• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:41
CEST 15:41
KST 22:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9174 users

[T] Cell (Mini?) Mafia III - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
September 01 2014 17:02 GMT
#1513
Now to PA

His filter is a bit longer. 6 pages to be exact. I commend you for your activity.

Some things I have a problem with, why did he want our group to go last? He makes jokes about it, says it's because he creates a shitstorm and needs more time to defend himself (you can find that post here- http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/463542-cell-mini-mafia-iii?page=15#286) but it actually seemed like he's been doing completely opposite this game. Townie points?

I also want to know if the below is where he stands still
On August 29 2014 07:50 Professor Apathy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2014 07:47 marvellosity wrote:
BH/HF/your mum/Amiko/lilwade best guess so far.

just so people can quiz me in a really annoying fashion later if/when i change my mind.


I kind of agree
A) BH
B) Holy
C) idk
D) probably your mum but that's a gut read
E) ninjabunnies


As of now, reading through PA's filter, he seems the most town. He's active, questioning, and looking to try and figure out the game. The only thing that throws me off is how active he was about being mayor, and wanting our group to go last. Idc that he wanted us to go last, but his reasoning that "he would need more time to defend himself" is super scummy.

I'm not going to vote yet, because I do want to hear responses to these thoughts

I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
September 01 2014 17:09 GMT
#1517
On September 02 2014 02:08 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2014 02:02 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Now to PA

His filter is a bit longer. 6 pages to be exact. I commend you for your activity.

Some things I have a problem with, why did he want our group to go last? He makes jokes about it, says it's because he creates a shitstorm and needs more time to defend himself (you can find that post here- http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/463542-cell-mini-mafia-iii?page=15#286) but it actually seemed like he's been doing completely opposite this game. Townie points?

I also want to know if the below is where he stands still
On August 29 2014 07:50 Professor Apathy wrote:
On August 29 2014 07:47 marvellosity wrote:
BH/HF/your mum/Amiko/lilwade best guess so far.

just so people can quiz me in a really annoying fashion later if/when i change my mind.


I kind of agree
A) BH
B) Holy
C) idk
D) probably your mum but that's a gut read
E) ninjabunnies


As of now, reading through PA's filter, he seems the most town. He's active, questioning, and looking to try and figure out the game. The only thing that throws me off is how active he was about being mayor, and wanting our group to go last. Idc that he wanted us to go last, but his reasoning that "he would need more time to defend himself" is super scummy.

I'm not going to vote yet, because I do want to hear responses to these thoughts


why? given what you've said, your vote should be on lilwade.


Because, I want to hear what they have to say. We still have 5 hours. I don't plan on going anywhere, and we have time. There's no reason to make a rush decision. The votes are already heavy on lilwade. So does it really matter if I place my vote there?

But yes, as of now, lilwade is the one I'd more likely vote off.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
September 01 2014 17:10 GMT
#1518
On September 02 2014 02:08 WaveofShadow wrote:
This is way too convenient
Where was this bunnies for the rest of the game

Toad you're not allowed to be scum


I already said where I was.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
September 01 2014 17:18 GMT
#1524
Actually, please go into why you are not sure on group C.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
September 01 2014 17:23 GMT
#1527
On September 02 2014 02:16 Damdred wrote:
Well bunnies you have given your read on your cell, which they actually look pretty good and I wish you would of been here day one like this would of made things easier probably. Could you glance at the next cell and start leaving your thoughts ?


Sure, I'll actually do that for the rest of the cells.

A- I think this cell was BH
E- Lilwade- he's not participating, leaves random comments. Idk. PA has a better tr and I'm town, so POE.
D- For this cell, IDK tbh. I don't really remember either YM or NRHF. I remember you though. Your first post was pretty godly.
B- HF questioning of me is super weird. But MM1 has been leaving ridiculous posts too. Late voting, ritoky sheeping, then his "I have a gut read on bunnies but screw it, let's vote off Lilwade" post was super super scummy. Then again, MM gets mislynched quite often, but he would be my number 1, followed by HF.
C- I already said I have a tr on Marv. People think he's been scummy by people I mean HF, but I guess I just have a different read than HF does. I really like Amiko, too. His questioning this game has been fantastic! So I'd go for Oats in this cell.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
September 01 2014 17:30 GMT
#1537
On September 02 2014 02:26 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2014 02:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On September 02 2014 02:16 Damdred wrote:
Well bunnies you have given your read on your cell, which they actually look pretty good and I wish you would of been here day one like this would of made things easier probably. Could you glance at the next cell and start leaving your thoughts ?


