• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:06
CEST 12:06
KST 19:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6688 users

TL Mafia LXVII: Storm Mafia 2 - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 09 2014 14:37 GMT
#1464
Also

Mderg not much time.

Read recent stuff
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 09 2014 14:38 GMT
#1468
On July 09 2014 23:36 IAmRobik wrote:
I AM MAFIA. KILL ME PLEASE. Then when I flip cop, don't lynch iamperfection

Thanks.

This is bad as either alignment

As cop you can't have a check on Iamp so fast

As scum it is a bad fakeclaim because ^

It is just WIFOM buttshit
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 09 2014 14:41 GMT
#1472
Who defends Cora?

And dude, he left before you started he is as he does. I once called him dmvCorazon because he was cDgCorazon and has an extremely stubborn attitude the equal of which I have seen only at the dmv

Believe me the forum vets read him better than you do

But he is still null I do not defense him.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 09 2014 14:42 GMT
#1475
On July 09 2014 23:39 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2014 23:38 Koshi wrote:
On July 09 2014 23:36 IAmRobik wrote:
I AM MAFIA. KILL ME PLEASE. Then when I flip cop, don't lynch iamperfection

Thanks.

Just quit the game.

Once iamp flips town, can we mislynch you next?

Well now I KNOW YOU ARE BOTH SCUM.

Because sigisisimundusisimund Freud
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 09 2014 14:44 GMT
#1478
On July 09 2014 23:42 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2014 23:41 Alakaslam wrote:
Who defends Cora?

And dude, he left before you started he is as he does. I once called him dmvCorazon because he was cDgCorazon and has an extremely stubborn attitude the equal of which I have seen only at the dmv

Believe me the forum vets read him better than you do

But he is still null I do not defense him.

1) yamato is defending him
2) i have tried to engage him at least 5 times
3) he posted 30 seconds before I posted and he didn't see my post? get outta here

Again, Yamato knows Cora meta better than I do and even I know you will instantly read him as scum because you have never seen him before.

Also he is not worth plynch ing because he can and does be right
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 09 2014 14:46 GMT
#1480
On July 09 2014 23:44 iamperfection wrote:
YOU WILL LYNCH YAMATO IF I GET LYNCHED AND YOU WILL MY READ MY LIST OVER AND OVER IF I GET LYNCHED.

Take a look at forum again i may have been wrong on that one with his most recent action

If you flip town I will do this;

Lynch Koshi

Then Yamato

ThaT is it

Man ants biting me everywhere
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 09 2014 14:47 GMT
#1482
Hey that is bamcis palmar. I will make sure mine is right
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 09 2014 14:49 GMT
#1487
Thanks marv

Anyway Iamp u r acting just like scum with robik

I think you guys are good at town but not as good at scum and trying to surf your badass townie skill meta to victory.

I think day will end in no-lynch though
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 09 2014 15:03 GMT
#1512
On July 10 2014 00:00 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2014 08:00 slOosh wrote:
It's more difficult for scum buddies to see an event and post similar responses simultaneously. It's more likely that they are both town. In anycase, let's get back to talking about Forumite / Toad / Robik.

Sloosh is thinking more logical than others here. How is this crossposting alignment indicative at all. Unless it goes on for a long time it´s most likely a coincidence.

It has gone on all game dude
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 09 2014 15:05 GMT
#1515
On July 10 2014 00:04 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2014 00:03 Koshi wrote:
On July 09 2014 23:59 IAmRobik wrote:
On July 09 2014 23:57 Koshi wrote:
On July 09 2014 23:54 Forumite wrote:
I´m also defending Corazon

I´m also getting really unsure about this lynch.

##Unvote

Doesn't matter anymore.

A town lynch is better than a no lynch. Simply because the towns on the no lynch can move on and we can trust iamperfection his reads.

It is what it is. iamperfection is the lynch.



None of the other candidates for lynch have good cases on them. There are currently 5 people on iamp that really believe he is scum. Nobody else comes close.


Please put your vote back on iamp.

STOP IT KOSHI -- YOURE ACCUSATION OF IAMP IS TERRIBAD
stop stop stop stop stop.

I'd rather you just misylnch me now over iamp because you guys are all donkies and unworthy of being in a game with me

I am going to reply to you 1 more time for the entire game.
I do not like your personality. It is quickly moving to a point in which I don't want to play games with you anymore.
You are the first person that comes even close to this in my life.

You can keep flaming me. I will ignore you. This game is over between us till I see your alignment and we can PM.

are you serious he just trying to stop your dumb lynch.

I only excuse either of y'all on the basis that you are quite scum.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 09 2014 15:06 GMT
#1518
Like both of you are doing nothing but follow BH scum advice
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 09 2014 15:07 GMT
#1520
I see a scumteam coming out of the woodwork; those who defend I amp are town, those who hard defend Iamp with flying insults and post flip promises are scum.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 09 2014 15:08 GMT
#1522
On July 10 2014 00:07 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2014 00:03 Koshi wrote:
On July 09 2014 23:59 IAmRobik wrote:
On July 09 2014 23:57 Koshi wrote:
On July 09 2014 23:54 Forumite wrote:
I´m also defending Corazon

I´m also getting really unsure about this lynch.

##Unvote

Doesn't matter anymore.

