• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:39
CEST 08:39
KST 15:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8057 users

World Cup Mini Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 30 2014 16:18 GMT
#1209
On July 01 2014 01:15 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2014 08:13 IAmRobik wrote:
cava isn't cop btw.

but we can leave him alive for a bit longer


If you still didn't make up your mind about Cav what's this supposed to mean then.

Oh no, I'm pretty sure that Cav isn't cop. Everything that I just posted in my previous post was "cava isn't cop, this is why i don't like his claim"

I was responding to your quote of banks saying that cav should stop claiming cop.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 30 2014 16:29 GMT
#1212
For the record, I thought kush was town (and still think kush is town) even before the claim. His entrance to scum chat in Order was like "ugh, FML I hate playing mafia", and he came into this thread gunz-a-blazin.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 30 2014 16:45 GMT
#1216
Dno't we have another like 24hrs. Is this really all your participation is going to be? I mean, I haven't really read all of d2 at all, but this is pathetic. You say you step up your game after d1 and your performance is really lackluster
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 30 2014 17:23 GMT
#1219
On July 01 2014 01:48 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2014 01:45 IAmRobik wrote:
Dno't we have another like 24hrs. Is this really all your participation is going to be? I mean, I haven't really read all of d2 at all, but this is pathetic. You say you step up your game after d1 and your performance is really lackluster


Cant participate when people are actively trying to find logical loopholes in anything I do
Anything else I do now will just be used as material against me because 'sub optimal scum play LOL'

Yea I failed my promise because I can't deal with kush/mderg /poofter by myself, so just do whatever you want.

If you're town then fuck you for this attitude.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 30 2014 17:37 GMT
#1221
You have 24hrs to relax and do work. You analyze voting if I remember your claims correctly. Granted, I haven't paid much attention to this game, but I didn't see any of this. Why?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 30 2014 17:46 GMT
#1223
Do you think I'm town?
Do you think that I was coming from a town mindset when I was making the mafia claim?
What do you think of ExO's vote on me because of it?
What do you think of me and Koshi clearing ExO for it?
What do you think of ExO continuing to pressure me?
Does mafia have 2KP or 1?
Did kush stack his shot on palmar with mafia?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 30 2014 20:44 GMT
#1230
On July 01 2014 05:38 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2014 01:06 Holyflare wrote:
This is a general activity reminder. I will have no sympathy modkilling people that are not active in this game even if it ruins it and your ban will be followed up.


Who are these rule-breakers. We'll lynch them first!
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 30 2014 21:01 GMT
#1232
On July 01 2014 06:00 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2014 00:44 IAmRobik wrote:
They're just busing each other vivax....kill both of them.
He won't take a stance on me cause he's afraid to call me mafia because (if i remember correctly) he called me town and he doesnt want to seem wishy washy
He's probably also afraid that thread sentiment has me as town so he doesn't want to ruffle feathers,

I am town though, so it's not a soft-push of his teammate (if that's something you're worried about)

It´s funny how you assume I play even though you know pretty much nothing about my play. You give reasons for my reads that are just completely wrong and would even be wrong, if I was scum.
I´m not afraid to call you mafia. I retracted my townread on you for a reason. I misjudged the fakeslip , I didn´t see how it would benefit scum at first. You probably are mafia. Your play so far hurt town, you´ve played a huge part in causing a mislynch and spread chaos with your shenanigans.
Also I´m definitely not afraid of going against thread sentiment. The biggest reason why most people read you as town is that you did stupid shit and were emotional on the sinani lynch. Not really reasons one has to be afraid to go against.

Overall you´re not as scummy as haru because there actually are reasons to townread you but they´re not very strong reasons.

I hope Germany loses to Algeria
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 30 2014 21:10 GMT
#1234
Based off of how this game has been going so far and based off of the fact that the teams who are out of the tournament are people who are townies this game, we should go ahead and lynch Cava and Poofter for claiming US an Brazil.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 30 2014 21:11 GMT
#1235
for real though, mderg, your posts says nothing, it's stupid, and you're not even pressuring me, so the fact that you feel the need to write a whole paragraph about the fact that I'm scum is laughable and scummy in and of itself
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 30 2014 21:17 GMT
#1239
On July 01 2014 06:14 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2014 06:11 IAmRobik wrote:
for real though, mderg, your posts says nothing, it's stupid, and you're not even pressuring me, so the fact that you feel the need to write a whole paragraph about the fact that I'm scum is laughable and scummy in and of itself

I think you´re just butthurt because you´re being called scum.

