• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:04
CEST 15:04
KST 22:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6429 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 16 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 15 2014 22:03 GMT
#3336
On June 16 2014 06:51 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 06:48 Alakaslam wrote:
HF? Not tehpoofter?


I can't check myself.

U claim cop at night or during day, doesn't matter in that case

U ded bro

If not then you really need check now
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 15 2014 22:05 GMT
#3339
On June 16 2014 06:51 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 06:46 Alakaslam wrote:
On June 16 2014 06:27 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 16 2014 06:26 Alakaslam wrote:
Hey scum

Come at me bro I know u skurd


Hey Slam who are you talking to? Names would be nice.

I am talking to a group SSON they hide in the shadows bcuz they skurd so idunno who they are


What does "SSON" mean?

Some Korean pro streams as "ssonlight"

I was laughing quite hard

So now when I say "son" I SSON

SUP SSON
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 15 2014 22:13 GMT
#3343
I told you

I have it in my filter
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 15 2014 22:40 GMT
#3348
Why? That is what szkzuzm want is to nobody see me
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 15 2014 22:47 GMT
#3355
On June 16 2014 07:41 Koshi wrote:
ah yes. With the janitor I shouldn't shoot Kush. Alakaslam/Kush then. I will random and tell you at deadline.

COME AT ME BRO
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 15 2014 23:22 GMT
#3373
On June 16 2014 07:50 marvellosity wrote:
Slam I really dislike your play this game. normally i don't.

Well I feel like Palmar has been lately.

Dinnae thou worry I think you know what's up anyway
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 16 2014 10:21 GMT
#3476
<3 Koshi

Remember, COME AT ME BRO
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 16 2014 10:25 GMT
#3477
On June 16 2014 13:32 ritoky wrote:
Doing some random vote analysis real quick for everyone before I give out some reads and stuff:

Those who voted to lynch mafia d1: TheKingOfTheCats (11): marvellosity, Palmar, justanothertownie, ObiWanShinobi, Koshi, strongandbig, VayneAuthority, Bill Murray, sinani206, Chromatically, Tehpoofter

Those who voted to lynch town d2: HaruRH (7): Rainbows, Chromatically, TicaTica, Koshi, marvellosity, justanothertownie, mattisfoolish

People who lynched mafia yesterday that voted on confirmed town: - 4 - marvellosity, Chromatically, justanothertownie, Koshi

Where the rest of the people who lynched confirmed mafia voted:
- Yamato77 - 2 - ObiWanShinobi, Tehpoofter
- Dead - 2 - Palmar, Bill Murray
- DNV - strongandbig
- ritoky - 1 - Vayneauthority
- Ketomai - 1 - sinani206

Where the rest of the people who lynched town today voted yesterday

- Rainbows - strongandbig
- TicaTica - ketomai
- mattisfoolish - Meapak_Ziphh

People who have voted on the 2nd largest wagon both times: - 1 - Alakaslam

People who have never voted on one of the 2 largest wagons:

- ritoky - Chromatically, Chromatically
- yamato77 - VayneAuthority, kushm4sta
- sandroba - ExO_, DNV
- gumshoe - Chairman Ray, DNV

Will hopefully post some interpretation of some of this in my reads coming soon.


I hope people see the meaning and irony packed in my voting
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 16 2014 10:27 GMT
#3478
On June 16 2014 10:33 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 10:27 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 16 2014 10:09 Tehpoofter wrote:
Updating where my reads are atm on everyone.

