• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:22
CEST 20:22
KST 03:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9067 users

Showdown Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
July 30 2014 11:24 GMT
#331
On July 30 2014 19:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Food break.

Cava supertown
Vivax seems scummy
Sloosh town
Holyflare likely town
kush might be town
justanothertownie could be mafia
Palmar's reads are terrible
kush very likely town
Sloosh is supertown
Sloosh you're dumb Palmar's list is meaningless and dumb

You mean like this one?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
July 30 2014 12:49 GMT
#335
On July 30 2014 20:13 ritoky wrote:
here's the deal everyone, i been bread crumbing a bit; but it's time to let everybody in on this shiz.

i have a bomb strapped to my chest, and it goes off at dawn. it cannot be roleblocked and it goes through protections. lucky for me, i get to bring one of you find gentlemen down with me.

i just wanted some good food, jovial atmosphere, and a little alcohol to celebrate my last night on this planet.

Here is my charge to every single person in the game: I want your top 2 candidates of whom should blow up with me and why.

Oh and the clock is ticking, we got just under 11 hours until I go off.

Don't make me RNG this.

You can bomb rayn and damdred for all I care. Alternatively just choose the lurker you dislike the most.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
July 30 2014 13:46 GMT
#338
On July 30 2014 22:36 Vivax wrote:
If I were to make an early call on Damdred I'd say that he looks like he always did and thus probably town , with a style that makes him somehow suspicious for TL standards for some reason. Not confident enough in giving a definite read but I wouldn't call him scummy.

Not so sure about Jat cause he sees scummy things where I wouldn't expect them, Obi first, now Damdred and I'd like to hear more of his reasoning since his conclusions seem so much different from mine.

Could be indicative of him not knowing what to do while trying to stay active as scum since he stopped talking about setup stuff, so he kind of looks for scum in places where townies already put a checkmark in a box, I happened to do that as scum and then ended up harvesting wtfs for scumreading people everyone else is townreading.

I'm just putting this out there cause I don't feel confident in scumreading jat just for this, I think it is noteworthy and am curious about the responses.

Next topic, since SlOosh wondered for what reasons I scumread HF:

HF is a very aggressive scum player and I was amazed at how many cases he was able to crank out in GSL I think, where he carried us to victory while smurfing. I was like "Wow how do you manage to make up so much bullshit about people". "Just gotta find the scum motives in plays".

Key to reading him is following: If he only posts stuff that only takes account of scum motives, and tries to paint things in the worst light possible, and doesn't try to clear townies on the way, he's likely scum. Forget activity, forget insecurity, these are not criteria for reading him.

So the reason I called him scum was precisely cause he didn't just try to figure me out, he called me mafia and said that my post must have been scum motivated, way too early in the day, later he backtracked saying that for him the point was all about me picking the SlOosh post, and suddenly he was fine.

This doesn't make sense cause even then, all the points about me sidetracking, and the post looking scum tryhard, should still stand for him regardless of me picking SlOosh's post.

So HF can definitely be one of the scum we're looking for. But currently I'm not willing to talk to him cause I don't want this thread to become unreadable.

Please tell me in detail how you are able to put a checkmark in the damdred = town box. I am listening. I already said why I don't like his posts. He doesn't seem to be saying anything of value - posting for the sake of posting. Looks like a new scum player that doesn't know what to do and how to insert himself in the thread. If that is what he does as town then we will have to wait what he does next but I don't see how you anyone could townread him for the posts he made so far. I really don't.
I stand by my Obi observation btw. although he seems pretty towny lately.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
July 30 2014 14:16 GMT
#345
On July 30 2014 22:54 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2014 22:46 justanothertownie wrote:
On July 30 2014 22:36 Vivax wrote:
If I were to make an early call on Damdred I'd say that he looks like he always did and thus probably town , with a style that makes him somehow suspicious for TL standards for some reason. Not confident enough in giving a definite read but I wouldn't call him scummy.

Not so sure about Jat cause he sees scummy things where I wouldn't expect them, Obi first, now Damdred and I'd like to hear more of his reasoning since his conclusions seem so much different from mine.

Could be indicative of him not knowing what to do while trying to stay active as scum since he stopped talking about setup stuff, so he kind of looks for scum in places where townies already put a checkmark in a box, I happened to do that as scum and then ended up harvesting wtfs for scumreading people everyone else is townreading.

I'm just putting this out there cause I don't feel confident in scumreading jat just for this, I think it is noteworthy and am curious about the responses.

