• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:46
CEST 18:46
KST 01:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War235.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8482 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 14 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 13 2014 10:46 GMT
#2204
On June 13 2014 19:46 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2014 19:44 Koshi wrote:
On June 13 2014 19:43 HaruRH wrote:
On June 13 2014 19:42 Koshi wrote:
HaruRH
What new style of play are you trying out?


One that would have worked until marv decided to meta me for no reason lol

worked doing what?


I would have a scum suspect on d1 end/n1 itself. One that could be over 40% scum.

So what was this tactic?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 13 2014 11:00 GMT
#2207
On June 13 2014 19:58 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2014 19:46 Koshi wrote:
On June 13 2014 19:46 HaruRH wrote:
On June 13 2014 19:44 Koshi wrote:
On June 13 2014 19:43 HaruRH wrote:
On June 13 2014 19:42 Koshi wrote:
HaruRH
What new style of play are you trying out?


One that would have worked until marv decided to meta me for no reason lol

worked doing what?


I would have a scum suspect on d1 end/n1 itself. One that could be over 40% scum.

So what was this tactic?


I read scum based on votes. Not a surprise, but I'll read how the votes move and deduce the main scum suspect. Giant sheepfests usually destroy reads since everyone can jump onto the wagon and earn shiny towncreds.

However, suspects were made, albeit not as strong as expected. By sheeping on d1, I'll also be able to deduce the wagon starter's intentions.

With this, I cannot townread chrom anymore I expected him to stay on his votes and thus show his dedication of trusting his own reads. However, shifting off to the wagon have led me to believe he is about 20% scum.

I have the biggest scum suspect ever, at 30%. Let me post it in a big ass post.

Coolio. Sheepfests on marv have a pretty good scumhit% btw, Possibly better than your 40%. So I don't see why you would be upset at marv for "ruining" your tactic. Even if it was a townlynch you can do vote analysis.

Anyhoezels. Make your post pretty.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 13 2014 11:41 GMT
#2210
Why is it a crappy reason?

Also give the % for MZ & Kush.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 13 2014 15:23 GMT
#2260
Well now we know it is dp. Bad feels are shared. Good thing mafia team will kill him now that marv is tripple stach protected.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 13 2014 16:36 GMT
#2335
On June 14 2014 01:36 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2014 01:25 Alakaslam wrote:
Hey harurh can you explain why Cameroon didn't score there?

Since u watching the game right?

¡Mexico! ¿Que Pasa?



Only the first game (brazil vs croatia) is free T.T

Damn that sucks. Also, Cameroon bought off the referee. 2 legit Mexico goals denied.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 13 2014 18:30 GMT
#2370
On June 14 2014 03:15 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
also koshis list of names is really dumb. the first thing you do is pressure people off of a d1 scum lynch, not the people who hopped on to it. why would you start your day attacking the people voting scum?

lol.

Who are you referring to? I pressure all kinds of people on and off. I also gave reasoning for the people on my list who voted cats.

I thought you were dp. But anyhoezels. Blind sheep is ez for mafia to do. I guess not both you and jat will be scum but we all know in previous games there was scum early on wagons.

Also there are people on my list that were off the wagon. 4/7.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 13 2014 18:42 GMT
#2372
I am going to get shot. I am at least top 4 here.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 13 2014 19:50 GMT
#2387
Thread police before nks. Sure.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 13 2014 21:26 GMT
#2421
I wont be doing much thread manipulation this day. Mafia depression.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 13 2014 22:46 GMT
#2429
The point about Haru saying CR is getting towncred by defending me is verg interesting if haru thinks I am scum.

That is a clear contradiction.

One the one hand he says I will flip town in the future and CR is getting towncred for that. (TMI)
On the other hand he votes me because I am scum

If everything I say here is true. Condemned to phoneposting.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 13 2014 22:47 GMT
#2430
Ahh see yeah I though haru thought cr was attacking me.

Then tmi doesnt apply.

Back to mafia depression.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2014 13:43 GMT
#2539
I kinda like all the case makers.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2014 13:49 GMT
#2541
What was so townie in the reply from haru to gumshoe that gumshoe retracted his scumread?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2014 14:05 GMT
#2546
On June 14 2014 23:04 justanothertownie wrote:
Anyone fancy a sandroba wagon?

We could. To wake him up when he is back.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2014 14:10 GMT
#2548
vote: Sandroba

Wake up call. Start reading thread.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2014 14:13 GMT
#2552
I kinda like all these haro ketomai responses. Rainbows and mocsta look town as well.

Kush snb in between I didnt like. VA seems to be up to date with thread but nothing as well.

Will go back to find ritoky.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2014 14:19 GMT
#2556
I am also ok with ritoky. I am very forgiving today.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2014 14:23 GMT
#2559
I am still very happy with my list. MZ was unfortunate.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2014 14:31 GMT
#2561
Matt made a case on ketomai.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2014 14:44 GMT
#2563
Ohyeah mocsta. Nvm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27690
Calm 6404
Bisu 2011
Jaedong 1501
Larva 754
BeSt 510
Light 475
Soma 462
Snow 335
Rush 299
[ Show more ]
Stork 275
ZerO 243
Barracks 158
Free 127
910 102
Zeus 99
Mind 90
Killer 56
Shinee 47
Trap 34
Terrorterran 33
Hyun 32
ToSsGirL 27
Aegong 23
Rock 22
Bale 21
sorry 17
Sexy 11
soO 11
Sacsri 9
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc8177
XaKoH 427
Counter-Strike
fl0m3556
Other Games
singsing2187
hiko989
FrodaN644
B2W.Neo622
crisheroes403
Beastyqt372
mouzStarbuck249
Hui .175
Livibee169
DeMusliM156
RotterdaM130
C9.Mang0100
KnowMe87
Trikslyr79
QueenE74
Mew2King46
BRAT_OK 30
ZerO(Twitch)22
edward15
MindelVK11
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2515
Other Games
• Shiphtur813
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 14m
Big Brain Bouts
17h 14m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
Patches Events
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.