• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:04
CEST 04:04
KST 11:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7919 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15 16 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 11 2014 17:43 GMT
#1204
So tehpoofter anything on me yet? This is my scum meta after all
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 11 2014 17:44 GMT
#1205
I can actually open that question.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 11 2014 17:55 GMT
#1210
I don't think I care enough.


Folks make me care, why should I vote who? I have been following and like "meh" the whole time!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 11 2014 17:56 GMT
#1211
On June 12 2014 02:54 TicaTica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 02:51 TheKingOfTheCats wrote:
On June 12 2014 02:41 marvellosity wrote:
On June 12 2014 02:39 TheKingOfTheCats wrote:
On June 12 2014 02:18 Koshi wrote:
On June 12 2014 02:17 TheKingOfTheCats wrote:
Ohh, things have occurred in the time it took me to type that up. Looks like i have to do some more filter diving.


Explain to me why batsnacks is scum. He posted 4 red names and 3 FoS in a 5 scum game. Most scum stick to 1 scumread. Maybe 2. I rarely see scum fake 7 scumreads with almost no reasoning.

Because of the terrible and illogical nature of some of his reads.

Do you think the terrible and illogical is the preserve of only one faction...?

There's terrible and there's terrible and i don't see honest townie idiocy in Bat's read of Round.

I am not understanding this. I be find Batsnacks scum but have specific doubt related to newness and terribleness. Why are you so certain of this read?

Tica Tica du Costa Rica what u doin?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 11 2014 18:09 GMT
#1218
On June 12 2014 03:06 Chromatically wrote:
Can everyone at least give a read on Koshi and/or explain whether you agree or disagree with the case?

Ok

Null on Koshi wondering if his mad = scum he doesn't like rolling scum.

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 11 2014 18:21 GMT
#1221
Thou speakers CHUPAZI do you not? The HIJOLE is being a jerk, the CHUPAZI is the back mask of yoda
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 11 2014 21:01 GMT
#1287
On June 12 2014 05:36 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 05:33 marvellosity wrote:
On June 12 2014 05:32 HaruRH wrote:
On June 12 2014 05:26 ExO_ wrote:
Gumshoe, I don't see what makes you think I'm afraid to give out opinions on people. I think the vast majority of what's happening so far is silly speculation based on virtually nothing. I have no desire to join the super psycho-analyst club and explain why every little post means you either scum or town. When I've had opinions on people I've voiced them so far.

Though I think the early banter may serve a purpose, people are way to full of themselves if they honestly believe they can discern mafia based on whats happened so far. When I have something to add, I'll add it.


Different places have different meta, I guess. On the mafias that I used to play (warcraft 3 custom map mafia), the meta was to shittalk as much as you can d1 and lynch the guy who is the most serious. Tl mafia's meta is to over analyse everyone d1, get on a policy lynch wagon and cry.

Don't shit-talk something you don't understand.

TL towns over the past 6-9 months have had an abnormally high hit-rate on mafia day 1.


Probably because of this pressure that is put on votes, causing overreaction for some who are not used to it.

By how this thread is developing, I doubt we will get a good d1 lynch outside of a policy lynch on a mafia. Not enough materials to work on.

40 pages of thread is not enough material

What the hijole
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 11 2014 21:04 GMT
#1292
On June 12 2014 05:47 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 05:40 HaruRH wrote:
On June 12 2014 05:38 marvellosity wrote:
On June 12 2014 05:37 HaruRH wrote:
On June 12 2014 05:35 marvellosity wrote:
Haru's general tone is quite different to Detention Mafia actually

Hmm.

*looks at Haru*

hmmmmmm



Detention mafia is my first game in TL lol. Nice way to judge. I learnt some stuff over there that is changing my 'meta' a bit.

first game or not, the difference is striking.

how would you say your 'meta' is changing, then?


For example, I've learnt through the death of JWZ that d1 is simply a day to collect info. Thus I'll try all means to collect info on d1, throw it out in a giant ball on n1 or d2 (depending if I survive the night) and home in on targets d2.


Haru, did you just claim power role?


Lolwat

N1 everyone!!!

Discuss
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 11 2014 21:07 GMT
#1296
Hey hey hey

Medics on me folks I am more important

I said N1 ppl watch out
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 11 2014 21:08 GMT
#1297
I gonna get checks early cause it ain't TL

So I wanna cop for n1

Yesssssss
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 11 2014 21:11 GMT
#1299
On June 12 2014 06:08 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 06:07 HaruRH wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:01 batsnacks wrote:
On June 12 2014 05:52 HaruRH wrote:
If power role is the only thing you see, scum is the only thing I see.


So, you do or you don't understand why I thought you just claimed power role?

Also medic on Haru please.


Spell it out for me.


Only power roles have night actions and scum claiming doesn't exist.

Read page 20-30 bro

And lololol why does him saying throw out his reads N1 mean he has actions? No it is because he say n1, as I also say n1!!! Watch out bros TL blue value comin' back strong!!!

Mattisfoolish get in here man we need your speech about overvaluing blues
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 11 2014 21:13 GMT
#1303
On June 12 2014 02:43 Alakaslam wrote:
So tehpoofter anything on me yet? This is my scum meta after all

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 11 2014 21:14 GMT
#1305
On June 12 2014 06:13 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 06:12 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 12 2014 05:14 marvellosity wrote:
On June 12 2014 05:12 batsnacks wrote:
On June 12 2014 05:08 marvellosity wrote:
On June 12 2014 04:17 strongandbig wrote:
On June 11 2014 13:31 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 13:26 Chairman Ray wrote:
On June 11 2014 13:23 batsnacks wrote:
Chairman, without reading the above post, I really wish both your posts about me weren't perfectly sequential dissections of literally everything I said.


