• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:38
CEST 14:38
KST 21:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War15.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202619Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10639 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 16 2014 19:56 GMT
#3668
im interested to see how this night turns out, i might have stirred the pot a bit
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 16 2014 20:27 GMT
#3690
only scum know what kush was, pure wifom doesnt matter
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 16 2014 20:29 GMT
#3694
so do we have any rolecops, trackers, etc? ill wait for that and then im gonna vote ritoky again if nothing happens unless we can get a non shitty bandwagon
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 16 2014 20:40 GMT
#3707


thats the plan

obama is marv
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 16 2014 21:02 GMT
#3742
On June 17 2014 05:59 marvellosity wrote:
I really really really really really really want to kill mif/sandroba, but i have no idea how to divine the mafia between them.


there is no way, they both have to die at some point unless sandroba does something but somehow that seems to be wishful thinking
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 17 2014 00:05 GMT
#3782
[image loading]
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 17 2014 00:52 GMT
#3788
On June 17 2014 09:44 sandroba wrote:
So does foolishness have any excuse as to why he has a 1 page filter with nothing at all? And did anyone announce they would be shooting kushmaster in the thread?


we are pretty certain that one of you and foolishness is mafia. up to you guys to let us know which one gets killed
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 17 2014 23:20 GMT
#3948
I can see clearly now the rain is gone

I can see all the obstacles in my way

not sure who to vote for doe

I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 18 2014 05:44 GMT
#4059
put dat lime in dat coconut, give me a banana
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 18 2014 21:39 GMT
#4413
another town lynch that I did not endorse, how unfortunate

[image loading]
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 18 2014 22:04 GMT
#4421
we still got 6 blues out there somehow, you gotta wonder wtf they are doing if we dont get any info tomorrow. if somebody is pulling an oats...
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 19 2014 01:08 GMT
#4433
that would be ideal
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 19 2014 14:50 GMT
#4474
well I figured with 8 blue roles I would have something to analyze eventually but that is not happening for whatever reason
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 19 2014 16:26 GMT
#4487
On June 20 2014 01:13 27ninjabunnies wrote:
I think i should be on the non lynch list.

I think the for sure lynch list should be

Ritoky
CR
Batsnacks
VA


scumslip? i've been voting for ritoky the past 2 days. why would we both be mafia hm?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 19 2014 16:27 GMT
#4489
even if bussing exists it is a clear lapse in logic that shows zero attention for the game
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 19 2014 16:48 GMT
#4492
On June 20 2014 01:42 roundabound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2014 01:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
even if bussing exists it is a clear lapse in logic that shows zero attention for the game

Please stop. Your participation this game is on par with gumshoe's. The only difference is that you actually vote.


give me a reason to participate then. its your fault as much as anyone else's. the spam in this game and the sheeping is ludicrious. literally 0 reason to play so fuck off buddy.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 19 2014 16:50 GMT
#4494
what exactly has roundabout done besides call marv mafia anyway? rofl your contributions are worse then gumshoe.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 19 2014 20:57 GMT
#4607
well at least they werent supposed to advance anyway

italy and uruguay both better teams on paper so not surprising
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 19 2014 21:04 GMT
#4610
chairman ray is gumshoe tier, this could honestly be a scum or town lynch there is no way to tell
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 19 2014 21:11 GMT
#4613
ritoky
exo
holyflare

no hesitation

i would not lynch marv, and thats it.
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 284
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31419
Calm 6720
Rain 1799
Bisu 1577
Jaedong 733
Horang2 620
FanTaSy 480
BeSt 355
Rush 328
Stork 259
[ Show more ]
Soma 244
Zeus 195
Larva 149
Light 127
Snow 121
Free 119
ZerO 107
Barracks 101
Mind 84
Pusan 83
910 81
Mong 78
Killer 54
Sea.KH 43
Hyun 39
ToSsGirL 36
NaDa 29
Shinee 28
Sexy 22
Hm[arnc] 19
Noble 17
Aegong 16
sorry 14
Terrorterran 11
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6410
Counter-Strike
fl0m2598
olofmeister1043
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Other Games
gofns36133
singsing2057
B2W.Neo669
dupreeh416
crisheroes268
Lowko266
hiko221
RotterdaM50
ZerO(Twitch)3
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3334
• Jankos2734
Other Games
• WagamamaTV198
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 22m
Big Brain Bouts
21h 22m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.