• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:38
CEST 18:38
KST 01:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War235.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8568 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 12 2014 23:12 GMT
#2083
On June 13 2014 08:11 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2014 08:03 Koshi wrote:
Poofter how are your reads going btw? Any updates?


Have only read through just after the point where Marv made his case. Idk what JAT is doing around these pages its weird. I'll give it as I go. This Annoys me+ Show Spoiler +
On June 12 2014 21:18 HaruRH wrote:
Heck, I'll even help you make a huge post on why we should all lynch Haru.

Firstly, this haru guy don't even

Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 05:29 HaruRH wrote:
On June 12 2014 05:19 gumshoe wrote:
On June 12 2014 05:08 Chromatically wrote:
gumshoe, I couldn't help but notice that your post is lacking a read on Koshi. Care to indulge me?


I liked your push onto him, but I'm not a fan of how quickly the wagon picked up speed. That and alota people I don't like have been taking sucker punches at Koshi throughout the game ( namely chairman). As for the contradiction, it looks bad, but as someone who contradicts himself constantly I can totally see it coming out of town Koshi. Lastly, saying your gonna play awesome then not posting for ages is sorta asking to get lynched, scum Koshi is more careful that that / : I could be wrong( not a foreign state for me ) but at the moment I much rather lynch chair and I'd like to see what Koshi contributes while not under threat of lynch.


I can agree with gumshoe on CR. Like I mentioned, CR's initial attack on koshi seemed to be gathering towncred in later stages of the game by referencing to it. I don't see a need for town to do it.

All the votes on koshi were... weird. Rainbows and ticatica just sat on the koshiwagon and drove off together. Not a good sign tbh.

My vote on koshi is a placeholder. Now that he deviates off his HUGE ASS POST PLAYMAKER style, he seemed to be more obnoxious than ever. Its hard to find obnoxious scum who might succumb to a policy lynch.

##Vote:Chairman Ray


contribute

Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 05:43 HaruRH wrote:
On June 12 2014 05:40 Koshi wrote:
On June 12 2014 05:29 HaruRH wrote:
On June 12 2014 05:19 gumshoe wrote:
On June 12 2014 05:08 Chromatically wrote:
gumshoe, I couldn't help but notice that your post is lacking a read on Koshi. Care to indulge me?


I liked your push onto him, but I'm not a fan of how quickly the wagon picked up speed. That and alota people I don't like have been taking sucker punches at Koshi throughout the game ( namely chairman). As for the contradiction, it looks bad, but as someone who contradicts himself constantly I can totally see it coming out of town Koshi. Lastly, saying your gonna play awesome then not posting for ages is sorta asking to get lynched, scum Koshi is more careful that that / : I could be wrong( not a foreign state for me ) but at the moment I much rather lynch chair and I'd like to see what Koshi contributes while not under threat of lynch.


I can agree with gumshoe on CR. Like I mentioned, CR's initial attack on koshi seemed to be gathering towncred in later stages of the game by referencing to it. I don't see a need for town to do it.

All the votes on koshi were... weird. Rainbows and ticatica just sat on the koshiwagon and drove off together. Not a good sign tbh.

My vote on koshi is a placeholder. Now that he deviates off his HUGE ASS POST PLAYMAKER style, he seemed to be more obnoxious than ever. Its hard to find obnoxious scum who might succumb to a policy lynch.

##Vote:Chairman Ray

CR defended me from the get-go. The posts he made around me were also extremely thought out. If you are referring to him saying my post looked scummy than that is because he actually thought it looked scummy. But after that he gave reasons to why he thinks I am town. If I remember correctly from a previous game CR is capable to make big thought out post as scum, but he is more disconnected with the thread while doing so, he just pops in with huge ass posts. In this game he is having good thought out opinions in the moment. I wouldn't lynch him.

Those other 2 names in your post, Rainbows and TicaTica, those are the people that are interesting.


Meta argument is something I cannot push upon since I don't know much about anyone yet. So I'll just assume that koshi is correct about CR's play. I'll stay with this vote until someone more scummy pops out.


