• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:26
CEST 17:26
KST 00:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9174 users

Season of the Witch Mafia - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 Next All
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 09 2014 16:59 GMT
#1304
Rayn,

I can buy it.

I also buy that you are town based off of your passive aggressiveness. You're not angry-pushing your agenda, which is a staple of your scum play.

Also, I think if you were scum, you know what role I am and would have soup'd me.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 09 2014 17:09 GMT
#1307
Actually, if sylencia is acolyte, we can vote for damdred again.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 09 2014 18:39 GMT
#1312
Look at my name standing out all sexy and shit
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 09 2014 19:25 GMT
#1315
No one cares about helping me figure out this game. Scum probably putting in more work than town.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 09 2014 19:41 GMT
#1317
On September 10 2014 04:34 Damdred wrote:
Welp what do you want to try to figure out rob, what do you want to talk about

I want the mod to message me all the roles so that I can "figure" out the game. Like, this game is so easy for mafia at this point. Geript changed up the rules and made things impossible And on top of that, there are only like 2 people providing content. One of whom I disagree with heavily in Rayn, and the other is geript, who I still don't fully trust.

Sloosh has spent all game tunnelling you. You've done the same to him
Yamato had 1 good piece of information regarding sylencia, but he's been mia the rest of the game
Like, wtf?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 09 2014 19:50 GMT
#1319
On September 10 2014 04:47 Damdred wrote:
Ok, Rob.

Talk to me about geript, what do you think about him sticking his vote on syl and not moving it after he claimed and nobody has cc'd it? What else makes you not trust him?

That's weird that you automatically presume that that's what makes me not trust him.
I don't trust his reads. None of them are well formed nor based on the occurrences of this game.
He seems to be saying a lot of stuff but it's all meh
He keeps throwing dirt on me and I know I'm town.
Besides haru, he's spent a lot of time calling townies scum.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 09 2014 19:57 GMT
#1321
On September 10 2014 04:54 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2014 04:50 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 10 2014 04:47 Damdred wrote:
Ok, Rob.

Talk to me about geript, what do you think about him sticking his vote on syl and not moving it after he claimed and nobody has cc'd it? What else makes you not trust him?

That's weird that you automatically presume that that's what makes me not trust him.
I don't trust his reads. None of them are well formed nor based on the occurrences of this game.
He seems to be saying a lot of stuff but it's all meh
He keeps throwing dirt on me and I know I'm town.
Besides haru, he's spent a lot of time calling townies scum.

Nah, I think you've played this setup before. I'm less looking at you and more at setup newbs right now. Potentially Yam because of how distanced he's been I could see him not wisely using KP. But I'm looking more seriously at like Sloosh, Harurh, Damdred, Sylencia, etc.
I still don't buy Sylencia's claim whatsoever.

I wonder if scum get information on the role of the person they tried to kill or if they get the name of the role that died. That's a bit unclear

mod, can you please specifiy
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 09 2014 19:58 GMT
#1322
What does me playing this setup have to do with anything?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 09 2014 20:12 GMT
#1325
On September 10 2014 05:00 Damdred wrote:
I probably should of broken that up better, the first was a question that I was curious about from your perspective, because it bothered me to an extent.

With his reads, most of them are meta reads I think. Do you think hes twisting the meta reads to fit the narrative of those people being scummy? Also the people hes putting those types of reads on do they have stuff in the game that would fit the scum better you think?

I don't think he's twisting anything. He might actually believe what he's saying.
1) doesn't make them right
2) i don't know that they're even really applicable. They're so fucking broad/lack generalization, that it sounds like he's just throwing around words here and there and calling it meta reads
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 09 2014 20:37 GMT
#1328
Why would he fake claim though. Yam and I are going to be hard defending him all day from you/rayn
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 09 2014 20:39 GMT
#1329
On September 10 2014 05:27 geript wrote:
Fourth, look at how Palmer stated roles went out. How in the fuck does he not see who is inquisitor? Like I try to do that a bunch as mafia and I'l always catch at least 1 name. There's only one name there. It just isn't realistic.