Sure, I'll actually do that for the rest of the cells.

A- I think this cell was BH
E- Lilwade- he's not participating, leaves random comments. Idk. PA has a better tr and I'm town, so POE.
D- For this cell, IDK tbh. I don't really remember either YM or NRHF. I remember you though. Your first post was pretty godly.
B- HF questioning of me is super weird. But MM1 has been leaving ridiculous posts too. Late voting, ritoky sheeping, then his "I have a gut read on bunnies but screw it, let's vote off Lilwade" post was super super scummy. Then again, MM gets mislynched quite often, but he would be my number 1, followed by HF.
C- I already said I have a tr on Marv. People think he's been scummy by people I mean HF, but I guess I just have a different read than HF does. I really like Amiko, too. His questioning this game has been fantastic! So I'd go for Oats in this cell.



what is this crap? why is it weird? I questioned you and you lied about your vote on BH/ritoky and then you actually agreed with what i pointed out with you in regards to lilwade

weird????


I didnt lie. I have no reason to lie. I explained why I voted on each one. Ritoky joke vote though I did think town ritoky would have done stuff a bit different, and BH because I was salty/sheep marv. Is that wrong? Meh

I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
September 01 2014 17:31 GMT
#1539
On September 02 2014 02:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2014 02:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On September 02 2014 02:16 Damdred wrote:
Well bunnies you have given your read on your cell, which they actually look pretty good and I wish you would of been here day one like this would of made things easier probably. Could you glance at the next cell and start leaving your thoughts ?


Sure, I'll actually do that for the rest of the cells.

A- I think this cell was BH
E- Lilwade- he's not participating, leaves random comments. Idk. PA has a better tr and I'm town, so POE.
D- For this cell, IDK tbh. I don't really remember either YM or NRHF. I remember you though. Your first post was pretty godly.
B- HF questioning of me is super weird. But MM1 has been leaving ridiculous posts too. Late voting, ritoky sheeping, then his "I have a gut read on bunnies but screw it, let's vote off Lilwade" post was super super scummy. Then again, MM gets mislynched quite often, but he would be my number 1, followed by HF.
C- I already said I have a tr on Marv. People think he's been scummy by people I mean HF, but I guess I just have a different read than HF does. I really like Amiko, too. His questioning this game has been fantastic! So I'd go for Oats in this cell.

I was not mentioned in this post at all. That's really fucking weird considering you mention literally everyone else in the game at some point.


You weren't mentioned cause I mentioned the other two in your cell whom I have better reads on.

You are pretty townie WOS, asking questions, trying to figure out the game. I actually remember you had an argument with someone, did you not?

I figured me leaving you out implied I thought you were town.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
September 01 2014 17:32 GMT
#1541
On September 02 2014 02:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Actually, vote back on bunnies.
##vote: 27ninjabunnies
She's afraid of me.


hahaha, that is definitely not the reason.
See above post.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
September 01 2014 17:36 GMT
#1544
On September 02 2014 02:31 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2014 07:32 Holyflare wrote:
On September 01 2014 07:04 Holyflare wrote:
On September 01 2014 06:42 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Simba.... Wtf.... I thought what we had was special....

Also, because Marv was playing like Marv plays in his town games. Marv has really good reads in his town games. Therefore, sheepable marv.

I thought we went over this HF?


have you seen marv play mafia? when you sheeped him it was like RIGHT at the start of the day and he hadn't really done a single thing then


On September 01 2014 07:13 27ninjabunnies wrote:
@Simba, it's cause I love you.

@HF- I'm pretty sure it wasn't at the beginning of the day. My vote was on Ritoky most of day 1. It wasn't until day 2 did I switch to BH.



