• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:25
CEST 15:25
KST 22:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)43Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9103 users

Showdown Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
August 01 2014 19:53 GMT
#900
On August 02 2014 04:52 Palmar wrote:
I think we should policy kush

I agree.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
August 01 2014 20:03 GMT
#917
No, don't hammer right now. We will use our time this time.
On August 02 2014 04:56 fuba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2014 04:50 justanothertownie wrote:
On August 02 2014 04:48 fuba wrote:
On August 02 2014 04:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On August 02 2014 04:14 kushm4sta wrote:
because scum never bus right?
scum never bus in a game with no downside to busing. right?

hey you ungrateful fucks should be thankful that I saved you from the bored of deciding between two inactives.

I am not thankful.
On August 02 2014 04:15 kushm4sta wrote:
im certain damdred is scum.

Prove it. Now.
On August 02 2014 04:24 fuba wrote:
@Vivax: yes, that's what I was offering. But it doesn't really matter anymore.

This actually makes it really unlikely that kush is scum, imo. If he's scum, then he just put himself up for lynch rather than have me (town) duel yamato (either MIA scumpartner or also town). I know that it wasn't decided to go with what I suggested yet, but it makes no sense for him to be scum when that option was on the table.

Let's say yamato is scum with kush. How does this not make sense? I am pretty certain Kush thought this would be an easy duel for him. Apart from that we don't know if you are town since you aren't playing the game.

Why would scum!kush, who I got the feeling most people thought was town (myself included), put himself up for lynch just to save his mia scumbuddy? It makes no sense, particularly if they're both scum. Kush is selfish as scum, and this would be the opposite of selfish. It would be selfless AND stupid.

And no shit you don't know my alignment. That has no impact other than to further provide evidence of kush being town. In the case that I'm scum with kush, he sacrificed his more active presence for me, after I suggested myself as a lynch option for no reason whatsoever. In either case, scum!kush would be sacrificing himself for a far less active scummate, and is therefore town. (Of course, this is assuming that we would have gone with my proposition, which we didn't really get to find out since only one person really commented on it).

How is he sacrificing himself? I am pretty sure he thought he would win this duel easily.

Ohhh, that's the point of contention... I guess he isn't "sacrificing" himself. But he's putting himself in the spotlight for literally no purpose. Yamato and I are not worth saving if either of us are scum. What you're suggesting is that scum!kush, when he was previously looking town, launched a surprise duel on a townie either 1) for no reason, or 2) to delay a scum!yamato or scum!fuba lynch by a single day. And in the process he either gets himself lynched, or makes himself look really scummy for forcing a mislynch. I'm having massive trouble seeing any purpose for kush to do this as scum.

I was going to tell you that not saving a teammate when there are probably only max 2 left also makes no sense but somehow your post does.
On August 02 2014 04:57 kushm4sta wrote:
wait so if vivax duels yamato, damdred can change himself with vivax so then it would be damdred v yamato...
how is that helpful to town

It could help us in specific situations where someone duels an important role. And it helps because he can prove his role. Although it does not confirm his alignment 100%.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
August 01 2014 20:05 GMT
#918
I really think we should make both kush and damdred produce some content before we lynch one of them.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
August 01 2014 20:32 GMT
#929
On August 02 2014 05:08 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2014 05:05 justanothertownie wrote:
I really think we should make both kush and damdred produce some content before we lynch one of them.


I just want to get yamato out of the way asap. There's not much content to be had with still quite a few players so I don't know how having them post their final reads will change much.

We're dealing with a scum team that has been super unmotivated, so it will be simple. If there's one active left after we got rid of the inactive guys, then we have to find him with analysis.

One thing at a time though and the next one is yamato.

Great that you are sure about yamato. I couldn't care less. Today we lynch one of kush and damdred and not yamato and I would prefer to make this decision after some discussion. Why would we waste our time hammering without any need. This duel is not as clear as the last one.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
August 01 2014 21:33 GMT
#938
On August 02 2014 06:30 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2014 06:29 kushm4sta wrote:
nvm my last post.

but damdred, why do you say if you dont want to die before you use your pr,
when the situation you describe yourself using your powerrole is so unlikely that it's never going to happen?


Show nested quote +
On August 02 2014 05:23 Damdred wrote:
This is the first time i've rolled a PR here and i'd like to use it before I die tbh I just haven't seen a good spot to use it in since we've only had one duel I wasn't a part of. And also the only situation that it would be worthwhile in is if I thought it was town v town and I was able to save a role player or someone who could impact the game.



Why don't you let the guy defend himself?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
August 01 2014 21:38 GMT
#942
On August 02 2014 06:34 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2014 06:33 justanothertownie wrote:
On August 02 2014 06:30 batsnacks wrote:
On August 02 2014 06:29 kushm4sta wrote:
nvm my last post.

but damdred, why do you say if you dont want to die before you use your pr,
when the situation you describe yourself using your powerrole is so unlikely that it's never going to happen?


On August 02 2014 05:23 Damdred wrote:
This is the first time i've rolled a PR here and i'd like to use it before I die tbh I just haven't seen a good spot to use it in since we've only had one duel I wasn't a part of. And also the only situation that it would be worthwhile in is if I thought it was town v town and I was able to save a role player or someone who could impact the game.



