• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:25
CEST 17:25
KST 00:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9125 users

Season of the Witch Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 17 Next All
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 10 2014 21:26 GMT
#1576
Yes sometimes. I don't remember if he's prone to it though.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 10 2014 21:36 GMT
#1579
I know. And right now it looks like we have to hope that the Judge is alive.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 10 2014 21:47 GMT
#1583
Still need 1 more. Who knows who it could be. ~10 minutes left.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 10 2014 21:53 GMT
#1586
ugh i really don't feel comfortable whatsoever with that vote
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 10 2014 21:54 GMT
#1587
whatever it's probably gg, but if it would be i'll be happy to have this bastardization of a game over.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 10 2014 21:58 GMT
#1590
oh fuck, someone on this wagon isn't town and I'm not sure which one or ones.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 10 2014 21:59 GMT
#1591
maybe koshi was mafia. I can only hope.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 02:33 GMT
#1631
Damdred what were your checks.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 02:47 GMT
#1636
Not sure where I lie. I kinda think Damdred's filter looks more cop like.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 04:17 GMT
#1645
Ritoky why'd you check Robik n1?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 04:19 GMT
#1646
@Rayn and Yam. What do you think of forcing HaruRH to claim?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 04:34 GMT
#1649
The thing I don't get is why there wasn't a soup kill. That really bothers me.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 04:37 GMT
#1650
Actually I guess it could've been a soup kill since it doesn't look like they're distinguishable. But even still, pretty weird.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 04:56 GMT
#1661
Thinking out loud... Scum team options:
Ritoky + 2 This means 5-3 and Koshi/Robik/Oats would've been the exorcist. Lylo
Ritoky +1 +Koshi/Oats This means 6-2, not Lylo
Ritoky +0 +2/3 of Koshi/Oats/Robik Pretty unlikely as it'd be both Koshi/Oats most likely
HaruRH +Damdred +1 This means 5-3 and Koshi/Robik/Oats would've been the Exorcist. Lylo
HaruRH +Damdred +Koshi/Robik/Oats This means 6-2, not Lylo

Idk. I don't think there are clear cut probable teams of 3 for either side.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 04:58 GMT
#1663
On September 12 2014 13:41 yamato77 wrote:
Why would we want haru to claim?

I was thinking there could only be 2 mafia but there still could be 3. It could help us decipher if ritoky is lying and end the game faster if there are only 2.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 05:21 GMT
#1669
On September 09 2014 16:28 Sylencia wrote:
LM: Voting for the person I find my personal top scum read especially early on the day is in no way scummy - sloosh is 2nd on my list but I've been saying it since yesterday that I find geript to be the most scummy. If sloosh is worse in other's eyes and people want him dead, naturally I'm willing to switch.

Anyways if you guys are going to vote for me I can very easily claim, since I'd rather take the bullet tonight than have a better role die, and if I do survive it's still a win for town considering it's still more or less a confirmed townie. In addition, because of the fact the necromancer only knowing of the role of someone still alive, it'd be impossible to fake claim the role which was discovered because that person is still alive and able to CC.

Rayn: will respond to you when i get home, since I'm leaving work now

Notable: Damdred is removed from his semi scummy reads.

On September 08 2014 23:18 Sylencia wrote:
Hit, he (geript) pushed for gobble fairly hard with a big post, but looks like he gave up and sheeped onto the Damdred train.

He had made a post about me being scummy, but when it came time for him to trade he decided between Damdred and I somehow a single post about potential buddying meant Damdred was better lynch choice.

Knows Damdred is town and thinks I'm mafia for trying to lynch town.

On September 09 2014 22:50 Sylencia wrote:
Damdred you never gave me a list of scum reads I believe, the only person I can see from your filter is sloosh (in terms of suspects) who else is scum?

Looking for red checks?

On September 10 2014 12:54 Sylencia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2014 06:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi, sloosh and geript


now there's someone with some sense

Show nested quote +
On September 10 2014 11:14 ritoky wrote:
On September 10 2014 11:06 Damdred wrote:
I think syl claim is real so no won't vote him.



then please address geript's post.


The only way you could ever address geript's post about "it is impossible to not read the PM" is if you could see my PM. As far as I can see, my PM is the only role in the game that would have extra information attached to it, and so whether or not you choose to believe the fact I could avoid the extra information or not is up to you.

I just find it amusing how geript pushes for my lynch still, and i find it disappointing that you're taking the bait ritoky

Selectively trying to talk to ritoky?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 05:22 GMT
#1670
I need to read ritoky again. But I think that ritoky should've figured not to push Syl so hard if he were town.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 05:32 GMT
#1672
I find it really weird that ritoky didn't try to do anything on the sly to talk to Sylencia.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 05:39 GMT
#1676
Ritoky did bounce off of Syl after Syl's comment but it was p75 and Syl was a highly unlikely lynch at that point.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 05:42 GMT
#1677
On September 12 2014 14:37 yamato77 wrote:
the syl kill heavily implies a planned cop fakeclaim, a la scenario 1

I'm not sure on that. I think Syl probably has to die regardless if he's claimed and isn't going to be lynched. It gives potential for a fake claim prep for sure though. Is Damdred likely to essentially prepare a breadcrumb if he's mafia though. I'm not so sure of that.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 523
SteadfastSC 185
ProTech143
Rex 66
CosmosSc2 46
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42622
Calm 3571
Jaedong 2018
Shuttle 1789
Horang2 744
Soma 703
Mini 671
EffOrt 562
Rush 298
Soulkey 296
[ Show more ]
Stork 289
Larva 286
ZerO 242
BeSt 240
Snow 212
firebathero 128
Mong 112
Zeus 81
hero 78
910 73
Mind 70
Free 48
Hyun 48
Yoon 44
Pusan 38
sorry 38
Shinee 36
Shine 35
Sharp 35
ToSsGirL 28
Killer 25
PianO 25
JYJ 22
Aegong 18
Terrorterran 18
Bale 17
Sexy 16
HiyA 14
Hm[arnc] 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Rock 12
Trap 12
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5718
Dendi1150
420jenkins180
Counter-Strike
fl0m3582
Fnx 637
x6flipin247
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King111
ChuDatz25
Other Games
singsing2134
Liquid`RaSZi999
hiko720
B2W.Neo573
dupreeh390
ceh9341
crisheroes302
Khaldor242
TKL 206
Livibee200
Trikslyr95
QueenE81
ZerO(Twitch)15
Dewaltoss0
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 704
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH283
• Hinosc 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2296
• WagamamaTV315
League of Legends
• Nemesis2466
• Jankos1486
• TFBlade552
Other Games
• Shiphtur691
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
35m
The PondCast
18h 35m
INu's Battles
19h 35m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.