Village: Tehpoofter
Marv - obv, lock clear if he is a wolf we probably already lost
Koshi - stepped it up considerably day 2 claiming vigi
Roundabound - Casing my biggest wolf in ketomai, tone read on robik seems to be working on the village side

Slam - sticking with my gut on slam probably least sure about this read
ExO - Not use to the meta needs to step up more tonight/tomorrow if he wants to stay here he says he needs vote to analyse there has been plenty of that now
ObiWanSmurf - Seemed to be following along at EoD and actively wanting to figure out who to kill actions seem to favor village.
VA - Tried today a little bit seems to care at least moderately about the game and isn't just randomly throwing his vote on someone and afking for 48 hours
Bunnies - replaced erradorr seems to have read up on the game and know where the thread is at. I find it hard for a wolf to replace into this spot and come out free talking like she is but her wolf game does fall off so look at her a bit tomorrow or the next day
JAT - needs to stop sheeping marv only and find someone he thinks is wolf for his reasons. Lowest on the list because of a bit of weird interaction day 1 following marv's case on KoTC


People who could be villagers:
TicaTica - pushed hard on Haru at EoD if yamato is wolf insta lynch if yamato village he is okay until his EoD day 2 he was in the village not too worried but not green green.
Rainbows - Tunneled a village that I read as wolf so good line of thinking but could be wolf pushing on a village would like to see where his reads are now
Kush - kush is a hard read sounds like we might not need to worry about what alignment he is after tonight but if he lives need some improvement on activity.
Chromatically - was going strong day one but has ended up off the wagon voting wise would love to see him EOD doing things as well as sticking out a bit more to me. I had him as village pretty hard day 1 but starting to think Koshi might be GOAT and pegged you day 1.
ritoky - a bit too lurky his read on me wasn't awful and I don't blame him for the read although I'd like to see him evolve his reads a little bit more I'm kinda worried of a wolf who is just tunneling on some people unlikely to die to seem involved.

People who need to talk about someone besides Kush:
HF - Play the game your exam is over Kush is perhaps 1 of 5 wolves find the other 4 please.

[pink]People who need to not be donkies with their votes and instead of just afking during EoD actually participate and try to convince other people they're right or wrong for some reason and not just stick a vote on someone and do shit all else:
Batsnacks - I think your comment about your vote is legit one of the silliest things I've ever heard someone say about their voting patterns. Its almost too dumb to come from a wolf but I would still lynch you for it. You need to participate in the votes if you're a villager your vote makes a BIG difference EoD and if the village votes on 2-3 wagons only its harder for wolves to manipulate and makes analysis after we see some flips VERY useful. If you just vote one person and no one else you're not helping village EVEN IF YOU HAPPEN TO BE RIGHT ABOUT THAT ONE PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I wish there was more colors so I could make you pink) [/pink]

Lurkers that need to post more presumed wolf until proven town: Would kill these people
gumshoe - Day 1 played Day 2 went into full Afk mode step up or step out.
Sandroba - You are suppose to be good, I don't see it afking as wolf is lame your play in catastrophe impressed me. (I will say this you live in brazil if I remember right so if you're involved in the world cup just tell us if that shit was where I live I wouldn't be playing this game I'd be off watching games and enjoying that once in a lifetime experience)
SnB - was the day 1 counterwagon to a wolf I'm most hesitant about lynching you but you need to step up your game or you'll make me start thinking it was Vanilla wolf vs Power Wolf
MattisFoolish - Foolish I expect more tbh the day 1 read on MZ was weak. Your day 2 EoD was pretty good but there is 2 of you and you're really not even doing what 1/2 a person would do. Matt Is also really bad at being a wolf so makes me a bit leery
Sinani206 - I forgot you were in the game until I read the player list. I'm actually going to filter dive you after this and see where I end up you might be in the wrong spot tbh.
yamato77 - Talked to you earlier you perked up for a bit and showed signs of life but thats not enoguh you need to play the game not just sheep marv nad come up with things I've seen you paly before and I know you're capable of helping village out please do so.


Wolves:
Ketomai - I didn't like the way he responded to Round's case yesterday. He also has stated several times before that there was no case on him despite myself making a big case on him including a photo and everything which he ignored. I also don't see his reads evolving like I would expect a town's to evolve. I will be making a much larger case later but this is just a reads post.
Chariman Ray - Vote on erradorr - IS MEGA SKETCHY you don't seemed concerned with solving the game. I will be doing a bit more on him later after Ketomai as well but want to keep this wall of text less wall more text.



