• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:27
CEST 17:27
KST 00:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10784 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 14 2014 13:19 GMT
#2524
Haru, it will be impossible to lynch me this game. I'm town. You're probably mafia
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 14 2014 13:19 GMT
#2525
No im saying if you were town you wouldnt self sac you baffoon.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 14 2014 13:25 GMT
#2528
On June 14 2014 22:23 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2014 22:19 Rainbows wrote:
Haru, it will be impossible to lynch me this game. I'm town. You're probably mafia


so you're not sure if I'm mafia now?

Hey rainbows, or should I say scum|rainbows, one suggestion is to ask your buddies on scum QT/Skype/whatever to proofread your replies. They reek of TMI and scumminess. Until your scumbuddies have proofread it properly, then you post it here.


How do my posts reek of TMI? I do not know if you are mafia. You haben't flipped yet.

The rest of this reply is just shitposting, rude, and unnecessary. Im trying to parse out if im lynching the wrong guy and you are not convincing me.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 14 2014 13:33 GMT
#2532
On June 14 2014 22:28 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2014 22:25 Rainbows wrote:
On June 14 2014 22:23 HaruRH wrote:
On June 14 2014 22:19 Rainbows wrote:
Haru, it will be impossible to lynch me this game. I'm town. You're probably mafia


so you're not sure if I'm mafia now?

Hey rainbows, or should I say scum|rainbows, one suggestion is to ask your buddies on scum QT/Skype/whatever to proofread your replies. They reek of TMI and scumminess. Until your scumbuddies have proofread it properly, then you post it here.


How do my posts reek of TMI? I do not know if you are mafia. You haben't flipped yet.

The rest of this reply is just shitposting, rude, and unnecessary. Im trying to parse out if im lynching the wrong guy and you are not convincing me.


you certainly don't sound like someone who is trying to deduce if you're lynching the wrong guy. Wait, you're doubting yourself now?

How do your posts reek of TMI? read the bolded parts again out loud.

Well, I know I'm lynching you.

Of course you don't know if I'm mafia, since you already know everyone is town except your scum buddies.


Of course I doubt myself because IM FUCKING TOWN. If I were scum and you were town, I'd just relentlessly push the mislynch like I did in my newbie scumgame until he died. The only information I have is right in front of me. You seem scummy based on prior actions, therefore, you have a good chance to flip mafia, but it is never a 100% shot in this case. Your confidence brigade here is not appealing in the least, and it's scummy as shit that you can't even sit down to look at the other side of the coin.

Also at the bolded parts, you aren't even reading my post. . . they say 'If you are town, you wouldn't know my alignment, and wouldn't put all eggs in one basket like this'

These interactions
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 14 2014 13:35 GMT
#2534
On June 14 2014 22:32 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2014 22:25 Rainbows wrote:
On June 14 2014 22:23 HaruRH wrote:
On June 14 2014 22:19 Rainbows wrote:
Haru, it will be impossible to lynch me this game. I'm town. You're probably mafia


so you're not sure if I'm mafia now?

Hey rainbows, or should I say scum|rainbows, one suggestion is to ask your buddies on scum QT/Skype/whatever to proofread your replies. They reek of TMI and scumminess. Until your scumbuddies have proofread it properly, then you post it here.


How do my posts reek of TMI? I do not know if you are mafia. You haben't flipped yet.

The rest of this reply is just shitposting, rude, and unnecessary. Im trying to parse out if im lynching the wrong guy and you are not convincing me.


And sorry if I sound rude now, I get pretty mad when people present cases that are completely disproved and still push with the cases.


The case isn't disproved lol. The way you acted day 1 stands on its own as scummy. It is impossible to disprove the ignoring of kotc case and the insecurity of your day 1 play. It happened, you can give reasons that you did those things, but they could just be fabrications.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 14 2014 13:41 GMT
#2537
I was literally just going to ask for suggestions. I remember not liking exo for some reason, and keto i dont mind lynching but probably not today.

I dont like that exo made a case on chrom who i think is town
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 14 2014 13:43 GMT
#2538
haru i laughed but it doesnt change the nature of a deception based game where peoplw make you giggle then shoot you in the face at night.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 14 2014 21:55 GMT
#2622
Hey guys, I'm back. I was about to go examine some other people to hopefully get the tunnel vision off, but then I saw Haru posted this reply:

On June 15 2014 04:18 HaruRH wrote:
LCS or World Cup... the decision is very real....

