• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:02
CEST 01:02
KST 08:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)52Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10138 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 2 - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 50 Next All
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
July 17 2014 19:18 GMT
#361
so because i think robik is town and Robik has generally good town reads when he's town. people I wouldn't lynch today would be kush, robik, snickers, and i would also put you in that list as well damdred. You haven't posted a lot but all of your posts have been really towny. As in trying to get the game in going in a good direction.

As for the reason i went lurker mode, its because i made the post at like 1:30 Am and then went to sleep after a few minutes.
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 17 2014 19:19 GMT
#362
Wait, what? Snickers is definitely not in my town circle

The Australian guy is
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 17 2014 19:19 GMT
#363
okay, i thought it over and mm1 is still scum.

also, robik, im stealing your defense for future games. ill make some work arounds but its basically mine now.
Retired.
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
July 17 2014 19:20 GMT
#364
i think snickers is town
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 17 2014 19:22 GMT
#365
On July 18 2014 04:19 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
okay, i thought it over and mm1 is still scum.

also, robik, im stealing your defense for future games. ill make some work arounds but its basically mine now.

Go for it. I actually felt like shit as I was doing it. I felt so fucking grimy. It's a straight AtE defense where I just hope that town can see that I'm town based off of how much I care. At this point, town should see I'm town based off of my reads, the fact that I'm really trying to solve the game, and the sick nasty case that I brought up against BH
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 17 2014 19:22 GMT
#366
On July 18 2014 04:20 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
i think snickers is town

what made you think this?
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
July 17 2014 19:25 GMT
#367
On July 17 2014 16:59 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
##unvote
##vote mysterymeat1


two wishy washy reads on two players that are incredibly town and a (maybe) scumread that doesnt make any sense. scumreading someone for lacking contribution is incredibly scummy if they have nothing to give you on something like day 1, but my filter is the second most active in the game and that read doesnt make any sense.

and even though youve accused me of not contributing, your first post into the game is an immediate backtrack of your townread on robik for no reason followed by two not-reads.

youre mafia. bye.



This is really your only read, besides saying at the end of every post lets lynch MM1... I've posted more so can you please tell me what your updated read is besides going i've thought it over, and your still scum. Your not even bothering to reevaluate at all which makes you pretty scummy
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
July 17 2014 19:28 GMT
#368
On July 18 2014 04:22 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 04:20 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
i think snickers is town

what made you think this?


In the last game snickers was a lot more douchey as mafia, Rereading over his filter after my thoughts on BH i think they could potentially be together, but i just feel like all of his posts scream scummy and if he was mafia i think he would be more subtle than that. Probably donkey town
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
July 17 2014 19:35 GMT
#369
Vote Count – Day 1


Gobbledygook (0): ObiWanShinobi
Damdred (0): ObiWanShinobi, Sylencia
ObiWanShinobi (0): gobbledydook, IAmRobik
Kushm4sta (1): ObiWanShinobi, Snickers
IAmRobik (1): ObiWanShinobi, Blazinghand, ObiWanShinobi, gobbledydook, Kushm4sta, ObiWanShinobi
Sylencia (0): ObiWanShinobi
Snickers (1): ObiWanShinobi, Kushm4sta, Kushm4sta, ObiWanShinobi, gobbledydook
Blazinghand (3):: ObiWanShinobi, IAmRobik, Kushm4sta, MysteryMeat1
MysteryMeat1 (2): ObiWanShinobi, ObiWanShinobi, Sylencia

Not Voting (1): Damdred

Five votes are required to lynch.



Please contact the mods if the vote count is incorrect. Thank you!

It is currently Day 1. The day will end in , or when five votes on one person are reached.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 17 2014 19:39 GMT
#370
I'm going to spam "HAMMER" as soon as BH gets to 4 votes
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 17 2014 19:40 GMT
#371
Robik- Did not reread his filter but the feel I get is his town play. I think with four votes on him, mafia robik would not care about the game and just leave. (maybe he saw it as an opportunity to look townie) I will read into him later but I am worried he has not called me scum yet.

Kush-Scum, I will post a case with an explanation of my points later. If you are a good player you could read his filter and see he is scum without me guiding you. Hint: his defending posts are terrible.

Just a side note, I had this feeling right. The feeling I felt when me and bh were talking to a scum player late at night. I got the same feeling talking to kush last night. THE FEELING OF BULLSHIT.

Gobble- I do not see much usefulness in his posts (not many posts either) so I would fine lynching him today if it came down to it. After some more thought he looks extremely scummy.

List of his quotes that sit wrong with me.

"Obi and me vote him to see what happen" Ok so assumption and this also seems like a scum slip to me. (or was it not assumption because of the scum qt?)

"shut up Robik" I do not like seeing people trying to get others to stop talking with a mean tone (maybe his mean tone is to get Robik fired up and make the thread more disastrous)

Also he gets super defensive and accusing me of having no reason for calling him scum but he has no problem hoping on the Robik train for no reason to the point where robik was one away from hammer. This principle in his mind does not add up which is one thing I look for in scum.

