• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:10
CEST 04:10
KST 11:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)24Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8438 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 09 2014 19:00 GMT
#377
SSON where u goin?

I drive up to Davis on Thursday/Friday

U meet the real Alakaslam hey?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 10 2014 06:53 GMT
#401
I am on smash boards now lol
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-10 07:00:07
June 10 2014 06:58 GMT
#402
On June 10 2014 04:07 IAmRobik wrote:
I will be in SF from 11-13 and then I will be in Calistoga 13 (eve) thru 15, returning back to SF/Berkeley 15-17th. Flying out redeye on the 17th.

Anyone trying to stalk me, feel free.




having said that, you scare the shit out of me slamjam

SSON I have enough homo depot where I live, where u r going is nothing special. So I will stick with Davis because farmboy gonna want outta the north faster than you could say "liberal"

U ain't got nothin PHEEAR naw naw

PHEEAR

Fwiw do not rent anything but Prius in Berkeley

In fact walk. The greenpeace is not peace, it is war
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 10 2014 23:41 GMT
#696
Marv FTW what is this about?

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 10 2014 23:46 GMT
#702
On June 11 2014 06:06 Chairman Ray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 05:56 Chairman Ray wrote:
I'm gonna vote the first person to post on page 25!


##Vote: roundabout

Really why

35 is better
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 10 2014 23:47 GMT
#705
Oh withdrawn not votinng marv until I rea better

Banks I say nothing random all has hidden meaning

ALL

well

Some
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 10 2014 23:48 GMT
#707
City and gang
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 10 2014 23:51 GMT
#708
On June 11 2014 08:46 TicaTica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 08:39 sandroba wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:31 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:26 sandroba wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:17 ExO_ wrote:
Sandroba what have I done to convince you to vote me

On June 11 2014 08:01 ExO_ wrote:
okay, sum up whats happening here then. this Hydra nonsense is hard to keep track of

I took this as random filler normally added by mafia to justify not commenting on anything or said hydra.
Can you explain why hydras are hard to keep track of?


Agreed. ExO very sketchy I don't think he read the first part of the thread. Sounded to be like he uses hydra here like a buzz word and trying to slide into the convo.


@ExO you say you're getting used to the TL lingo where do you come from? Do you play Werewolf there or mafia?


@Sandroba you care to elaborate on why Koshi is wolfy here? Like his post wasn't what I agreed with but not sure I got the super wolf tingles. Although I will say I'm not leaning village from it either.

Koshi and exo are a good start, that's all. More info towards determining their alignment will come eventually I'm sure.

You do not find where Palmer is being apathetic indicative? Lately when he careless in games as town he tried to make them fun for himself in one's way. I have seeing it. Here be nothing.

Thou tica it is Peach who plays golf so palmar is palmar while Arnold is someone wholly unrelated a la peach so stop talkin about Arnold
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 11 2014 00:47 GMT
#779
Yamato not pushover u coolidge
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 11 2014 00:49 GMT
#781
I said mah city was gone, I haven't populated it yet
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 11 2014 00:50 GMT
#786


No
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 11 2014 00:51 GMT
#791
On June 11 2014 09:49 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 09:47 ExO_ wrote:
I haven't seen kushm4sta say a thing, but he's voted in the voting thread. Seems scummy to me


ya i might be scum lol. dunno yet

I did this too.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 11 2014 00:51 GMT
#793
On June 11 2014 09:51 marvellosity wrote:
Slam, I want Detention Slam this game

pretty please

How badly? Can recall his name?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 11 2014 00:52 GMT
#795
First 40 I found SSON deal with t
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 11 2014 05:12 GMT
#999
So

I am here but don't know what to say and keeping mouth shut for speak no evil. Now that I must go, may hold me accountable to page 50 when I return.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 11 2014 06:14 GMT
#1005
On June 11 2014 14:13 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 14:12 Alakaslam wrote:
So

I am here but don't know what to say and keeping mouth shut for speak no evil. Now that I must go, may hold me accountable to page 50 when I return.


you actually died a couple pages back and you need to stop posting.

Until host PM me I disbelieve you
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 11 2014 06:22 GMT
#1006
& yeah insomnia dictates I am still here
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 11 2014 08:01 GMT
#1019
So where is the case on roundabout please?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 11 2014 08:08 GMT
#1022
On June 11 2014 17:03 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 17:01 Alakaslam wrote:
So where is the case on roundabout please?


Alakaslam do you post thoughts or just words? I can't figure it out by myself.

Both, is this an illegitimate question that I asked?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 11 2014 08:15 GMT
#1024
On June 11 2014 17:08 sinani206 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 17:08 Alakaslam wrote:
On June 11 2014 17:03 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 17:01 Alakaslam wrote:
So where is the case on roundabout please?


Alakaslam do you post thoughts or just words? I can't figure it out by myself.

Both, is this an illegitimate question that I asked?

It is. Find the case yourself. Is it really that hard? It's basically a third of the thread.

I use phone. Slow load & stuff. Yes it is.

I reply fast and I see refreshes fast but switching pages is a lottery; can be fast, can be slow
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 148
Nina 94
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13254
Rain 2253
Artosis 648
Dewaltoss 27
NaDa 22
Bale 21
Dota 2
monkeys_forever501
NeuroSwarm193
League of Legends
Doublelift4811
Counter-Strike
taco 569
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1473
ArmadaUGS330
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1296
WinterStarcraft541
Other Games
summit1g8928
JimRising 615
C9.Mang0214
PiGStarcraft189
Maynarde159
ViBE127
ZombieGrub5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick885
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream148
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 111
• davetesta31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 50m
OSC
10h 50m
Stellar Fest
10h 50m
OSC
21h 50m
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.