• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:03
CEST 16:03
KST 23:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7512 users

Twitterverse Mini Mafia - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 All
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 24 2014 20:07 GMT
#341
I am going to call BH one game host ban for cheating, putting a vanilla into all-roled game.
get #rekt BH!
table for two on a tv tray
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
July 24 2014 20:14 GMT
#342
It's not an all role game if there's a vanilla though is it ##dunked
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 24 2014 20:27 GMT
#343
Blazinghand you make mistakes i don't. I just...
[image loading]
...retardedly walk away...
table for two on a tv tray
Epishade
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States2267 Posts
July 24 2014 20:35 GMT
#344
Templar, why did you kill Bard over Palmer or Artanis day 1?
Pinhead Larry in the streets, Dirty Dan in the sheets.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 24 2014 20:40 GMT
#345
ppl should always kill me in mini games N1. just fyi.
table for two on a tv tray
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
July 24 2014 20:43 GMT
#346
On July 25 2014 05:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
ppl should always kill me in mini games N1. just fyi.

I do
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 24 2014 20:43 GMT
#347
On July 25 2014 05:43 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2014 05:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
ppl should always kill me in mini games N1. just fyi.

I do

i know
table for two on a tv tray
Epishade
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States2267 Posts
July 24 2014 20:51 GMT
#348
Lol at Artanis wanting to kill me for being watcher.

As far as my night 2 check, I based it on the fact that mafia knew there was a watcher, so they might be a bit more hesitant to shoot Palmer or Artanis in case I watched either of them again. Bard was a strange shot imo for night 1 when I checked Palmer, so I decided to settle on Kurumi the next night, who I thought might be more likely to be shot. Hell, it's mostly random anyways who mafia decides to shoot.

Also was read as scum for wanting multiple wagons on Chair and saying not to hammer him. Yeah, I messed up on what "hammer" meant in this game. I was thinking this game was instant majority lynch, which I even explained in my Templar mason lol.
Pinhead Larry in the streets, Dirty Dan in the sheets.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
July 24 2014 20:56 GMT
#349
On July 25 2014 05:35 Epishade wrote:
Templar, why did you kill Bard over Palmer or Artanis day 1?

Because I was going to push Palmar/you before the incoming transmission occurred. Then I re-evaluated.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 24 2014 20:59 GMT
#350
On July 25 2014 05:56 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2014 05:35 Epishade wrote:
Templar, why did you kill Bard over Palmer or Artanis day 1?

Because I was going to push Palmar/you before the incoming transmission occurred. Then I re-evaluated.

so i am the town hero? :D
table for two on a tv tray
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
July 24 2014 21:00 GMT
#351
On July 25 2014 05:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2014 05:56 The_Templar wrote:
On July 25 2014 05:35 Epishade wrote:
Templar, why did you kill Bard over Palmer or Artanis day 1?

Because I was going to push Palmar/you before the incoming transmission occurred. Then I re-evaluated.

so i am the town hero? :D

Yeah but I already figured that out.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 24 2014 21:06 GMT
#352
get rekt Palmar
table for two on a tv tray
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
July 24 2014 21:16 GMT
#353
I won the game for town by being shot so rayn could solve the game though.
Suck it!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
July 24 2014 21:16 GMT
#354
the real town MVP was Chairman Ray though
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Epishade
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States2267 Posts
July 24 2014 21:32 GMT
#355
On July 25 2014 06:16 The_Templar wrote:
the real town MVP was Chairman Ray though

#Truth

+ Show Spoiler +
What's in the scum qt?
Pinhead Larry in the streets, Dirty Dan in the sheets.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
July 24 2014 21:42 GMT
#356
On July 25 2014 06:32 Epishade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2014 06:16 The_Templar wrote:
the real town MVP was Chairman Ray though

#Truth

+ Show Spoiler +
What's in the scum qt?

"Dammit I hate CR" pretty much
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 24 2014 22:32 GMT
#357
On July 25 2014 06:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
get rekt Palmar

say what my nigga? You tried to derail mafia lynch day 1. l2p buddy.
Computer says mafia
Epishade
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States2267 Posts
July 25 2014 00:48 GMT
#358
Oh yeah, I forgot, when I sent in my first night watch on Palmer to BlazingFist, I said "I think Templar is going to shoot him tonight." Rofl.
Pinhead Larry in the streets, Dirty Dan in the sheets.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 25 2014 01:16 GMT
#359
On July 25 2014 07:32 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2014 06:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
get rekt Palmar

say what my nigga? You tried to derail mafia lynch day 1. l2p buddy.

you still not reading the thread (qt). I didn't.
table for two on a tv tray
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
July 25 2014 02:36 GMT
#360
On July 25 2014 00:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
gg guys.

sorry kush i should have realized you are town when you tried to make a case on Epishade and realized he is town in the middle of it. but Blazinghand cheated and put a vanilla town in all roled game.

Hope you got something from this game GlowingBear! <3


Although the game wasn't the perfect object of study because of the theme, it was actually great to follow your line of thought and to understand the game a bit more. You were really kind letting me shadowing you and also you kept me always updated and answering my questions. I thank you a lot!! I hope I can do it again on another game.

Also, I think the "different alignments" twit was genius. IMHO!

Congrats BH for and outstanding theme!

Very good game even with CR's cheating, and it's less than 20 pages. GG!
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 16 17 18 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 82
Codebar 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 63078
Bisu 2376
FanTaSy 1410
Stork 667
hero 580
Rush 483
firebathero 215
Snow 210
Mind 114
Last 106
[ Show more ]
Free 100
Sexy 70
Sharp 70
Pusan 68
Sea.KH 56
Trap 41
ToSsGirL 40
Bale 37
Hm[arnc] 31
Mong 29
Terrorterran 22
Aegong 19
Rock 18
HiyA 16
yabsab 16
zelot 15
Noble 13
scan(afreeca) 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
Shine 8
Sacsri 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7105
Dendi1187
Counter-Strike
byalli1206
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
gofns41274
singsing2406
fl0m2382
Liquid`RaSZi1139
B2W.Neo624
Beastyqt517
Mlord332
Happy292
Hui .214
Khaldor214
Chillindude18
crisheroes1
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV226
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 301
• HeavenSC 13
• Dystopia_ 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV511
League of Legends
• Nemesis3197
• Jankos3058
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1453
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
57m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 57m
OSC
8h 57m
Replay Cast
8h 57m
OSC
21h 57m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.