• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:11
CEST 02:11
KST 09:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9099 users

World Cup Mini Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 Next All
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 28 2014 08:58 GMT
#622
Just checked. It was about 50 minutes long
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 28 2014 15:10 GMT
#680
On June 28 2014 18:41 Vivax wrote:
Today I'd probably lynch between Exo, Poofter, Cava, mderg. Palmar not today probably cause he admitted his case was awful and that puts some people who agreed with it into worse positions, namely Poofter and Koshi who I think are scummy.

Exo cause the only time he found it worth to post something it was when a guy scumclaimed, and he was pronto on the spot to do so which tells me he was lurking.

Koshi I would lynch for a mentioned variety of reasons. But I'm willing to give him a 1-day buddy bonus, not today and I wanna reconsider if I'm wrong on him.

Poofter cause his perspective strongly diverges from my townread's perspectives (kush and Rain) and cause his reason for me being scummy is that I ask kush why he doesn't vote Palmar. Koshi himself called me out for this and I replied to it asking what the fuck is scummy about confronting other people if their conclusions differ from mine.

Overall he fails to see how in that situation where I was gloriously debating Palmar I had the Koshi background noise trying to divert my attention, talk about his townreads and then criticizing me for confronting kush with our different Palmar opinions I developed a distrust of both Palmar and Koshi.

Since that game where I hard defended him D1 as scum Cava has been scumreading me D1 every time so I don't put much weight into that but his reaction to Robik's claim was unusual. At first he looked concerned and later he didn't give a fuck and started trolling Robik.

mderg is kinda suspicious for the way he occasionally pops in. I know him to be not the most active but usually as townie, then occasionally he provided longish insight posts that some people found scummy for some reason. However this is probably my weakest suspect for now.

So, I'd say I'd lynch Poofter or Exo if I had to pick one now.

Robik since you seem to know this guy well do you think that this Panks is a solid lynch?

WE ARE LYNCHING SINANI TODAY! I don't care about anyone else. LITERALLY 0 FUCKS
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 28 2014 15:11 GMT
#681
On June 28 2014 19:44 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 19:31 Vivax wrote:
On June 28 2014 19:25 mderg wrote:
On June 28 2014 19:17 Vivax wrote:
Mderg I'm curious though why you didn't talk about Koshi or Cava yet. Sure, Exo shines by inactivity on top of his reaction but even then it would be just 1 of 3 scum if we're right. Don't you have a read on those two already?

I have a hard time reading koshi. His reaction to Palmar´s case on you is strange but I don´t get the scummy vibes from him. I also don´t think his non reaction to Robik´s supposed scumslip is scummy. So I don´t really know what to think of him.

Cav is a bit suspicious for 2 things, wanting to lynch between you and Palmar and not explaining his Robik vote/not unvoting immediately. Both are kinda suspicious but I could imagine him doing that as town, so I don´t think he should be lynched day 1.


So now that you changed your mind about sinani which two people would you lynch aside from Exo if you had the choice.

I´ve always hated this question

Probably Cav but I wouldn´t want him lynched today.
Maybe haru because his play seems different from the only? game I´ve played with him. In Detention mafia his posts seemed more analytical. It would be more of a shot in the dark, though.

I also don´t like Robik that much anymore since he made this trap which is actually more likely to make townies look bad than scum.

You can't make a statement like the last one you made without backing it up bitch
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 28 2014 16:23 GMT
#712
I'm legitimately going to quit the game of mafia if we don't lynch sinani. Anyone claiming the my case on him is bad or wrong needs to learn how to fucking read into things. THIS IS EXACLTY what sinani did. Letting him get away with it is beyond atrocious. AND IF HE THINKS I'M MAFIA AND WAS TAKING MY CLAIM SERIOUSLY, THEN HE WOULDN'T HAVE FUCKING UNVOTED ME WHEN HE DID.

I'm gonna to fucking lose my shit -- You guys are all so fucking bad and annoying

(granted I may be heated by events in another ongoing game, but like, this dude is fucking mafia and he needs to be lynched over any fucking other person in this game)
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 28 2014 16:25 GMT
#713
On June 29 2014 01:10 HaruRH wrote:
My reads:

[B ]On robik's fake scumslip

Robik's fake scumslip was the only good opportunity for us all to read reactions of everyone where not everyone is joking away. Cav and sinani stood out for me because they actually believed it was real and they weren't joking . Most have already unvoted and knew it was a joke/fake slip but they continued to seriously called robik scum. Next, exo came in and voted for robik, but never unvoted nor replied to his claims properly.

Reads on me

I also want to reply to all my read-ers properly. Idk why koshi decided not to scumread me, but I felt the love disappearing.
Rainbows continued to pressure me while I was still sleeping. Yay for rainbows. He is definitely town for the amount of content posted, but we all know posts don't mean town. Also, please don't be scared of another mislynch. It is not good to withdraw your vote and reads on me because you are scared.
Robik also scumread me and called me a good lynch for today. But he still haven't said why.
[/b]
I called you mafia, because mafia is generally on the "correct" side of a fake claim...they'll always be like "oh yeah, that was totally obvious." and the way you did that seemed scummier to me than the way that Koshi did it.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 28 2014 16:34 GMT
#718
That's nice. I give up.
I'm actually mafia guys. That wasn't a scum slip. That was a hard mafia claim.

