• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:03
CEST 14:03
KST 21:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9090 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 14 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2014 14:53 GMT
#2566
##Unvote
##vote: mattisfoolish

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2014 20:28 GMT
#2607
6. Now 5.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2014 20:59 GMT
#2612
No just read. We decided you could be scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2014 21:17 GMT
#2618
On June 15 2014 06:08 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2014 05:59 Koshi wrote:
No just read. We decided you could be scum.


could be wolf*

and I'll let you guys know who is actually wolf soon.

So Koshi (you may have already said this) but what was your biggest revelation about the night kills?

Nothing.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 13:57 GMT
#2800
I guess.we have to vote kush for saying nothing.

VayneAuthority
You said kush is town. You sure?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 14:01 GMT
#2801
I voted Kush. Sandroba can wait I guess.

## vote: Kush
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 14:16 GMT
#2809
On June 15 2014 23:04 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2014 23:01 Koshi wrote:
I voted Kush. Sandroba can wait I guess.

## vote: Kush

Way to undermine this push...
Also funny that you do this now that kush has started to play a little.

Why is it funny? I vote him because he is superscummy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 14:19 GMT
#2812
On June 15 2014 23:17 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2014 23:16 Koshi wrote:
On June 15 2014 23:04 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 15 2014 23:01 Koshi wrote:
I voted Kush. Sandroba can wait I guess.

## vote: Kush

Way to undermine this push...
Also funny that you do this now that kush has started to play a little.

Why is it funny? I vote him because he is superscummy.

Ok, I will listen. Explain.

Giving townreads because it is easy. Scumreads are omgus even though he is reading thread. Not a single interesting thought.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 14:25 GMT
#2815
At least in the thread......

Doing nothing and his scumreads are lazy omgus.

Kush is doing nothing.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 14:34 GMT
#2823
Well I have him seen do nothing in a game as scum with JackATs. I have seen him say in another game endgame that he likes to give townreads as scum because it is easy. I think that was the game people townreaded him.

Kush is extremely lazy atm. His townreads are lazy. His scumreads are lazy. He said mocsta is town and then omgus mocsta saying he is scum. It's bad play. Kush should know he is playing bad but he is saying people who vote him are bad that they cant see he is town.

In case he flips town this is a plynch. But he could flip scum very easily.

Anyway. I am awaiting marv anyway. But this is where I would park my vote. Even over sandroba. Because sandroba is also a plynch if town but he can be scum cuz meta.

Kush same story.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 14:35 GMT
#2824
WHY IS SANDROBA A BETTER LYNCH THAN KUSH.

MOCSTAAAAAA?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 14:36 GMT
#2825
Sandroba cant be shot by vig or something?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 14:40 GMT
#2831
On June 15 2014 23:38 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2014 23:36 Koshi wrote:
Sandroba cant be shot by vig or something?

Really Koshi? Let's assume they are both town. Who do you think has more value for the town?

Are you really really dumb or what is it?

You want to lynch him d2 after he made 2 posts but you give me crap for wanting to get him shot n2 after 2 postz????

Really? What are you even talking about? More value so lynch fast?????
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 14:41 GMT
#2833
On June 15 2014 23:39 roundabound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2014 23:35 Koshi wrote:
WHY IS SANDROBA A BETTER LYNCH THAN KUSH.

MOCSTAAAAAA?

Sandroba is known to do nothing as scum
Notnposting in 24hrs is sorta acceptable.. But sandroba has exceeded that I believe.
My memory of sandroba is destroying my scum team in LoL and banding town together.
Maybe its too early for the first part, but def seen none of the last.

I seen kush play plenty of styles and I dunno what is typical for him anymore.
Him changing read on me seems more inline with town games from my experience....

~moc

It was either mig or sandroba that did absolutely nothing first days. I cant check stuff atm. No pc for 2 more hours.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 14:43 GMT
#2836
On June 15 2014 23:42 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2014 23:40 Koshi wrote:
On June 15 2014 23:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 15 2014 23:36 Koshi wrote:
Sandroba cant be shot by vig or something?

Really Koshi? Let's assume they are both town. Who do you think has more value for the town?

Are you really really dumb or what is it?

You want to lynch him d2 after he made 2 posts but you give me crap for wanting to get him shot n2 after 2 postz????

Really? What are you even talking about? More value so lynch fast?????

We are wagoning him to MAKE HIM DO SOMETHING if he is town - this is the only way to figure out his alignment. You can't make him do something by vigging him dude. I can't believe how ignorant you are playing this game.

Hahahahaha. 5 hours before end. With 2 votes. Dat pressure.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 14:45 GMT
#2838
No wait it is you alone.

Hahahahahhahahaahahahahahaha.

Fuck I am gone. I cant take this absurdinity anymore.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 14:47 GMT
#2840
7 blues left. Go check mattfool and sandroba.

Peace
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 14:51 GMT
#2844
On June 15 2014 23:46 roundabound wrote:
Koshi

Why kush over mif or haru or keto (wh won't answer if he is town lol)

~moc

Mif I also give till d3. After new nks.

All people who made giant posts and cases d2 get a pass over kush the troll who is doing nothing and has played scum like this before.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 14:52 GMT
#2847
On June 15 2014 23:51 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2014 23:49 justanothertownie wrote:
And to be clear I am voting MIF for the same reasons I would vote sandroba and there is certainly more than 1 vote on him.

In fact it is the biggest wagon.

Then the pressure is on!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 15:02 GMT
#2855
Ohyeah. Gumshoe is another guy we could lynch/shoot. Snb same.

Both came in thread when big cases were around to do absolutely nothing. At least sandroba has the decency to not type words while doing nothing.

I might be too harsh on 1 but the other guy did exactly that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 87
CranKy Ducklings17
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM801
IndyStarCraft 158
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 801
Lowko446
mouzHeroMarine 289
IndyStarCraft 158
MindelVK 23
Rex 14
TKL 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42442
Free 4911
Jaedong 1284
BeSt 575
Horang2 407
Soulkey 378
Soma 272
Zeus 241
Hyun 195
Last 135
[ Show more ]
sorry 125
Pusan 82
Mind 82
Shinee 50
Sexy 45
soO 36
yabsab 21
ToSsGirL 18
Aegong 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 11
zelot 11
Dota 2
Gorgc5277
Dendi810
XaKoH 441
canceldota44
Counter-Strike
byalli714
Other Games
gofns26470
singsing2195
Coldzera 704
B2W.Neo547
Pyrionflax273
ToD122
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV240
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 15
• Adnapsc2 14
• Gemini_19 10
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV434
League of Legends
• Jankos3439
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
4h 57m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 57m
Patches Events
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
OSC
1d 23h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.