• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:37
CEST 15:37
KST 22:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War85.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11654 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 12 2014 20:04 GMT
#1964
On June 13 2014 05:03 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2014 05:02 Koshi wrote:
so scum lost 1 kp. I am amused.

marv confirmed really good at the game.

Am I still scum? I was like the first person to call this dude out.

Sure. Mafia knows who mafia is.
And you did literally nothing with it till marv started wagon.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 12 2014 20:17 GMT
#1974
marv probably went changing pants.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 12 2014 20:54 GMT
#1995
rayn would say Alakaslam is town for saying to shoot him to confirm him town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 12 2014 21:05 GMT
#1998
On June 13 2014 05:55 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2014 05:54 Koshi wrote:
rayn would say Alakaslam is town for saying to shoot him to confirm him town.

Rayn would say that for what reason? And he could say it as either alignment.

Hmm? I remember him saying it once as town to read you town.
Also he checks how happy you are.

How happy are you?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 12 2014 21:40 GMT
#2005
On June 13 2014 06:32 VayneAuthority wrote:
ignoring sandroba's very good excuse for not being around, im still concerned about him after today. Ritoky sandroba and poofter are a good place to start

poofter said some dumb stuff but he posted so much. Also he gave marv a scum read.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 12 2014 21:56 GMT
#2008
VayneAuthority
Can you explain your poofter scum read? His big read post is just too insane for a scummer. Especially poofter scummer.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 12 2014 21:57 GMT
#2011
On June 13 2014 06:55 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2014 06:40 Koshi wrote:
On June 13 2014 06:32 VayneAuthority wrote:
ignoring sandroba's very good excuse for not being around, im still concerned about him after today. Ritoky sandroba and poofter are a good place to start

poofter said some dumb stuff but he posted so much. Also he gave marv a scum read.


he posted a lot when he was on my team as mafia, but 2nd part is maybe interesting. his posts dont actually do anything besides ask for other people opinion for the most part though...

yeah his questions are a bit random and spammy. But his list of reads and Ketomei case was pretty impressive.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 12 2014 22:17 GMT
#2033
I could lynch Rainbows.

But after JaT, MZ and Chrom.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 12 2014 22:21 GMT
#2040
On June 13 2014 07:20 Alakaslam wrote:
[image loading]

K cheered myself up hats up folks?

the internet is evul to you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 12 2014 22:22 GMT
#2041
Robik could you check JaT, MZ and Chrom?

##Foolishness read: MZ
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 12 2014 22:24 GMT
#2044
very photogenetic parrot.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 12 2014 22:29 GMT
#2048
How can you like JaT early?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 12 2014 22:36 GMT
#2052
ok Chrom can be off the scumlist. I am not happy about it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 12 2014 22:40 GMT
#2054
Yes poofter confirmed town for making it happen.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 12 2014 22:41 GMT
#2059
tica is DP? amagad.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 12 2014 22:42 GMT
#2060
On June 13 2014 07:40 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2014 07:32 roundabound wrote:
On June 13 2014 07:29 Koshi wrote:
How can you like JaT early?


Because he said this.

On June 11 2014 07:45 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:44 Chromatically wrote:
I think round is town btw. I like how he's clearly not editing how he posts to seem more "townie" (something scum are focused on). I also like that he didn't even know who was pushing on him when I asked him about it. Scum would be more likely to notice that they're under pressure and be worried about it, because their goal is to not get lynched.

Townpile.



hahahahahaha this is such a robik village case. (doesn't mean he is right just like something he would totally do as village)


keeping this page open while I read people around talk to me.

@Koshi what convinced you on Chrom?

Thread sentiment.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 12 2014 22:52 GMT
#2068
On June 13 2014 07:48 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2014 07:42 Koshi wrote:
On June 13 2014 07:40 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 13 2014 07:32 roundabound wrote:
On June 13 2014 07:29 Koshi wrote:
How can you like JaT early?


Because he said this.

On June 11 2014 07:45 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:44 Chromatically wrote:
I think round is town btw. I like how he's clearly not editing how he posts to seem more "townie" (something scum are focused on). I also like that he didn't even know who was pushing on him when I asked him about it. Scum would be more likely to notice that they're under pressure and be worried about it, because their goal is to not get lynched.

Townpile.



hahahahahaha this is such a robik village case. (doesn't mean he is right just like something he would totally do as village)


keeping this page open while I read people around talk to me.

@Koshi what convinced you on Chrom?

Thread sentiment.