Next topic, since SlOosh wondered for what reasons I scumread HF:

HF is a very aggressive scum player and I was amazed at how many cases he was able to crank out in GSL I think, where he carried us to victory while smurfing. I was like "Wow how do you manage to make up so much bullshit about people". "Just gotta find the scum motives in plays".

Key to reading him is following: If he only posts stuff that only takes account of scum motives, and tries to paint things in the worst light possible, and doesn't try to clear townies on the way, he's likely scum. Forget activity, forget insecurity, these are not criteria for reading him.

So the reason I called him scum was precisely cause he didn't just try to figure me out, he called me mafia and said that my post must have been scum motivated, way too early in the day, later he backtracked saying that for him the point was all about me picking the SlOosh post, and suddenly he was fine.

This doesn't make sense cause even then, all the points about me sidetracking, and the post looking scum tryhard, should still stand for him regardless of me picking SlOosh's post.

So HF can definitely be one of the scum we're looking for. But currently I'm not willing to talk to him cause I don't want this thread to become unreadable.

Please tell me in detail how you are able to put a checkmark in the damdred = town box. I am listening. I already said why I don't like his posts. He doesn't seem to be saying anything of value - posting for the sake of posting. Looks like a new scum player that doesn't know what to do and how to insert himself in the thread. If that is what he does as town then we will have to wait what he does next but I don't see how you anyone could townread him for the posts he made so far. I really don't.
I stand by my Obi observation btw. although he seems pretty towny lately.


I am not able to put that checkmark confidently, but I'm not able to scumread him either cause I don't feel the posts he made are just there to make him look like he's talking. He posted stuff he seems to care about, and even though it can be summarized as 1. setup opinion, 2. opinion on me and HF, 3. opinion on Obi and 4. telling batsnacks to calm down, I have the feeling that those are simply the topics he's caring and interested about and not just some scum trying to look like he's active.

That said I'd tentatively lean town on Damdred.

He wasn't even able to explain his "set up opinion" and ignored me regarding it - can you? His opinion on you and HF is like the easiest thing to give and has been given by other people before - the same goes for Obi it seems. Telling batsnacks to calm down is also obvious and not alignment indicative.
I could understand a nullread on him if this fits his meta but I can't accept a townread. Why can't he do this as scum?
Besides rayn complaining and answering a "dumb list" with a dumb list without any other contribution he is easily the scummiest player that really has posted so far in my opinion.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
July 30 2014 14:46 GMT
#349
On July 30 2014 23:30 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2014 23:16 justanothertownie wrote:
On July 30 2014 22:54 Vivax wrote:
On July 30 2014 22:46 justanothertownie wrote:
On July 30 2014 22:36 Vivax wrote:
If I were to make an early call on Damdred I'd say that he looks like he always did and thus probably town , with a style that makes him somehow suspicious for TL standards for some reason. Not confident enough in giving a definite read but I wouldn't call him scummy.

Not so sure about Jat cause he sees scummy things where I wouldn't expect them, Obi first, now Damdred and I'd like to hear more of his reasoning since his conclusions seem so much different from mine.

Could be indicative of him not knowing what to do while trying to stay active as scum since he stopped talking about setup stuff, so he kind of looks for scum in places where townies already put a checkmark in a box, I happened to do that as scum and then ended up harvesting wtfs for scumreading people everyone else is townreading.

I'm just putting this out there cause I don't feel confident in scumreading jat just for this, I think it is noteworthy and am curious about the responses.

Next topic, since SlOosh wondered for what reasons I scumread HF:

HF is a very aggressive scum player and I was amazed at how many cases he was able to crank out in GSL I think, where he carried us to victory while smurfing. I was like "Wow how do you manage to make up so much bullshit about people". "Just gotta find the scum motives in plays".

Key to reading him is following: If he only posts stuff that only takes account of scum motives, and tries to paint things in the worst light possible, and doesn't try to clear townies on the way, he's likely scum. Forget activity, forget insecurity, these are not criteria for reading him.

So the reason I called him scum was precisely cause he didn't just try to figure me out, he called me mafia and said that my post must have been scum motivated, way too early in the day, later he backtracked saying that for him the point was all about me picking the SlOosh post, and suddenly he was fine.

This doesn't make sense cause even then, all the points about me sidetracking, and the post looking scum tryhard, should still stand for him regardless of me picking SlOosh's post.

So HF can definitely be one of the scum we're looking for. But currently I'm not willing to talk to him cause I don't want this thread to become unreadable.

Please tell me in detail how you are able to put a checkmark in the damdred = town box. I am listening. I already said why I don't like his posts. He doesn't seem to be saying anything of value - posting for the sake of posting. Looks like a new scum player that doesn't know what to do and how to insert himself in the thread. If that is what he does as town then we will have to wait what he does next but I don't see how you anyone could townread him for the posts he made so far. I really don't.
I stand by my Obi observation btw. although he seems pretty towny lately.