Why don't you let the guy defend himself?


I do what I want. Try to stop me.

Such helpful. Wow.
Dude, let him explain himself.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
August 01 2014 22:00 GMT
#948
Scum had a similar power in YOSO.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
August 01 2014 22:06 GMT
#950
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/448443-you-only-shoot-once-mafia
The martyr role. Both town and scum had martyrs.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
August 01 2014 22:08 GMT
#951
I am not telling you that damdred is scum btw. I think he is most likely town because of the way he was attacked by goodkarma. I just want to have him post some more to be sure.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
August 01 2014 22:17 GMT
#954
On August 02 2014 07:13 Palmar wrote:
Damdred's claim is too good too, and too chill for him, then again I think Kush isn't mafia either. I just think he's in over his head. Not everyone can be Palmar.

We should probably keep policy lynching everyone who duels someone that is not yamato.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
August 02 2014 15:55 GMT
#1032
On August 03 2014 00:13 Vivax wrote:
Since it was kinda strange how he kept trying to find weaknesses in the claim while saying he believed him to be town.

Well, he kinda has to. Although I felt the same way - he was asking loaded questions, tried to make damdred look back without that much reason.
On August 03 2014 00:28 kushm4sta wrote:
vivax, if "trying to find weaknesses in his claim" you mean i thought his power was useless to town and could belong to either alignment, then yes.

Except I looked at the last game and town had a similar role, ##ceasefire which stopped the duel, so that lead me to the conclusion that it's probably a town role.

Huh? I think those roles are pretty different.

I still think we should kill Kush here and the reason is that there are good reasons for damdred to be town and for Kush much less/he has at least a chance to flip mafia. And I am not talking about the blueclaim.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
August 02 2014 15:56 GMT
#1033
EBWOP first part: *look bad
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
August 02 2014 19:39 GMT
#1045
On August 02 2014 19:56 Palmar wrote:
Kush-san must commit sudoku to keephis honor

Is this your final answer? I thought you wanted to take a look at their filters. If everyone feels lazy we might aswell hammer kush.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
August 03 2014 11:16 GMT
#1068
On August 03 2014 15:57 yamato77 wrote:
unfortunately I think you'll all be sorely disappointed if you lynch me tomorrow

if only marv was here to tell me how bad I was playing, but alas, he's dead

He probably already did so in your qt.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
August 03 2014 11:17 GMT
#1069
On August 03 2014 13:46 sinani206 wrote:
Don't understand the unvote. Someone has to die. I may have had a scum lean on Damdred earlier but at this point I don't think he is lying. kush did a stupid and green is preferable over blue.
##Vote: kushm4sta

This guy should also die at some point.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
August 04 2014 06:17 GMT
#1079
gg
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
August 07 2014 21:21 GMT
#1190
-.-
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
August 07 2014 21:22 GMT
#1191
Why would you instantly duel in LYLO? WHY?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
August 07 2014 21:36 GMT
#1195
On August 08 2014 06:35 Palmar wrote:
oh god.

It's all your fault. You killed to many mafia and then town went lazy. I blame you.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
August 07 2014 21:59 GMT
#1210
On August 08 2014 06:53 Damdred wrote:
Lol ill never be able to afk again i didn't have to do anything tbh sloosh and viv were so tunneled i had to shoot jat when i did he would of revisited me.

You can bet your ass I would have -_-
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 955
SteadfastSC293
ComeBackTV 260
TaKeTV 243
LamboSC2157
Rex100
IndyStarCraft 56
EnkiAlexander 31
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 293
LamboSC2 157
ProTech142
Rex 100
IndyStarCraft 56
BRAT_OK 34
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38511
Shuttle 2609
Bisu 919
Horang2 879
Mini 724
Jaedong 722
EffOrt 639
Light 493
Soma 376
BeSt 370
[ Show more ]
firebathero 351
Hyuk 342
Stork 339
Snow 185
Rush 173
Zeus 156
ggaemo 152
ZerO 149
Last 147
Leta 83
hero 72
Pusan 69
sorry 67
Killer 60
Sharp 50
Mong 43
Mind 41
Shinee 29
Aegong 29
soO 27
Bale 27
Trap 25
Shine 25
ToSsGirL 24
Sexy 22
Free 20
NotJumperer 18
Terrorterran 17
Yoon 16
HiyA 15
JulyZerg 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Sacsri 7
zelot 7
Icarus 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6920
qojqva1626
Dendi816
Fuzer 97
420jenkins86
Counter-Strike
x6flipin408
markeloff355
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1980
crisheroes1043
XaKoH 162
Other Games
gofns35088
singsing2167
olofmeister1280
B2W.Neo1018
Mlord258
DeMusliM181
Livibee170
Liquid`VortiX132
Hui .129
Mew2King110
ArmadaUGS106
QueenE87
ZerO(Twitch)16
Chillindude14
Railgan10
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream128
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1853
League of Legends
• Jankos2296
• Nemesis1601
• TFBlade861
Other Games
• WagamamaTV174
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 35m
Stellar Fest
23h 35m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.