• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:17
CEST 07:17
KST 14:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War425.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9187 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 11 2014 18:24 GMT
#1222
The correct answer is I speakest not CHUPAZI.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 11 2014 21:02 GMT
#1291
On June 12 2014 05:40 Koshi wrote:
Those other 2 names in your post, Rainbows and TicaTica, those are the people that are interesting.

Is true. I am very interesting. Rainbows likely town.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 11 2014 23:22 GMT
#1412
On June 12 2014 08:17 yamato77 wrote:
I really just cba to read this thread very closely.

Then why play?
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 12 2014 06:04 GMT
#1498
It's kind of funny. The more people post about Koshi and the more I read what they're posting the less comfortable I am with his lynch. Guess it's time to read filters.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 12 2014 06:16 GMT
#1507
Erandor is a not back lurker lynch, but coinflippy.

Chairman Ray is very measured. I don't much like measured. His posting on Koshi is what really bugs me. That said, it feels like it's hitting the right buttons for the wrong reasons. Plus a bit overzealous in the beginning. Maybe an ok lynch later on.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 12 2014 06:21 GMT
#1511
On June 11 2014 13:30 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
nah, i like it. its pretty towny.

doesnt make it any more right but i think youre town.

This is an odd extension from the Chairmain interaction.
On June 11 2014 13:28 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
im gonna be honest and say i didnt read any of that shit.

its probably wrong though.

He doesn't read any of it but finds it extra towny. That's quite odd. Doesn't even admit to skimming it. Just blanket "obv town but don't need to read." That's a really strange response. Rest of his filter is pretty bleh. Decent lynch.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 12 2014 06:27 GMT
#1516
On June 12 2014 12:33 ketomai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 11:29 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
i noticed poofter's post on ketomai and i realized that ketomai still hasnt done anything and should still probably die. more votes on him pls.


I'm here and I realize you're just pressuring me to respond, but reading 50 straight pages of mostly spam is honestly exhausting (and impossible for me after a long day at work). I gave up in the middle and just took a cursory glance through filters and whatnot for current top votes. I also took a look at a few other people that showed up near the beginning of the thread. I'll try to keep up with the thread from now on. Hopefully there's less spam in the future because missing 1 day so far seems to be catastrophic.

Top votes:

Koshi: Leaning slightly towards mafia. Biggest flag is his lack of cooperation with town as noted by others. He doesn't really argue, he just tries to pass off his viewpoints on the grounds that it should be obvious. I'm willing to wait on how he responds now that he's under pressure now and after he's promised to be more cooperative, however. He hasn't really contributed much other than defending himself. Also, I disagree with pretty much everything he says, but that doesn't really make him more or less mafia.

Exo: Leaning slightly towards town. He doesn't spam up the thread and has only posted the few times he's confident in his opinion. However, his last post that also contained his vote jumped to a conclusion really fast without much evidence. The way he said it leaves room for change, like my own vote, so I'm also not too suspicious of that. It feels more like he honestly doesn't know who to vote for because there's so much spam/finger pointing as a newer player.

Roundabout: No read. When he was attacking me earlier I thought he was doing that to everyone to create some chaos, but after looking through the filters he hasn't really done much past the early game. The point about him not contributing much is true, but not enough grounds to seem mafia yet; the game is early. The jump on me was a bit strange since I, personally, felt it was useless garbage spamming up the thread, but I'll ignore that. I would like to see him post more now that the "heat" is off of him.

strongandbig: Seems a little bit like mafia. Would be the easy pick to vote but I'd love to see him defend himself first because like my suspicions for every one else after 1 day, I'm not sure. If anything, a lynch wouldn't be so bad just because he's not productive/working w/ the town.

ritoky: Currently seems like mafia to me. He's on consistently throughout the day (his posts are very spread out), yet he doesn't really seem to contribute or address the game at all. He's just tunnel visioning Chromatically with nearly all his posts (who I personally have tagged as slightly town, so I naturally disagree with most of what he's saying).