I am not able to put that checkmark confidently, but I'm not able to scumread him either cause I don't feel the posts he made are just there to make him look like he's talking. He posted stuff he seems to care about, and even though it can be summarized as 1. setup opinion, 2. opinion on me and HF, 3. opinion on Obi and 4. telling batsnacks to calm down, I have the feeling that those are simply the topics he's caring and interested about and not just some scum trying to look like he's active.

That said I'd tentatively lean town on Damdred.

He wasn't even able to explain his "set up opinion" and ignored me regarding it - can you? His opinion on you and HF is like the easiest thing to give and has been given by other people before - the same goes for Obi it seems. Telling batsnacks to calm down is also obvious and not alignment indicative.
I could understand a nullread on him if this fits his meta but I can't accept a townread. Why can't he do this as scum?
Besides rayn complaining and answering a "dumb list" with a dumb list without any other contribution he is easily the scummiest player that really has posted so far in my opinion.


I don't know Damdred's scum meta, he never rolled it, but I can tell that this game he doesn't look different from the others, and as said, it's somehow of a gut read based on the topics he chooses and how he talks about them. Don't really think I can persuade you further than this with more objective arguments, but if you find anything scummy besides "tries to post a lot in a scummy way", which is just as subjective, feel free to tell me about it. For now we will have to agree to disagree.

I am not saying he is trying to post a lot. I am saying he has a hard time with posting anything at all which is more often than not a scum trait. You can't convince me "further" with objective arguments. Ok, I did not see any objective argument by you on this matter tbh. and I think this defense and to scumread me for attacking him is absolutely unwarranted.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
July 30 2014 15:35 GMT
#352
On July 31 2014 00:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Damdred is most likely not mafia.

Oh, that is good to know. Why?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
July 30 2014 15:51 GMT
#358
On July 31 2014 00:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2014 00:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On July 31 2014 00:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Damdred is most likely not mafia.

Oh, that is good to know. Why?

Because he always looks scummy. There is nothing he has said that makes him mafia. He is new (i think?) and i would think he would look REALLY scummy in case he actually was scum.

nvm i changed my mind you are probably town too.

In other words he is null. Fine whatever, I will reserve further judgement until he posts some more.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
July 30 2014 15:59 GMT
#360
On July 31 2014 00:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2014 00:51 justanothertownie wrote:
On July 31 2014 00:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 31 2014 00:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On July 31 2014 00:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Damdred is most likely not mafia.

Oh, that is good to know. Why?

Because he always looks scummy. There is nothing he has said that makes him mafia. He is new (i think?) and i would think he would look REALLY scummy in case he actually was scum.

nvm i changed my mind you are probably town too.

In other words he is null. Fine whatever, I will reserve further judgement until he posts some more.

No i really do think he is town. At least he has given some reads which i would not expect him to do as mafia regardless of Holyflare's & Vivax' alignments. That's not how i think new mafia would talk about the situation.

Do you think there is any way why Palmar as town calls Vivax town?

He should answer that question himself. It is not like he explained his reads in great detail so I don't really know.
But he said he liked how Vivax was "fluidly" participating and he seemed to agree with his opinion on the set up discussion (even directed me to a post of Vivax).
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
July 30 2014 16:05 GMT
#366
On July 31 2014 01:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Setup discussion is useless and boring. Scum want to discuss the setup because you don't need to actually say anything game related. That's why i originally scumread you.

I agree - if someone only talks about the setup that is scummy but you will have to tell that to Palmar. I just told you what he said about Vivax so far. And to be fair Vivax did not only talk about the setup.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
July 30 2014 16:05 GMT
#367
On July 31 2014 01:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2014 00:59 justanothertownie wrote:
On July 31 2014 00:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 31 2014 00:51 justanothertownie wrote:
On July 31 2014 00:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 31 2014 00:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On July 31 2014 00:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Damdred is most likely not mafia.

Oh, that is good to know. Why?

Because he always looks scummy. There is nothing he has said that makes him mafia. He is new (i think?) and i would think he would look REALLY scummy in case he actually was scum.

nvm i changed my mind you are probably town too.

In other words he is null. Fine whatever, I will reserve further judgement until he posts some more.

No i really do think he is town. At least he has given some reads which i would not expect him to do as mafia regardless of Holyflare's & Vivax' alignments. That's not how i think new mafia would talk about the situation.

Do you think there is any way why Palmar as town calls Vivax town?

