• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:32
CEST 09:32
KST 16:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8762 users

TL Mafia LXVII: Storm Mafia 2 - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 08 2014 21:23 GMT
#1123
Anyway I am no longer sure what to do so can see that vote thread
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 08 2014 21:26 GMT
#1125
So

SHould I vote IAMP?

See the thing is if he is scum so is robik

!!

Even get info from a scumlynch!

But if it is mislynch it doesn't mean robik is town; so must convince me to vote IAMP for me to do this
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 08 2014 21:27 GMT
#1126
Sazan Itza
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 08 2014 21:28 GMT
#1127
like with the good cases @ stuph
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 08 2014 21:28 GMT
#1128
hey?

Like we going to see case

eventually

I hope?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 08 2014 21:34 GMT
#1131
On July 09 2014 06:29 Toadesstern wrote:
no "if X is mafia that makes Y whatever" before people flip, especially on d1. Yes you should be on either iamp or on forumite. I'm actually in favor of iamp as well but have to watch this rape of a football game

sson I be as thupit as I wanna be
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 08 2014 21:35 GMT
#1133
THERE!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 08 2014 21:35 GMT
#1135
On July 09 2014 06:34 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2014 06:29 Toadesstern wrote:
no "if X is mafia that makes Y whatever" before people flip, especially on d1. Yes you should be on either iamp or on forumite. I'm actually in favor of iamp as well but have to watch this rape of a football game

What´s the case on iamp?

nope u aint gonna convince ppl to say so just vote him hey?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 08 2014 21:36 GMT
#1136
On July 09 2014 06:35 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2014 06:29 Toadesstern wrote:
no "if X is mafia that makes Y whatever" before people flip, especially on d1. Yes you should be on either iamp or on forumite. I'm actually in favor of iamp as well but have to watch this rape of a football game

we could lynch you and mberg and show you what rape feels like

eh?

What u pissitude with toad 4?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 08 2014 22:51 GMT
#1168
It always bugs me.

Good to be online as you are!

Note my own admission of the uselessness of what I say to town. You look at that and dismiss it.

But to say I accomplish nothing nonetheless simply proves my own point. THE HELL YOU WANT ME TO DO BOY? BECAUSE ALL YOU DO IS PUT A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE NO MATTER WHAT I SAY

I say "person is scum"?

STFU

I AM god

I AM ELETIST BAMCIS MAN FOR HAVING MAS EXPERIENCE YOU!

BUT YOU DONT CONTRIBUTE

YOU HAVE NO WISDOM

I don't even fight this

YOU DO NOT CONTRIBUTE

YOU DONT EVEN CLAIM TO BE ABLE TO READ GAMES

GTFO IF YOU WILL NOT PLAY

forget that noise. I like to expose and hide my own alignment as I will. I have actually attempted readability this game, but previously said attitude drove me to amusing myself making potshots at the tourists again.

Now you simply continue.

It is not pure jest to say "notice me!"; it is all the interest I have in mafia- and it is great enough for me to join many games, but it is singular nonetheless.

I desire being honestly attempted to be read and studying it!

I want to learn how to craft a read!

When people brush me off because of the past it irks me.

But my mood swings like a pendulum and has already changed in composing this whatever
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 09 2014 03:43 GMT
#1259
I woke up

Was really tired last post so the no sense was strong with it

I may want to Unvote and re-evaluate stuff
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 09 2014 04:36 GMT
#1272
On July 09 2014 13:19 27ninjabunnies wrote:
So I am around to talk. I finished watching my teen wolf episodes. So good.

Though I did just remember I have to finish my online driving safety course.

That's what I get for speeding on the interstate. Stupid cops.

Fwiw kings county is dreck

Paid my riverside ticket online

Not kings, use mail, touchtone phone, or in-person
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 09 2014 04:41 GMT
#1276
On July 09 2014 13:40 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2014 13:36 Alakaslam wrote:
On July 09 2014 13:19 27ninjabunnies wrote:
So I am around to talk. I finished watching my teen wolf episodes. So good.

Though I did just remember I have to finish my online driving safety course.

That's what I get for speeding on the interstate. Stupid cops.

Fwiw kings county is dreck

Paid my riverside ticket online

Not kings, use mail, touchtone phone, or in-person


Yeah it's stupid. I forgot about it before like five minutes ago.

Got a letter saying that if I didn't send in all my paperwork saying i completed the course, I'd be arrested.

Really don't need that.

Like, I was only going 14mph over the speed limit!

hehe

I was going nearly double
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 09 2014 04:47 GMT
#1280
On July 09 2014 13:42 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Wow, I just realized my post was a mess of thoughts.

My mind feels like I'm half focusing and then....squirrel!

Bleh.

[image loading]
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 09 2014 04:49 GMT
#1282
SSON

It once was rumored that slam does not sleep
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 09 2014 04:51 GMT
#1283
Check out page 200 of the titanic games

I own t
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 09 2014 04:56 GMT
#1286
Well I thought Iamp and I thought forumite but there is no cow level really. I don't know stuph

I have thrown 2¢ everywhere but now I am looking for a shepherd
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 09 2014 06:01 GMT
#1299
Should I sheep Willis?

Yes
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 09 2014 07:49 GMT
#1335
Imma kick you in the shinobi, wan
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 09 2014 07:50 GMT
#1337
**runs and kicks iamp**
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4550
Shuttle 1806
Leta 1691
BeSt 397
Soulkey 191
Soma 147
sorry 55
ZergMaN 31
Shine 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm156
League of Legends
JimRising 579
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King46
Other Games
summit1g7851
WinterStarcraft672
Sick193
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV230
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2272
League of Legends
• Rush1361
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 28m
Patches Events
7h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 28m
OSC
15h 28m
OSC
1d 4h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.