• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:13
CEST 00:13
KST 07:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11477 users

TL Mafia LXVII: Storm Mafia 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 04 2014 04:38 GMT
#12
/in

to the unknown
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 12:30 GMT
#108
Hai guys.
Prplhz why do you have such a loser mentality.
Iamp gets some townie points.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 12:36 GMT
#111
On July 07 2014 21:33 prplhz wrote:
is has nothing to do with confidence or mentality but with an objective evaluation of the situation right now


The situation right now is that there are three people posting.

Do you agree or disagree with iamp's entrance looking townish so far?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 12:58 GMT
#114
Friendddzzzz.

We will hop on the green grass holding pinky fingers and throwing flowers.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 13:06 GMT
#115
Here's a little riddle for you:

A kid is involved in an accident, his father is currently at work and out of the city.
He is brought into the city hospital for emergency surgery. On the operation table, the chief surgeon takes off the mask and says: "I cannot operate this patient, this is my son".

How is it possible?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 13:19 GMT
#125
I should probably think about something of my own cause now I'm feeling old.

On July 07 2014 22:10 Alakaslam wrote:
Surgeon is his mother.

Anyway Prplhz, check out "a fire in the deep"

You lie


What about fire in the deep is there you want to tell us about.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 13:24 GMT
#127
An Italian, a Russian and a Romanian are in a car.

Who's driving?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 13:24 GMT
#128
Didn't know it was ongoing. Just ignore the question.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 13:28 GMT
#131
Koshi gets buddy bonus D1 so I won't lynch him today anyway.

Aside from that, I don't get any scummy vibes so far. In fact I think I'll at least preliminarly townread everyone who posted so far and look for scum among the latecomers.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 13:38 GMT
#135
1) 1/2

2) 1/2
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 13:38 GMT
#136
Man I hope I didn't suck at this.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 14:03 GMT
#150
Robik what was the point of saying you gonna fuck off til D2, something about not getting modkilled for what you're gonna say?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 14:07 GMT
#154
Do you not believe in Jeebus?

Was the second 1/2 - 1/6?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 14:14 GMT
#156
On July 07 2014 23:05 Toadesstern wrote:
YES BITCHES. I'm not fucking mafia again. Who is up to be my buddy on my legendary quest to murder all of mafia?

So that being said I can somewhat guarantee you that I won't become a whiny emo bitch. But really only somewhat.
Let's start with prplhz because he indeed is way to stiff for this game, especially in the very beginning.
I agree with ... I think Vivax ... that he did sound unmotivated and down in his early posts.
Combine that with posts like
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2014 21:33 prplhz wrote:
is has nothing to do with confidence or mentality but with an objective evaluation of the situation right now

and he's easily #1 lynch target right now.

If that post isn't some kind of super hard sarcasm that I'm not picking up on it's super "wtf is that guy even talking about" in a way that at the same time tries to sound reasonable / smart / whatever you want to call it.

##vote prplhz



Why should mafia sound unmotivated and down in their early posts.
Why should they post at all if they are unmotivated and down when their objective is to look townie.

This post is too confident about too little for my taste and doesn't deliver any explanation why that mindset makes prpl scum.
Explain why mafia would sound like that or you're scum Toad.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 14:26 GMT
#167
They do not wish to contribute anything meaningful to begin with but have to look like they do.


Does prpl look like he was trying to contribute something meaningful?

Frankly to me that looks more like it's the case with you, you don't try to figure him out first, but say that he's scum for 1. sounding down, 2. saying something that didn't make sense.

How does that look like he's trying to contribute something meaningful.

Imo mafia is more likely to pop into the thread with some hasty arguments as to why somebody is scum, like you.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 14:44 GMT
#193
Forumite, maybe you should read the OP

I will be using the night to correct time cycles because of instant majority.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 14:47 GMT
#197
On July 07 2014 23:44 Vivax wrote:
Forumite, maybe you should read the OP

Show nested quote +
I will be using the night to correct time cycles because of instant majority.


Nevermind, I thought you were thinking it's plurality cause you said something about deadlines.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 14:55 GMT
#204
On July 07 2014 23:52 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2014 23:51 Forumite wrote:
On July 07 2014 23:38 prplhz wrote:
On July 07 2014 23:34 Forumite wrote:
My metaread says that prplhz 99% confirmed town. Toades, please unvote prplhz, he´s town.

prplhz, I´d like to know your early reads.

I´d rather lynch within 24hrs than 5 minutes before deadline. Rushed lynches suck and never end well. No, I don´t care if scum will hammer early and sway the lynch. If they are reckless then they draw attention to themselves, which is good for us. So start voting.

Koshi spamming, ruining the thread and delaying the lynch, he´s scum or third party and needs to die.

