• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:29
CEST 11:29
KST 18:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9464 users

Season of the Witch Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 16 Next All
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 06 2014 18:02 GMT
#841
On September 07 2014 02:53 geript wrote:
FWIW, other than meta reasons, one of the things that's really bothered me about Robik is that his reads are so ephemeral. In the last game I was in (which I was scum), I didn't really cared what I said and I just spewed a bunch of random bullshit and never really bothered to figure out how much of it was right. It was just do stuff to look active and towny and stuff that sounds good. That's exactly how Robik's been playing. No read lasts, everything changes and it often changes so fast and so often that it's really hard to nail down where he actually stands "this second." I don't get why Rayn, Yam, and Koshi are all reading him town.

Can you please be specific about which reads "don't last"?
I think there are a couple I've been wishy washy on like 3 people, but would love to know what you're talkinga bout?
Why is it bad to reevaluate the game as the game progresses?
Like nothing you're saying here makes a lick of fucking sense
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 06 2014 18:10 GMT
#845
My Syl read actually was the most recent to flip.

My early game read of gobble = town switched to gobble = scum based off of what oats said, and then went back to gobble = town after the claim

Yamato didn't do dick, but I don't think I necessarily called him scum. He became obvious town after the logic-bomb he dropped

Koshi I've never called town an still think he's on the scummier side
Same goes for Rayn
Same goes for you

I've been flip flopping on sloosh. I thoguth ht was scummy, then he called out damdred. I'm pretty sure that when he said "wanna see a trick" and then called out damdred to get damdred to appear in the thread, that was super fucking town. Even though he disappeared, I don't think I'd lynch him at least the first few days, simply based off of that one post.

Oats I thought was scummy at first, but pretty much changed my mind at the beginning of the game and have been town on him since.

Ritoky is fairly townie. I may be wrong, but whatever. I have him as town for now.

I think that covers the majority of the game

Would love to answer any and all questions about my reads. I think I left out Haru...he's a fucking ghost.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 06 2014 18:12 GMT
#846
I never actually thought oats was scummy. I just thought it would be funny to call him out for a little bit
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 06 2014 18:14 GMT
#848
We haven't talked about night actions in a while. Everyone put everything on me.

Thanks!
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 06 2014 18:29 GMT
#851
Like, wtf are you even doing this game geript? Why are you voting for people who you don't even talk about? If you think I'm scum, vote for me. You'd be so fucking wrong,but this voting on random people is not helping anyone. Why aren't you trying to get your thoughts out clearly and concisely? Why aren't you pushing an agenda?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 06 2014 18:54 GMT
#860
On September 07 2014 03:52 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2014 03:46 slOosh wrote:
Hmm ... I can see myself being persuaded (since I have a couple of thoughts on it), but I'm curious if our reasons match up. Could you give me a brief synopsis as I work on catching up?

rayn's voting patterns and reads make absolutely no sense

that's not entirely unusual, but he's also too meek for town rayn

basically he's just trying to get an easy mislynch and not really trying to find mafia at all

Have you ever seen Rayn with a filter this small? Have you ever seen him not be aggressive? I think the answer to the first question, is only that pro/am game. The answer to the 2nd question is never. I'm so confused. In what fucking world does Rayn not try. Why doesn't he at least attempt to emulate his town play, if he's scum, by attacking people and trying to bury people.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 06 2014 19:01 GMT
#862
That vote on Damdred feels pretty pretty pretty good.
Mafia team: Damdred/Rayn/geript with a hint of Koshi/haru/sylencia
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 06 2014 19:10 GMT
#864
Nah ... we're small time here. No killing Rayn d1. That's silly. Kill off his partners and watch him squirm.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 06 2014 19:11 GMT
#865
Sloosh, you're wrong on oats. Take him off your list. From now until forever
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 06 2014 19:37 GMT
#869
My vagina itches yamato
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 06 2014 19:39 GMT
#870
##deadlinevote Raynimpolite
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 06 2014 19:41 GMT
#872
On September 07 2014 04:40 yamato77 wrote:
you owe me anyway robik

your play in the other game is a travesty

ummm, only if i were town.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 06 2014 19:45 GMT
#875
On September 07 2014 04:43 yamato77 wrote:
fuckin shit

I had this feeling about you

I actually stole your play from this game and used it to get town read in that game. LOL. When I called that one girl town for coming to the conclusion that I was town based off of her not pushing scum on me after giving herself every ample opportunity to do so -- that was basically what you did this game. Cept I'm fairly convinced that you did that as town here, which is why I thought it would seem super town there
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 06 2014 19:48 GMT
#879
It was town/town/town wagons. Didn't matter all that much.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 06 2014 19:54 GMT
#882
Nope. I can pm you the roles if you want. Let's focus on deciding between Rayn or damdred. possibly geript. possibly koshi because oats wants to kill koshi and oats plays pretty well when he's town
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 06 2014 20:02 GMT
#889
On September 07 2014 05:00 Koshi wrote:
I really hope it is a yamato/oats scumteam. That would be so fucking perfect.

That would be impossible.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 06 2014 20:03 GMT
#892
On September 07 2014 05:02 geript wrote:
I'm quite sure that Robik needs to die today for town to win.

Never gonna happen. Mafia might try to NK me, but they sure as hell won't lynch me
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 06 2014 20:04 GMT
#893
On September 07 2014 05:02 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2014 05:02 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 07 2014 05:00 Koshi wrote:
I really hope it is a yamato/oats scumteam. That would be so fucking perfect.

That would be impossible.

Nah, you'd just be misreading oats for the second game in a row. Nothing new there.

It's literally impossible for me to misread him
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 06 2014 20:36 GMT
#911
loooooooooool. Geript still calling me scum. What an idiot
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 06 2014 20:38 GMT
#913
As for why I haven't read haru, it's not cause i have a town read on him. It's cause I have no read on him. He's not memorable at all this game. That's what earned him a spot on my "to lynch" list. How am I going to have a read on someone who hasn't posted anything and has given very few reads. Yeah, I can "meta" read that as scum, but that's on par with meta reading rayn scum for not posting a lot. Why is haru that much scummier than rayn from a meta perspective? He's not.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1413
firebathero 725
Jaedong 409
Hyuk 383
BeSt 364
Hyun 324
Mong 313
Soma 222
Shuttle 148
PianO 93
[ Show more ]
Sexy 81
Stork 78
Shine 64
910 54
Mind 54
sSak 40
Shinee 29
ZergMaN 27
Hm[arnc] 25
ZerO 23
Bale 22
yabsab 22
Sharp 19
HiyA 17
Rush 17
Larva 16
sorry 16
Noble 12
Terrorterran 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe29
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1204
shoxiejesuss967
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King251
Other Games
gofns35031
summit1g7768
ceh9598
singsing517
KnowMe128
Pyrionflax109
Livibee64
Trikslyr26
ZerO(Twitch)8
DeMusliM1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick472
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1056
• Stunt354
Other Games
• Shiphtur420
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 31m
Patches Events
6h 31m
The PondCast
1d
INu's Battles
1d 1h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.