I AM MAFIA
I WILL NEVER RESCIND. PLEASE LYNCH THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF ME.

(after i flip town and then you let sinani live til then end of the game, i'm going to tell all of you to go fuck yourselves cause that's exactly what you fucking idiots did in order)
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 28 2014 16:35 GMT
#719
On June 29 2014 01:31 kushm4sta wrote:
iamrob you will suck until you learn humility. it's very important in this game.

i will look into sinani again now.

No, leading you fucking idiotic sheep to fucking water is important in this game because none of you can put a fucking coherent thought together. I fucking caught Palmar in heavyweight because of a stupid silly little thing he said and no one fucking believed me, but because marv was in the game and thought palmar was scummy, we got him lynched. I fucking caught a mafia for everyone and because marv is in this game, everyone all of a sudden has these brass balls clanking around, with them thinking that they're able to lynch mafia on their own
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 28 2014 16:35 GMT
#720
On June 29 2014 01:31 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2014 01:23 IAmRobik wrote:
I'm legitimately going to quit the game of mafia if we don't lynch sinani. Anyone claiming the my case on him is bad or wrong needs to learn how to fucking read into things. THIS IS EXACLTY what sinani did. Letting him get away with it is beyond atrocious. AND IF HE THINKS I'M MAFIA AND WAS TAKING MY CLAIM SERIOUSLY, THEN HE WOULDN'T HAVE FUCKING UNVOTED ME WHEN HE DID.

I'm gonna to fucking lose my shit -- You guys are all so fucking bad and annoying

(granted I may be heated by events in another ongoing game, but like, this dude is fucking mafia and he needs to be lynched over any fucking other person in this game)

No. I won't lynch Sinani because I think Cav is scum.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES ONE THING HAVE TO DO WITH ANOTHER?!?!?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 28 2014 16:50 GMT
#733
On June 29 2014 01:37 kushm4sta wrote:
lol robik you are remembering the one time you were right and forgetting the countless times you were wrong.

ARE YOU GONNA BRING UP ME AS MAFIA BEING WRONG...CAUSE THAT'S NOT ME BEING WRONG.

Remember when I called YOU TOWN FOR YOUR ENTRANCE INTO THE THREAD IN GSL
Remember how I pointed out that Mattchew and Conrad were town that same game
Remember how I pointed out that Rayn was mafia, until Mocsta came in and fucking sounded towny leading us away from him
Remember how I pointed out that gumshoe's first post sucked and that we should lynch him for it when everyone was yelling about how towny that post was
Remember how I led the lynch on Joey for two straight days until we finally lynched him in Foudnations?
Remember how I called out Rayn and cleared JAT and Oats before anyone fucking else did and then they died
I also called austin town that game too and everyone was shocked that he died n1 when he was my top town
Remember how in heavyweight I shat on the entire mafia team on d1 and then got n1'd?
Remember how I lead lynches on mafia that game and away from confirmed towns of Rayn and Thrawn even thought everyone besides me and marv wanted to lynch rayn and thrawn?
The ONE FUCKING GAME where I was town and my reads were 100% off base was in Catastrophe, where I was medic and I wasn't in the loop and I claimed medic in the fucking thread and that's all I really did all game.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 28 2014 16:59 GMT
#740
On June 28 2014 02:14 sinani206 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 02:12 IAmRobik wrote:
Of all the reactions,

I disliked Sinani's the most and I liked ExO's the most

I didn't like Sinani's because

On June 28 2014 01:41 sinani206 wrote:
On June 28 2014 01:38 kushm4sta wrote:
Haru if you don't give reads d1 why would you make that terribad case against koshi?

Is this Robik thing for real lol?


i wasnt 100% sure at first, but then his posts since then have confirmed it to me


seems like a joke, but then he affirms after that the he is serious when he says this:

On June 28 2014 02:02 sinani206 wrote:
On June 28 2014 01:54 kushm4sta wrote:
He should have acted like it meant nothing. Damn u suck robik


yeah this


I liked ExO's vote on me because he didn't feel the need to justify it at all. I called Rainbows town earlier, and I think that him pushing that is kinda towny (i think).

I didn't know if I wanted to analyze things now or let things simmer a bit more, but I think I get several good reactions and that's all I was really hoping for. The fact that people actually believe that I scum slipped TWICE in one post, doing so both times in parenthesis is really funny though.


you're scum why should i care what you think of me

THIS IS WHERE I RETRACT THE CLAIM AND EXPLAIN IT. He acknowledges he understands what I'm saying and he says that he doesn't care what I did because I'm mafia -- so at this point, even though I've retracted and explained the play and given thoughts on it, he still thinks I'm scum.

