• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:46
CEST 14:46
KST 21:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8821 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 Next All
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 15 2014 18:17 GMT
#2956
i will post after my work.shift is donesies
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 15 2014 18:23 GMT
#2961
tellibg dudes to vote other dudes is not scummy.

Marv is too busy posing naked for artists to play the game.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 15 2014 18:26 GMT
#2964
post reads that are 100% genuine now. dont wait.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 17 2014 15:06 GMT
#3893
Apologies for being afk. I've been kind of depressed / angry since the Haru flip.

So the night kills. I'm going to assume Kush was town and we have 5 mafia left, and I'm not going to read into the janitor or anything. Koshi getting hit was expected. Tehpoofter was one of my top town reads and I really liked his reads post during the night, I agreed with it very much.

There are two sections of people we need to lynch in this game. They are inactive people who look scummy, and the semi-active people who look scummy. Most of the fairly active people appear at least somewhat townish and are in my townreads. I'm willing to accept that perhaps 1 maybe 2 are the active mafia and most are the inactive / semi-lurkish people in the thread.

I would not mind lynching the following people today, in order of preference: Ketomai, Chairman Ray, SnB, Sandroba, MiF, maybe Ritoky. There are a few others that I have barely read into that should probably get the noose as well.

Ketomai
is mafia for a few reasons.

1) The RoundaBound 'placeholder' vote. All relevant quotes and exposition are spoilered.

+ Show Spoiler +
On June 11 2014 11:38 ketomai wrote:
I'm going to place my vote with roundabound until I can catch up with the thread. Exo is the one running against him and there's not much that indicates scum for me yet.

I'll post again tomorrow after work with some more detailed opinion.

This thread is incredibly hard to read/follow on my phone.


Keto places a vote onto Round, claiming that of the two wagons, Round is more scummy than Exo. I find it interesting that Keto limits himself to these two wagons instead of placing a vote elsewhere. Who else did he find scummy in his first read through? As Ketomai would go onto explain, he does not even believe Round is mafia.

On June 11 2014 11:51 ketomai wrote:
@roundabout I skimmed both situations and you were the more likely one of the two; I thought that should've been obvious. I'm casting the vote early in case something happens so I don't get instant modkilled. Obviously when I'm done reading the thread and thinking about things I'll most probably give my opinions and change it up. Until then, you can pretty much disregard my vote for you as filler after a cursory glance at both situations.


The justification for the round vote is incredibly mafia-like. Ketomai wants round and the thread to take his vote not seriously, claiming that he will change his vote. His vote is 'filler', a waste. Think of the intent behind these two quotes and vote. A town intent would suggest voting someone Keto believes is mafia in attempt to push him. A mafia intent involves 1) Survival (not being modkilled, good for town too but he makes the explicit notion of only voting for self-preservation). 2) Side-stepping responsibility, by casting his vote under the guise of 'filler' and claiming he will change it. 3) Avoiding the suspicion of Round; by ensuring him that he doesn't believe Round is mafia and he will most certainly 'change it up'. Keto attempts to appease Round by saying "disregard that vote", and that typically does not come from town.

On June 11 2014 12:00 ketomai wrote:
How is fallacious if I'm not even making an argument, lol. I do not think you are scum, just moreso than Exo at this very moment.

6. Voting is mandatory. You may not abstain.

It's also not very smart of me to just eventually vote for you anyway if I were mafia.

If I were mafia, it''d be a lot easier to just stash away my vote somewhere since your bandwagon is already gaining steam. If I were trying to save exo as mafia than him flipping would eventually lead to my demise.

Don't worry, lol.



This quote further reinforces that Keto does not believe the person he is voting is scum. The "If I were mafia bit" is rather ironic, and appeals to his own actions thus far in the game. Is not what he claims he would do as mafia, EXACTLY what he is doing? Keto is stashing away his vote on a bandwagon that is already gaining steam. Mafia want to lynch town (assuming round is town, i like the chances of this), and adding a vote 'in case something happens' to the town wagon only benefits mafia. It is convenient for mafia to place this vote because they can claim that 'something did happen' and I couldn't get home to change my vote. But I'm sorry he flipped town, I didn't even believe he was mafia.