Sorry, I'll try to keep it brief from now on. You can just read the "Overall" statement at the end


Look I like everything you said I think it's great. I read the whole thing. You got an A+ on your homework for sure. I really, really, really hate that you commented on everything I said in the order I said it in both posts though. If you are mafia which I think you probably are, that's the only thing you should have changed to make it better.

This is stupid.

There's nothing wrong with an in-depth post by post analysis and the fact that newer players don't know this is just a sign of how spammy and annoying the meta has gotten .

Post by post is pretty bad actually, usually.


Marv you need new adjectives. "Bad" and "terrible" are getting stale.

you are just atrocious

appalling
despicable
awful

your hair smells of feces

your aura has the consistency of sewage


Hurray on the ability of being able to use a thesaurus! You should try using your vote.

The voting thread is bleh 17 out of 30 people voting half way through the day. I know its not a majority lynch but we still need to get something going on someone, preferably 2 someones. Letting the leading vote getter being under 10 votes is just silly and easily manipulated by wolves.

gtfo

i don't use a thesaurus, i have a brain.


Marv let us be King Azaz's cabinet
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 11 2014 21:15 GMT
#1307
On June 12 2014 06:13 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 06:11 Alakaslam wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:08 batsnacks wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:07 HaruRH wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:01 batsnacks wrote:
On June 12 2014 05:52 HaruRH wrote:
If power role is the only thing you see, scum is the only thing I see.


So, you do or you don't understand why I thought you just claimed power role?

Also medic on Haru please.


Spell it out for me.


Only power roles have night actions and scum claiming doesn't exist.

Read page 20-30 bro

And lololol why does him saying throw out his reads N1 mean he has actions? No it is because he say n1, as I also say n1!!! Watch out bros TL blue value comin' back strong!!!

Mattisfoolish get in here man we need your speech about overvaluing blues


Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 17:03 batsnacks wrote:
Alakaslam do you post thoughts or just words? I can't figure it out by myself.


SSON

##Votes batsnacks because why not folks? You tell me why your target is better ssom
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 11 2014 22:12 GMT
#1357
Man no reaction hijole

##Unvote
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 11 2014 22:26 GMT
#1374
On June 12 2014 07:13 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 07:12 Alakaslam wrote:
Man no reaction hijole

##Unvote

Say something related to the game Alakaslam. lampshading stuff.

Ppl don't want to hear that so I am trying stuff out.

As for being relevant what is there to say?

FITE FITE FITE FITE

it's useless
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 11 2014 22:26 GMT
#1376
What computer is this?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 11 2014 22:28 GMT
#1379
On June 12 2014 07:18 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 07:16 Palmar wrote:
On June 12 2014 07:07 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:56 Palmar wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:50 Palmar wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:49 marvellosity wrote:
On June 12 2014 06:48 Palmar wrote:
Actually I'm backing out on thinking marv is mafia. There is an anomaly but I can't conclude what it means.

that is *so* boring. cmon, make an effort.

i can't fight my own data, that would be counterproductive.

However, I'm doing additional research on strongandbig now. Do you want to offer insight?

I'm disappointed Palmar, I am also looking into the possibility that Marv is mafia.

While researching strongandbig I'd also recommend having a looksy at VA's two posts. I remember him usually being more active as town, correct me if I'm wrong.

VA actually has a pretty shit townrating, even more so than strongandbig, at 4.9


I lost my copy of the village point list. Can you fax me another copy or just put it into the thread. (In all honesty this would be awesome to see you should totally do it)


Bill Murray: 11.1
Tehpoofter: 11.0
yamato77: 10.8
Koshi: 10.6
sinani206: 10.4
Chromatically: 10.4
Rainbows: 10.3
Chairman Ray: 10.2
roundabound: 10.1
batsnacks: 10.1
marvellosity: 10.0
ExO_: 9.5
HaruRH: 9.4
TicaTica: 9.0
justanothertownie: 9.0
gumshoe: 8.6
ObiWanShinobi: 8.5
Alakaslam: 7.9
Meapak_Ziphh: 7.7
TheKingOfTheCats: 7.7
kushm4sta: 7.6
ketomai: 7.5
Amiko: 7.5
ritoky: 7.5
Palmar: 7.4
Holyflare: 7.3
sandroba: 6.8
strongandbig: 6.1
VayneAuthority: 4.9
mattisfoolish: 4.1

How the fuck am I below Koshi? I'm insulted.


I would be worried about being next to the Alakaslam

Crapcrapcrap so dangerous!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 11 2014 22:33 GMT
#1384
Your sig is bamcis
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 11 2014 23:09 GMT
#1404
On June 12 2014 07:39 VayneAuthority wrote:
[image loading]

I see your frog & toad
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft470
CranKy Ducklings60
EnkiAlexander 31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft470
RuFF_SC2 76
CosmosSc2 60
Nina 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2251
Artosis 624
Dota 2
febbydoto8
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1078
taco 375
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox529
Other Games
summit1g8409
JimRising 692
Day[9].tv473
C9.Mang0367
Maynarde157
ViBE132
Livibee93
ArmadaUGS33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1115
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream120
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP23
• OhrlRock 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv473
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 57m
Stellar Fest
10h 57m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.