Then he makes these two posts in succession after being afk for 2 hours:

On June 28 2014 04:10 sinani206 wrote:
lol


On June 28 2014 04:11 sinani206 wrote:
##Unvote


So let's analyze:
He acknowledges my post explaining the play, but still thinks I'm mafia
He comes back after 2 hours says lol and unvotes

Then he says this:

On June 28 2014 04:18 sinani206 wrote:
Seriously I don't see why how I voted for Robik was scummy. Clearly his reaction to that little wagon helped the thread progress. But it turning into an OMGUS on me isn't exactly what the plan was.


This is where he acknowledges that what I did is progressing play and seems like he's saying it was pro town.

Then he votes me, NOT BECAUSE I CLAIMED MAFIA, BUT BECAUSE I AM PLAYING SIMILARLY TO HOW I PLAYED ORDER -- THE BACKTRACK IS FUCKING REAL FOLKS:

On June 28 2014 06:27 sinani206 wrote:
now that fucking starwars shit is over, robik is playing the exact same way day one.

##Vote: IAmRobik



....and I STILL read his post:

On June 28 2014 01:30 sinani206 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 01:29 IAmRobik wrote:
FUCK. I can't believe I made that mistake.


thanks for confirming i wasnt sure if it was just by accident after the first post


As sarcastic. Anyone that doesn't, doesn't know how to read into thing on the internet. Like this is EXACTLY how I would phrase a sarcastic post
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 28 2014 17:00 GMT
#741
On June 29 2014 01:58 Koshi wrote:
I have never seen somebody more town than rain.

RAINBOWS COULDN'T BE MORE FUCKING TOWN IF HE FUCKING SHAT SKITTLES OUT OF HIS ASS
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 28 2014 17:21 GMT
#745
On June 29 2014 02:04 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2014 02:00 IAmRobik wrote:
On June 29 2014 01:58 Koshi wrote:
I have never seen somebody more town than rain.

RAINBOWS COULDN'T BE MORE FUCKING TOWN IF HE FUCKING SHAT SKITTLES OUT OF HIS ASS

yo stop holding shift all you gotta do is hit capslock

NO! I LIKE THE CHALLENGE
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 28 2014 21:41 GMT
#979
On June 29 2014 05:23 Cavalinho wrote:
You are USA (Cop). Murica'! You're all about freedom and the only real reason you signed up to the World Cup™ was to liberate the commies (rest of the world) from their oppressive free health care and socialism. Fortunately, the government has given you access to top secret NSA spy software which enables you to determine the alignment of a suspect nation of your choice each night in order to determine whether they are on the side of freedom or not. You win when you eliminate all of the mafia.


HEY. REMEMBER WHEN I SAID THAT EVERYONE SHOULD FUCKING CLAIM THEIR FUCKING COUNTRY. THIS IS WHY YOU FUCKING IDIOTS
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 28 2014 21:48 GMT
#981
On June 29 2014 05:26 kushm4sta wrote:
if he was really cop he woudl have claimed it a while ago

1) you were the one opposed to outing countries...and now we know that flavor text obviously relates to countries, so having everyone out at the beginning would have been infinitely better

2) the post you just made is the stupidest fucking thing I've read on TL....EVER
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 28 2014 21:51 GMT
#982
The only reason to doubt myself is if Kush is the cop, making sinani town and cav mafia....but yeah
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 28 2014 21:53 GMT
#984
oh. didn't even know the day ended wtf
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 28 2014 21:57 GMT
#990
yeah. whatever. that guy was dumb for actually thinking i'm mafia. good riddance.

As for the flavor text/country claim. who the fuck knows. It seems to me like the flavor is directly related to the country, so like the flavor text would have had to be preplanned by HF to the specific role and country. HF doesn't know what role scum will ask for, but the scum would need the role right away, so you think HF has a bunch of those role claims, with country flavor and association written up, pre planned for the mafia? FUCK NO.

think logically dude
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 28 2014 21:58 GMT
#991
I'm vigi. I will be shooting Kush tonight...even if he's the fucking real cop. IDGAF. Good fucking riddance.

P.S. GET FUCKING CARRIED IN ORDER SCRUBBUCKET
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 28 2014 22:01 GMT
#995
On June 29 2014 07:00 ExO_ wrote:
wow **somebody** isn't playing to win but playing against personal grudges

omg. guess i'm mafia. let's lynch me! Oh wait, I'm a power role, you can't biatch
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 28 2014 22:08 GMT
#1000
Also, this game EOD coincides with another EOD in another game (that'll end soon) so that's where my focus was at (we lynched scum there, so...you know. 50/50)
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 475
Bale 27
Dota 2
monkeys_forever656
League of Legends
Doublelift4862
Other Games
summit1g10555
JimRising 462
ViBE246
KnowMe190
Livibee187
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick728
BasetradeTV165
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 121
• Adnapsc2 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1508
• imaqtpie991
• Shiphtur554
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 49m
Patches Events
14h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 49m
OSC
22h 49m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.