##Vote: Koshi

don't really have any reads yet, a few tentative town reads is all.
k, I don´t care about townreads unless we´re close to the lynch.

On July 07 2014 23:37 IAmRobik wrote:
iamp, how do we feel about forumite's first post. Kinda resembles Koshi's with a tad more content. But the content smells bullshitty. I lean town nevertheless even though I'm not certain I agree with any of the conclusions at this moment
What conclusions? My read on Koshi? My read on prplhz? My thoughts on lynching early or risk a rushed lynch or a no lynch? Do you enjoy the voting frenzy 5 minutes before deadline followed by yet another town lynch, because I don´t.

On July 07 2014 23:36 Koshi wrote:
On July 07 2014 23:34 Forumite wrote:
My metaread says that prplhz 99% confirmed town. Toades, please unvote prplhz, he´s town.

prplhz, I´d like to know your early reads.

I´d rather lynch within 24hrs than 5 minutes before deadline. Rushed lynches suck and never end well. No, I don´t care if scum will hammer early and sway the lynch. If they are reckless then they draw attention to themselves, which is good for us. So start voting.

Koshi spamming, ruining the thread and delaying the lynch, he´s scum or third party and needs to die.

##Vote: Koshi

The fact you say I am ruining the thread hurts me more than you voting me. I am the entertainment value here.
Your empty posts fill the thread and make it harder to read the thread and see posts of real value. It´s spamming and anti-town, which makes you scum, so you have to die.

about 75% of the posts have been useless including mine why pick koshi over anyone else.


I'm interested into this too.

Prpl, what do you think of Toad's stuff so far? I'd have expected you to fight back in some way by now.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 14:57 GMT
#208
On July 07 2014 23:55 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2014 23:52 iamperfection wrote:
On July 07 2014 23:51 Forumite wrote:
On July 07 2014 23:38 prplhz wrote:
On July 07 2014 23:34 Forumite wrote:
My metaread says that prplhz 99% confirmed town. Toades, please unvote prplhz, he´s town.

prplhz, I´d like to know your early reads.

I´d rather lynch within 24hrs than 5 minutes before deadline. Rushed lynches suck and never end well. No, I don´t care if scum will hammer early and sway the lynch. If they are reckless then they draw attention to themselves, which is good for us. So start voting.

Koshi spamming, ruining the thread and delaying the lynch, he´s scum or third party and needs to die.

##Vote: Koshi

don't really have any reads yet, a few tentative town reads is all.
k, I don´t care about townreads unless we´re close to the lynch.

On July 07 2014 23:37 IAmRobik wrote:
iamp, how do we feel about forumite's first post. Kinda resembles Koshi's with a tad more content. But the content smells bullshitty. I lean town nevertheless even though I'm not certain I agree with any of the conclusions at this moment
What conclusions? My read on Koshi? My read on prplhz? My thoughts on lynching early or risk a rushed lynch or a no lynch? Do you enjoy the voting frenzy 5 minutes before deadline followed by yet another town lynch, because I don´t.

On July 07 2014 23:36 Koshi wrote:
On July 07 2014 23:34 Forumite wrote:
My metaread says that prplhz 99% confirmed town. Toades, please unvote prplhz, he´s town.

prplhz, I´d like to know your early reads.

I´d rather lynch within 24hrs than 5 minutes before deadline. Rushed lynches suck and never end well. No, I don´t care if scum will hammer early and sway the lynch. If they are reckless then they draw attention to themselves, which is good for us. So start voting.

Koshi spamming, ruining the thread and delaying the lynch, he´s scum or third party and needs to die.

##Vote: Koshi

The fact you say I am ruining the thread hurts me more than you voting me. I am the entertainment value here.
Your empty posts fill the thread and make it harder to read the thread and see posts of real value. It´s spamming and anti-town, which makes you scum, so you have to die.

about 75% of the posts have been useless including mine why pick koshi over anyone else.
He´s actively creating more useless posts beside his own by making others go along with his games and riddles.


This is a very superficial read and shows you're not in the same frame as the guys who start D1 with literally nothing else to talk about but...Something.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 15:05 GMT
#221
Prplhz answer my question please.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O143
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12706
Shuttle 405
White-Ra 228
ZZZero.O 143
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm122
League of Legends
Doublelift5237
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4700
Other Games
summit1g9611
FrodaN2561
Liquid`RaSZi1889
C9.Mang0341
ToD323
crisheroes291
Livibee194
Pyrionflax106
Mew2King60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1050
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 82
• musti20045 38
• Adnapsc2 35
• HeavenSC 20
• Sammyuel 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1594
• Shiphtur676
• WagamamaTV294
Upcoming Events
OSC
47m
Replay Cast
47m
OSC
13h 47m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.