• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:06
CEST 14:06
KST 21:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202618Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10292 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 18 2014 01:49 GMT
#3978
I'm going to go ahead and say it. I think Banks and bunnies are both mafia. This is more gut from what I remember of their posting than anything else.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 18 2014 01:54 GMT
#3985
Oh and my rainbows read is negated until I can go back and check a few games.

I still think MILF is probably town unfortunately mostly based on my ass itching around voting time yesterday. Probably no scum were heavily pushed for lynch yesterday. That puts me closer to like: Exo, Ketomai, Sandroba, probably not Yamato unfortunately, and like a bunch of others. I think a vast majority of the "actives" are likely to be town. So lurker lynch is probably 50% at worst. I'll read and stuff when I get home.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 18 2014 06:25 GMT
#4061
ok so holy shit I'm an idiot and missed Robik's joke at me.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 18 2014 06:34 GMT
#4065
I'll be reading for the next hour or two to catchup and reread. If anyone has requests to read you can post them here.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 18 2014 17:05 GMT
#4163
Marv I don't care how bad you think my vote is.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 18 2014 17:09 GMT
#4168
I don't see MILF as mafia. Sandroba's going to die regardless likely. CR was the only major thing that stuck out to me last night. His ketomai read was completely nonsense.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 18 2014 19:15 GMT
#4246
This will sound stupid but I feel better about not being on MILF. I mean I think he's town but maybe we get a repeat of day 1 if I stay off it.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 19 2014 02:00 GMT
#4436
On June 19 2014 08:32 yamato77 wrote:
But compare the way I went about yesterday and the way Tica did. I kinda think he's mafia for refusing to help town do anything at all.

It was such a mistake even signing up for this game thinking I could stay even keel with you in this game.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 20 2014 08:24 GMT
#4678
On June 18 2014 06:55 mattisfoolish wrote:
ok so my buddy foolishness is correct, we think that sandroba is mafia, so marv, thats a fine vote right there if it said the right name.

secondly, gumshoe is probably mafia as well

i think obi is mafia, his posts during n2(?) were really really off putting to me, however my partnah disagrees and doesnt think so cause he's a silly willy

people who shouldnt be lynched until everyone else is dead include

marv, chrom, batsnacks, ticatica, round, CR, 27nb

I've been thinking and reading random filters. This randomly came up. I'm less sure on not lynching CR and NB; overall though I think Phil's townreads are much better than his scumreads in general. There's something about her NB's posting that's rubbing me the wrong way. I can't put my finger on it (it's not that she's pushing me).

This leaves 10 in the lynch pool. Looking from NB's filter, ritoky isn't a bad lynch. He grabs onto this JAT/Chrome/Sinani interaction in a really weird way and attacks it like a dog in heat. Usually I like aggression early, but it's something that he never really gets out of or reconsiders; plus he doesn't really go full ham on it and distort things in a fucking tunneled to hell towny way.

On June 14 2014 09:10 ketomai wrote:
At that point, like I said, SnB was my "strongest" read because it was the first day. I really do not hang onto it that hard as you can see by this post:

Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 12:38 ketomai wrote:
Actually, since I won't be back in time for the end of the mafia day tomorrow and won't have a chance to change my vote, I'll change it to strongandbig, so it doesn't have a high chance of being a useless vote. I guess if strongandbig actually arrives to defend himself, it better be dazzling because my vote can't change.


None of my cases were strong and neither was anyone else's including the case on KoC. I drop SnB post-lynch because he's less likely to be mafia and the case against him wasn't that strong to begin with.

Notice that I had maybe a 3 hour window 24 hours after the start of the game to make my vote for the first game day. That's 24 hours of information, you are reading too hard into nothing.

I found this post by Ket a bit odd too. Usually I like to filter myself to find where my thoughts have been and remind myself. It's really weird to me that he completely gives up an early read so passively and feels the need to justify giving up a read. His filter is pretty bad too.

I think I was town on Exo at some point but I can't for the life of me remember why.

HF is probably scum. Let's just be honest. Alive d3 or 4 or whatever it is and... I don't think I actually need a case. To be fair though, Marv could be mafia here instead of HF. Marv's case wasn't quite one that I really got; it kinda reminded me of HF's Suki bus in whatever game that was. Regardless, he is likely unlynchable until mylo and HF I don't think would want to double stack Marv.