Chairman Ray: slightly town. So far everything he posts is pretty logical. I disagree a bit with his leaps on roundabout, but he's defended himself and arguments pretty well, so I like that. He brings up his own arguments to add to town discussion as well, which is usually good if they make sense.

MZ: Other than furthering the VA lynchwagon (unless I missed some great post about it), not enough info, no read.


Anyway I made a post because I promised it, but as you can see my knowledge of the thread is not very thorough yet. You should view these as my initial thoughts. I feel strongest about ritoky out of the people I checked so I'll vote on him for now to get him to speak out.

Not a huge fan of this post. He basically explains reasons for Koshi to be town and calls him scum for it that's a bit queer. The Exo read is pretty odd too. The interesting thing here is that there's no definitive opinion in it. Nothing "sticking to his guns" or hard sense of things. Just sheer random comments. I also dislike how he approaches ritoky. He thinks he's mafia because of a tunnel vision on Chromatically that he disagrees with. But he's not in any way interested is the thought process there. Probably the best lynch so far.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 12 2014 06:32 GMT
#1519
I get Koshi's push on Chromatically. I don't actually think it's an awful push in looking back on it. I think he's wrong though. There's an air of confidence and cockiness about his response to me that I find to be rather towny.
On June 11 2014 06:52 Chromatically wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:49 TicaTica wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206

Nisani und sinani be known lurkers irregardless of randed roll.

Cool, I'm not accusing him of lurking.

That's good enough for day 1. He's also spoken more than he would ever need to as scum at the point so he's not likely a great lynch either.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 12 2014 06:40 GMT
#1523
Sandroba's been pretty quiet. I don't hate the Koshi push, but unfortunately it's lacking in substance. His Exo target isn't bad per se but I don't think there's been much for him to push against at the point that he targeted him. Not clear but I'd let him live for now.

Exo's filter is pretty trash. The late switch to Chairman is kinda out of the blue.
On June 12 2014 06:23 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 06:02 marvellosity wrote:
On June 12 2014 05:54 ExO_ wrote:
On June 12 2014 05:40 gumshoe wrote:
On June 12 2014 05:26 ExO_ wrote:
Gumshoe, I don't see what makes you think I'm afraid to give out opinions on people. I think the vast majority of what's happening so far is silly speculation based on virtually nothing. I have no desire to join the super psycho-analyst club and explain why every little post means you either scum or town. When I've had opinions on people I've voiced them so far.

Though I think the early banter may serve a purpose, people are way to full of themselves if they honestly believe they can discern mafia based on whats happened so far. When I have something to add, I'll add it.


Ultimately Exo, this is a game / : and I often feel like town players get that, but scum don't as a result of the fear we impose on them. A reluctance to post reads as fear to me but I've never played you before so I won't pretend as if I really know what your thinking. That said, I feel it's unfair of you to amount all that's been said to psycho analyst banter ) : a lot of interesting valid things have been said by your peers and if none of it appeals to you why are you playing this game? Speaking of which, your goal in this match is two fold, it is not enough to find scum, you have to prove to us that your town so that by the time you do offer up your true accusations we trust you enough to follow. that's why we all offer these reads ( even if they're not perfect) as opposed to hoarding our suspicions like menacing house wives.


mmmm but I feel almost like it's rude to voice without good reasoning. For example, JAT has posted barely anything worthwhile imo, rarely posting more than a single sentence. I don't feel like he's doing anything to contribute towards town, and is just generally stirring things up while sitting back. But I don't have any major disagreements with the things he's saying, nor do I feel like me scrutinizing him is justified in this case as I have nothing really to go on. So I haven't said anything. Anybody else keeping up with the thread can clearly read what I'm reading and can make their own judgements on him. There's nothing I feel like I've noticed that needs to be voiced.