At

Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 18:05 HaruRH wrote:
After diving SnB, I realised the pool is so shallow theres no need to bring a snorkel. So here's why SnB makes me wanna lynch the scum out of him:

On June 11 2014 23:41 strongandbig wrote:
Finished reading through page 48 on phone
Have to go to work
Some notes to calm thy tits, thread:
Townish:
- chromatically

Scummish:
- palmar not trying on day 1
- koshi for pretty random townreads and listpost
- rainbows bad reasoning for scum read on koshi. Tries to make something shitty up, indicates he's not comfortable just agreeing with good reasoning already posted - indicates selfconscious mafia.

Good args:
- chromatically on why sinani is scum
- mz on why round is scum
- koshi on why tica is scum
- (sort of good) round on why ketomi is scum


On June 12 2014 04:55 strongandbig wrote:
Blergh caught up with the thread and lunch is over
[complain about spam, maybe if I do it more it's likely to work]

Anyway, I would kill koshi right now. Don't have anything new to add, I like chromatic ally's case

Also would still kill rainbows


soo... He thinks koshi makes good arguments, then want to lynch koshi.

On June 12 2014 04:17 strongandbig wrote:
On June 11 2014 13:31 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 13:26 Chairman Ray wrote:
On June 11 2014 13:23 batsnacks wrote:
Chairman, without reading the above post, I really wish both your posts about me weren't perfectly sequential dissections of literally everything I said.


Sorry, I'll try to keep it brief from now on. You can just read the "Overall" statement at the end


Look I like everything you said I think it's great. I read the whole thing. You got an A+ on your homework for sure. I really, really, really hate that you commented on everything I said in the order I said it in both posts though. If you are mafia which I think you probably are, that's the only thing you should have changed to make it better.

This is stupid.

There's nothing wrong with an in-depth post by post analysis and the fact that newer players don't know this is just a sign of how spammy and annoying the meta has gotten .


Then he shitposts.


ALL.

Then, this haru guy dont even defend himself

Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 20:43 HaruRH wrote:
On June 12 2014 20:31 marvellosity wrote:
by and large Haru was very earnest and straightforward in Detention (as well as kinda fun at the start), whereas i'm not really seeing any of that here.


So you're meta-ing me based on 1 game? Lol thats the reason why I'm changing now, to avoid further meta reads.

Not going to streamline my play into 1 category lol


Thus I deduce this haru guy is scum 100%. ##Vote: HaruRH
not sure if its really alignment indicative but it makes me not like him.

What is weird about JAT? I am very interested.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 12 2014 23:41 GMT
#2090
Well MZ is calling me an idiot. I dont know if that counts.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 13 2014 06:44 GMT
#2125
Exo looks ok and the mafia guy said he was town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 13 2014 07:41 GMT
#2128
strongandbig, ObiWanShinobi, justanothertownie, Meapak_Ziphh, kushm4sta, VayneAuthority

Last 5 are in there.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 13 2014 08:03 GMT
#2129
Sandroba is an outsider. He needs to start saying smart things.
Poofter outsider. Got to respect VA reads when he is town.

Erandorr is not scum. A bit too carefree.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 13 2014 08:30 GMT
#2131
On June 13 2014 17:13 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2014 13:43 Bill Murray wrote:
On June 13 2014 10:01 Alakaslam wrote:
So who agrees I should be vigged?

Why or why not?

I don't think you should because it would be really easy to lynch you

Shooting is for players like Marv if you honestly believe he is bussing, because he has a shit ton of town cred... or me, for instance... It would be really hard to lynch either of us, and if you have a tell on us, then fire away

but if you're not ballsy then just go for a lurker

i'd just rather not shoot people I could lynch if I'm town ... IF we have a vig, that is!

This is damned scummy

nha, I agree with it. Just got to shoot the highest % chance scummer. Or shoot a guy that will get lynched the next day.

If I had a gun I would shoot MZ over Kush.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 13 2014 09:39 GMT
#2135
On June 13 2014 18:00 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2014 17:30 Koshi wrote:
On June 13 2014 17:13 Alakaslam wrote:
On June 13 2014 13:43 Bill Murray wrote:
On June 13 2014 10:01 Alakaslam wrote:
So who agrees I should be vigged?

Why or why not?