Slam: I have no idea how you people are reading him.
Exo: Don't really get a townread here and you gave no reasons for it. Explain?
Me: Things on my own? Like my KotC read? I was scummy on him before marv. And I certainly won't stop sheeping marv if he keeps going after targets I agree on.
MIF: What about their day2 was pretty good?

Rest is somewhat ok for me.


S I'm going to give you all the basis for my read on slam.

HAs anyone ever heard of the site Epicmafia? Well that's where I got my mafia start 2 years ago. It's text based, semi forum-ish, except the entire game lasts like 30mins tops, and there are fifty million setups to play. No lie.

And trolls. Trolls everywhere (including me on rare occasions that I feel like trolling the newbies). And with games going so fast, you rely on gut instinct, and whether or not you can read through the bullshit people present in those games (which I can do pretty damn well).


So basically, the best way I can put it, Slam is like a five year old on epicmafia, trolling and spamming the shit out of chat and you have to read him and interact with him based off of that. So did you see how I interacted with him?

I called him out, questioned his reads, and made him actually give me something I could work with instead of the spam nonsense he usually does. I basically talked to him like a teacher talks t a five year old (Sorry slam, but you know it's true).

Based off of that is how I read slam. His reaction to me talking to him seemed townie.
I hope this helps clarify things.

Hey

I am 8

+ Show Spoiler +
x3
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 16 2014 10:29 GMT
#3479
On June 16 2014 10:42 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 10:40 roundabound wrote:
On June 16 2014 05:57 Alakaslam wrote:
C'mon scum double stack me

I can take you all on
On June 16 2014 05:58 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Slam, I'm disappointed in you this game. I was reading you pretty townie d1, but you've slacked off.

Help me out here buddy.

Why are you town?? And who is the mafia?
On June 16 2014 06:00 Alakaslam wrote:
I been gone

Just got here

Decided "forget these 20 pages what is happening now eh?" While waiting for someone in parking lot

"HIJOLE 5 MINUTES BANDWAGON"

Then drive

So

At least I didn fret modkilled. And I am town because (host) saw for for whatever reason.

I am unsure who is scum maybe VA

I see his frog and toad
On June 16 2014 06:04 27ninjabunnies wrote:


There are 5 mafia left, yes?

You gotta give me something better than VA.

But why VA?
On June 16 2014 06:05 Alakaslam wrote:
Yamato? I dunno shizzl

Va I told you I see his frog and toad


Like I dont get how this interaction makes him town even on gut feel.

And you are leading him as well; which OK maybe trying to goad him to make a reasonable response, but i cant follow this. Sorry.

~moc

Yeah, bunnies seems to assume that slam is a retard if she is town. But he isn't.


If you read her right here, then you just caught scum


If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 16 2014 10:32 GMT
#3480
On June 16 2014 10:44 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 10:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 16 2014 10:40 roundabound wrote:
On June 16 2014 05:57 Alakaslam wrote:
C'mon scum double stack me

I can take you all on
On June 16 2014 05:58 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Slam, I'm disappointed in you this game. I was reading you pretty townie d1, but you've slacked off.

Help me out here buddy.

Why are you town?? And who is the mafia?
On June 16 2014 06:00 Alakaslam wrote:
I been gone

Just got here

Decided "forget these 20 pages what is happening now eh?" While waiting for someone in parking lot

"HIJOLE 5 MINUTES BANDWAGON"

Then drive

So

At least I didn fret modkilled. And I am town because (host) saw for for whatever reason.

I am unsure who is scum maybe VA

I see his frog and toad
On June 16 2014 06:04 27ninjabunnies wrote:


There are 5 mafia left, yes?

You gotta give me something better than VA.

But why VA?
On June 16 2014 06:05 Alakaslam wrote:
Yamato? I dunno shizzl

Va I told you I see his frog and toad


Like I dont get how this interaction makes him town even on gut feel.