On June 11 2014 12:11 ketomai wrote:
By the way, I guarantee my vote will change tomorrow unless I actually start thinking you're mafia.

How's that? It's in writing ok?


More appeasement of Round. The GUARANTEE that he will change his vote!!! This does not even PRESSURE Round. Town intent of this post is practically nonexistent. Mafia intent is to appease Round and to have an excuse to vote on his wagon. The bottom "How's that? It's in writing ok?" testifies to Keto's mindset: he seems a bit scared that he is being called out for the vote.


2) The "Everyone who wants to lynch me is mafia" Defense, and Scattershot
+ Show Spoiler +


On June 11 2014 12:18 ketomai wrote:
Go for it if you want to waste your time and lynch. People who are hanging onto me are clearly just looking for another topic to create more chaos or just to prod me. It's pretty obvious to anyone objectively looking that I haven't even started the game yet. If the town is stupid enough to blind lynch me, then so be it. Have fun losing the rest of your game if you get manipulated into being distracted by random comments like mine.


I have a few problems with this post. The first is he calls out everyone attacking him (THE ULTIMATE OMGUS ), calling the discussion around him a topic of 'chaos'. If everyone simply wants to create more chaos, does that not mean they are all mafia? It makes little sense to claim that 'hanging onto' Ketomai creates chaos. If it did, then Keto could give us some samples of these mafia people, but he neglects to do so. Then, he claims that the town is being manipulated. Manipulated by who? Mafia? At first Keto claims the people hanging on are creating chaos (mafia), and then claims they are being manipulated (unfortunate townie). Such incongruity, what does he really believe? Seems like mafia making stuff up. It seems like a mafia gambit to lash out against the town for calling him out. It's scattershot, to say the least.

He furthers his campaign by implying that these same people are not looking 'objectively' at the game, which essentially calls them bad. The entire post is steeped in a negative tone, calling the town bad, and they should lose the game if they lynch him. Doesn't appear very townie at all to me.

In addition, he calls his own posts 'random comments'. If they are not relevant, and just 'random comments', then why make them? Town have a purpose to voting and making comments: to discern who is mafia. Mafia make random comments for no reason to appear active.

I can think of one town intention to making this post: if the townie is very mad, and wants to make the point that the points against him are bad. This intention can also be that of scum. The manner by which he executes his post, however, appears to be that of mafia because of it's totally aggressive, generalizing, and omgus nature.

On June 11 2014 12:23 ketomai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 12:20 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On June 11 2014 12:18 ketomai wrote:
Go for it if you want to waste your time and lynch. People who are hanging onto me are clearly just looking for another topic to create more chaos or just to prod me. It's pretty obvious to anyone objectively looking that I haven't even started the game yet. If the town is stupid enough to blind lynch me, then so be it. Have fun losing the rest of your game if you get manipulated into being distracted by random comments like mine.


whos getting manipulated and where?

you must provide quotes and scholarly sources.


Anyone who is taking round or your comments about me seriously.

If you don't believe me, filter my posts and look where I began posting. The initial comment was pretty innocuous; the rest are to try to calm down round for the benefit of the town and round himself. I'm not the one trying to distract town with useless material.

I'm actually done here. I'll be returning with a content-filled post tomorrow instead of clogging up the thread and the town agenda with this garbage.



What does Ketomai do in the bolded statement? He attempts to deflect pressure off of himself and onto Round and other townies pushing him. Apparently, Round and company are "trying to distract the town with useless material". This is just another snippet of Keto calling the points on him bad and putting the pressure back onto people he doesn't even believe are mafia.


After these posts Ketomai takes a large haitus, KoC mafia gets lynched. I actually don't mind some of the posts that ensue. The reads on Sinani and Exo aren't out of the question, and I don't disagree with some of the brief analysis, but it is nothing stunning to me. He steps up his play which is a +1 in his favor.

But I don't like this post:

On June 14 2014 03:43 ketomai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2014 03:00 mattisfoolish wrote:
Mz being vigi would explain his difference in play

Matt


Don't have time to look into it but isn't this strange?

Blues don't typically want to stand out. Generally they want to be indistinguishable to green townies.