I don't think you should because it would be really easy to lynch you

Shooting is for players like Marv if you honestly believe he is bussing, because he has a shit ton of town cred... or me, for instance... It would be really hard to lynch either of us, and if you have a tell on us, then fire away

but if you're not ballsy then just go for a lurker

i'd just rather not shoot people I could lynch if I'm town ... IF we have a vig, that is!

This is damned scummy

nha, I agree with it. Just got to shoot the highest % chance scummer. Or shoot a guy that will get lynched the next day.

If I had a gun I would shoot MZ over Kush.

then you're silly.

bitch pls.

- MZ gave Obiwan a townread. When I ask him about this townread he says Obiwan is one of the best players in the game.

- MZ gives me crap because I said Ketomai is a random lynch. MZ says good points have been brought up against Ketomai. MZ votes VA for some reason. No reason why.

- Defended CR with sarcasm.

- Thinks marv is possible scum, asks marv his scumreads (I assume to determine marv alignment), marv asks mz his scumreads first, mz doesn't give them, still thinks marv is scum. Why bother to ask marv reads then? Was he scumhunting? Or was he asking his scumread for actual reads?

- Has gotten the same rating as TheKingOfTheCats by Palmars magic computer.



So if MZ is town he is just as useful as Kush. While Kush is good for thread atmosphere because he is funny mz is just cancer.

So shoot MZ = thx.



-
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 13 2014 09:44 GMT
#2137
Well. I disagree.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 13 2014 09:50 GMT
#2140
So you think Kush as equal or better chance to flip mafia than MZ?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 13 2014 10:03 GMT
#2144
Well. The vig will listen to you anyway.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 13 2014 10:11 GMT
#2153
On June 13 2014 19:09 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2014 19:07 Holyflare wrote:
On June 13 2014 19:06 marvellosity wrote:
On June 13 2014 19:05 Holyflare wrote:
point me to a town game where he plays like this x_x?

do you make anything of KotC having him as his vote?


maybe snb being a power role but otherwise not much

Huh? Explain. Do you mean a scum powerrole or how does that make sense?

Lynch is between 2 scummers. 1 scum is powerrole. The not powerrole scum votes for random guy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 13 2014 10:16 GMT
#2161
On June 13 2014 19:14 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2014 19:12 Holyflare wrote:
On June 13 2014 19:11 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 13 2014 19:10 Holyflare wrote:
On June 13 2014 19:09 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 13 2014 19:07 Holyflare wrote:
On June 13 2014 19:06 marvellosity wrote:
On June 13 2014 19:05 Holyflare wrote:
point me to a town game where he plays like this x_x?

do you make anything of KotC having him as his vote?


maybe snb being a power role but otherwise not much

Huh? Explain. Do you mean a scum powerrole or how does that make sense?


obviously

So you are saying snb and kush are both scum together with the cat. I wish games were that easy.


in a perfect world honestly haven't read much from snb though only remember his angry entrances

I mean it is not unheard of that all 3 wagons are scum but I don't think that is very likely. Would mean the scumteam is totally incompetent.

Cats, SnB and ?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 13 2014 10:23 GMT
#2171
On June 13 2014 19:18 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2014 19:16 Koshi wrote:
On June 13 2014 19:14 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 13 2014 19:12 Holyflare wrote:
On June 13 2014 19:11 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 13 2014 19:10 Holyflare wrote:
On June 13 2014 19:09 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 13 2014 19:07 Holyflare wrote:
On June 13 2014 19:06 marvellosity wrote:
On June 13 2014 19:05 Holyflare wrote:
point me to a town game where he plays like this x_x?

do you make anything of KotC having him as his vote?


maybe snb being a power role but otherwise not much

Huh? Explain. Do you mean a scum powerrole or how does that make sense?


obviously

So you are saying snb and kush are both scum together with the cat. I wish games were that easy.


in a perfect world honestly haven't read much from snb though only remember his angry entrances

I mean it is not unheard of that all 3 wagons are scum but I don't think that is very likely. Would mean the scumteam is totally incompetent.

Cats, SnB and ?

HF says they are scum with kush. Are you even reading?

