• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:39
CEST 14:39
KST 21:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War15.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202619Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10763 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 19 2014 21:12 GMT
#4615
On June 20 2014 06:11 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2014 06:04 VayneAuthority wrote:
chairman ray is gumshoe tier, this could honestly be a scum or town lynch there is no way to tell

no, his comments after the last flip is a big thing that differentiates him from gumshoe.


im speaking in general from previous games, he is similar to gumshoe in that no matter what they say or what they do, it doesnt mean anything
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 19 2014 21:23 GMT
#4623
yea yea your lucky nobody knows how to read you for whatever reason, i wont mention it again. already tried to push you in that other game to no avail since everyone on this site is retarded
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 19 2014 21:37 GMT
#4628
I had you as mafia in time to die and survivor series, I have a 100% mafia read on you in games ive played. even if this is wrong 66% ill take I guess. pretty sure im not wrong though.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 19 2014 21:46 GMT
#4631
On June 20 2014 06:41 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2014 06:37 VayneAuthority wrote:
I had you as mafia in time to die and survivor series, I have a 100% mafia read on you in games ive played. even if this is wrong 66% ill take I guess. pretty sure im not wrong though.

Show nested quote +
On November 30 2013 10:15 VayneAuthority wrote:
I was just going off of confirmed town, mafia is a stretch. not confirmed though. the only real 2 confirmeds by play were mig/austin and one is dead now.

You can count me as confirmed based off role if you'd like, doesn't matter.

that's about it for "confirmed"


lol ok time to die, sure


On November 29 2013 01:58 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2013 02:45 VayneAuthority wrote:
##vote: Holyflare


Care to explain?



huh?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 19 2014 21:55 GMT
#4634
On June 20 2014 06:53 Holyflare wrote:
Congratulations you quoted something that occured before the quote i posted and wasn't even a real mafia read as evidenced by the later quote.


everyone knows i only post bullshit in the thread, my vote is all that matters
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 19 2014 21:56 GMT
#4635
and you would only waste time shitting up the thread with this if you were mafia, so there's that as well.

I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 20 2014 16:59 GMT
#4730
[QUOTE]On June 20 2014 17:24 TicaTica wrote:
[QUOTE]On June 18 2014 06:55 mattisfoolish wrote:
ok so my buddy foolishness is correct, we think that sandroba is mafia, so marv, thats a fine vote right there if it said the right name.

secondly, gumshoe is probably mafia as well

i think obi is mafia, his posts during n2(?) were really really off putting to me, however my partnah disagrees and doesnt think so cause he's a silly willy

people who shouldnt be lynched until everyone else is dead include

marv, chrom, batsnacks, ticatica, round, CR, 27nb[/QUOTE]
I've been thinking and reading random filters. This randomly came up. I'm less sure on not lynching CR and NB; overall though I think Phil's townreads are much better than his scumreads in general. There's something about her NB's posting that's rubbing me the wrong way. I can't put my finger on it (it's not that she's pushing me).

This leaves 10 in the lynch pool. Looking from NB's filter, ritoky isn't a bad lynch. He grabs onto this JAT/Chrome/Sinani interaction in a really weird way and attacks it like a dog in heat. Usually I like aggression early, but it's something that he never really gets out of or reconsiders; plus he doesn't really go full ham on it and distort things in a fucking tunneled to hell towny way.

[QUOTE]On June 14 2014 09:10 ketomai wrote:
At that point, like I said, SnB was my "strongest" read because it was the first day. I really do not hang onto it that hard as you can see by this post:

[QUOTE]On June 12 2014 12:38 ketomai wrote:
Actually, since I won't be back in time for the end of the mafia day tomorrow and won't have a chance to change my vote, I'll change it to strongandbig, so it doesn't have a high chance of being a useless vote. I guess if strongandbig actually arrives to defend himself, it better be dazzling because my vote can't change.[/QUOTE]


I'm unsure of VA. He doesn't seem to care about any of his reads or being right. Two things which I associate with him being town. He's also been wrong a whole lot when usually he's slightly better than that. My hesitance though is that this kinda reminds me of what I saw of him in Greymist game. I'd guess red but probably a worse lynch than Ket.

[/QUOTE]


another weird possible scumslip as it's impossible to know if ive been right or wrong this game since the people i have been pushing not one of them has died.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 20 2014 17:00 GMT
#4732
that is a quote of tica's latest big post, dont feel like fixing it
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 20 2014 17:02 GMT
#4734
Tica, who claims my reads are wrong this game when it is impossible to know that unless you are scum. and obviously I havent been trying that hard this game so I wouldn't be surprised if my reads are awful.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 20 2014 19:51 GMT
#4765
if chairman and snb are truly the only choices id rather go with snb because at least that is an information flip.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 20 2014 19:56 GMT
#4767
well ive been sitting waiting on ritoky for 3 days now if anyone wants to come over

I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 20 2014 20:39 GMT
#4789
this seems to happen in every game, the people that get the most important town roles are always morons
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 20 2014 20:44 GMT
#4797
how about instead we pile votes on ritoky and show him he has absolutely zero power
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 20 2014 20:56 GMT
#4826
considering the setup it is a very believable claim and hence why I am annoyed. There are very few people left in the game and most are blue roles. Now if we ever actually get any real info is the next question. until then im keeping my vote on him in hopes that other people will pressure him to drop the charade.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 20 2014 20:58 GMT
#4830
On June 21 2014 05:57 marvellosity wrote:
there is no pretence or charade, the claim is highly likely to be true barring another alignment cop claim, and we have a redcheck.

Fin.


the charade is we dont know who the hell hte red check is on still because this guy is being a twat.

although i am also leaning nb because that would make a hell of a lot of sense that one of the mafia was afk day 1 as they seemed to be in shambles
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 20 2014 21:04 GMT
#4846
all dollar store items - 1 dollar

a fancy cake - 20 dollars

watching power go to somebody's head - priceless

[image loading]
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 20 2014 21:41 GMT
#4905
this game is getting entertaining in a pathetic way. the questions being asked and the very shoddy gameplay is intriguing.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 20 2014 22:12 GMT
#4974
ive seen this kind of stuff on epicmafia before when i played there like 6 years ago or w/e

most likely mafia, just going straight to AtE
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 20 2014 22:17 GMT
#4978
On June 21 2014 07:16 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2014 07:12 VayneAuthority wrote:
ive seen this kind of stuff on epicmafia before when i played there like 6 years ago or w/e

most likely mafia, just going straight to AtE


enjoy being wrong.


I won't be wrong, even if you are town you played for mafia little boy
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 20 2014 22:26 GMT
#4987
if this is the kind of people we are trying to "bring in" id rather tl mafia just died
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 284
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31419
Calm 6720
Rain 1799
Bisu 1577
Jaedong 733
Horang2 620
FanTaSy 480
BeSt 355
Rush 328
Stork 259
[ Show more ]
Soma 244
Zeus 195
Larva 149
Light 127
Snow 121
Free 119
ZerO 107
Barracks 101
Mind 84
Pusan 83
910 81
Mong 78
Killer 54
Hyun 39
ToSsGirL 36
NaDa 29
Shinee 28
Sexy 22
Hm[arnc] 19
Noble 17
Aegong 16
sorry 14
Terrorterran 11
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6410
Counter-Strike
fl0m2610
olofmeister1043
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Other Games
gofns36133
singsing2057
B2W.Neo693
dupreeh414
crisheroes268
Lowko266
hiko221
RotterdaM50
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3334
• Jankos2734
Other Games
• WagamamaTV186
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 21m
Big Brain Bouts
21h 21m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.