Even if you're town and you think he's a vigi, why would you attempt to identify him for the mafia? If you really thought he was a vigi, it'd actually be best to leave him be because he's useful to the mafia at the moment. The comment was totally unnecessary.

If you're mafia, this could easily be a way to defend a fellow mafia by looking like you're doing work for the town and contributing when all you're doing is helping confuse people further.

Let MZ defend himself.


Blue talk, seems ironic that we shouldn't be talking about MZ being the vig, yet Keto is talking about MZ being the vig. Seems like an easy attack on MiF though. If MiF is town I really won't like this post.

Some useless bussing speculation that won't have any relevance unless marv survives until endgame.

Noticed this contradiction too:

Keto's read on Koshi day 1:

On June 12 2014 12:33 ketomai wrote:

Koshi: Leaning slightly towards mafia. Biggest flag is his lack of cooperation with town as noted by others. He doesn't really argue, he just tries to pass off his viewpoints on the grounds that it should be obvious. I'm willing to wait on how he responds now that he's under pressure now and after he's promised to be more cooperative, however. He hasn't really contributed much other than defending himself. Also, I disagree with pretty much everything he says, but that doesn't really make him more or less mafia.


Keto's take on Koshi day 2:

On June 15 2014 23:39 ketomai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2014 23:25 roundabound wrote:
On June 15 2014 23:18 ketomai wrote:
1) The Palmar flip. He was already unbelievably likely to be townie. Now he's just a bit more.

2) Because I actually have a case on sinani and have made cases on other people. I am by no means tunneling him like he is tunneling me. I'm not even voting for him for an "easy" vote.

3) Nothing strong. Haru's case is stronger (see day 1 vote, see start of altercation)

I can't shake this feeling.
All your responses read to me like a guy that is prepared for an interview.
All the token stuff I want hear.
It perturbs me.

I do agree between about hsaru though.

Can I have your current assessment of koshi pls.

~moc


And your accusations read like garbage (and it's not just me). I don't really care what you think because you don't even have a legit case because you're misreading (literally) almost everything. This is the last question I answer from you:

I have not looked into Koshi. I also can't tell because people have said he's had a history of being stupid. His day 1 votes look town. His day 2 vote looks a little strange since he defended kush before and he's also made a play to swing the bandwagon momentum in a huge way for a shitty reason. I pretty much started ignoring him after his first content post.


Keto leans mafia on Koshi day 1, but then on Day 2 he claims that Koshi's votes looked town? I assume Keto means Koshi ended up on KoC day 1, which indicates town. But previously, Keto was explaining how easy of a bus KoC could have been. Seems odd to me.

What is most intriguing to me are these two sentences: "His day 2 vote looks a little strange since he defended kush before and he's also made a play to swing the bandwagon momentum in a huge way for a shitty reason. I pretty much started ignoring him after his first content post".

Ketomai claims that he "pretty much started ignoring him after his first content post", and that he "hasn't looked into Koshi". But, somehow he knows EXACTLY what Koshi has been doing. He knows Koshi had a day 2 vote on Kush. He knows he made a play to swing bandwagon momentum for a 'shitty reason'. How can Ketomai know these things, and have an opinion on them, if he HASN'T LOOKED INTO KOSHI. How can he say this if he STARTED IGNORING HIM AFTER HIS FIRST CONTENT POST. Also, why would you ignore someone you originally had a scumread on? Day 1 Koshi was slightly scum, and Keto wanted to look more into him.

This seems like a terrible incongruity and a lie. I like these reasons for Ketomai being mafia. His day 1 play was incredibly mafia-looking, and some of the stuff that's followed has either been null or mafia-oriented to me.

##Vote: Ketomai
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 17 2014 15:11 GMT
#3894
Also Don't like Chairman Ray. Will make brief points.

1) Day 1 play can be characterized as safe conjecture. Some posts felt like homework to Batsnacks, felt like little content for a lot of words / fluff.

2) Day 2 abysmal plays. Pops in right after I give my case on TownHaru, bolsters it, but does not back it up with a vote. Comes in many many hours later to post "Hey guys, what's up?" Then leaves for another 12 hours. Comes back and wastes his vote. Chairman claims that he hadn't read Haru's defense, and that's why he didn't vote. Clearly CR had time to read his defense if he comes in to post "Hey guys" randomly and ask what he should look at. He was around.

