• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:10
CEST 04:10
KST 11:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8925 users

World Cup Mini Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next All
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 01 2014 01:37 GMT
#1279
On July 01 2014 10:35 Rainbows wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2014 10:17 IAmRobik wrote:
On July 01 2014 06:33 mderg wrote:
I meant, where did I lie?

The lie is:
"There are reasons to townread you, but they aren't very strong"
"I never townread Robik"

You don't claim that others are townreading me. You are stating that there ARE REASONS to townread me. But if you're not townreading me then there are neither very strong, nor very weak reason to townread me. There are NO reasons to townread me for.


Robik, I think this "lie" is pretty bad. Screaming LIAR LIAR LIAR is blowing it fairly out of proportion when the lie seems like a stretch.

There can be reasons to townread people ("too scummy to be scum" theory, for example), but you don't believe in that reason yourself particularly (because it is not a very strong read).

I've used the too scummy to be scum read before. I don't think it pans out as often as one might think.
Screaming liar is my way to get his attention and make him answer for his crimes.
I could just be tunneled on mderg like I was on sinani though, so I'm willing to let other people figure things out for me this game. I'm trying to take a bit of a backseat after I cause a mislynch on d1 because of my stubborness (I won't retract my claim that sinani was scummy as fuck and it's good that he's gone)
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 01 2014 02:16 GMT
#1282
I dunno. I don't remember anything that happened in the game besides my play
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 01 2014 05:03 GMT
#1296
The vivax lynch ain't happening
Next target?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 01 2014 05:35 GMT
#1300
On July 01 2014 14:13 ObviousOne wrote:
Both Robik and poofter were supposed to find people who called them town scummy based on their D1 play, correct? Did you guys get anywhere with that or is this just an excuse to be different?

I got a scummy towny lynched from it. Does that count?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 01 2014 05:37 GMT
#1302
I don't think people who called me town are scummy. I think that people who were like "ZOMG SO FUCKING OBV GUIZE" were scummier than people who voted for me...I guess I just don't know how to read people who are actually braindead enough to think that that was a slip from me. Jesus Christ that's mind blowingly dumb
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 01 2014 13:52 GMT
#1326
On July 01 2014 14:44 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2014 14:37 IAmRobik wrote:
I don't think people who called me town are scummy. I think that people who were like "ZOMG SO FUCKING OBV GUIZE" were scummier than people who voted for me...I guess I just don't know how to read people who are actually braindead enough to think that that was a slip from me. Jesus Christ that's mind blowingly dumb

Okay that's pretty vague, who are those people and did that develop into anything? This post indicates you have someone in mind, you have Stage 1 complete. What's stage 2 of this?

I thought haru, but I don't know how I feel about him being mafia. He seems more genuine. The other person was kinda Koshi, but I thought he was townier -- i just wanted to keep his name in the back of my head.

Filter diving to find out the other person since I don't remember who it was, but I came across this post. So good with Palmar flip:

On June 27 2014 11:40 IAmRobik wrote:
If I'm town, palmar is town
If I'm mafia, palmar is town.

You happy?


I think the other may have been cava, because he was blatantly joking about the whole incident. I don't remember exactly though.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 01 2014 13:56 GMT
#1328
If Kush is actually vig and shot palmar, which I firmly believe is the case since Palmar doesn't seem like a night kill target, then he's town.
I'm town
Vivax is town
Rainbows is most likely town.
Exo probably town, but just tunneling on me incorrectly.

That basically leaves us to find 1 more town before we have lock?

Although, I'm minorly suspicious of kush. Palmar could have been the 2nd KP from mafia and if he read my posts he would have known that I would have never shot palmar, so he might have just counter claimed me to discredit me (not that it's hard to discredit someone who has been claiming mafia and who claimed a shot on someone who they had as town)
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 01 2014 14:13 GMT
#1332
On July 01 2014 22:57 kushm4sta wrote:
um robik will you kindly please STFU about how you knew palmar was town.
1. he is really good scum
2. he wasn't doing jack shit and therefore it was impossible to townread him.
3. I FUCKING asked you to explain why he was town. But all you gave me was unsubstantiated one liners.

1) no he's not
2) him not doing jack shit doesn't make him scum
3) it's kinda like you KNEW that sinani was town, cept sinani was actually playing like fucking scum.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 01 2014 14:31 GMT
#1334
I was trying to find a list of who's left in the game and came across this:

Rule:
7) Mafia will have 1kp. It is factional.

I'm an idiot. Disregard what I said about mafia having 2kp.