And you are leading him as well; which OK maybe trying to goad him to make a reasonable response, but i cant follow this. Sorry.

~moc

Yeah, bunnies seems to assume that slam is a retard if she is town. But he isn't.


you think she is TMIing or just assuming too much?

TMI.

And,


On June 16 2014 10:45 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 10:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 16 2014 10:40 roundabound wrote:
On June 16 2014 05:57 Alakaslam wrote:
C'mon scum double stack me

I can take you all on
On June 16 2014 05:58 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Slam, I'm disappointed in you this game. I was reading you pretty townie d1, but you've slacked off.

Help me out here buddy.

Why are you town?? And who is the mafia?
On June 16 2014 06:00 Alakaslam wrote:
I been gone

Just got here

Decided "forget these 20 pages what is happening now eh?" While waiting for someone in parking lot

"HIJOLE 5 MINUTES BANDWAGON"

Then drive

So

At least I didn fret modkilled. And I am town because (host) saw for for whatever reason.

I am unsure who is scum maybe VA

I see his frog and toad
On June 16 2014 06:04 27ninjabunnies wrote:


There are 5 mafia left, yes?

You gotta give me something better than VA.

But why VA?
On June 16 2014 06:05 Alakaslam wrote:
Yamato? I dunno shizzl

Va I told you I see his frog and toad


Like I dont get how this interaction makes him town even on gut feel.

And you are leading him as well; which OK maybe trying to goad him to make a reasonable response, but i cant follow this. Sorry.

~moc

Yeah, bunnies seems to assume that slam is a retard if she is town. But he isn't.


Actually, I hate the r word, so please don't use that.

Also, i dont think that all. It's just how i get my reads.

But it's obv all this is doing is discrediting me, so im just gonna shut up now.

Continue with whatever, im gonna be afk from this game for awhile.


Playing video maf tonight.

I literally am retarded; socially. Treat me that way as it is appropriate

Asperger's syndrome does not usually make you purposely act insane, but...
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 16 2014 10:48 GMT
#3484
Hehe

It basically gives praise and glory to you

Anyway 3:49
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 16 2014 16:48 GMT
#3560
On June 17 2014 00:27 yamato77 wrote:
This game is my critique of TL Mafia.

Shalt see the way

Shalt know the ism
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 16 2014 16:54 GMT
#3562
On June 17 2014 01:26 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 19:32 Alakaslam wrote:
On June 16 2014 10:44 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 16 2014 10:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 16 2014 10:40 roundabound wrote:
On June 16 2014 05:57 Alakaslam wrote:
C'mon scum double stack me

I can take you all on
On June 16 2014 05:58 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Slam, I'm disappointed in you this game. I was reading you pretty townie d1, but you've slacked off.

Help me out here buddy.

Why are you town?? And who is the mafia?
On June 16 2014 06:00 Alakaslam wrote:
I been gone

Just got here

Decided "forget these 20 pages what is happening now eh?" While waiting for someone in parking lot

"HIJOLE 5 MINUTES BANDWAGON"

Then drive

So

At least I didn fret modkilled. And I am town because (host) saw for for whatever reason.

I am unsure who is scum maybe VA

I see his frog and toad
On June 16 2014 06:04 27ninjabunnies wrote:


There are 5 mafia left, yes?

You gotta give me something better than VA.

But why VA?
On June 16 2014 06:05 Alakaslam wrote:
Yamato? I dunno shizzl

Va I told you I see his frog and toad


Like I dont get how this interaction makes him town even on gut feel.

And you are leading him as well; which OK maybe trying to goad him to make a reasonable response, but i cant follow this. Sorry.

~moc

Yeah, bunnies seems to assume that slam is a retard if she is town. But he isn't.


you think she is TMIing or just assuming too much?

TMI.