So I just want to wait to see if rainbows is willing to let go, if he is ,I will do so too.


SCUM! Haru only wants to let go if I don't threaten to lynch him. This is NOT TOWNIE. Haru is too concerned with self-preservation. He is attempting to bargain with me so that he can live. "As long as you don't call me scum and try to lynch me, I'll do the same". His scumread on me is not predicated on thinking I'm mafia -- if it were, he would not care if I am simultaneously pressuring him. If he wanted to let go, he would just let go. He is mafia that doesn't want to be in the spotlight anymore. SHINE SHINE MUTHAFUCKA

I am not your buddy Haru. You may be sexy and attractive but you are not my friend, pal. SCUM. DIE.

EVERYBODY VOTE HARU. HE IS MAFIA.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 14 2014 22:11 GMT
#2626
On June 15 2014 07:03 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2014 06:55 Rainbows wrote:
Hey guys, I'm back. I was about to go examine some other people to hopefully get the tunnel vision off, but then I saw Haru posted this reply:

On June 15 2014 04:18 HaruRH wrote:
LCS or World Cup... the decision is very real....

So I just want to wait to see if rainbows is willing to let go, if he is ,I will do so too.


SCUM! Haru only wants to let go if I don't threaten to lynch him. This is NOT TOWNIE. Haru is too concerned with self-preservation. He is attempting to bargain with me so that he can live. "As long as you don't call me scum and try to lynch me, I'll do the same". His scumread on me is not predicated on thinking I'm mafia -- if it were, he would not care if I am simultaneously pressuring him. If he wanted to let go, he would just let go. He is mafia that doesn't want to be in the spotlight anymore. SHINE SHINE MUTHAFUCKA

I am not your buddy Haru. You may be sexy and attractive but you are not my friend, pal. SCUM. DIE.

EVERYBODY VOTE HARU. HE IS MAFIA.


I'd like to see Haru respond to this. Why is your read on Rainbows contingent on his read on you?

@ Rainbows You have any other wolf reads besides Haru? I agree that is a really wolfy thing for Haru to say like he only reads you wolf for pressuring him.


I will oblige you in diction.

I read Exo slightly as wolf. Part of me can't put a finger on it--but KotC townread him for no reason at the beginning of D1. He had a case on Chrom who I believe is town. His day 1 play was lackluster from what I remember. SnB is slightly more townie after the lynch, but I'm still suspicious of his inactivity and ability to do nothing today (after all--if he is town, he possesses the greatest amount of information right now, besides mafia or an alignment cop i suppose). Sandro and Matt I'm lumping together in a "would lynch because not doing much" label. I actually don't want to touch Kush right now cus cats wanted to lynch him I believe (noob scum probably dont bus, eh?). CR hasn't done anything besides say 'hey man, i like what you said about haru' today, and his play d1 i am still weary of. Keto slightly wolf as well but I won't give him a reason so he can complain about me not giving a reason :p
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 14 2014 22:13 GMT
#2627
On June 15 2014 07:11 Rainbows wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2014 07:03 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 15 2014 06:55 Rainbows wrote:
Hey guys, I'm back. I was about to go examine some other people to hopefully get the tunnel vision off, but then I saw Haru posted this reply:

On June 15 2014 04:18 HaruRH wrote:
LCS or World Cup... the decision is very real....

So I just want to wait to see if rainbows is willing to let go, if he is ,I will do so too.


SCUM! Haru only wants to let go if I don't threaten to lynch him. This is NOT TOWNIE. Haru is too concerned with self-preservation. He is attempting to bargain with me so that he can live. "As long as you don't call me scum and try to lynch me, I'll do the same". His scumread on me is not predicated on thinking I'm mafia -- if it were, he would not care if I am simultaneously pressuring him. If he wanted to let go, he would just let go. He is mafia that doesn't want to be in the spotlight anymore. SHINE SHINE MUTHAFUCKA

I am not your buddy Haru. You may be sexy and attractive but you are not my friend, pal. SCUM. DIE.

EVERYBODY VOTE HARU. HE IS MAFIA.


I'd like to see Haru respond to this. Why is your read on Rainbows contingent on his read on you?

