• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:06
CEST 14:06
KST 21:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202618Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10289 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 All
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 21 2014 01:43 GMT
#5040
Also, why are you "so sure" bunnies is mafia?
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 21 2014 02:00 GMT
#5048
On June 21 2014 10:50 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2014 10:42 TicaTica wrote:
On June 21 2014 10:34 ritoky wrote:
also, ticatica. i agree with everything you said. you give a well thought through analysis of why the play was bad.

i don't believe any of the stuff in your post really points to any reason why i am mafia though. bad play doesn't equal mafia.

anywayz, like i said; when i flip VT, 27nb is like 100% mafia here.

Ok let's say I want to believe you. What was your purpose in this gambit and where were you planning to go with it originally and as things developed as it was playing out?


Well the play was less so about green checking chrom, he was honestly just an excuse (it just turns out that part exploded); it was mostly about faking a red check on 27nb who had ascended to my top scum read pretty recently. So mainly it was a play to get a solid reaction out of her for the fake red check tbh. If she reacted well, I probably would have rescinded the claim. If she reacted poorly I am not sure if I would have rescinded the claim until the night phase. Hadn't really thought that far ahead.

Just so happened that everyone was a giant dick about me outing everything immediately, and the fact that I mixed up the order of how I should have done things (newb mistake), that I couldn't get the response I wanted. That said, she ended up giving a terrible response anywayz, and I am regretting rescinding. I shoulda just stuck it out to get her lynched.

So if you wanted to get bunnies' reaction, why would you start by asking Chrome about her? AdditionLly, why would you dick around with who you're red checking? What sort of alignment indicative responses were you hoping to get? You said you thought she was 'around' but babysitting right? Why not wait for when she posts or just red check her and wait until she gets here.

All I see at this point is you trying to cover up getting caught red handed with more bullshit that doesn't add up whatsoever.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 21 2014 02:03 GMT
#5052
On June 21 2014 11:00 batsnacks wrote:
Seriously go look at the votes. We don't have to lynch ritoky just because he did something rash. Going John Rambo and making a huge mess in the thread is not what mafia does.

That's like half the goal of being mafia. Hell I fake hypno'd myself as mafia one time and it come rely mindfucked town because they kept on coming back to, "but if he was town then we're in such a bad position." It wasn't good play in the group I was in but it was fun as hell and left town second guessing every move.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 21 2014 03:06 GMT
#5077
Let's go ahead and cover some things.

The 2-shot rolecop. You likely should've gotten both your checks by now. Nows a good time to come out if you've gotten both in. If you have a role check on someone, and have a 50/50 or worse vibe on them, claim your role with a check on them and force them to claim their role first.

The alignment cop. If you have ritoky as town, now is a good time to come out and prevent a mislynch. If you have a red check, now is a great time to come out (unless it's on ritoky and he looks like he's going to be the lynch). If you have 2 alive lurker type green checks, now is a decent time to come out.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 21 2014 03:28 GMT
#5089
On June 21 2014 12:18 Rainbows wrote:
fake, i am the rainbows. feel the rainbow, taste the rainbow.

Ooh ooh me first.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 21 2014 03:28 GMT
#5090
On June 21 2014 12:20 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Batsnacks, no..

Ritoky, try again.

Rainbows, is it true there's a pot of gold at the end of you?

It's all mine honey.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 21 2014 03:57 GMT
#5103
On June 21 2014 12:36 ritoky wrote:
question for anyone and everyone who wants to answer: when i flip VT, who do you think looked the worst amidst all of this? why?

if you don't believe i am VT, then replace "when i flip" with "in the world that i flip"

I forget who it was that +1'd my case, maybe CR or Exo. But I didn't come out of my case thinking that it's a 1000% slam dunk. Like it's half association on unflipped players. I think it's a reasonable-ish set of points on both you and bunnies. Plus VA has an ok point on "me being so scum on you gives you an ok shot to be town."
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 21 2014 04:02 GMT
#5105
Plus HF. But that's kinda unrelated. More often he tends to push against me as mafia than as town. Generally as town he tends to figure out my alignment. And he's kinda been setting up to push me off and on.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 21 2014 04:40 GMT
#5115
Nah. That's an autocorrect of scummer I think. Stupid phone.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 21 2014 09:35 GMT
#5230
I've had time to think about it. I kinda feel like I'm wrong on ritoky and he may actually just be town that made a dumbass play. There's nothing in specific, it's moreso a bunch of little things that I think are really hard to fake in a consistent way. "always rolled town," "when I flip VT what is your guys read on blah blah blah" things like that. I really hate the fact that I'm kinda coming around on him possibly being town. Like really, really hate it.

VA gets towny points for being absolutely fucking hilarious. I don't think it makes him town, but him making me smile and almost spew my drink makes me not want to lynch him for at least a couple days.

In other news, when I saw the Ket post, I had the exact same reaction as HF. "Fuck that guy, let's lynch him."

Otherwise, I skimmed the last 3-4 pages because it was a bunch of people who I really don't want to have to read posting over and over again.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 21 2014 09:38 GMT
#5231
Like Ket's last "meaningful" contribute was over 6 days ago. This means that he hasn't given a single fuck about lynching mafia for 2 complete cycles.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 21 2014 19:20 GMT
#5285
Ugh. Either mafia don't care between Ket/ritoky or ritoky is likely mafia.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 22 2014 04:20 GMT
#5358
I apologize to the hosts and and players. I thought I had switched my vote instead of just unvoting and got busy during the day. Gl town.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 27 2014 22:39 GMT
#6109
I probably could've cared more about this game. It's pretty hilarious.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 28 2014 08:36 GMT
#6134
On June 28 2014 16:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I read about one page and would have lynched Mocsta on D1. TicaTica should have done that aswell when Mocsta said his hydra partner is different alignment than TicaTica is and the voted for someone else.

My problem was I had Moc as scum but Robik as townish. Then I got busy and had less time to follow up on it.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
July 02 2014 22:26 GMT
#6144
30 people is a problem. Especially with so much crap posting.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
July 02 2014 22:27 GMT
#6145
That's really why I hate big games. People don't try to post effectively at all.
Prev 1 6 7 8 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko276
LamboSC2 213
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24732
Calm 5990
Rain 1977
Bisu 1278
FanTaSy 992
Horang2 509
Jaedong 490
Rush 349
BeSt 316
Soma 252
[ Show more ]
Stork 223
Zeus 199
Mini 177
Light 115
Larva 110
Free 108
Snow 93
ZerO 90
Mong 88
Pusan 80
Barracks 77
Mind 73
910 69
Killer 46
Hyun 41
Sea.KH 38
ToSsGirL 36
NaDa 27
Shinee 26
Bale 24
Sexy 24
Hm[arnc] 20
Noble 15
sorry 15
Aegong 10
Terrorterran 10
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7899
Counter-Strike
fl0m2299
olofmeister966
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Other Games
gofns30481
singsing1849
B2W.Neo629
dupreeh401
crisheroes268
ZerO(Twitch)3
hiko0
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2658
• Nemesis2100
Other Games
• WagamamaTV164
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 54m
Big Brain Bouts
21h 54m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.