And,


On June 16 2014 10:45 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 16 2014 10:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 16 2014 10:40 roundabound wrote:
On June 16 2014 05:57 Alakaslam wrote:
C'mon scum double stack me

I can take you all on
On June 16 2014 05:58 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Slam, I'm disappointed in you this game. I was reading you pretty townie d1, but you've slacked off.

Help me out here buddy.

Why are you town?? And who is the mafia?
On June 16 2014 06:00 Alakaslam wrote:
I been gone

Just got here

Decided "forget these 20 pages what is happening now eh?" While waiting for someone in parking lot

"HIJOLE 5 MINUTES BANDWAGON"

Then drive

So

At least I didn fret modkilled. And I am town because (host) saw for for whatever reason.

I am unsure who is scum maybe VA

I see his frog and toad
On June 16 2014 06:04 27ninjabunnies wrote:


There are 5 mafia left, yes?

You gotta give me something better than VA.

But why VA?
On June 16 2014 06:05 Alakaslam wrote:
Yamato? I dunno shizzl

Va I told you I see his frog and toad


Like I dont get how this interaction makes him town even on gut feel.

And you are leading him as well; which OK maybe trying to goad him to make a reasonable response, but i cant follow this. Sorry.

~moc

Yeah, bunnies seems to assume that slam is a retard if she is town. But he isn't.


Actually, I hate the r word, so please don't use that.

Also, i dont think that all. It's just how i get my reads.

But it's obv all this is doing is discrediting me, so im just gonna shut up now.

Continue with whatever, im gonna be afk from this game for awhile.


Playing video maf tonight.

I literally am retarded; socially. Treat me that way as it is appropriate

Asperger's syndrome does not usually make you purposely act insane, but...


Sorry. Just don't like the word. Have a little brother who has autism. And mean people use that word. It irks me.

Also, tmi? Are you really going to try and live up to your "nobody can read me" bullshit? yes :D

If the case is you saying i cant read you, you are scum then. COME AT ME BRO uh, actually, what should I say in that specific scenario? I don't think it is very common.

Also, im scum? Why?



If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 16 2014 18:09 GMT
#3605
On June 17 2014 02:00 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2014 01:54 Alakaslam wrote:
On June 17 2014 01:26 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 16 2014 19:32 Alakaslam wrote:
On June 16 2014 10:44 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 16 2014 10:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 16 2014 10:40 roundabound wrote:
On June 16 2014 05:57 Alakaslam wrote:
C'mon scum double stack me

I can take you all on
On June 16 2014 05:58 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Slam, I'm disappointed in you this game. I was reading you pretty townie d1, but you've slacked off.

Help me out here buddy.

Why are you town?? And who is the mafia?
On June 16 2014 06:00 Alakaslam wrote:
I been gone

Just got here

Decided "forget these 20 pages what is happening now eh?" While waiting for someone in parking lot

"HIJOLE 5 MINUTES BANDWAGON"

Then drive

So

At least I didn fret modkilled. And I am town because (host) saw for for whatever reason.

I am unsure who is scum maybe VA

I see his frog and toad
On June 16 2014 06:04 27ninjabunnies wrote:


There are 5 mafia left, yes?

You gotta give me something better than VA.

But why VA?
On June 16 2014 06:05 Alakaslam wrote:
Yamato? I dunno shizzl

Va I told you I see his frog and toad


Like I dont get how this interaction makes him town even on gut feel.

And you are leading him as well; which OK maybe trying to goad him to make a reasonable response, but i cant follow this. Sorry.

~moc

Yeah, bunnies seems to assume that slam is a retard if she is town. But he isn't.


you think she is TMIing or just assuming too much?

TMI.

And,


On June 16 2014 10:45 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 16 2014 10:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 16 2014 10:40 roundabound wrote:
On June 16 2014 05:57 Alakaslam wrote:
C'mon scum double stack me

I can take you all on
On June 16 2014 05:58 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Slam, I'm disappointed in you this game. I was reading you pretty townie d1, but you've slacked off.

Help me out here buddy.