3) CR doesn't seem to care about the game at all. Seems like mafia just coasting by this game without doing anything of consequence to further a town agenda, and just voting to stay safe.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 17 2014 15:18 GMT
#3896
SnB your filter reads don't seem to be serving a purpose right now.

Also fuck this game if MiF is actually town I'm fucking disappointed, aren't those guys supposed to be amazing at this game? You know what? We actually need to lynch the shit out of him. If he's town and he doesn't care enough to stop his own mislynch that's playing against his wincon.

##Unvote:
##Vote: MattisFoolish


I'm sick of people not playing the game and making themselves impossible to read. If you are town and lurking / trolling start playing the game.

But everyone needs to do analysis and post reads and not JUST lynch a lurker.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 17 2014 15:19 GMT
#3897
TehPoofter had good reads on his night post. We probably died for a reason, despite being a top town read. That's another reason I like lynching Ketomai
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 17 2014 15:20 GMT
#3899
On June 18 2014 00:20 marvellosity wrote:
Really wish I'd gone through with killing mif yesterday.


I really wish I would have just dropped haru and killed mif
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 17 2014 15:26 GMT
#3901
The wagons right now should be Ketomai and MiF.

I want to see where this goes. MiF is TWO reputable players and has 1/10 the content of normal players with half the reputation.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 17 2014 15:27 GMT
#3902
Just going to change back to keto because mif will probably get more votes naturally regardless.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 17 2014 15:29 GMT
#3904
On June 18 2014 00:28 marvellosity wrote:
can you give any sort of reason why gumshoe shouldnt' be a wagon?


Haven't even read his posts but i will rn
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 17 2014 15:33 GMT
#3905
He's also not doing much but I likehis early scumreads on cr and keto. same reads as me = town yo. Palmar 3p post was really bad though. Notsureifserious.jpg kind of bad.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 17 2014 15:34 GMT
#3906
What's the case against gumshoe?

Being from Canada is pretty awful tbh, he's at a natural disadvantage :p
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 17 2014 15:40 GMT
#3910
I like his point about gumshoe calling out keto but not calling him scum.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 17 2014 15:43 GMT
#3913
On June 18 2014 00:43 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2014 00:40 Rainbows wrote:
I like his point about gumshoe calling out keto but not calling him scum.

in an ideal world, that'd make them both mafia


Exactly what I was thinking.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 17 2014 20:14 GMT
#3928
round y u no lynch keto
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 17 2014 20:19 GMT
#3930
such analysis. much reasoning. wow
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 17 2014 20:28 GMT
#3932
foolish who else is mafia make a case that sways me.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 17 2014 20:38 GMT
#3933
Or i will vote you and lynch your face.

Also what do people think about the keto case? Does the lie portion make sense?
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 17 2014 20:43 GMT
#3934
and if you are like a cop with a red check or some shit just claim or i wont believe you later.

red check nets us mafia 100% because there are no framers or millers. so either the cop is fake or check is real. just a random thought. ermagerd blue talk scumeh
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1344
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 275
Rex 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56985
Calm 3717
Shuttle 3488
FanTaSy 1578
Bisu 1516
firebathero 367
Stork 333
Mini 286
Hyuk 271
Rush 250
[ Show more ]
Soma 246
EffOrt 230
Zeus 226
Soulkey 178
actioN 157
Last 150
Light 145
ZerO 131
Snow 112
Dewaltoss 67
Mong 66
Killer 65
Barracks 54
Pusan 49
hero 42
JYJ 42
PianO 40
NotJumperer 37
Shinee 37
Free 36
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 31
Hyun 30
Aegong 28
Sharp 27
Shine 26
sorry 19
yabsab 18
HiyA 14
Sacsri 13
Noble 11
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc5882
Dendi629
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1389
kRYSTAL_310
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko379
Other Games
gofns36261
singsing2055
B2W.Neo845
crisheroes276
hiko236
DeMusliM216
Livibee133
byalli129
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
14m
OSC
9h 29m
Replay Cast
10h 14m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.