@ Rainbows You have any other wolf reads besides Haru? I agree that is a really wolfy thing for Haru to say like he only reads you wolf for pressuring him.


I will oblige you in diction.

I read Exo slightly as wolf. Part of me can't put a finger on it--but KotC townread him for no reason at the beginning of D1. He had a case on Chrom who I believe is town village. His day 1 play was lackluster from what I remember. SnB is slightly more townie villagery after the lynch, but I'm still suspicious of his inactivity and ability to do nothing today (after all--if he is town village, he possesses the greatest amount of information right now, besides mafia wolves or an alignment cop i suppose). Sandro and Matt I'm lumping together in a "would lynch because not doing much" label. I actually don't want to touch Kush right now cus cats wanted to lynch him I believe (noob scum wolves probably dont bus, eh?). CR hasn't done anything besides say 'hey man, i like what you said about haru' today, and his play d1 i am still weary of. Keto slightly wolf as well but I won't give him a reason so he can complain about me not giving a reason :p


Wow. Sorry poof
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 14 2014 22:16 GMT
#2628
Also Ritoky has not pushed Chrom at all today. He notes that Chrom being wolf is "blatantly apparent" yet hasn't done anything to provide the village with a form of discussion around Chrom, or even voted him for that matter. No like.

Slam needs to be vigged ASAP because Hijole.

Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 14 2014 22:18 GMT
#2629
Vayne should probably also be lynched somewhere. If somehow we find a spare gallows and noose, because apparently ours is only good for one hanging per day.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 14 2014 22:46 GMT
#2633
Exo, marv is actually correct in this regard. Trouble is, kotc was very new. Probably no bussing is all i can garner from that.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 15 2014 00:51 GMT
#2640
On June 15 2014 09:09 kushm4sta wrote:
1. KotC is not new. He plays on OMGUS a lot.
2. I think Haru is town. saying "ill drop it if you do" is not something scum is likely to do, because they want it to seem like there is real conviction behind their reads.


So, then, Haru has no real conviction behind his read on me. Yet is willing to get lynched so people will lynch me the following day? ehhhh
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 15 2014 11:59 GMT
#2787
Haru not getting votes prolly means he is scumm a lot of ppl say he looks like scum but nobody commits a vote. CR is incredibly mafia for that useless vote.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 15 2014 12:05 GMT
#2788
Like wow CR abandons all previous reads, even his scumread on haru, to go for a guy that hasnt even posted and will be replaced or modkilled.

im ok with cr lynch too. mif is meh rn
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 15 2014 18:07 GMT
#2946
I'd rather vote sandro because doing nothing is his scum meta.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 15 2014 18:11 GMT
#2950
plz last minute was haru or CR i will be happiest townie usa
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 15 2014 18:12 GMT
#2952
If we are policy lynching inactives today is the day i dont want more or this shit tomorrow and have ppl actually do shit.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 15 2014 18:16 GMT
#2955
So yeah. Wagon Haru plz Vote him all day.

If you cant do that vote on CR for being the second scummiest person in thread with his errandor vote.

If you can't do that vote sandro for policy inactive.

I decree this the ultimate plan.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
MaxPax 306
OGKoka 287
Codebar 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40117
Calm 3924
Shuttle 2067
Bisu 1613
FanTaSy 1510
Mini 1031
Soma 674
Rush 569
EffOrt 499
Stork 335
[ Show more ]
Light 283
Hyuk 254
Snow 248
actioN 230
firebathero 214
ZerO 203
Dewaltoss 96
Zeus 89
Barracks 80
hero 73
Shinee 48
Killer 45
Pusan 38
Hyun 37
ToSsGirL 33
Sharp 33
Bale 29
Free 24
Shine 21
Aegong 18
PianO 18
HiyA 18
sorry 15
zelot 15
yabsab 13
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc9017
Dendi1177
League of Legends
KnowMe36
Counter-Strike
x6flipin268
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes570
Lowko366
Other Games
singsing2244
hiko1591
B2W.Neo366
byalli264
Livibee185
Liquid`VortiX178
mouzStarbuck172
Hui .169
Beastyqt72
Trikslyr62
Mew2King61
Rex25
RotterdaM23
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV261
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 51
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV210
League of Legends
• Nemesis2655
Other Games
• Shiphtur473
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 48m
Replay Cast
7h 33m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.