Says the guy that started this 3 wagon scum thing, while I don't see where HF says Kush is scum. Just that Cats didn't vote SnB because he is a powerrole. HF never said Kush is scum. I don't see where you get that from.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 13 2014 10:25 GMT
#2174
On June 13 2014 19:24 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2014 19:23 Koshi wrote:
On June 13 2014 19:18 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 13 2014 19:16 Koshi wrote:
On June 13 2014 19:14 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 13 2014 19:12 Holyflare wrote:
On June 13 2014 19:11 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 13 2014 19:10 Holyflare wrote:
On June 13 2014 19:09 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 13 2014 19:07 Holyflare wrote:
[quote]

maybe snb being a power role but otherwise not much

Huh? Explain. Do you mean a scum powerrole or how does that make sense?


obviously

So you are saying snb and kush are both scum together with the cat. I wish games were that easy.


in a perfect world honestly haven't read much from snb though only remember his angry entrances

I mean it is not unheard of that all 3 wagons are scum but I don't think that is very likely. Would mean the scumteam is totally incompetent.

Cats, SnB and ?

HF says they are scum with kush. Are you even reading?

Says the guy that started this 3 wagon scum thing, while I don't see where HF says Kush is scum. Just that Cats didn't vote SnB because he is a powerrole. HF never said Kush is scum. I don't see where you get that from.


someone clearly isn't reading the thread at all ~_~

Where the fuck do you say Kush is scum?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 13 2014 10:25 GMT
#2178
ahh yesterday. Who remembers things that happens there.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 13 2014 10:27 GMT
#2179
On June 13 2014 19:25 marvellosity wrote:
look children

stop arguing

I said something about Haru, let's talk about that

He voted for himself and The last 5 people who did that were town. The last and probably only scum that did it was Malongo in Titanic 1. Long time ago.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 13 2014 10:31 GMT
#2182
On June 13 2014 19:29 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2014 19:27 Koshi wrote:
On June 13 2014 19:25 marvellosity wrote:
look children

stop arguing

I said something about Haru, let's talk about that

He voted for himself and The last 5 people who did that were town. The last and probably only scum that did it was Malongo in Titanic 1. Long time ago.

he didn't vote for himself.

he made a sarcastic vote on himself to antagonise me.

True, then it is kinda in line he doesn't sheep you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 13 2014 10:34 GMT
#2187
On June 13 2014 19:32 marvellosity wrote:
it's nothing to do with sheeping me

it's totally disappearing after being active when i made my case

it's not contributing anything to the thread while kotc wagon was taking place

it's lazy +1 of some random case later

Yeah well. I don't see scum motive.
You make case.
He is angry.
He votes himself.
He comes back and votes some random guy.

The most incriminating thing is that he came back right when the dust settled and Cats had 8 votes.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 13 2014 10:42 GMT
#2197
HaruRH
What new style of play are you trying out?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 13 2014 10:44 GMT
#2200
On June 13 2014 19:43 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2014 19:42 Koshi wrote:
HaruRH
What new style of play are you trying out?


One that would have worked until marv decided to meta me for no reason lol

worked doing what?
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27893
Calm 6522
Bisu 1993
Jaedong 1422
Larva 720
BeSt 499
Light 455
Soma 451
Stork 360
Snow 315
[ Show more ]
Rush 287
ZerO 234
Free 145
Barracks 113
Zeus 106
Mind 106
910 95
Killer 38
Trap 36
Shinee 34
Hyun 33
Terrorterran 29
ToSsGirL 27
Rock 22
Aegong 22
Bale 21
sorry 16
Sexy 11
soO 11
Sacsri 6
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc8420
XaKoH 410
Counter-Strike
fl0m4071
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes540
Other Games
singsing2212
hiko893
B2W.Neo673
FrodaN630
mouzStarbuck252
Beastyqt249
DeMusliM194
Hui .174
Livibee174
RotterdaM135
C9.Mang099
Trikslyr92
KnowMe77
QueenE76
Mew2King48
BRAT_OK 37
edward22
ZerO(Twitch)20
MindelVK17
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2686
• TFBlade577
Other Games
• Shiphtur800
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 22m
Big Brain Bouts
17h 22m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
Patches Events
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.