• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:51
CEST 10:51
KST 17:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8248 users

Season of the Witch Mafia - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next All
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 05:46 GMT
#1678
I'd assume the Demon results get posted in the witch QT. So that really goes both ways especially if they only have 1 Demon result on N2 as the Inquisitor has to be alive.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 05:54 GMT
#1680
Idk I'm really torn. There's lots of little things that bother me. Like why did Damdred bring up Syl "protecting him" on D1. Especially when Syl said he didn't look at who the inquisitor was until later on. That feels fabricated. His check on Rayn isn't bad but I don't really get the ritoky check. Damdred has also felt less towny in general. Conversely, I think ritoky would've been or tried to be more open to an Acolyte claim.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 05:56 GMT
#1681
Lol well that's interesting b
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 05:58 GMT
#1682
I'm not even sure why you thought that him red checking you forces you to claim.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 06:07 GMT
#1685
Oh man I just realized that if Rayn were to CC HaruRH. Man I would shit a brick. That would be the funniest shit ever.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 06:09 GMT
#1686
Any who. I need to think on this and sleep but for now I'm going to place my vote.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 09:22 GMT
#1692
Awe Rayn, you were supposed to CC HaruRH for the reaction. I even set it up for you. Why you make me sad?

Btw, I want every goddamn person who thinks I'm fucking scum to explain each and every part of my play and how I can be scum doing it. I'm really fucking tired of it.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 09:26 GMT
#1693
Rayn I want to know where you stand on this. Like I'm honestly lost. I kinda want to kill both.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 09:28 GMT
#1694
On September 12 2014 18:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2014 15:17 HaruRH wrote:
Geript (2) - Sylencia, HaruRH
Sylencia (2) - ritoky, raynpelikoneet
Damdred (3) - gobbeldydook, Koshi, geript
Koshi (1) - Oatsmaster
Raynpelikoneet (5) - Yamato77, Damdred, IAmRobik, SloOsh,gobbledydook

Now that i was forced to claim, i can finally reveal the results of my exorcist. I couldn't kill. It meant that either oats or koshi was scum (i bolded them).

Next, i am 10000000% sure ritoky is mafia. I am willing to bet anything in this earth. And because he also tried to call out damdred, i am willing to townread him for a bit.

There. Game solved. Lynch ritoky today and geript tomorrow and we win. I was right about ritoky.

Not true.
You cannot kill if we no-lynch and the one dude shoot someone.

Ugh, if that's true then if oats was mafia we don't get a shot either.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 09:30 GMT
#1695
On September 12 2014 18:28 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2014 18:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 12 2014 15:17 HaruRH wrote:
Geript (2) - Sylencia, HaruRH
Sylencia (2) - ritoky, raynpelikoneet
Damdred (3) - gobbeldydook, Koshi, geript
Koshi (1) - Oatsmaster
Raynpelikoneet (5) - Yamato77, Damdred, IAmRobik, SloOsh,gobbledydook

Now that i was forced to claim, i can finally reveal the results of my exorcist. I couldn't kill. It meant that either oats or koshi was scum (i bolded them).

Next, i am 10000000% sure ritoky is mafia. I am willing to bet anything in this earth. And because he also tried to call out damdred, i am willing to townread him for a bit.

There. Game solved. Lynch ritoky today and geript tomorrow and we win. I was right about ritoky.

Not true.
You cannot kill if we no-lynch and the one dude shoot someone.

Ugh, if that's true then if oats was mafia we don't get a shot either.

Hmmm on second thought it looks like given the wording Palmer used the Judge did lynch Palmer.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 09:33 GMT
#1696
Oh man I just realized how sweet this is. I have a god read on Rayn because regardless of whichever one is the cop, Rayn is like assured to not be mafia. Rayn you are going to be so mad in post game when I get to flaunt how much better my read on you is.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 09:36 GMT
#1698
On September 12 2014 18:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If we are on LYLO we alread y lost because haru claimed. sigh.

They'd have to soup for 3 or soup for 2 twice to win. Not out but pretty scum favored if Lylo.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 09:38 GMT
#1699
Btw I'm fucking awesome if I were mafia, I could soup for all 5 right now. I'm so baller.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 09:40 GMT
#1701
Rayn can you explain?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 09:56 GMT
#1704
I don't think that works Rayn. If Oats was mafia, then HaruRH can't shoot. If HaruRH is mafia and 3 we auto lose. If 2, they still get a good chance to soup win prior to us lynching them.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 10:29 GMT
#1707
On September 12 2014 18:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
actually. everyone shut the fuck up about roles.
we no-lynch today. Haru is going to shoot ritoky when we no-lynch.
we are not in lylo.

Basically this is an awful plan.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 17:52 GMT
#1760
Oh Rayn. You make me laugh. Not knowing because I was tired and didn't read every inch carefully. Also, there's a realistic world where that's not actually a slip.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 17:54 GMT
#1761
Also Rayn. Why didn't you cc HaruRH?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 18:01 GMT
#1766
On September 13 2014 02:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
so yamato and geript who's ritoky's scumbuddy?

Right now I'm not convinced ritoky is the mafia.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 18:10 GMT
#1768
On September 13 2014 03:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And yes. Saying you have investigated three people in two nights is a slip.
definitely

No. Look at it from a different perspective: ritoky is using the word "you" in the general sense of 'you people who are scum' and not "you" in the specific sense of 'you Damdred.' If I'm in a heated discussion with someone I usually screw up the clear antecedent rule.
Also, there was some other random thought. Oh yeah, I don't think which of Damdred/HaruRH claims cop makes a difference if they're both mafia. They have demon sight and Damdred could've seen himself and HaruRH getting checked. So if there's an oracle alive and he checked HaruRH that person should be a bit more suspicious.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1187
GuemChi 637
Hyun 543
firebathero 373
BeSt 321
Leta 292
Soma 191
Mong 155
Shine 97
PianO 65
[ Show more ]
sSak 48
910 48
Hyuk 46
yabsab 30
HiyA 24
Bale 23
Hm[arnc] 22
ZergMaN 21
Shinee 18
Noble 14
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss835
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King349
Other Games
summit1g8582
gofns5025
olofmeister1273
ceh9634
JimRising 439
KnowMe127
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick457
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos626
• Stunt423
Other Games
• Shiphtur447
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 9m
Patches Events
7h 9m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.