Well, when's someone is wrong, I kinda wanna find out whether they're wrong for the right reasons. If someone is wrong for stupid reasons, then I'm gonna call them out on it. And while I do want Germany to lose, I feel like you'd have a stronger reaction then "nice content" or wahtever the fuck you said
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 30 2014 21:21 GMT
#1242
On July 01 2014 06:18 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2014 06:17 IAmRobik wrote:
On July 01 2014 06:14 mderg wrote:
On July 01 2014 06:11 IAmRobik wrote:
for real though, mderg, your posts says nothing, it's stupid, and you're not even pressuring me, so the fact that you feel the need to write a whole paragraph about the fact that I'm scum is laughable and scummy in and of itself

I think you´re just butthurt because you´re being called scum.

Well, when's someone is wrong, I kinda wanna find out whether they're wrong for the right reasons. If someone is wrong for stupid reasons, then I'm gonna call them out on it. And while I do want Germany to lose, I feel like you'd have a stronger reaction then "nice content" or wahtever the fuck you said

Like what?

I don't know. But I'm sure that if you told me that you hope US loses to Belgium I'd retort with a lil' gfy
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 30 2014 21:21 GMT
#1243
On July 01 2014 06:18 HaruRH wrote:
I want to make a meme for mderg

"Overall you´re not as scummy as haru because there actually are reasons to townread you but they´re not very strong reasons."

Not a single reason stated why robik could be townread.

oh yeah. this.

He pretty much debunks and reason for townreading me and then says "at least there are reasons to townread you"
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 30 2014 21:21 GMT
#1244
EBWOP: Any* not and
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 30 2014 21:27 GMT
#1249
On July 01 2014 06:00 mderg wrote:
Overall you´re not as scummy as haru because there actually are reasons to townread you but they´re not very strong reasons.



On July 01 2014 06:26 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2014 06:24 HaruRH wrote:
On July 01 2014 06:22 mderg wrote:
On July 01 2014 06:18 HaruRH wrote:
I want to make a meme for mderg

"Overall you´re not as scummy as haru because there actually are reasons to townread you but they´re not very strong reasons."

Not a single reason stated why robik could be townread.

thread sentiment was that robik is town because of his fakeclaims and being emotional about the sinani lynch. These are the reasons he could be townread for.


So you townread people because of thread sentiment? Wtf? Best reason 2014
Next you're telling me robik is town because it consist of 5 letters, like mderg while haru is 4 letters so hes scum

I didn´t fucking townread him.


LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR

KILL THIS DUDE
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 30 2014 21:31 GMT
#1254
You totally ignored the part where I caught you lying
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 30 2014 21:33 GMT
#1256
the post with me saying

LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 30 2014 21:33 GMT
#1257
it's kinda hard to miss
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 01 2014 01:17 GMT
#1275
On July 01 2014 06:33 mderg wrote:
I meant, where did I lie?

The lie is:
"There are reasons to townread you, but they aren't very strong"
"I never townread Robik"

You don't claim that others are townreading me. You are stating that there ARE REASONS to townread me. But if you're not townreading me then there are neither very strong, nor very weak reason to townread me. There are NO reasons to townread me for.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
July 01 2014 01:35 GMT
#1278
So, per Koshi's request, we're not lynching ExO for a couple days. I'm coming around to the possibility that ExO is scum and fucked up when he voted me, but like, I'm not there quite yet. We are, however, lynching the liar mderg. I can lynch haru too, I don't particularly care for him, although he seems more genuine to me than most people prolly view him.

We'll lynch Cava at some point, cause he's most likely scum, but obviously not for another 2 days or so.

Someone should prolly figure out who his partners are.

One of them is likely to be on the side of "HOLY SHIT THAT'S A FUCKING FAKE CLAIM AND A HALF" cause mafia like to be right.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4378
Leta 1844
Shuttle 1382
sorry 48
ZergMaN 46
Shine 38
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm229
League of Legends
JimRising 627
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King45
Other Games
summit1g7431
WinterStarcraft689
Sick176
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick507
BasetradeTV225
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 20
• Letter1415
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2216
League of Legends
• Lourlo1106
• Rush1096
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 21m
Patches Events
8h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 21m
OSC
16h 21m
OSC
1d 5h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.