Everybody else seems to have a better feel for everybody else, having played them in other games; this is my first game so I'm getting my first reads on everybody right now. I don't think it's fair for me to voice every thought and possibility that occurs to me just yet because I don't know everybody. I'm still forming my opinions, and I'd hate to undermine my ability to argue what I think later because I committed to an opinion too early (that I later changed my mind on.)

that's silly, i'll probably change my mind 100 times over the course of the game, that's part of playing mafia

it's through seeing your opinions and the reasons behind them that people can get a good read on you, and changing your mind doesn't undermine anything.


Changing your mind all the time can easily get you killed. Saying X is scum, then Y is scum, then Z is scum...people are gonna start thinking your scum trying to throw the blame off yourself. Obviously adapting and assessing and reassessing is a part of the game. But I'm not going to spout off bullshit for the sake of spouting off bullshit. If I saw something that I thought would help the town, I'd say it.


This post is rather odd to me too because of it's sheer lack of confidence. He's already looking to concede that he's terrible and won't help. He doesn't find anything that he's said as helpful in any way. That's a mentality that I find very hard to come from town, even newish town or newish to TL town. There's no balls to it; no, "I'll find something good and useful to say." Good lynch.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 12 2014 06:43 GMT
#1526
On June 12 2014 15:17 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 15:16 TicaTica wrote:
Erandor is a not back lurker lynch, but coinflippy.

Chairman Ray is very measured. I don't much like measured. His posting on Koshi is what really bugs me. That said, it feels like it's hitting the right buttons for the wrong reasons. Plus a bit overzealous in the beginning. Maybe an ok lynch later on.


his post on roundabout is pretty good like a few pages ago

I didn't read that far, didn't see a point. It's not a bad point, but he's treating Robik and Mocsta as if they're the same people when they're not. Not sure it's useful but it is an interesting post. I'll return to it on the weekend.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 12 2014 06:47 GMT
#1529
Kush has been more active than I'd expect in a game like this. Not quite sure what he's doing or thinking right now. Probably an alright detective check but meh I'd rather he try and read filters and play the game instead of just claim jester to try and get himself lynched or not lynched or whatever else.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 12 2014 10:21 GMT
#1561
Voting Obiwan. I think it's Steveling. Regardless he's scummy.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 12 2014 10:23 GMT
#1562
On June 12 2014 17:55 Palmar wrote:
Very sneaky voting man this Haru.

You're increasing my rating to 10.2 right. That was my goal. Cheerio.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 12 2014 10:24 GMT
#1563
On June 12 2014 19:05 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2014 19:02 marvellosity wrote:
On June 12 2014 18:58 Koshi wrote:
marv, JAT is scum. I feel it in my bones. You should look into it.

you need to tell me why though. because i'm leaning town on my broski.

I don't know yet.

I find this oddly reassuring coming from you.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 12 2014 10:43 GMT
#1567
I'm slightly disappointed you are even minor lay considering me as a lynch Marv. Shame on you.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 12 2014 10:44 GMT
#1568
Shame on me too but shame on you.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 12 2014 10:57 GMT
#1571
On June 12 2014 19:45 marvellosity wrote:
I don't like people who post in a dumb style. But you've also provided opinions and stuff instead of just using it as a cover, so I don't want to lynch you.

Yah well I stopped. It was way too much work to make my post half readable just to try to disguise who I am.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 12 2014 18:27 GMT
#1794
##unvote
##vote ketomai
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 12 2014 18:31 GMT
#1799
I'm not sold on the King lynch but it's far from awful. I'll consolidate on it if needed versus say SnB. But I'm pretty sure Marv will get his way regardless so I'll do what I want.
TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 12 2014 19:42 GMT
#1909
HF what do you think of Obi. I could get behind lynching Kush. Funny how ketomai is on lots of radar but few are actively pushing him though.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 299
Mind 65
Bale 25
ZergMaN 11
Icarus 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm202
League of Legends
JimRising 694
Other Games
summit1g7332
Coldzera 701
WinterStarcraft583
C9.Mang0336
Sick172
febbydoto17
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick741
BasetradeTV166
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2105
League of Legends
• Rush1221
Other Games
• Shiphtur522
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
4h 43m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
6h 43m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.