A town lynch is better than a no lynch. Simply because the towns on the no lynch can move on and we can trust iamperfection his reads.

It is what it is. iamperfection is the lynch.



None of the other candidates for lynch have good cases on them. There are currently 5 people on iamp that really believe he is scum. Nobody else comes close.


Please put your vote back on iamp.

STOP IT KOSHI -- YOURE ACCUSATION OF IAMP IS TERRIBAD
stop stop stop stop stop.

I'd rather you just misylnch me now over iamp because you guys are all donkies and unworthy of being in a game with me

I am going to reply to you 1 more time for the entire game.
I do not like your personality. It is quickly moving to a point in which I don't want to play games with you anymore.
You are the first person that comes even close to this in my life.

You can keep flaming me. I will ignore you. This game is over between us till I see your alignment and we can PM.

I'm not even telling you you're bad at the game. I'm just saying your accusation is bad. I think that you need to reconsider what you're saying this game because it's wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong.
If people telling you your wrong makes you not want to play with them, then I'm sorry for you

You are actually not so different from corazon's usual behavior this game and that is ironic
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 09 2014 15:09 GMT
#1525
On July 10 2014 00:07 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2014 00:06 Alakaslam wrote:
Like both of you are doing nothing but follow BH scum advice

all you do is babble

I thought I was gaining reputation as a lurker; I have succeeded in regaining truth!

Also the BH scum advice continues with strength: once more, with feeling!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 09 2014 15:11 GMT
#1529
Ah
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 09 2014 15:13 GMT
#1536
On July 10 2014 00:10 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2014 00:08 Alakaslam wrote:
On July 10 2014 00:07 IAmRobik wrote:
On July 10 2014 00:03 Koshi wrote:
On July 09 2014 23:59 IAmRobik wrote:
On July 09 2014 23:57 Koshi wrote:
On July 09 2014 23:54 Forumite wrote:
I´m also defending Corazon

I´m also getting really unsure about this lynch.

##Unvote

Doesn't matter anymore.

A town lynch is better than a no lynch. Simply because the towns on the no lynch can move on and we can trust iamperfection his reads.

It is what it is. iamperfection is the lynch.



None of the other candidates for lynch have good cases on them. There are currently 5 people on iamp that really believe he is scum. Nobody else comes close.


Please put your vote back on iamp.

STOP IT KOSHI -- YOURE ACCUSATION OF IAMP IS TERRIBAD
stop stop stop stop stop.

I'd rather you just misylnch me now over iamp because you guys are all donkies and unworthy of being in a game with me

I am going to reply to you 1 more time for the entire game.
I do not like your personality. It is quickly moving to a point in which I don't want to play games with you anymore.
You are the first person that comes even close to this in my life.

You can keep flaming me. I will ignore you. This game is over between us till I see your alignment and we can PM.

I'm not even telling you you're bad at the game. I'm just saying your accusation is bad. I think that you need to reconsider what you're saying this game because it's wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong.
If people telling you your wrong makes you not want to play with them, then I'm sorry for you

You are actually not so different from corazon's usual behavior this game and that is ironic

I can't believe that everyone in this game has the reading comprehension of a stillborn baby. My case on Cora is that he's not fucking engaging with people and he's not answering questions {directly or properly} and he's not asking questions {however, in the context of stubborn self confidence; a la Cora himself}. I don't care if he tunneled on defending Iamp but was trying to figure out the fucking game. He's not doing that and he's getting defended by people that are supposed to have a clue what is scummy and what isn't scummy and it makes me sick.

Bolded is my mirror for you with appropriate edits to make it work
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 09 2014 15:14 GMT
#1540
On July 10 2014 00:11 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2014 00:10 yamato77 wrote:
I am 100% on iamp being mafia


What are you willing to bet

Yes but that is gutless as I have no money atm
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 09 2014 15:16 GMT
#1544
On July 10 2014 00:13 mderg wrote:
Robik, I think you should take a short break and calm down a bit. If this continues, you´re gonna get yourself modkilled.

And mderg you need to catch up for understanding my claim regarding I am robik perfection because taking my word for it is XD
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 09 2014 15:16 GMT
#1545
Well

Sans hijole
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 09 2014 19:46 GMT
#1764
On July 10 2014 03:51 prplhz wrote:
just way too much dick measuring in this thread for town to accomplish anything.



On July 10 2014 03:51 prplhz wrote:
i've lost all hope.

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings38
CranKy Ducklings SOOP17
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 174
ByuN 12
SHIN 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10177
Rain 3264
soO 599
Stork 415
Soulkey 382
BeSt 358
Soma 346
Rush 288
firebathero 227
Britney 192
[ Show more ]
Barracks 120
Sexy 58
Shinee 55
Mind 47
FanTaSy 43
Killer 33
Sharp 26
Shine 21
HiyA 21
sorry 21
Sacsri 17
Hm[arnc] 16
hero 14
Terrorterran 13
yabsab 12
zelot 10
Noble 8
scan(afreeca) 3
Dota 2
Gorgc6067
League of Legends
JimRising 430
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King106
Other Games
gofns38934
singsing1257
Pyrionflax211
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 61
• Sammyuel 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV214
League of Legends
• Jankos3384
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 54m
OSC
12h 54m
OSC
1d 1h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.