• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:55
CEST 01:55
KST 08:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War695.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12179 users

World Cup Mini Mafia - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 22 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 12:43 GMT
#2438
I dunno I kinda decided to put Haru into the town shelf lately and forget about him.

It's either ExO rainbows or ExO cava.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 14:31 GMT
#2440
I think I said somewhere that it's safer to lynch ExO first.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 15:23 GMT
#2443
On July 08 2014 00:17 ExO_ wrote:
The biggest knock against me, is that I didn't see cav as scum. Because I figured if we had a cop, somebody would've fought his claim. And nobody has. I saw Vivax and Harurh, and I was told it was confirmation bias. Now you are experiencing the same thing.

You better hope to God that Harurh is mafia, because if you kill me and he isn't, the game is over. I'm town, and while I think Harurh is mafia his absence is weird. He just might be town.

Whoever the mafia is here is manipulating everybody, wouldn't surprise me if it was Vivax/Rainbows.


Something in the back of my head wants me to believe it's rainbows. Mostly it's kush's death, so if you're town try to convince me and give me a reread and an opinion on rainbows/haru/Cav based on their posts and not scumteam combos.

If you're town and want to win this game help us both and show me you're not lying scum.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 15:54 GMT
#2445
So, Cav and Exo should be around but I don't see them posting.

Maybe it's them and the game is just that easy.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 17:08 GMT
#2453
On July 08 2014 02:06 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2014 02:00 Rainbows wrote:
And ExO the development of your reads made no sense when Poofter flipped scum. I don't see how you went from VIVAX/HARU 100% scum +1, and then when poofter flips scum, you shrug and say I don't know. It doesn't make a lick of sense to me if you're town.


because I didn't think poofter was scum. I was sure it was Vivax Harurh + you or an off chance of somebody like OO, but I didn't think poofter. It meant that my reads were wrong to some degree, and that meant I might be wrong about the whole thing.

It's like believing 100% in something, then having it turn out not true. Makes you question everything else you believe in.


Yea and there's one question you still didn't answer about this shit and it's why you excluded rainbows from the scummers but not me post-Poofter-flip.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 17:13 GMT
#2455
On July 08 2014 02:08 Rainbows wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2014 02:06 ExO_ wrote:
On July 08 2014 02:00 Rainbows wrote:
And ExO the development of your reads made no sense when Poofter flipped scum. I don't see how you went from VIVAX/HARU 100% scum +1, and then when poofter flips scum, you shrug and say I don't know. It doesn't make a lick of sense to me if you're town.


because I didn't think poofter was scum. I was sure it was Vivax Harurh + you or an off chance of somebody like OO, but I didn't think poofter. It meant that my reads were wrong to some degree, and that meant I might be wrong about the whole thing.

It's like believing 100% in something, then having it turn out not true. Makes you question everything else you believe in.


The logical thing to do is just reevaluate your reads based on Poofter's flip. And you haven't done that. Poofter's filter indicates Cav as scum.


Show me how it does cause I want to see it.
I'm fairly clueless with so many people not posting atm.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 17:41 GMT
#2462
Fuck this, trying to think about rainbows being mafia makes my head hurt, I won't be ashamed if I lose to him.

I'll go ahead and say it's about figuring out who the two scum are between Exo/haru/Cav.

I retract the town feelings I had on Haru.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 17:43 GMT
#2464
Cav, do you think it's wise for me to just move rainbows aside and stop thinking if he could be mafia?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 17:46 GMT
#2467
So you don't trust your greencheck all of a sudden?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 17:58 GMT
#2478
I think it's pointless to look at Poofter to determine if Cav is scum.

YOu need to look at Cav himself.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 18:00 GMT
#2481
Cav, here's this:

From my perspective, up until the point TP flipped it looked like the three of you, Exo, Poofter were the guys pushing for my lynch. And you were the only ones.

Now the tough part is identifying which one of you did that based on legit formed, but bad reasoning.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 18:01 GMT
#2483
On July 08 2014 03:00 Cavalinho wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2014 02:58 Vivax wrote:
I think it's pointless to look at Poofter to determine if Cav is scum.

YOu need to look at Cav himself.


No it's fine though.

That's exactly why we have Haru as town. Dur.


Not excluding he got bussed the day Poofter died, cause D2 he had only eyes for mderg and Haru wasnt in his scum list.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 18:11 GMT
#2490
Then why Haru over Exo first, they are the only possible scum you 're left with if you trust your check.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 18:11 GMT
#2492
On July 08 2014 03:10 Rainbows wrote:
Why does Poofter call ExO scum day 2 then side with him day 3?

Why does he exclude Haru from his second post?


Dude, I'm not even looking at that shit.
Mafia is perfectly aware of how their posts can make people look.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 18:18 GMT
#2497
On July 08 2014 03:13 Rainbows wrote:
everything is wifom. everything


Only the stuff scum does

Townies dont need to wifom
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 18:25 GMT
#2502
I think I'll go look at the night kills.

If the night kills were wifom to let suspicion fall onto Cav, then mafia should have pushed him afterwards, which they didn't.
On the other hand, leaving the guys alive who suspected Cav would also have gotten him lynched at some point.

So maybe Robik and Koshi were up onto somebody else.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 18:27 GMT
#2505
On July 08 2014 03:24 Cavalinho wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2014 03:22 Rainbows wrote:
On July 08 2014 03:19 Cavalinho wrote:
On July 08 2014 03:17 Rainbows wrote:
Cav you literally have to think ExO is mafia, if you believe vivax and OO are both town.


Yes, I'm aware of this.

I just don't see why I should vote either one of them off in any particular order, but people keep pushing me to vote ExO because he's scummy I guess.

Is Haru's real name Sarah or something?


what lol


It's a creepypasta. Go look it up.

I'm trying to find euphemisms for what I'm seeing. Haru is in the background and has gotten away with doing fuck all for no reason, and everyone seems to be totally okay with that.


That's scummy reasoning actually, calling people mafia just cause you think they aren't doing anything of value.
Exo didn't do anything D1.
Haru didn't do anything past D2.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 18:27 GMT
#2506
In fact I would argue it's scummier to start becoming so active when mafia's victory is in close proximity.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 18:28 GMT
#2507
Haru is risking a modkill when they only need 1 mislynch.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 18:29 GMT
#2508
Which is the reason I said I'd put him into the town shelf.

Main reason I'm not doing that with ease is cause if he's really so feverish then he can't play properly as either alignment.
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings68
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta17
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9058
GuemChi 835
Artosis 804
Rain 21
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm236
monkeys_forever181
League of Legends
Doublelift6011
Counter-Strike
minikerr10
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe93
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3473
Other Games
FrodaN2339
Liquid`RaSZi1756
JimRising 488
C9.Mang0443
Livibee367
Maynarde167
Mew2King42
ArmadaUGS33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1228
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 135
• musti20045 52
• Sammyuel 36
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1440
• Scarra1000
• Shiphtur583
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 5m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.