On September 01 2014 07:18 27ninjabunnies wrote:
HF- I put ritoky as second, yes. And BH as first.

I also said I want to be green on ritoky's spreadsheet.

But I still don't get what that has to do anything?

I was trolling. Everyone does it


marv doesn't look towny at start of day, you sheep marv at start of day

you say you weren't voting bh day 1 as if it meant like you weren't sheeping him when he didn't look towny but that was in fact a lie


so if it was a joke vote and you really were meaning to vote on BH by sheeping marv then what you said here WAS a lie


I actually don't understand your wording here, and I reread it like 5 times.

I voted on BH later half of day 1.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
September 01 2014 17:40 GMT
#1546
On September 02 2014 02:34 Holyflare wrote:
i'll put it into a timeline:

1. You want to vote BH because marv said so and you have a super town read on marv (before he looked towny because this was at the start of the day)

2. You joke vote ritoky

3. You vote BH

3. I say you sheeped marv at start of the day when he didn't look towny but then you defend yourself by saying "no i didnt sheep him then because my vote was on ritoky"

4. You use your joke vote as a defence for sheeping a not so towny looking marv but phrase it in a way that it didn't seem like a joke vote


I want to vote BH because other people have better reads than I do (aka Marv) and because Im salty last game
I joke vote ritoky so I can be green on his list.
I unvote ritoky for a cpl of reasons: 1, Im the only one voting him which means 1, he's town, 2. BH was more scummy 3. I sheeped others.
It wasn't at start of day. It was towards end, and I wasnt going to be around for deadline
You think marv doesn't look towny. I think he does. We have clashing reads, so why does that matter?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
September 01 2014 17:43 GMT
#1550
On September 02 2014 02:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2014 02:31 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On September 02 2014 02:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 02 2014 02:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On September 02 2014 02:16 Damdred wrote:
Well bunnies you have given your read on your cell, which they actually look pretty good and I wish you would of been here day one like this would of made things easier probably. Could you glance at the next cell and start leaving your thoughts ?


Sure, I'll actually do that for the rest of the cells.

A- I think this cell was BH
E- Lilwade- he's not participating, leaves random comments. Idk. PA has a better tr and I'm town, so POE.
D- For this cell, IDK tbh. I don't really remember either YM or NRHF. I remember you though. Your first post was pretty godly.
B- HF questioning of me is super weird. But MM1 has been leaving ridiculous posts too. Late voting, ritoky sheeping, then his "I have a gut read on bunnies but screw it, let's vote off Lilwade" post was super super scummy. Then again, MM gets mislynched quite often, but he would be my number 1, followed by HF.
C- I already said I have a tr on Marv. People think he's been scummy by people I mean HF, but I guess I just have a different read than HF does. I really like Amiko, too. His questioning this game has been fantastic! So I'd go for Oats in this cell.

I was not mentioned in this post at all. That's really fucking weird considering you mention literally everyone else in the game at some point.


You weren't mentioned cause I mentioned the other two in your cell whom I have better reads on.

You are pretty townie WOS, asking questions, trying to figure out the game. I actually remember you had an argument with someone, did you not?

I figured me leaving you out implied I thought you were town.

Of course that's what is implied, but that doesn't stop you from mentioning Toad or every other person in the game. By leaving my name out personally I think you tried to avoid that personal touch that everyone gets when reading their name in a game. Considering I started in on you right off the gate and until recently was one of the only non-sketchy people voting for you, I think it was done on purpose for that reason.


You are an idiot.
I mention Toad because he is in my cell. I was giving reads.
So I mention everyone else but you? Who cares? I have nothing against you and was just giving out reads on other cells.
The town read on you was implied in not mentioning you.

Personal touch? The only way I wouldn't mention you in a read is if we were mafia partners together, and I wanted to get suspiscion off of you, but that's not the case here because I am town, and I thought you were town. It's not like I consciously did it.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
September 01 2014 17:47 GMT
#1552
I'm going to take about an hour nap.
Being sick is killing me.

