• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:56
CEST 11:56
KST 18:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6829 users

World Cup Mini Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 136 Next
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 27 2014 02:40 GMT
#201
You're getting on my nerves Banks. I said he's town.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 27 2014 02:40 GMT
#202
If I'm town, palmar is town
If I'm mafia, palmar is town.

You happy?
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
June 27 2014 02:45 GMT
#203
dont get cocky you are wrong all the time
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 27 2014 02:46 GMT
#204
Questionable
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 27 2014 02:59 GMT
#205
On June 27 2014 11:40 IAmRobik wrote:
If I'm town, palmar is town
If I'm mafia, palmar is town.

You happy?


No lol you've been wrong before the fact you think you have a lock read on someone what 2 pages into the game is laughable. I never even said you were wrong. I just hate when Palmer quits (well accept when he did it in Cell Mafia 2 cause it made him look like a scum lord )
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
June 27 2014 03:41 GMT
#206
Omg we had an rvs and I missed it.

##vote Robik

I will make my own rvs and none of yuou are invited.
Spectaticle
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
June 27 2014 04:13 GMT
#207
Wow, Haru's filter link goes to Vivax, confirmed same team

I am town

You are all scum to me until I think otherwise

I will have some coffee and look back at what was written already, some bullshit about claiming your country is all I remember. I am Nederlands.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 27 2014 04:30 GMT
#208
On June 27 2014 11:59 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2014 11:40 IAmRobik wrote:
If I'm town, palmar is town
If I'm mafia, palmar is town.

You happy?


No lol you've been wrong before the fact you think you have a lock read on someone what 2 pages into the game is laughable. I never even said you were wrong. I just hate when Palmer quits (well accept when he did it in Cell Mafia 2 cause it made him look like a scum lord )

pretty sure all my lock reads are really fucking good. The fact that you're already trying to hint scum on me for it is laughable and scummy in your own right
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
June 27 2014 04:35 GMT
#209
Scum reads:

Rainbows - gut (maybe butt?) instinct based on two non-content posts (100% of posts).

Exo - had time to watch a video and respond to that but had no game-relevant thoughts to share? I don't even watch videos people link in games for the most part. Why this and nothing else? There was some RVS going on; so let's get some real thoughts instead of whatever that was.



Please immediately rescind your vote and/or votes upon Robik. Cavalinho in specific I want to know what you think about Kushm4sta right now, thanks.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
June 27 2014 04:40 GMT
#210
Fine.

##unvote robik
##vote obvious


I don't think anything of kush.
Spectaticle
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
June 27 2014 04:44 GMT
#211
On June 27 2014 13:40 Cavalinho wrote:
Fine.

##unvote robik
##vote obvious


I don't think anything of kush.

You have zero thoughts at all regarding the alignment of Kush?
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
June 27 2014 04:46 GMT
#212
On June 27 2014 13:44 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2014 13:40 Cavalinho wrote:
Fine.

##unvote robik
##vote obvious


I don't think anything of kush.

You have zero thoughts at all regarding the alignment of Kush?


No, I don't.
Spectaticle
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
June 27 2014 04:49 GMT
#213
On June 27 2014 13:46 Cavalinho wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2014 13:44 ObviousOne wrote:
On June 27 2014 13:40 Cavalinho wrote:
Fine.

##unvote robik
##vote obvious


I don't think anything of kush.

You have zero thoughts at all regarding the alignment of Kush?


No, I don't.

That is quite remarkable.

Maybe you have thoughts about sinani, or Palmar, or maybe you want to address one of the two people I listed?
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
June 27 2014 04:52 GMT
#214
Better question: why are you opening the same way you did back in that other game we played?
Spectaticle
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
June 27 2014 04:55 GMT
#215
On June 27 2014 13:52 Cavalinho wrote:
Better question: why are you opening the same way you did back in that other game we played?

Describe what you mean by the same way? I'm just trying to find mafia here.

So far you're declined to answer perfectly reasonable questions and you've now deflected the topic of conversation back to me. What do you think that makes you, in my eyes?
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
June 27 2014 05:02 GMT
#216
Last time, you started asking "perfectly reasonable questions" and I wound up getting shot by a vigilante n1. >.>

Look, I don't think anything about those people yet. Palmar is being Palmar and sinani has like 3 posts. If you're expecting some hyper valuable information this early, you're going to be disappointed. I don't have any. I can't formulate reads or thoughts off of nothing.
Spectaticle
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
June 27 2014 05:07 GMT
#217
On June 27 2014 14:02 Cavalinho wrote:
Last time, you started asking "perfectly reasonable questions" and I wound up getting shot by a vigilante n1. >.>

Look, I don't think anything about those people yet. Palmar is being Palmar and sinani has like 3 posts. If you're expecting some hyper valuable information this early, you're going to be disappointed. I don't have any. I can't formulate reads or thoughts off of nothing.

Haha, I don't remember that game, was I the one who shot you? That'd be amazing/awkward.

I disagree that there's zilch there but if you have no thoughts about them yet, then I guess I have nothing to discuss with you at this point. Thank you for unvoting Robik.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
June 27 2014 05:10 GMT
#218
Nah, some other dude shot me. You were mafia that game and one of your partners came in and made me look like an asshole.
Spectaticle
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
June 27 2014 05:12 GMT
#219
On June 27 2014 14:10 Cavalinho wrote:
Nah, some other dude shot me. You were mafia that game and one of your partners came in and made me look like an asshole.

I don't have any partners (unless you're town, then you're my partner) this game but that won't stop someone from coming in to make you look like an asshole again, maybe mafia will oblige and you can nail them for it :D
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
June 27 2014 05:19 GMT
#220
ikr

Also, let's lynch Vivax.
Spectaticle
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 136 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 104
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10491
Rain 3248
soO 482
BeSt 421
Stork 378
Soulkey 354
Soma 326
Rush 247
firebathero 224
Barracks 159
[ Show more ]
Sexy 92
Shinee 46
Killer 32
Shine 25
Sharp 24
HiyA 22
sorry 22
Sacsri 20
yabsab 18
Hm[arnc] 17
Mind 15
hero 14
Terrorterran 11
zelot 10
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5474
League of Legends
JimRising 415
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King122
Other Games
gofns35545
singsing1111
Pyrionflax199
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 53
• Sammyuel 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV157
League of Legends
• Jankos2807
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4m
CranKy Ducklings23
CranKy Ducklings SOOP8
Patches Events
5h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 4m
OSC
13h 4m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.