He should answer that question himself. It is not like he explained his reads in great detail so I don't really know.
But he said he liked how Vivax was "fluidly" participating and he seemed to agree with his opinion on the set up discussion (even directed me to a post of Vivax).

JAT i don't like this answer because i asked YOU, right now, to answer this.

Yes, and I answered in the very post you are quoting. What the hell?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
July 30 2014 16:07 GMT
#369
I will not defend Palmar if that is what you want. He could be anything right now.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
July 30 2014 16:36 GMT
#376
On July 31 2014 01:12 Vivax wrote:
JAT tell me more how you feel about me saying that it might be indicative of you being scum when you look at people so critically I townread rather quickly.

Do you think this reasoning is scummy or do you understand where I come from, regardless of whether I'm wrong or not.

What kind of question is that. Of course it is understandable to think that people who attack townreads might be scummy if you are town. I am questioning your reasoning on the townread. I think townreading damdred "quickly" makes no sense at all.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
July 30 2014 16:42 GMT
#378
On July 31 2014 01:40 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
@Ritoky, i was reading through the thread, and had you as either scum or a power role ^^

I would probably put JAT as someone who i would potentially blow up, when asked for a suggestion on who to blow up, he told you to just choose the lurker you hate the most. Theres 10 pages of thread responses, and instead of taking a guess at someone who he thinks is playing scummy, he goes with a play that imo is too safe. From my perspective its a mafia who is trying to get a mislynch on someone, without coming off as scummy.

as for my second person to hit, i would choose someone from the lurkers ^^

huehuehue

This guy is confirmed not reading closely.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
July 30 2014 16:44 GMT
#379
I gave ritoky the name of 2 people that I thought were scummy before saying that. Did you just not read my post or are you willingly talking nonsense?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
July 30 2014 16:46 GMT
#380
I can't get over how incredibly awful that post is. Holy shit.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
July 30 2014 16:50 GMT
#383
On July 31 2014 01:47 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
Well, I think damdred is town based off the previous game i've played with him, and i believe the only reason you don't like rayn is because he told you damdred was ton. I don't agree with either of the people on your scum list.

You are saying that now but in your last post you claimed that I had not given any scumreads. So what is it? You are lying.
Apart from that my scumread on rayn was not because of what you said as is clearly seen in my filter.
Why is rayn town? And more importantly - why was rayn town when I made that post?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
July 30 2014 16:57 GMT
#386
On July 31 2014 01:55 ritoky wrote:
tick tock motherfuckers.

seeing a lot of posting, and not much scum reading; plz step it up.

You can add MM to the list. Guy made a read, was caught in a lie and then changed his reasoning after the fact with more lies.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
July 30 2014 17:02 GMT
#387
Like I wasn't even the first one to say shoot a lurker.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
July 30 2014 17:15 GMT
#392
On July 31 2014 02:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2014 01:33 slOosh wrote:
rayn, why do you think sinani town, and what do you think of JAT?

I think sinani would not goto "fuck you all - see you tomorrow" mode as mafia.
JAT would not call me scum as mafia.

This is surprisingly accurate.
On July 31 2014 02:13 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2014 02:02 justanothertownie wrote:
Like I wasn't even the first one to say shoot a lurker.


Did you read MM1's last game?

Why would I need to do that? It's cut and dry - he fabricated reasons for scumreading me after I called him out for lying.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
July 30 2014 17:15 GMT
#393
On July 31 2014 02:15 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2014 02:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
ritoky blow up yamato.


regardless of if his claim about having time is true or not, do you believe he would try that little as mafia?

Yamato is famous for not trying as mafia.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 671
ProTech123
UpATreeSC 80
BRAT_OK 55
MindelVK 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28570
Shuttle 720
Hyuk 160
Dewaltoss 93
firebathero 86
White-Ra 70
Trap 61
ToSsGirL 30
Sacsri 20
Bale 19
[ Show more ]
Rock 17
Shine 14
Dota 2
Gorgc8791
qojqva1733
Counter-Strike
fl0m1623
Fnx 855
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King81
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1566
Khaldor1330
Liquid`Hasu357
Grubby0
Other Games
summit1g3091
FrodaN1697
Beastyqt552
XBOCT298
Mlord276
ArmadaUGS174
C9.Mang0159
KnowMe145
XaKoH 109
QueenE86
CosmosSc2 19
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV267
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream55
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH307
• StrangeGG 60
• Hinosc 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 13
• Michael_bg 9
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie828
• Shiphtur338
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 38m
CranKy Ducklings
15h 38m
Online Event
16h 38m
FEL
21h 38m
AI Arena Tournament
22h 38m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.