Crumbling to peer pressure eh? Didn't your parents warn you against it?

Any of your other reads evolved?

No. Night actions should solve some stuff. 8 blues is many. I wonder what special scummers there are. At least a vig and a janitor. So many people can die. Maybe even 3 janitors or so.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 12 2014 22:56 GMT
#2074
On June 13 2014 07:55 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2014 07:52 Koshi wrote:
On June 13 2014 07:48 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 13 2014 07:42 Koshi wrote:
On June 13 2014 07:40 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 13 2014 07:32 roundabound wrote:
On June 13 2014 07:29 Koshi wrote:
How can you like JaT early?


Because he said this.

On June 11 2014 07:45 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:44 Chromatically wrote:
I think round is town btw. I like how he's clearly not editing how he posts to seem more "townie" (something scum are focused on). I also like that he didn't even know who was pushing on him when I asked him about it. Scum would be more likely to notice that they're under pressure and be worried about it, because their goal is to not get lynched.

Townpile.



hahahahahaha this is such a robik village case. (doesn't mean he is right just like something he would totally do as village)


keeping this page open while I read people around talk to me.

@Koshi what convinced you on Chrom?

Thread sentiment.


Crumbling to peer pressure eh? Didn't your parents warn you against it?

Any of your other reads evolved?

No. Night actions should solve some stuff. 8 blues is many. I wonder what special scummers there are. At least a vig and a janitor. So many people can die. Maybe even 3 janitors or so.



I just reread the OP janitors are brutal not knowing anything even alignment.... although I guess we can just assume they were all village.

It's so you can fakeclaim a blue.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 12 2014 23:00 GMT
#2077
On June 13 2014 07:57 Bill Murray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2014 07:56 Koshi wrote:
On June 13 2014 07:55 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 13 2014 07:52 Koshi wrote:
On June 13 2014 07:48 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 13 2014 07:42 Koshi wrote:
On June 13 2014 07:40 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 13 2014 07:32 roundabound wrote:
On June 13 2014 07:29 Koshi wrote:
How can you like JaT early?


Because he said this.

On June 11 2014 07:45 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:44 Chromatically wrote:
I think round is town btw. I like how he's clearly not editing how he posts to seem more "townie" (something scum are focused on). I also like that he didn't even know who was pushing on him when I asked him about it. Scum would be more likely to notice that they're under pressure and be worried about it, because their goal is to not get lynched.

Townpile.



hahahahahaha this is such a robik village case. (doesn't mean he is right just like something he would totally do as village)


keeping this page open while I read people around talk to me.

@Koshi what convinced you on Chrom?

Thread sentiment.


Crumbling to peer pressure eh? Didn't your parents warn you against it?

Any of your other reads evolved?

No. Night actions should solve some stuff. 8 blues is many. I wonder what special scummers there are. At least a vig and a janitor. So many people can die. Maybe even 3 janitors or so.



I just reread the OP janitors are brutal not knowing anything even alignment.... although I guess we can just assume they were all village.

It's so you can fakeclaim a blue.

speaking of, what is your stance on whether to lynch or not lynch someone claiming tracker?
anyone can answer

Claiming tracker for what reason? There are probably tracker(s) now that I think of it. Can't believe we have 8 decent powerroles.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 12 2014 23:03 GMT
#2079
Poofter how are your reads going btw? Any updates?
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 371
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36489
Calm 7614
Bisu 1963
Rain 1757
Jaedong 1107
FanTaSy 741
Horang2 702
BeSt 543
Larva 383
Rush 345
[ Show more ]
Soma 321
Light 309
Stork 279
Snow 192
Zeus 177
ZerO 177
Barracks 140
Free 119
910 97
Mind 97
Killer 80
Mong 67
Shinee 46
Hyun 46
Pusan 44
ToSsGirL 41
NaDa 34
Aegong 25
Terrorterran 24
Hm[arnc] 17
Sexy 17
sorry 15
Rock 11
Sacsri 9
Noble 8
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7303
XaKoH 312
Counter-Strike
fl0m2990
olofmeister862
Other Games
gofns32125
singsing2252
B2W.Neo836
Lowko359
hiko349
crisheroes300
Mlord240
Hui .144
Livibee112
RotterdaM99
djWHEAT85
Mew2King75
QueenE29
ZerO(Twitch)12
DeMusliM7
Trikslyr0
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis4057
• Jankos2555
• TFBlade691
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 23m
Big Brain Bouts
20h 23m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.