I'll check back in when I wake up.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
September 01 2014 18:29 GMT
#1560
On September 02 2014 03:26 Holyflare wrote:
the thing that bugs me the most is that mysterymeat was super hesitant to vote bunnies despite scum reading her but then went so easily to wade based on nothing???


That honestly bugs me too. I pointed it out earlier.

It makes me wonder if he is trying to get a mislynch just on anyone?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
September 01 2014 18:39 GMT
#1564
On September 02 2014 03:32 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2014 03:29 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On September 02 2014 03:26 Holyflare wrote:
the thing that bugs me the most is that mysterymeat was super hesitant to vote bunnies despite scum reading her but then went so easily to wade based on nothing???


That honestly bugs me too. I pointed it out earlier.

It makes me wonder if he is trying to get a mislynch just on anyone?

But how does this make sense if Toad is basically off the table?


It doesn't. That's the point.

Like, it's just a theory, but what if MM is mafia with PA, and therefore he doesnt care if he votes off me or Lilwade.

But idk. Id like to think PA is town. Ive been reading him as town.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
September 01 2014 18:40 GMT
#1565
On September 02 2014 03:39 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2014 03:29 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On September 02 2014 03:26 Holyflare wrote:
the thing that bugs me the most is that mysterymeat was super hesitant to vote bunnies despite scum reading her but then went so easily to wade based on nothing???


That honestly bugs me too. I pointed it out earlier.

It makes me wonder if he is trying to get a mislynch just on anyone?


Then why wouldn't he just vote you? How does that make any sense to you lol


Because people started voting off lilwade and not me. They switched votes.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
September 01 2014 19:01 GMT
#1568
On September 02 2014 03:54 lilwade wrote:
First off, in my post post regarding apathy, the consensus what that if he was mafia I would be inclined to think that apathy was mafia. We do not know that he was the mafia.

Second, I am not mafia, that means its 50/50 on 27ninjabunnies and PA.

Third, I don't really have a good read for my cell, however I am still more inclined to believe 27ninjabunnies is scum.

4th, Cell B holyflare is town

5th, cell C Oats is mafia


This has given us so much information.

Thanks.

##Vote:Lilwade
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
September 01 2014 19:45 GMT
#1572
Im depressed by the lack of activity.

Anyone want to talk.

Lilwade, if you are town, why aren't you trying to convince us you are?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
September 01 2014 21:10 GMT
#1578
Okay, so we have fifty minutes. And lilwade is doing nothing.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
September 01 2014 21:57 GMT
#1595
On September 02 2014 06:51 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
Man i was thinking at work and i realky wanna switch my vote back to bunnies. She calls me scummy fo switching my vote, but if shes town and voting on the same person as me, i dont get it... I dont get how this makes me scummier than hf or why lilwade thinks hf is town...


This post is just horrible.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
September 01 2014 21:59 GMT
#1598
On September 02 2014 06:58 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
Im on my phone bunnies dont hurt me. I had like 1 minute to type that up


It's okay. Snapchat me
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 671
ComeBackTV 529
SteadfastSC346
TaKeTV 256
Rex94
IndyStarCraft 57
EnkiAlexander 37
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 346
ProTech126
Rex 94
IndyStarCraft 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44231
Bisu 2471
Horang2 1354
Shuttle 922
EffOrt 784
Hyuk 605
BeSt 569
Soma 528
Light 401
Mini 399
[ Show more ]
Larva 328
Rush 231
ZerO 209
Mong 88
Leta 85
Snow 76
Sea.KH 74
Pusan 52
Mind 47
ToSsGirL 47
Sexy 42
JYJ 35
Yoon 30
Aegong 29
Bale 21
sorry 19
Terrorterran 19
Noble 13
Rock 11
Icarus 9
Trap 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc6417
Counter-Strike
Fnx 768
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1529
Khaldor1016
Lowko437
Other Games
gofns31064
singsing1995
olofmeister1413
hiko561
Beastyqt462
B2W.Neo422
XaKoH 200
Livibee197
Liquid`VortiX137
Hui .131
ArmadaUGS79
Mew2King68
djWHEAT67
QueenE15
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV173
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream119
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2392
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 19m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 19m
Online Event
21h 19m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.