Why are you town?? And who is the mafia?
On June 16 2014 06:00 Alakaslam wrote:
I been gone

Just got here

Decided "forget these 20 pages what is happening now eh?" While waiting for someone in parking lot

"HIJOLE 5 MINUTES BANDWAGON"

Then drive

So

At least I didn fret modkilled. And I am town because (host) saw for for whatever reason.

I am unsure who is scum maybe VA

I see his frog and toad
On June 16 2014 06:04 27ninjabunnies wrote:


There are 5 mafia left, yes?

You gotta give me something better than VA.

But why VA?
On June 16 2014 06:05 Alakaslam wrote:
Yamato? I dunno shizzl

Va I told you I see his frog and toad


Like I dont get how this interaction makes him town even on gut feel.

And you are leading him as well; which OK maybe trying to goad him to make a reasonable response, but i cant follow this. Sorry.

~moc

Yeah, bunnies seems to assume that slam is a retard if she is town. But he isn't.


Actually, I hate the r word, so please don't use that.

Also, i dont think that all. It's just how i get my reads.

But it's obv all this is doing is discrediting me, so im just gonna shut up now.

Continue with whatever, im gonna be afk from this game for awhile.


Playing video maf tonight.

I literally am retarded; socially. Treat me that way as it is appropriate

Asperger's syndrome does not usually make you purposely act insane, but...


Sorry. Just don't like the word. Have a little brother who has autism. And mean people use that word. It irks me.

Also, tmi? Are you really going to try and live up to your "nobody can read me" bullshit? yes :D

If the case is you saying i cant read you, you are scum then. COME AT ME BRO uh, actually, what should I say in that specific scenario? I don't think it is very common.

Also, im scum? Why?





Hmph. Well, if I read you as town, regardless of my reasoning, and we both flip town at the end of the game, can I get credit saying I can read Slam? Lmao

Also. Not very common you are scum? or not very common I can/can't read you?

No

Is sexism joke. Not many ppl tell women COME FITE ME
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 16 2014 18:11 GMT
#3607
Wait what?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 16 2014 18:12 GMT
#3609
So

Come fite me szkzuzmz
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 16 2014 18:15 GMT
#3611
On June 17 2014 03:12 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2014 03:09 Alakaslam wrote:
On June 17 2014 02:00 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 17 2014 01:54 Alakaslam wrote:
On June 17 2014 01:26 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 16 2014 19:32 Alakaslam wrote:
On June 16 2014 10:44 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 16 2014 10:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 16 2014 10:40 roundabound wrote:
On June 16 2014 05:57 Alakaslam wrote:
C'mon scum double stack me

I can take you all on
On June 16 2014 05:58 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Slam, I'm disappointed in you this game. I was reading you pretty townie d1, but you've slacked off.

Help me out here buddy.

Why are you town?? And who is the mafia?
On June 16 2014 06:00 Alakaslam wrote:
I been gone

Just got here

Decided "forget these 20 pages what is happening now eh?" While waiting for someone in parking lot

"HIJOLE 5 MINUTES BANDWAGON"

Then drive

So

At least I didn fret modkilled. And I am town because (host) saw for for whatever reason.

I am unsure who is scum maybe VA

I see his frog and toad
On June 16 2014 06:04 27ninjabunnies wrote:


There are 5 mafia left, yes?

You gotta give me something better than VA.

But why VA?
On June 16 2014 06:05 Alakaslam wrote:
Yamato? I dunno shizzl

Va I told you I see his frog and toad


Like I dont get how this interaction makes him town even on gut feel.

And you are leading him as well; which OK maybe trying to goad him to make a reasonable response, but i cant follow this. Sorry.

~moc

Yeah, bunnies seems to assume that slam is a retard if she is town. But he isn't.


you think she is TMIing or just assuming too much?

TMI.

