• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:16
CEST 19:16
KST 02:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12479 users

TL Mafia LXVII: Storm Mafia 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 04 2014 06:04 GMT
#15
Yes please.

/in
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 04 2014 14:15 GMT
#31
/flex

I would have come at Palmar's beck and call regardless though. I just can't quit Palmar.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 05 2014 03:58 GMT
#46
On July 05 2014 08:15 yamato77 wrote:
/in

Palmar so dry

wat is this

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 07 2014 14:56 GMT
#206
Hi all. I'm town, so I apologize in advance for whatever it is I do that causes you to mislynch me.

Thread is pretty hoppin for having like 4 people in it. Calm down guys. I have a list of people who I wouldn't touch with the lynch today, but that's about it based on what's in the thread right now. I'll check back later.

I'd like to add that I like Forumite's position of wanting to lynch early. I'd like to add that in addition to pressuring mafia, it also has the benefit of giving us information earlier. IML is OP.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 07 2014 15:01 GMT
#213
Long D1 doesn't /= more information necessarily iamp.

But whatever, your preference has been noted.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 07 2014 15:14 GMT
#237
So far I like Vivax the least of everyone actively posting. I think he reacted poorly to being called out by Forumite.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 07 2014 15:17 GMT
#243
Oh Forumite never called out Vivax. So why is he reacting to Forumite calling out Koshi? :/

Something weird is already going on.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 07 2014 15:27 GMT
#267
On July 08 2014 00:19 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2014 00:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
Oh Forumite never called out Vivax. So why is he reacting to Forumite calling out Koshi? :/

Something weird is already going on.

because usually people talk about what other people post in mafia games.

Why are you throwing out baseless suspicion and not fully explaining it.

It's not baseless. Forumite is calling out Koshi for shitposting right? Why is Vivax feeling compelled to respond to that? I saw Vivax post on it and thought Forumite was talking about /him/ right? But he wasn't, he was talking about Koshi.
On July 07 2014 23:57 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2014 23:55 Forumite wrote:
On July 07 2014 23:52 iamperfection wrote:
On July 07 2014 23:51 Forumite wrote:
On July 07 2014 23:38 prplhz wrote:
On July 07 2014 23:34 Forumite wrote:
My metaread says that prplhz 99% confirmed town. Toades, please unvote prplhz, he´s town.

prplhz, I´d like to know your early reads.

I´d rather lynch within 24hrs than 5 minutes before deadline. Rushed lynches suck and never end well. No, I don´t care if scum will hammer early and sway the lynch. If they are reckless then they draw attention to themselves, which is good for us. So start voting.

Koshi spamming, ruining the thread and delaying the lynch, he´s scum or third party and needs to die.

##Vote: Koshi

don't really have any reads yet, a few tentative town reads is all.
k, I don´t care about townreads unless we´re close to the lynch.

On July 07 2014 23:37 IAmRobik wrote:
iamp, how do we feel about forumite's first post. Kinda resembles Koshi's with a tad more content. But the content smells bullshitty. I lean town nevertheless even though I'm not certain I agree with any of the conclusions at this moment
What conclusions? My read on Koshi? My read on prplhz? My thoughts on lynching early or risk a rushed lynch or a no lynch? Do you enjoy the voting frenzy 5 minutes before deadline followed by yet another town lynch, because I don´t.

On July 07 2014 23:36 Koshi wrote:
On July 07 2014 23:34 Forumite wrote:
My metaread says that prplhz 99% confirmed town. Toades, please unvote prplhz, he´s town.

prplhz, I´d like to know your early reads.

I´d rather lynch within 24hrs than 5 minutes before deadline. Rushed lynches suck and never end well. No, I don´t care if scum will hammer early and sway the lynch. If they are reckless then they draw attention to themselves, which is good for us. So start voting.

Koshi spamming, ruining the thread and delaying the lynch, he´s scum or third party and needs to die.

##Vote: Koshi

The fact you say I am ruining the thread hurts me more than you voting me. I am the entertainment value here.
Your empty posts fill the thread and make it harder to read the thread and see posts of real value. It´s spamming and anti-town, which makes you scum, so you have to die.

about 75% of the posts have been useless including mine why pick koshi over anyone else.
He´s actively creating more useless posts beside his own by making others go along with his games and riddles.


This is a very superficial read and shows you're not in the same frame as the guys who start D1 with literally nothing else to talk about but...Something.