Holy shit. I didn't even notice this. There's basically 0% chance to miss it.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 09 2014 20:42 GMT
#1330
Geript -- we're going to have a LOT of good information tomorrow

D4 will be the day of reckoning...i reckon
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 09 2014 20:43 GMT
#1331
Your mother sucks cock in hell
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 09 2014 20:54 GMT
#1336
On September 10 2014 05:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
WHAT THE FUCK YOU GUYS ARE SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING LYNCHING AN UN-CC'D ROLE IN A SETUP WHERE MAFIA BASICALLY CANNOT FAKECLAIM?

fuck this game, do what the fuck you want.

Chill -- no one is even voting him. wtf are you going on about
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 09 2014 21:02 GMT
#1339
Oh. I didn't know necro was the mafia role that learned roles, so I didn't realize it was answered. I can't believe I would be warned for asking a question that the mod explicitly answered in the thread. Oh well. Weird rules will be weird. So now that I'm on my final warning. Let's get down to business. Who's scum, since I'm not.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 09 2014 21:03 GMT
#1340
why would you say geript is scum and vote sloosh in the same sentence lol
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 09 2014 21:06 GMT
#1343
On September 10 2014 06:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2014 02:51 slOosh wrote:
Still reasonably suspicious of rayn.

His two strong scum reads in gobble and Sylencia have ended up in them claiming. Like look at how he treats them before the claim. He points out how this and that and everything is super suspicious and makes them scum. But then they aren't scum. His read on me is wrong, so rayn has been 0 for 3 this game.

seriously robert. read this shit.

...............
.
.
.
.................

Not that dumb. Why is it not suspicious that you're pushing on townies? You're supposed to be 75%+. Off game?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 09 2014 21:08 GMT
#1345
On September 10 2014 06:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2014 02:51 slOosh wrote:
Still reasonably suspicious of rayn.

His two strong scum reads in gobble and Sylencia have ended up in them claiming. Like look at how he treats them before the claim. He points out how this and that and everything is super suspicious and makes them scum. But then they aren't scum. His read on me is wrong, so rayn has been 0 for 3 this game.

seriously robert. read this shit.

...............
.
.
.
.................

And after all I said earlier, you say this, pretty much copying the words you used as scum to try to get VE to vote me in the game I claimed scum.

You're acting weird Rayn...If you have to solve the game today, who is your scum team?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 09 2014 21:08 GMT
#1346
On September 10 2014 05:51 ritoky wrote:
unless someone basically claims mafia, i don't plan on unvoting syl.

wait wtf? I thought this said "voting syl"

in what world are we voting for syl? Have you lost your mind son?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 09 2014 21:10 GMT
#1349
Feel free to CC him ritoky.
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 523
SteadfastSC 185
ProTech143
Rex 66
CosmosSc2 46
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42622
Calm 3571
Jaedong 2018
Shuttle 1789
Horang2 744
Soma 703
Mini 671
EffOrt 562
Rush 298
Soulkey 296
[ Show more ]
Stork 289
Larva 286
ZerO 242
BeSt 240
Snow 212
firebathero 128
Mong 112
Zeus 81
hero 78
910 73
Mind 70
Free 48
Hyun 48
Yoon 44
Pusan 38
sorry 38
Shinee 36
Shine 35
Sharp 35
ToSsGirL 28
Killer 25
PianO 25
JYJ 22
Aegong 18
Terrorterran 18
Bale 17
Sexy 16
HiyA 14
Hm[arnc] 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Rock 12
Trap 12
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5718
Dendi1150
420jenkins180
Counter-Strike
fl0m3582
Fnx 637
x6flipin247
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King111
ChuDatz25
Other Games
singsing2134
Liquid`RaSZi999
hiko720
B2W.Neo573
dupreeh390
ceh9341
crisheroes302
Khaldor242
TKL 206
Livibee200
Trikslyr95
QueenE81
ZerO(Twitch)15
Dewaltoss0
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 704
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH283
• Hinosc 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2296
• WagamamaTV315
League of Legends
• Nemesis2466
• Jankos1486
• TFBlade552
Other Games
• Shiphtur691
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
34m
The PondCast
18h 34m
INu's Battles
19h 34m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.