• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:05
CEST 01:05
KST 08:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War665.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13234 users

World Cup Mini Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 22 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
June 28 2014 21:27 GMT
#970
On June 29 2014 05:57 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2014 05:56 ExO_ wrote:
what happens in case of voting tie?

like WHAT THE FUCK?


On June 29 2014 05:59 ExO_ wrote:
I'd rather sinani over cava though so

##Unvote
Vote: sinani206


On June 29 2014 06:00 mderg wrote:
##unvote
##vote cav



mderg's reactions this game have been not townie on a multitude of occasions imo.
He just gets baffled by Exo's comeback but still doesn't mind a bit that he's choosing to not vote the claimed cop.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
June 28 2014 21:29 GMT
#972
On June 29 2014 06:27 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2014 06:25 Vivax wrote:
On June 29 2014 06:23 ObviousOne wrote:
Cava too yeah that's the third time we've gotten an activity-related excuse from him this game and I hate those.


Activity excuses can be totally legit but to outsiders they always look shit for some reason.

Does that mean you think it points to him being town because that's something he would be aware of and wouldn't do it as mafia?


That was more of a reference that I have been busy multiple times for legit reasons and still got lynched for it cause people don't have that feeling of righteousness you have about the excuses for not being able to play the game.

isn't Cava's case more that he announced he wouldn't be around at deadline but still showed up when his ass was on the line or something like that?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
June 28 2014 21:31 GMT
#975
I'm not feeling like I can carry this game 100 % at the moment but I have the feeling I should ask for medic protection cause I really want to be alive to solve this game.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
June 28 2014 22:11 GMT
#1001
I fail to understand mderg's decision making process based upon his past reads and conclusions and the fact that the guy he calls out for his sudden appereance (exo) votes for Cava and yet he doesn't mind a bit to put his vote into the same place like this edgy exo dude.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
June 28 2014 23:01 GMT
#1012
On June 29 2014 07:21 ExO_ wrote:
After I voted sinani he switched to cav


Didn't have an effect on the lynch. Though I would like to hear what swayed him I actually missed that when I wrote that stuff about him, it's a bit late.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
June 28 2014 23:17 GMT
#1014
On June 29 2014 08:05 ExO_ wrote:
It didn't exactly have an effect, but if I hadn't voted then it would've had an effect if he still switched, because I'm pretty sure somebody else still switched


No, his vote was on sinani in the final votecount, the vote on cav was not counted.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
June 29 2014 17:25 GMT
#1063
Haru can I ask why your own opinion on who is scummier didn't influence your vote between Cav and sinani?

Your more less threw it all over board without showing much doubt afterwards when Koshi said it would be bad play to lynch the claimer.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
June 30 2014 15:38 GMT
#1200
Hey mderg, why are you like constantly on the fence with Robik? You call out multiple things that he's done and which are in your opinion bad, but I never see you trying to turn all of that into a read or going after him for it.

Vivax´s analysis of the situation changed my opinion. Others also said that they thought it was an actual scumslip, so I figured that I probably was wrong about that.
The trap seems to have caught some townies, sinani would not have been lynched without this and kush who is most likely vig also thought Robik slipped. So from what we know at least 2 townies fell for the trap and we didn´t catch any scum with this.

Accomplishments of Robik´s shenanigans so far:
mislynching sinani
calling us all idiots
figuring out that kush shot Palmar and calling it stupid (would probably have happened without the fakeclaim)

His shenanigans definitely didn´t help town so far.


You write all of this stuff about Robik, I didn't see you change your mind about Cava being scum, and yet your vote now ends up on Haru.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
June 30 2014 15:56 GMT
#1202
Is there any poor soul in here that still thinks Cava is a cop?

Where have his N1 posts been when he should have been afraid of being NKed, leading to him posting about stuff that would be important before his eventual death?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
June 30 2014 15:57 GMT
#1203
I've seen it too often.

Lazy D1 scum, posts huge post to calm the waters, when it doesn't work he fakeclaims.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
June 30 2014 16:01 GMT
#1205
People that are really bad at playing cop or mafia:
Cav - If you're cop stop claiming on day 1 please lord. This feels like your newbie game when you had to claim and still got lynched. I am okay leaving you alive for now because if you're cop mafia might kill you or just spam rb and if you keep claiming rb and someone else gets rb you're basically confirmed mafia so even if you're mafia mafia is out their RB ability so town can do as they please basically.


Hey Robik since this is ur buddy panks, do you think this reasoning is correct, or that the reasoning is townie/not tnowie?

Reminder that there are no roleblock notifications and hence I would like to know if this is a bunch of generic bullshit as an excuse for not giving cava a read or if he really means it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
June 30 2014 16:15 GMT
#1208
On June 30 2014 08:13 IAmRobik wrote:
cava isn't cop btw.

but we can leave him alive for a bit longer


If you still didn't make up your mind about Cav what's this supposed to mean then.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
June 30 2014 16:52 GMT
#1218
Haru isn't scum in my opinion.