Like, he reacts with immediate suspicion against Forumite based on that one line. It just seems aggressive for how passively Vivax opened the game. Different from the /rest/ of his play. But please, tell me how baseless my suspicions are more iamp.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 07 2014 15:36 GMT
#278
I don't know man, mafia defend townies all the time. And with the suspicion that Forumite is getting from other avenues, I can see a mafia trying to add fuel to the fire, so to speak. And look at how he frames it - he's calling the guy mafia in a way that reeks of trying to identify with the crowd. "You're clearly not in the same frame of mind as me and these other guys who are town"

If you keep me talking about it I'm going to convince myself and vote for the guy. Do you think Vivax is scum iamp? Because all I said was that I liked him least of the active posters.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 07 2014 15:42 GMT
#284
On July 08 2014 00:38 yamato77 wrote:
VE, talk me through this Vivax thing succinctly.

I've said what there is to say, as succinctly as I can.

1) I mistook Forumite's pressure on Koshi for pressure on Vivax.
2) Looking back I realized that Vivax wasn't reacting to pressure on himself, but pressure on Koshi.
3) I didn't like how Vivax attacked Forumite based on his Koshi suspicion either.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 07 2014 15:48 GMT
#289
So should I be mafia-reading Forumite? I actually liked Toad's point earlier. The whole "I don't care about townreads, but here's this one almost certain townread that I'm going to base all of my reads on" thing really bugs me. But is that mafia-flavored?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 07 2014 15:50 GMT
#291
On July 08 2014 00:48 IAmRobik wrote:
VEs posts seem so convoluted. It seems like he's going on many tangents and not really saying anything while typing a lot

My posts have been concise bitch. You're either just trying to piss me off or you're scum. Which is it?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 07 2014 15:54 GMT
#296
Toad is doing things Toad is capable of as any alignment. I refuse to townread Toad right now. Sorry Koshi. But I did like his point about Forumite.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 07 2014 15:56 GMT
#299
On July 08 2014 00:55 yamato77 wrote:
The forumite discussion has now lost purpose

I thought you were discussing Vivax with me. Part of that is you giving your opinion of him to me. Do that part now.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 07 2014 15:57 GMT
#300
On July 08 2014 00:56 Koshi wrote:
Toad is some godly scum player then. Which he isn't. I remember him being scum somewhere and dieing D1. Totes town.

inb4 Toad is really pissed because he won a scum award when there were still dinosaurs walking on earth.

Toad and I won an award for scumplay. I won't be downplaying Toad's scumplay today Koshi, sorry brah.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 07 2014 16:15 GMT
#304
On July 08 2014 01:01 yamato77 wrote:
I asked you to get a cliffnotes version of the you/iamp interaction, tbh.

Well I tentatively think iamp is town, I just don't mesh with his aggressive style very well early game. I'm more of a hippy "Everyone talk about whatever man it's cool" kind of D1 player.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 07 2014 16:17 GMT
#307
On July 08 2014 01:15 kushm4sta wrote:
I broke a promise to myself to never play in a big game again.

##Vote: kushm4sta

Problem solved?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 07 2014 23:04 GMT
#639
I think I want to lynch mderg. Meh.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 07 2014 23:06 GMT
#641
Gonna play LoL, then filter some dudes, then come back and elaborate on why I wanna lynch mderg.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 08 2014 00:11 GMT
#695
On July 08 2014 08:17 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2014 08:06 VisceraEyes wrote:
Gonna play LoL, then filter some dudes, then come back and elaborate on why I wanna lynch mderg.

After how much time does VE claiming to go play League and him not logging in does it become unacceptable for him to have left thread for no reason other than to leave the thread?

lol

That's all. Just lol.

if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM923
TKL 347
IndyStarCraft 244
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 923
ByuN 409
TKL 347
IndyStarCraft 244
BRAT_OK 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46773
Calm 3091
firebathero 161
actioN 139
Free 43
Mong 30
Rock 28
ToSsGirL 28
Pusan 20
Aegong 17
[ Show more ]
soO 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Terrorterran 14
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9492
Dendi1155
League of Legends
Reynor220
Counter-Strike
fl0m5197
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu215
Grubby192
MindelVK9
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1723
FrodaN1002
Beastyqt695
B2W.Neo689
olofmeister555
Mlord463
Khaldor448
KnowMe294
crisheroes178
Livibee122
ToD26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick215
BasetradeTV86
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 25
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach70
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV559
League of Legends
• Nemesis3227
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1442
Other Games
• Shiphtur702
• imaqtpie155
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 44m
OSC
5h 44m
Replay Cast
5h 44m
OSC
18h 44m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.