Thoughts on the 3 mafia being in this group? Possibly one of ExO/Rainbows.
Possibly Kush if he's maf Vig (but doubtful)

1) ObviousOne
5) Tehpoofter
6) Cavalinho
8) mderg
13) HaruRH

That would mean that mafia is busing their partner harurh, or mafia is something like Poof/ Cav/ mderg
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 01 2014 14:36 GMT
#1336
Actually, mderg and cav not m/m together unless mderg KNEW that his vote wouldn't be counted
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 01 2014 14:37 GMT
#1337
Actually, mderg and cav not m/m together unless mderg KNEW that his vote wouldn't be counted

if cav is mafia, this game is really fucking easy.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 01 2014 14:45 GMT
#1340
Yeah, I mean, we're obviously not lynching cav til tomorrow at best, and possibly even further down the road if we hit on mafia, but if we can clear the cav voters that will go a long way in figuring out the game. Having said that, and thinking about what my mafia lists would look like in both situations, I don't think they'd change too much. The only clear thing is that whatever is going on between mderg and haru is 100% not a bus and not m/m
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 01 2014 14:46 GMT
#1341
I agree with you kush. I have OO a little further down my list cause of 1) d1 activity and just general tone 2) his cav vote
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 01 2014 14:54 GMT
#1343
I mean, maybe they're two towns and my reads are just completely fucked to shit, but I definitely don't see them being mafia together the way they're going HAM at each other. The pushing and distancing is just unbelievable in my eyes...i don't think they would have been able to pull it off this well. I feel like when I'm mafia, if i'm trying to distance from a partner, at some point i get tired of yelling it and just go towards someone else who town consensus says is mafia, that's a townie, like I did with Chairman Ray in Order...Mocsta and I kept bringing up CR as a "omg he's definitely mafia," but at some point we stopped mentioning him and by the end of the day we were voting a towny
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 01 2014 15:57 GMT
#1345
On July 02 2014 00:46 Vivax wrote:
Robik.
Are you aware of the fact mderg called you mafia or at least probably mafia.

Yes. I called him out on it. I don't know if having a wrong read 100% makes you mafia, but his inconsistencies about the "there's a reason to townread robik" "i never townread robik" "other people are townreading robik" thing is disconcerting
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 01 2014 17:22 GMT
#1349
On July 02 2014 02:08 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2014 00:57 IAmRobik wrote:
On July 02 2014 00:46 Vivax wrote:
Robik.
Are you aware of the fact mderg called you mafia or at least probably mafia.

Yes. I called him out on it. I don't know if having a wrong read 100% makes you mafia, but his inconsistencies about the "there's a reason to townread robik" "i never townread robik" "other people are townreading robik" thing is disconcerting


I'm just wondering what's stopping you to call him mafia and try to get him lynched like you tried to lynch sinani (aggressively) after you spammed him a liar.

On the other hand I don't see many reasons for why your vote is on haru. Why are you voting haru and not mderg?

Cause I'm conflicted on Haru and I put my vote on him before I was really thinking about how the game was playing out. Part of the reason I was voting him was because of his reaction to me claiming mafia and part of it was his posts which I didn't feel good about, but like I said, I've started to feel better of him of late and I don't see my vote ending up on him by the end of today
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 01 2014 17:24 GMT
#1350
As for why I'm not going aggressively against mderb right now is because I feel demoralized after Sinani flipped town (as expressed in an earlier post of mine), so I'm taking a more backseat approach and just following people who I think are town. I don't wanna shit up the game of me just yelling about how people are mafia.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 01 2014 17:50 GMT
#1361
There's a clear reason not to like the haru lynch.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 01 2014 18:03 GMT
#1367
On July 02 2014 02:50 IAmRobik wrote:
There's a clear reason not to like the haru lynch.

IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 01 2014 18:12 GMT
#1371
On July 02 2014 03:04 Vivax wrote:
Ok Robik, then tell me so I don't have to keep sifting through these situations.

I'M SO GLAD YOU ASKED!

Look at who's voting him.
Look at the interaction he had with Cava, mderg, others. Like the people who are voting him are the people who we all agree are scum. The only person not on him is banks (and i'm on him, but like, I'm coming around to the other side of things. If haru is mafia, those people have been pushing his lynch since d1
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 202
NeuroSwarm 146
FoxeR 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1030
Leta 616
Bale 83
League of Legends
Doublelift4156
Other Games
summit1g8289
JimRising 536
ViBE190
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
BasetradeTV202
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• Light_VIP 12
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1086
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 50m
Patches Events
12h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 50m
OSC
20h 50m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.