Sylencia-So the way I see it currently. Talked about roles, first serious post is tied into with a post. Second serious post is tied with another vote. So to form his votes, he does not even raise questions. Scummy

Snickers-this guy is def scum because of his meta.

MM Want to hear more but I am getting a town vibe on him. Currently he is posting more in the thread.

Obi This guys filter has a high ratio of bullshit to helpful information. I think he scum.

Things that stick out.

His "motive for defending bh" post is terrible. This is explains his bad play more than alignment I think.

He lied with his 100% remark.

His reason for voting MM never even mentions how MM had two or less posts at that time. What the hell? Either not sincere or a ball player.

The more I look at it he looks more like a bad player than scum.


Damdred- His posts seem to have a scum mindset behind them. I could easily see myself posting what he is as scum.

Bh-Will look into him later.

So in short. People who I want to see more activity from or I will lynch the shit of them. Gobble, Sylencia, Obi, Damdred,

People who I want to see more info from but probably would not lycnh them if they afked for the rest of day one. MM


If anybody has any questions about this post or any of my other posts I will answer in 100% detail.

Also your an idiot if you do not think my initial posts did not produce activity.
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 17 2014 19:42 GMT
#372
Just a quick note do not hammer bh (as in do not hammer anyone until later or I will think you are scummy as fuck) One of the reasons as scum I would have fucked robik over by hammering him is because day one would have so little info and then this has an exponential effect of town roles being weak.

IN SHORT DO NOT HAMMER EARLY, PEOPLE SAY IT IS DUMB FOR ME TO SAY IT BUT SHIT LIKE THIS AND SHIT LIKE PEOPLE ALLOWING SCUM TO HAMMER EARLY IS DUMBBBBBBB.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 17 2014 19:43 GMT
#373
BH any reads besides rng jesus?

I think that MM original post is bad but his subsequent posts are. better. Your point on obi is ok what about bh makes him scummy to you?
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 17 2014 19:48 GMT
#374
On July 18 2014 04:28 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 04:22 IAmRobik wrote:
On July 18 2014 04:20 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
i think snickers is town

what made you think this?


In the last game snickers was a lot more douchey as mafia, Rereading over his filter after my thoughts on BH i think they could potentially be together, but i just feel like all of his posts scream scummy and if he was mafia i think he would be more subtle than that. Probably donkey town


Donkey town. My record with people in this game

Me 1-0 Robik

Me 1-0 MM

mannn im so good i wrecked both of you the first day and night.

On a serious note. MM you said you liked kush because of his play of looking at my meta.

I already explained how newbie of a move this is because I have only flipped non power role scum and town power role. People usually do not say scum power role (I do not know why) but most likely I am VT this game (statistically) so most likely reading my meta is useless. Also even if it was not useless he pulls terrible info out of it. He pulled something from a game where he thought I or BH was scum and both of was town.

Robik why the fuck is kush town. I will sway you later.

Also I realized something. I do not have time but the feeling I get from BH is complete non interest in the game. He seemed to do this in the other game I played with him as Vanilla town but I thought he would be more serious towards the final vote. Well this is IML so that could happen anytime so I am okay spurting this thought out and am leaning scum towards him.

MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
July 17 2014 19:48 GMT
#375
Got snickers approval time to afk
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 17 2014 19:52 GMT
#376
List of people being mean to me.

MM

Kush



List of people that seem to be overally nice to me

Robik

Usually these type of posts show a lot about alignment.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 17 2014 20:05 GMT
#377
my filter is bigger than yours, rofl.

good luck lynching me. youll need it.
Retired.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
July 17 2014 20:08 GMT
#378
Stop it stop it I am the cop I am the cop stop in you idiot
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 17 2014 20:12 GMT
#379
Kush is town because I said so.
Kush is town because if you read how he starts this game and how he's started his recent games, the tonality of his post is 100% different.
Kush is town because if you read into his first post, he seems genuinely happy to have rolled town.

Read his start to Order (m)
Read his start to World Cup (t)
Read his start to Storm II (m)

it's so obv
Snickers
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1575 Posts
July 17 2014 20:13 GMT
#380
On July 18 2014 05:05 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
my filter is bigger than yours, rofl.

good luck lynching me. youll need it.


ALMOST CONFIRMED BAD PLAYER

lolololol my filter has more posts than yours hahaha my filter is bigger than yours hahahaha

oh really. Are you very young so you cannot grasp concepts or are you just a really bad player and cannot read anything in detail.

You shitty filter has so much bullshit in it compared to actual info. Mine has actual info.

Also the bolded is something I found myself saying to people when I was mafia.

And bh wtf

Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 144
Vindicta 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11105
Artosis 522
Bale 13
TT1 0
League of Legends
Doublelift3780
JimRising 609
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox643
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5062
Khaldor925
Other Games
summit1g7396
shahzam562
NeuroSwarm76
ArmadaUGS69
Mew2King67
ViBE57
JuggernautJason41
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream94
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 37
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 30
• HerbMon 25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie920
• Scarra465
• Shiphtur158
Upcoming Events
OSC
58m
Stellar Fest
13h 58m
OSC
22h 58m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.