I'm unsure of VA. He doesn't seem to care about any of his reads or being right. Two things which I associate with him being town. He's also been wrong a whole lot when usually he's slightly better than that. My hesitance though is that this kinda reminds me of what I saw of him in Greymist game. I'd guess red but probably a worse lynch than Ket.

S&B I think is a better player than this. For some reason I think I've mislynched him a bunch though.

I'll look at rainbows, Exo and whoever else I'm missing after work tomorrow.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 20 2014 09:56 GMT
#4702
On June 20 2014 18:02 Holyflare wrote:
also that's a giant wall of text from tica to say everything that's been said already about keta who is pretty much afk and been called out by almost everyone, he also calls NB mafiaesque posting (but doesn't know why) but then in the second paragraph uses her filter to get scum reads???? like dafuk is that

No I was reading her filter to understand why I didn't like her posting. Which led to me wanting to understand her MILF read, which lead me in entirely different directions.

Marv fair point against MILF's townreads but I think most of them are solid.

TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 20 2014 09:59 GMT
#4704
On June 20 2014 18:02 Holyflare wrote:
i find it odd that he's using foolishness' filter when he didn't play the entire game to find town/mafia reads instead of the people that were NK'd too

Nah, I liked iirc your post re: Palmer's random post. Right now I can't sleep and don't want to dig the thread to find some of that stuff. Fwiw, I don't think many people would NK Banks that early too. NB is an exception to that I think.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 20 2014 09:59 GMT
#4705
On June 20 2014 18:57 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2014 18:56 TicaTica wrote:
On June 20 2014 18:02 Holyflare wrote:
also that's a giant wall of text from tica to say everything that's been said already about keta who is pretty much afk and been called out by almost everyone, he also calls NB mafiaesque posting (but doesn't know why) but then in the second paragraph uses her filter to get scum reads???? like dafuk is that

No I was reading her filter to understand why I didn't like her posting. Which led to me wanting to understand her MILF read, which lead me in entirely different directions.

Marv fair point against MILF's townreads but I think most of them are solid.



can you explain your reaction to mif lynch?

Which one? Me afking?
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 20 2014 10:02 GMT
#4707
On June 20 2014 18:19 roundabound wrote:
OK, so I get Tica is doing a filter dive of all live players (and I suppose some dead)

I want to know Tica position on CR.

Like... I am really surprised we only have 4 votes on CR, I thought this was clear cut.

~moc

Iirc I think he's an ok lynch but I'm not in a mindset to filter him now. I think I had a weird townread on him early though so I'd have to go back and weigh the two.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 20 2014 10:08 GMT
#4709
That's just an illogical thing. For the D1 lynch, I didn't really get the point Marv was trying to make but to be honest I also didn't spend a bunch of time trying to figure it out. Marv was a townread and it was on someone I didn't think was a bad lynch. I was fine pushing my preference and letting Marv do his thing. How the votes came down around yam and MILF with very little reasoning and most everyone being ok with the lynch I didn't really think MILF would flip scum. I just figured maybe we get lucky again if I'm off the wagon again instead of on it. It's stupid and illogical but I like being a bit superstitious sometimes.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 20 2014 10:12 GMT
#4710
On June 20 2014 19:04 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2014 19:02 TicaTica wrote:
On June 20 2014 18:19 roundabound wrote:
OK, so I get Tica is doing a filter dive of all live players (and I suppose some dead)

I want to know Tica position on CR.

Like... I am really surprised we only have 4 votes on CR, I thought this was clear cut.

~moc

Iirc I think he's an ok lynch but I'm not in a mindset to filter him now. I think I had a weird townread on him early though so I'd have to go back and weigh the two.

