• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:38
CEST 00:38
KST 07:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8712 users

World Cup Mini Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 27 2014 17:29 GMT
#436
On June 28 2014 02:28 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 02:27 IAmRobik wrote:
I think we can take OO out of it, at least for today. I'll reread him and reevaluate tomorrow, but from what I remember I liked him so far

disagree.

Who asked you?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 27 2014 17:30 GMT
#438
On June 28 2014 02:30 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 02:29 IAmRobik wrote:
On June 28 2014 02:28 Koshi wrote:
On June 28 2014 02:27 IAmRobik wrote:
I think we can take OO out of it, at least for today. I'll reread him and reevaluate tomorrow, but from what I remember I liked him so far

disagree.

Who asked you?

What are you talking about?

I didn't ask if you agree. I'm stating that he's off the list for today. We're using my updated list instead.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 27 2014 17:31 GMT
#441
On June 28 2014 02:30 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 02:29 IAmRobik wrote:
This is my can-lynch list:

3) sinani206
4) kushm4sta????
5) Tehpoofter
6) Cavalinho
8) mderg
13) HaruRH

The fact that banks is on the list, and not 100% off of it prolly means he's confirmed scum.

Entered the game with a joke and claimed pretty nation pretty fast. Both are unscumlike.

Disappeared and hasn't participated is like Banks!scum 101
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 27 2014 17:32 GMT
#442
On June 28 2014 01:21 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 01:20 IAmRobik wrote:
On June 28 2014 01:18 Koshi wrote:
On June 28 2014 01:17 IAmRobik wrote:
My posts are being ignored


wahhhhh

They are just really boring. I am reading them.

What do I have to do to spice up my posts to your liking?

But more importantly:

Do you agree with what I'm saying? Why?
Do you not agree with what I'm saying? Why?
I'm actually providing reads and content in them. I'm not sure why they're ignore-worthy.

You are RubickTheMagnificentMagus, I hear your words and obey them, I am not worthy to discuss or doubt them.

You were better when you followed this mantra :D
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 27 2014 17:42 GMT
#448
There are a bunch of people who haven't unvoted yet, and I want to know what their thinking is, but I don't want to ask them. Koshi, can you ask Cava why he hasn't unvoted if he thinks you're town? Can you also ask Sinani why he's so fucking mafia?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 27 2014 17:43 GMT
#449
##vote: sinani
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 27 2014 17:47 GMT
#451
On June 28 2014 02:43 Cavalinho wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 02:42 IAmRobik wrote:
There are a bunch of people who haven't unvoted yet, and I want to know what their thinking is, but I don't want to ask them. Koshi, can you ask Cava why he hasn't unvoted if he thinks you're town? Can you also ask Sinani why he's so fucking mafia?


Are we not on speaking terms anymore?

I just want to pretend like I'm not the only one who thought of the OBVIOUS question that needed to be asked that no one asked.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 27 2014 17:55 GMT
#453
Well you're still voting me, so explain:
1) why you voted me in the first place
2) why your vote is still on me
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 27 2014 17:58 GMT
#454
The fact that I made sinani disappear should make everyone snap vote him. I don't know why he hasn't been insta-maj'd lynched yet. Literally every single person (including his scum teammates) should be voting him
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 27 2014 18:00 GMT
#457
That still doesn't answer question #1

The votes on me really don't bother me at all.
The thing that bothers me is that people are skirting answering the questions that I am posing (those people being you and sinani at the moment)
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 27 2014 18:03 GMT
#458
On June 28 2014 03:00 Cavalinho wrote:
Also can you explain the sinani thing to me?

Koshi just expressed disbelief in the fact that i believed that people actualyl believed that i was mafia. Meaning he thought people were joking. I TOO believed that people were joking (specifically sinani). However, even after I came out with my analysis of the situation, Sinani said "why should i care what you think of me, you're mafia." So clearly he's suggesting that he actually thought I scum slipped. The problem is that the post that he made that I quoted makes it seem like he voted me as a joke. So there is a huge discrepancy there.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 27 2014 18:05 GMT
#460
Poofter = bansk
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 27 2014 18:12 GMT
#462
Because your vote remained on me AFTER my explanation. After my explanation, you should have unvoted, cause loljokeover.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 27 2014 18:16 GMT
#464
You're making no sense. I'm gonna ignore you for a while.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 27 2014 18:21 GMT
#467
I didn't understand how a person with like 2-3 games played can be a smurf anyway LAWL.

I want to change my meta, which no one knows anyway. I'm brilliant!
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 27 2014 18:36 GMT
#469
Where is everyone who was just voting me? I killed thread by finding mafia?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 27 2014 18:44 GMT
#474
calling it now for post-game sake
mafia = mdreg, haruh, sinani
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 27 2014 18:45 GMT
#478
On June 28 2014 03:45 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 03:44 IAmRobik wrote:
calling it now for post-game sake
mafia = mdreg, haruh, sinani

definitely wrong

how wrong? 1/3? 2/3? 3/3?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 27 2014 18:47 GMT
#480
So you think sinani is maf? You liked my case? Why aren't you voting him?
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 27 2014 18:51 GMT
#483
Oh, so you're voting mafia, but for bad reasons. Not sure how I feel about that
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O174
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 503
ZZZero.O 174
Hyun 91
Dota 2
monkeys_forever352
League of Legends
Doublelift3696
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5415
Liquid`Hasu486
Other Games
summit1g14018
FrodaN1512
JimRising 341
KnowMe237
Livibee190
ViBE81
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick753
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• Adnapsc2 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra938
Other Games
• imaqtpie1066
• Shiphtur561
• tFFMrPink 9
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 22m
Patches Events
16h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 22m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.