And,


On June 16 2014 10:45 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 16 2014 10:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 16 2014 10:40 roundabound wrote:
On June 16 2014 05:57 Alakaslam wrote:
C'mon scum double stack me

I can take you all on
On June 16 2014 05:58 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Slam, I'm disappointed in you this game. I was reading you pretty townie d1, but you've slacked off.

Help me out here buddy.

Why are you town?? And who is the mafia?
On June 16 2014 06:00 Alakaslam wrote:
I been gone

Just got here

Decided "forget these 20 pages what is happening now eh?" While waiting for someone in parking lot

"HIJOLE 5 MINUTES BANDWAGON"

Then drive

So

At least I didn fret modkilled. And I am town because (host) saw for for whatever reason.

I am unsure who is scum maybe VA

I see his frog and toad
On June 16 2014 06:04 27ninjabunnies wrote:


There are 5 mafia left, yes?

You gotta give me something better than VA.

But why VA?
On June 16 2014 06:05 Alakaslam wrote:
Yamato? I dunno shizzl

Va I told you I see his frog and toad


Like I dont get how this interaction makes him town even on gut feel.

And you are leading him as well; which OK maybe trying to goad him to make a reasonable response, but i cant follow this. Sorry.

~moc

Yeah, bunnies seems to assume that slam is a retard if she is town. But he isn't.


Actually, I hate the r word, so please don't use that.

Also, i dont think that all. It's just how i get my reads.

But it's obv all this is doing is discrediting me, so im just gonna shut up now.

Continue with whatever, im gonna be afk from this game for awhile.


Playing video maf tonight.

I literally am retarded; socially. Treat me that way as it is appropriate

Asperger's syndrome does not usually make you purposely act insane, but...


Sorry. Just don't like the word. Have a little brother who has autism. And mean people use that word. It irks me.

Also, tmi? Are you really going to try and live up to your "nobody can read me" bullshit? yes :D

If the case is you saying i cant read you, you are scum then. COME AT ME BRO uh, actually, what should I say in that specific scenario? I don't think it is very common.

Also, im scum? Why?





Hmph. Well, if I read you as town, regardless of my reasoning, and we both flip town at the end of the game, can I get credit saying I can read Slam? Lmao

Also. Not very common you are scum? or not very common I can/can't read you?

No

Is sexism joke. Not many ppl tell women COME FITE ME


I mean, if a man really wants me to fight him, I'll knock his ass into the ground.

And that's disappointing Slam.

Lol this ninja is so good

Remember I am a peach player, I know how this is. Plus, there's Tanya.

"WHAT'S UP?"
"SHAKE A BABY"
"CHEW ON THIS!"
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
"CHA-CHING-AH!!"

Hijole
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 16 2014 19:03 GMT
#3641
On June 17 2014 03:21 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2014 03:15 Alakaslam wrote:
On June 17 2014 03:12 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 17 2014 03:09 Alakaslam wrote:
On June 17 2014 02:00 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 17 2014 01:54 Alakaslam wrote:
On June 17 2014 01:26 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 16 2014 19:32 Alakaslam wrote:
On June 16 2014 10:44 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 16 2014 10:42 justanothertownie wrote:
[quote]
Yeah, bunnies seems to assume that slam is a retard if she is town. But he isn't.


you think she is TMIing or just assuming too much?

TMI.

And,


On June 16 2014 10:45 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 16 2014 10:42 justanothertownie wrote:
[quote]
Yeah, bunnies seems to assume that slam is a retard if she is town. But he isn't.


Actually, I hate the r word, so please don't use that.

Also, i dont think that all. It's just how i get my reads.

But it's obv all this is doing is discrediting me, so im just gonna shut up now.

Continue with whatever, im gonna be afk from this game for awhile.


Playing video maf tonight.

I literally am retarded; socially. Treat me that way as it is appropriate

Asperger's syndrome does not usually make you purposely act insane, but...


Sorry. Just don't like the word. Have a little brother who has autism. And mean people use that word. It irks me.

