• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:11
CEST 02:11
KST 09:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9106 users

World Cup Mini Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 27 2014 18:53 GMT
#485
Where is Plammmmmar. He should be home by now
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 27 2014 18:59 GMT
#486
The view count keeps going up but the post count isn't changing.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 27 2014 19:11 GMT
#492
Oh man, I can't wait
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 27 2014 19:16 GMT
#495
sinani...you better explain yourself
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 27 2014 20:19 GMT
#510
Palmar, you really analyzed that and didn't comment on the major developments? dafuq?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 27 2014 20:35 GMT
#513
On June 28 2014 05:22 Palmar wrote:
I'm not actually reading the thread dude.

I scum-claimed/scum-slipped
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 27 2014 21:29 GMT
#518
LOL You still haven't justified anything you've done you lil bitch
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 27 2014 21:36 GMT
#520
You don't see the need to justify
1) all the claims i made against you
2) your unvote of me
3) your claim that i'm playing the same (please show me where i claimed scum, as scum, made a play as to try to catch people and pushed my reads on d1 in that game...or hell, EVER in the game)

You're busted. You're full of shit. You're lying through your teeth and you're scum! SCUM SCUM SCUM MOTHA FUCKIN SCUM
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 27 2014 21:42 GMT
#522
"Aside from the fact that you're doing everything different from what you did in that game, including that fact that you're not flipping shit on someone for calling you mafia, you're making plays, your being productive and not disruptive....basically the only thing that you're doing the same is that you're typing" -Sinani2014 case against Robik
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 27 2014 22:26 GMT
#527
He's claiming I'm playing this game like I played in Order LOOOOOOOOOL
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 27 2014 22:27 GMT
#528
On June 28 2014 07:13 Koshi wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/451310-tl-order-lxvi-mafia?user=roundabound

Not sure if it really looks like it. Don't agree tbh. This time he seems to push the thread forward way harder. Last time it was some yelling and stuff.

Last time I was just yelling at people for calling me mafia. This time I'm pushing my reads and pushing them with a vengeance. I also made a play this game with the fake claim and got some reactions and explained why i got the reactions I got. Like I didn't do dick on d1 in Order besides yell at people for thinking I'm mafia and telling me I'm flailing.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 27 2014 22:36 GMT
#530
Meh, I like vivax way more than Banks. Like, if Banks can die at simultaneously with sinani, I'd be a happy camper
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 27 2014 22:50 GMT
#535
This question applies to those people who said that my reads were bad and told me that I need to explain my initial reads on plammar and sinani:

Now that I've flipped mafia in Order, please direct me to a non-catastrophe (that game was a catastrophe) game where my reads were bad
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 28 2014 00:51 GMT
#547
Keep reading
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 28 2014 04:09 GMT
#591
I'm going to break people's necks if we don't lynch scum!sinani today
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 28 2014 05:19 GMT
#604
On June 28 2014 12:30 Cavalinho wrote:
Christ that post is awful. Kush, do me a favor and explain that totally unexplained read on Haru. Explain why you were putting words in my mouth before I even got a chance to catch up with the thread. You're making posts accusing me of shit before I even get a chance to come back to the thread and post my thoughts. What a fucking joke.

No, Poofter's post wasn't clearly explained as an evolving read. What in the actual fuck. Look at that and tell me that it made sense before he explained his meta, because it didn't. You can't townread someone for trolling and doing silly shit unless you actually have a good reason for doing so, because it certainly didn't look like Poofter was doing that.

Seriously, go back and read your own filter and watch your argument collapse in on itself because you can't be assed to pay attention and actually read the thread.

And no, those reads are not "wishy-washy." I just said they're both town. It's really not that hard to see.

Oh wait, you're probably not going to do that. You're too busy making up reasons to make me look scummy.

##unvote
##vote kush

If anything sounds like me from d1 of Order, it's this
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 28 2014 05:20 GMT
#605
On June 28 2014 13:29 Cavalinho wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 13:11 kushm4sta wrote:
On June 28 2014 11:48 Cavalinho wrote:
The only thing I don't like about Palmar is that he says he isn't playing but he totally is. Wtf. His filter looks okay/hilarious and I'll probably worry about that tomorrow.

Vivax's filter feels like I'm staring into the sun. He's probably town but I really don't feel like reading all of that right now.


1.^ those are really wishy washy town reads that you coudl change at your convenience.
2. it was pretty well explained that poofter scumread rob when he hadn;t finished reading the thread. then as he read the thread, the read turned into a town read.

eh i take back my hard scumread of you

##unvote
##vote haru


1) Maybe I just didn't explain them enough? They felt solid to me at the time. Blegh, whatever, I have them both as town.

2) I don't really agree, but I don't think the fact that we don't agree is important.

Just...let me post next time. >.>

@Robik: Have you been lurking this entire time?

I'm playing video mafia and league and playing maf on another forum. Multitasking like a pro
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 28 2014 08:39 GMT
#617
See, I was right. Vivax and Plammmar are both town
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 28 2014 08:40 GMT
#618
On June 28 2014 17:35 Palmar wrote:
Actually I've changed my mind I want to kill Robik. I don't even know what "the robik situation is".

##Vote IAmRobik

I pulled a plammar and claimed mafia. got a shitton of reactions. Analyzed those reactions and found mafia. What have you done cept call 2 townies (me and vivax) mafia, and then vote on both of them. Can you play the game sometime soon? Or at least learn to play with well
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 28 2014 08:55 GMT
#621
It wasn't 5 minutes and I got like 4 reactions during it and some reactions after. How long am I supposed to keep it for? It's not like I didn't wait to get reactions
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 469
Bale 26
Dota 2
monkeys_forever543
League of Legends
Doublelift4862
Other Games
summit1g10818
JimRising 462
ViBE246
KnowMe197
Livibee187
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick728
BasetradeTV168
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 126
• Adnapsc2 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1508
• imaqtpie991
• Shiphtur554
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 49m
Patches Events
14h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 49m
OSC
22h 49m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.