• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:44
CEST 08:44
KST 15:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)29Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7790 users

Showdown Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
July 31 2014 17:30 GMT
#736
On August 01 2014 02:28 yamato77 wrote:
2 scum dead and I'm not even playing

dunno if I even have to

Yeah, better concede at this rate.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
July 31 2014 18:00 GMT
#745
On August 01 2014 02:53 slOosh wrote:
Strange that scum wouldn't use janitor powers n0 though, to obfuscate the Vivax / rayn / HolyFlare dealio.

Maybe ... roleblock ... I dunno.

Anyhows by arbitrary methods I'm working with this kind of list:
fuba
MysteryMeat1
yamato77
Vivax (???)

Who belongs in this list? Who doesn't belong? Discuss.

Sounds good to me. Especially the first 3 names.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
July 31 2014 18:01 GMT
#746
Kush is right sinani should probably be added to the list.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
July 31 2014 19:11 GMT
#766
On August 01 2014 04:01 sinani206 wrote:
Well... that was interesting.
Things that come to mind after ctrl-clicking everybody's filters:
kush is town. sloosh neutral at the moment. Damdred probably leaning scum right now purely by gut, but no one knows what his scum is like so that's not something I want to commit to unless I'm sure.
Don't understand what ritoky was trying to accomplish.
Not worrying about Palmar until much later, obviously.

Honestly, this game is such a shitfest that I'm glad I got to skip a bunch of it, and no one in this game has done anything more townie than even I have, besides die. Wow that sentence makes no sense. Basically, anyone could be scum from where I'm standing.

I unclaim scum by the way.

Wow, the classic complaining about town atmosphere without trying to improve it. Apart from the HF/Vivax start I have no idea why you think this game is a shitfest. Not at all. Do something or die tomorrow.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
July 31 2014 20:54 GMT
#777
On August 01 2014 05:42 ritoky wrote:
hey hey hey, i am back.

bomb locked and loaded, anyone wanna sing their final song with me tonight?

Yamato, Sinani, MM.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
July 31 2014 21:34 GMT
#781
On August 01 2014 06:19 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2014 06:07 Vivax wrote:
On August 01 2014 06:00 batsnacks wrote:
It's either kush or jat. I said jat first so most likely him.


Not sure if serious


I'm being serious this time I promise. I mean I could be wrong but I was serious about thinking they are mafia.

Please don't drown us in all those reasons, sir.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
July 31 2014 21:40 GMT
#783
On August 01 2014 06:38 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2014 06:34 justanothertownie wrote:
On August 01 2014 06:19 batsnacks wrote:
On August 01 2014 06:07 Vivax wrote:
On August 01 2014 06:00 batsnacks wrote:
It's either kush or jat. I said jat first so most likely him.


Not sure if serious


I'm being serious this time I promise. I mean I could be wrong but I was serious about thinking they are mafia.

Please don't drown us in all those reasons, sir.


I haven't given reasons please don't drown yet.

That is the point.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
August 01 2014 09:58 GMT
#809
On August 01 2014 18:41 Palmar wrote:
I really dc. If you guys can't figure this out from now on you deserve to lose. I've done my part.
bomb mm1 or fuba or someone else I haven't noticed. Also feel free to bomb yamato for being lazy asshole.

You did not do your part as long as you are not dead, sorry. But I fully supports those bombings.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
August 01 2014 15:18 GMT
#813
Besides the observation that marv might have been frustrated with an inactive team (possible, although this would also be true if MM, yamato, sinani etc. were on his team) there are no conclusions in this MM post.
He just lists some things people have done and calls them scum for it. No explanation why they are scummy and tbh. I think most of them simply aren't.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
August 01 2014 17:45 GMT
#823
On August 02 2014 02:03 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Btw, I told you mm1 was town.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Yeah, you were so helpful in that regard. All day you were screaming "MM is town, don't bomb him" when people were telling ritoky to kill him.
So what the hell happened? Did MM get a save off on top of being bombed?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
August 01 2014 18:22 GMT
#829
On August 02 2014 03:08 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Actually:

Show nested quote +
On August 01 2014 14:22 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
WOW, today is an awesome day! Went to six flags and came back to find 2 scum dead. Obi, ill keep you alive if possible until you get a duel ^^


MM1 hardclaimed a saving role.

So did ritoky really try to bomb me or did he just blow up MM1?

Why would he have bombed you? How do you come to that conclusion?
On August 02 2014 03:11 slOosh wrote:
I'm sure ritoky bombed MM1, and scum also shot MM1 for claiming medic or whatever. Hence the lack of KP.

Functionally speaking it doesn't actually matter if ritoky bombed you or not.

Maybe scum shot MM maybe MM saved someone.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
August 01 2014 18:24 GMT
#830
Ah, I get it. Ok, maybe he just saved you from the nightkill?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
August 01 2014 19:41 GMT
#873
On August 02 2014 04:14 kushm4sta wrote:
because scum never bus right?
scum never bus in a game with no downside to busing. right?

hey you ungrateful fucks should be thankful that I saved you from the bored of deciding between two inactives.