Let's debate that if you think otherwise.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
June 30 2014 19:21 GMT
#1227
Imo scum is mderg Poofter and Cav and that's about it.

Something similar to Koshi who got NKd, they probably didn't choose me for fear of medics.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
June 30 2014 19:22 GMT
#1228
Something similar to what Koshi said*
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 01 2014 12:27 GMT
#1316
OO what about page 4 and 5 of Haru's filter is there that is supposed to make him scum?

Can we lynch one of Cav, mderg, Exo or TP?

On July 01 2014 13:14 Cavalinho wrote:
Actually, Vivax, I want you to answer a couple questions the next time you're back in the thread:

1) Why do you keep thinking I'm scum?
2) Why do you keep characterizing my play?
3) Why is it that you have reasons not to vote me in your filter, in yet you vote me anyway?


1) Explained D1 but not only. You played the game in a very lazy way, leaving things unexplained, fucking off at weird moments (like after you claimed), not posting at night when you should have been afraid of dying.

2) To convince townies that you're scum and force scummers to react for the eventuality that I'm right.

3) Cause while it is objectively bad play to lynch an unCCd cop, I felt you were scummy enough to warrant choosing you over sinani and taking the risk.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 01 2014 12:28 GMT
#1317
If anyone is here can you report in please?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 01 2014 12:39 GMT
#1319
Why are you so sure you're gonna get lynched.

On June 29 2014 01:10 HaruRH wrote:
My reads:

[B ]On robik's fake scumslip

Robik's fake scumslip was the only good opportunity for us all to read reactions of everyone where not everyone is joking away. Cav and sinani stood out for me because they actually believed it was real and they weren't joking . Most have already unvoted and knew it was a joke/fake slip but they continued to seriously called robik scum. Next, exo came in and voted for robik, but never unvoted nor replied to his claims properly.

Reads on me

I also want to reply to all my read-ers properly. Idk why koshi decided not to scumread me, but I felt the love disappearing.
Rainbows continued to pressure me while I was still sleeping. Yay for rainbows. He is definitely town for the amount of content posted, but we all know posts don't mean town. Also, please don't be scared of another mislynch. It is not good to withdraw your vote and reads on me because you are scared.
Robik also scumread me and called me a good lynch for today. But he still haven't said why.
[/b]

HEre's a little challenge: In this post you mention all the stuff about Robik's claim and your next vote ends up on Cav.

On June 29 2014 04:16 HaruRH wrote:
Hey cav, I'm giving you 1 hour 45 mins to post your case on me and the replies you had on 'stupid things on the thread'. YYor time starts now.

##Unvote
##Vote:Cavalinho


The challenge is for you to remember what conclusions you were drawing from the stuff you wrote about Robik's situation cause it looks like Exo looked most scummy for you out of the people to react but your attention shifts to Cava. Overall you leave out to draw a conclusion from Cava and sinani's reactions.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 01 2014 12:41 GMT
#1320
Nevermind, I just missed this post:

On June 29 2014 01:17 HaruRH wrote:
So for today, I think the best lynches are sinani (^^^), exo (he will probably get warned for this inactivity) and cav. They are still stuck on robik's fake scumslip and still refused to change their topic.

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 01 2014 12:48 GMT
#1321
On July 01 2014 09:46 Tehpoofter wrote:
Since Im apparently just talking to myself. A couple thoughts for the game. Why is everyone town reading Vivax? I really don't see it. I feel like his game play has not been townie. I think that he is probably upset that Palmer got shot because it gave him an easy tunnel and that was taken from him. He also is really playing up the Koshi kill making him look good which is scummy. Idk someone just let me know what I'm missing.

I think that Robik and me are on the same page when it comes to Cav and how to handle him... at least I hope so by the way he is talking. So I feel like scum would have to kill both of us to play out the Cav situation in their favor. I'm sure others know what to do to but Look for guidance on that from Robik should I not be here.

How many PRs does HF usually put into his games? (This one probably not best for discussions in thread but more of a food for thought)

I'm going to look at other shit on here but I should be around for a couple hours.


TehPoofter are you claiming that I spent all game tunneling Palmar? Cause what you say here is only valid in that case so to me this looks like you're trying to put more scum motivation behind my play than there actually is (cause for that motivation to be present I would have had to lack other pushes).
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O124
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10435
Artosis 626
ZZZero.O 124
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm175
League of Legends
Doublelift5059
JimRising 181
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4250
Other Games
summit1g8779
FrodaN2348
Liquid`RaSZi2060
C9.Mang0298
Livibee194
ToD179
Pyrionflax109
Maynarde95
ArmadaUGS48
Mew2King39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1143
StarCraft 2
CranKy Ducklings17
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• musti20045 47
• Sammyuel 30
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP10
• davetesta1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1502
• Scarra661
• Shiphtur615
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 55m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.