• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:09
CEST 09:09
KST 16:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8135 users

A Fire Upon the Deep Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
June 27 2014 19:19 GMT
#5
robik this is going to be your third game at a time lol
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
June 27 2014 21:52 GMT
#15
/in
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
June 28 2014 12:42 GMT
#40
confirmed, claiming town
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
June 28 2014 15:04 GMT
#42
Love that activity
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
June 28 2014 19:31 GMT
#53
On June 29 2014 04:12 EchelonTee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2014 02:22 IAmRobik wrote:
(I'm trying to draw a nk from mafia, thinking that I'm a PR when I'm actually just VT)

sick plan bro. let's tell everyone so it doesn't work

or will it? WIFOM FTW

what is the point of saying this? -.-


Let's keep replying to this comment chain.
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
June 28 2014 20:00 GMT
#55
On June 29 2014 04:35 Snickers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2014 04:31 sinani206 wrote:
On June 29 2014 04:12 EchelonTee wrote:
On June 29 2014 02:22 IAmRobik wrote:
(I'm trying to draw a nk from mafia, thinking that I'm a PR when I'm actually just VT)

sick plan bro. let's tell everyone so it doesn't work

or will it? WIFOM FTW

what is the point of saying this? -.-


Let's keep replying to this comment chain.


Ok let's, if you did not understand this is the "weird" comment probably should let yourself get mod killed so you can be replaced.

And on a serious note, iml set up and two people already voting for me. This is going to be a long game as in tiresome.


only one. voting thread
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
June 30 2014 20:08 GMT
#130
lol

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/460423-a-fire-upon-the-deep-mini-mafia?user=Chairman Ray

first day of a majority lynch game

ok

##Vote: Chairman Ray
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
July 03 2014 17:29 GMT
#315
I'm finding it really hard to see anything at all this game. I've been keeping up with the thread, but not really finding anything. I don't even know what to talk about. Don't know why CR is voting me after he made a case on Snickers. But I don't like Snickers as a lynch anyway. Maybe poofter would be good.
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
July 03 2014 17:35 GMT
#316
Like this post.
On July 01 2014 10:08 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2014 08:13 strongandbig wrote:
ok so there's like 9 hours left. given time zone disparities it makes sense imo to start actually trying to consolidate on a lynch now.

I will lynch the following people, in order of preference:

1. Snickers
2. Chairman Ray
2. mysterymeat
3. Sinani
3. Poofter

I will not lynch the other four people in this game, even at the cost of a no-lynch.

Everyone should express multiple people they would be willing to consolidate on, so we can make sure we actually get a lynch today.



I wouldn't lynch either of your top 2. My list:

1. IamRobik
2. Sinani
3. MM


People I wouldn't lynch:

1.Tehpoofter
2. CR
3. Snickers

How long until deadline?


After doing basically nothing until then? Lists with no explanation aren't my favorite

On July 01 2014 10:25 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2014 10:14 IAmRobik wrote:
I mean, if you decide to mislynch me for a lack of effort then that's your prerogative. I have promised effort moving forward and I will uphold my promise.

Lynching me is a bad strategy anyway, because I'm really really fucking good at portraying town and making myself obvious town. This will also occur sometime between n1 and d2.

Additionally, I have said the towniest thing in this game. There has been no one that has said something townier. That statement was that I would lynch ANYONE but myself today. Literally anyone. As long as we don't no-lynch and don't lynch me I'll be happy.

No one else has made that claim, and I'm town for it.


As mafia you can say anyone and literally that means lynch one of the 7 towns or my buddy not hard to do. Hardly clearing. I don't know about you robik. I want you to pick some people to kill,


Now he wants robik to pick someone to kill.
lol

On July 01 2014 13:35 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2014 12:21 EchelonTee wrote:
hm maybe I misunderstood what you said

where are you tehpoof? it's been 1.5 hrs


I'm back for a couple minutes

Let's kill Robik that guy is mafia

I could also kill someOne like sinani or slam


still pushing robik

idk thats really all he did.
basically saying robik was scum without really explaining it or defending it.
i'll defend my read on poof if you guys try to convince me otherwise. you might even change my mind. thats the difference between town and mafia.
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
July 03 2014 22:45 GMT
#328
On July 04 2014 07:44 Chairman Ray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2014 05:42 Tehpoofter wrote:
On teh subject of ET did anyone ever say if his meta is heavily looking into night kills? His post at the start makes it seem like that but if its not could be mafia trying to setup a couple MLs. If he plays like this as town would be a good way to have someone that is fairly townie to look for to guide us.


I looked through ET's previous games, and I couldn't find him looking heavily into night kills. However one difference between those games and this one is that ET likes to analyze people's meta referencing previous games. He hasn't done that this game, but I don't know if he's played with any of us enough to have meta on us. Has anyone played a lot with ET before?


this meta argument has no value when taking the inactivity of this game into consideration
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
July 05 2014 04:29 GMT
#393
loleroni ggwp
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4853
Leta 1852
Shuttle 1725
BeSt 394
Soma 123
Soulkey 63
ZergMaN 57
sorry 43
Shine 33
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm195
League of Legends
JimRising 609
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King50
Other Games
summit1g8211
WinterStarcraft668
Sick210
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV197
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2273
League of Legends
• Rush1157
• Lourlo1102
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 52m
Patches Events
7h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 52m
OSC
15h 52m
OSC
1d 4h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.