I am not thankful.
On August 02 2014 04:15 kushm4sta wrote:
im certain damdred is scum.

Prove it. Now.
On August 02 2014 04:24 fuba wrote:
@Vivax: yes, that's what I was offering. But it doesn't really matter anymore.

This actually makes it really unlikely that kush is scum, imo. If he's scum, then he just put himself up for lynch rather than have me (town) duel yamato (either MIA scumpartner or also town). I know that it wasn't decided to go with what I suggested yet, but it makes no sense for him to be scum when that option was on the table.

Let's say yamato is scum with kush. How does this not make sense? I am pretty certain Kush thought this would be an easy duel for him. Apart from that we don't know if you are town since you aren't playing the game.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
August 01 2014 19:44 GMT
#879
On August 02 2014 04:42 kushm4sta wrote:
so because he says "every post i make as a purpose" that means he think his inactive opinion is going to sway you??

Why can't busing be the purpose? Two scummy people who both look scummy, it's quite normal to bus.

It is normal to bus each other while another scumbuddy is getting lynched? I don't think so.
But let's say it is not impossible - this is not enough to convince me that damdred is scum. Give us reasons besides "might be bussing" please.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
August 01 2014 19:45 GMT
#882
Shouldn't we make damdred fully claim now? I mean scum know he is a role anyways.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
August 01 2014 19:47 GMT
#886
I want both of the duellants to do what Palmar threatened marv with yesterday. Go through the whole game today, analyse every player. Go. If you are a townie show some effort.

Btw. Palmar you will have to do shit today too since you are still alive you lazy mofo.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
August 01 2014 19:48 GMT
#889
On August 02 2014 04:46 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2014 04:45 justanothertownie wrote:
Shouldn't we make damdred fully claim now? I mean scum know he is a role anyways.


This is a mafia post.

This is a dumb post.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
August 01 2014 19:49 GMT
#893
On August 02 2014 04:46 Vivax wrote:
Here's the deal:

Scum NK rayn after he scumread me, GK, yamato.

It got marv instantly owned, at least I think that the kill pushed Palmar to do that.

Therefore, the last scum is yamato. And since SlOosh mentioned it, last showdown game there was a traitor, so we could be dealing with 4 scum.

Explain how the nk makes yamato certain scum. Not that I disagree but I think rayns GK read + his ability to read marv + he is a good nightkill anyways is more than enough for scum to kill him.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
August 01 2014 19:50 GMT
#895
On August 02 2014 04:48 fuba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2014 04:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On August 02 2014 04:14 kushm4sta wrote:
because scum never bus right?
scum never bus in a game with no downside to busing. right?

hey you ungrateful fucks should be thankful that I saved you from the bored of deciding between two inactives.

I am not thankful.
On August 02 2014 04:15 kushm4sta wrote:
im certain damdred is scum.

Prove it. Now.
On August 02 2014 04:24 fuba wrote:
@Vivax: yes, that's what I was offering. But it doesn't really matter anymore.

This actually makes it really unlikely that kush is scum, imo. If he's scum, then he just put himself up for lynch rather than have me (town) duel yamato (either MIA scumpartner or also town). I know that it wasn't decided to go with what I suggested yet, but it makes no sense for him to be scum when that option was on the table.

Let's say yamato is scum with kush. How does this not make sense? I am pretty certain Kush thought this would be an easy duel for him. Apart from that we don't know if you are town since you aren't playing the game.

Why would scum!kush, who I got the feeling most people thought was town (myself included), put himself up for lynch just to save his mia scumbuddy? It makes no sense, particularly if they're both scum. Kush is selfish as scum, and this would be the opposite of selfish. It would be selfless AND stupid.

And no shit you don't know my alignment. That has no impact other than to further provide evidence of kush being town. In the case that I'm scum with kush, he sacrificed his more active presence for me, after I suggested myself as a lynch option for no reason whatsoever. In either case, scum!kush would be sacrificing himself for a far less active scummate, and is therefore town. (Of course, this is assuming that we would have gone with my proposition, which we didn't really get to find out since only one person really commented on it).

How is he sacrificing himself? I am pretty sure he thought he would win this duel easily.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
August 01 2014 19:51 GMT
#896
On August 02 2014 04:50 Vivax wrote:
Yamato can be a fucking leader when he's town, go read him in Storm. When he doesn't play he's mafia, simple as that.

That's a much better reason, yes.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1461
910 96
Bale 30
ZergMaN 22
Aegong 20
Noble 12
yabsab 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm176
Fuzer 77
League of Legends
JimRising 580
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King352
C9.Mang0158
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1311
Other Games
summit1g8276
PiGStarcraft448
ceh9212
Sick177
ArmadaUGS139
Livibee100
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick579
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream256
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• LUISG 0
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2301
League of Legends
• Rush1468
• Lourlo1287
• Stunt448
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 16m
OSC
6h 16m
Stellar Fest
6h 16m
OSC
17h 16m
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.