In one of the quotes Holy just quoted, you stated that the only thing that jumped out at you was "CR's nonsense read on ketomai"

Yah. I also think I had a townread on him early D1. I'm fine with both. Having not read his filter and having been reading up on meds (not mine) I'm not going to claim to remember everything by heart. I'd just like to figure out:
1. If I had a townread on him D1 and if so why
2. Understand my scumread on him in fullness.
Me playing/reading for an hour or two every 24 isn't usually how I go about it and I can't spout every thought I've had (thank god) from memory.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 20 2014 10:13 GMT
#4711
Plus Yamato being dead is like a huge motivation to try harder.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 20 2014 18:16 GMT
#4749
[QUOTE]On June 21 2014 01:59 VayneAuthority wrote:
[QUOTE]On June 20 2014 17:24 TicaTica wrote:
[QUOTE]On June 18 2014 06:55 mattisfoolish wrote:
ok so my buddy foolishness is correct, we think that sandroba is mafia, so marv, thats a fine vote right there if it said the right name.

secondly, gumshoe is probably mafia as well

i think obi is mafia, his posts during n2(?) were really really off putting to me, however my partnah disagrees and doesnt think so cause he's a silly willy

people who shouldnt be lynched until everyone else is dead include

marv, chrom, batsnacks, ticatica, round, CR, 27nb[/QUOTE]
I've been thinking and reading random filters. This randomly came up. I'm less sure on not lynching CR and NB; overall though I think Phil's townreads are much better than his scumreads in general. There's something about her NB's posting that's rubbing me the wrong way. I can't put my finger on it (it's not that she's pushing me).

This leaves 10 in the lynch pool. Looking from NB's filter, ritoky isn't a bad lynch. He grabs onto this JAT/Chrome/Sinani interaction in a really weird way and attacks it like a dog in heat. Usually I like aggression early, but it's something that he never really gets out of or reconsiders; plus he doesn't really go full ham on it and distort things in a fucking tunneled to hell towny way.

[QUOTE]On June 14 2014 09:10 ketomai wrote:
At that point, like I said, SnB was my "strongest" read because it was the first day. I really do not hang onto it that hard as you can see by this post:

[QUOTE]On June 12 2014 12:38 ketomai wrote:
Actually, since I won't be back in time for the end of the mafia day tomorrow and won't have a chance to change my vote, I'll change it to strongandbig, so it doesn't have a high chance of being a useless vote. I guess if strongandbig actually arrives to defend himself, it better be dazzling because my vote can't change.[/QUOTE]


I'm unsure of VA. He doesn't seem to care about any of his reads or being right. Two things which I associate with him being town. He's also been wrong a whole lot when usually he's slightly better than that. My hesitance though is that this kinda reminds me of what I saw of him in Greymist game. I'd guess red but probably a worse lynch than Ket.

[/QUOTE]


another weird possible scumslip as it's impossible to know if ive been right or wrong this game since the people i have been pushing not one of them has died.[/QUOTE]
Not really. You've helped push a decent number of green flips. Iirc poof, Sandroba and MILF off the top of my head.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 20 2014 20:49 GMT
#4811
Here's the shit. Ritoky if you don't claim now with all your checks in order we just lynch you.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 20 2014 20:52 GMT
#4818
Fwiw. His comment on him + Marv staying around makes no sense as town. So either he's an awful cop or scum. Gut says the latter.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 20 2014 20:54 GMT
#4824
Option 3 god awful fake claim as vt.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko276
LamboSC2 213
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24732
Calm 5990
Rain 1977
Bisu 1278
FanTaSy 992
Horang2 509
Jaedong 490
Rush 349
BeSt 316
Soma 252
[ Show more ]
Stork 223
Zeus 199
Mini 177
Light 115
Larva 110
Free 108
Snow 93
ZerO 90
Mong 88
Pusan 80
Barracks 77
Mind 73
910 69
Killer 46
Hyun 41
Sea.KH 38
ToSsGirL 36
NaDa 27
Shinee 26
Bale 24
Sexy 24
Hm[arnc] 20
Noble 15
sorry 15
Aegong 10
Terrorterran 10
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7899
Counter-Strike
fl0m2299
olofmeister966
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Other Games
gofns30481
singsing1849
B2W.Neo629
dupreeh401
crisheroes268
ZerO(Twitch)3
hiko0
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2658
• Nemesis2100
Other Games
• WagamamaTV164
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 54m
Big Brain Bouts
21h 54m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.