Also, tmi? Are you really going to try and live up to your "nobody can read me" bullshit? yes :D

If the case is you saying i cant read you, you are scum then. COME AT ME BRO uh, actually, what should I say in that specific scenario? I don't think it is very common.

Also, im scum? Why?





Hmph. Well, if I read you as town, regardless of my reasoning, and we both flip town at the end of the game, can I get credit saying I can read Slam? Lmao

Also. Not very common you are scum? or not very common I can/can't read you?

No

Is sexism joke. Not many ppl tell women COME FITE ME


I mean, if a man really wants me to fight him, I'll knock his ass into the ground.

And that's disappointing Slam.

Lol this ninja is so good

Remember I am a peach player, I know how this is. Plus, there's Tanya.

"WHAT'S UP?"
"SHAKE A BABY"
"CHEW ON THIS!"
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
"CHA-CHING-AH!!"

Hijole


This is actually one of the posts I'm placing into my "WTF is slam talking about now?" pile.

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 16 2014 19:25 GMT
#3652
On June 17 2014 04:05 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2014 04:03 Alakaslam wrote:
On June 17 2014 03:21 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 17 2014 03:15 Alakaslam wrote:
On June 17 2014 03:12 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 17 2014 03:09 Alakaslam wrote:
On June 17 2014 02:00 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 17 2014 01:54 Alakaslam wrote:
On June 17 2014 01:26 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 16 2014 19:32 Alakaslam wrote:
[quote]
TMI.

And,


[quote]
I literally am retarded; socially. Treat me that way as it is appropriate

Asperger's syndrome does not usually make you purposely act insane, but...


Sorry. Just don't like the word. Have a little brother who has autism. And mean people use that word. It irks me.

Also, tmi? Are you really going to try and live up to your "nobody can read me" bullshit? yes :D

If the case is you saying i cant read you, you are scum then. COME AT ME BRO uh, actually, what should I say in that specific scenario? I don't think it is very common.

Also, im scum? Why?





Hmph. Well, if I read you as town, regardless of my reasoning, and we both flip town at the end of the game, can I get credit saying I can read Slam? Lmao

Also. Not very common you are scum? or not very common I can/can't read you?

No

Is sexism joke. Not many ppl tell women COME FITE ME


I mean, if a man really wants me to fight him, I'll knock his ass into the ground.

And that's disappointing Slam.

Lol this ninja is so good

Remember I am a peach player, I know how this is. Plus, there's Tanya.

"WHAT'S UP?"
"SHAKE A BABY"
"CHEW ON THIS!"
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
"CHA-CHING-AH!!"

Hijole


This is actually one of the posts I'm placing into my "WTF is slam talking about now?" pile.

http://youtu.be/6Zd-ut114b4


ok. alright. affirmative.

Affarmateef
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs PercivalLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings173
CranKy Ducklings SOOP53
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 5681
Jaedong 3503
Leta 2019
EffOrt 810
Horang2 463
Soma 442
BeSt 354
Mini 317
Rush 297
Stork 229
[ Show more ]
Killer 197
Light 191
Barracks 145
Zeus 135
Snow 127
Larva 121
Pusan 114
ggaemo 107
firebathero 104
Sea.KH 61
Mong 57
JYJ 53
hero 45
ToSsGirL 41
Bale 36
Sharp 33
sorry 24
Shinee 21
Aegong 19
zelot 16
Sexy 15
Sacsri 12
Icarus 8
Shine 8
JulyZerg 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7250
Dendi619
XaKoH 540
qojqva352
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_90
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes3892
Other Games
gofns50610
singsing1661
olofmeister1335
B2W.Neo759
byalli612
Lowko332
Livibee185
DeMusliM142
OGKoka 95
mouzStarbuck69
ArmadaUGS69
Liquid`VortiX51
Chillindude3
Organizations
StarCraft 2
WardiTV522
Other Games
BasetradeTV227
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream222
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV328
League of Legends
• Jankos1888
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 56m
Kung Fu Cup
21h 56m
The PondCast
1d 20h
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.