• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:53
CEST 22:53
KST 05:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6895 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 13 2014 16:19 GMT
#2309
yea if we're gaming the setup then I think MZ is 100% mafia

from a logical standpoint he has done nothing wrong

not much more to say about that, gonna wait for night.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 13 2014 16:21 GMT
#2312
Then you would have to assume sentinel balanced the setup around town kp misfiring similar to you only shoot once mafia.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 13 2014 16:23 GMT
#2317
On June 14 2014 01:23 marvellosity wrote:
you don't think he follows the stuff he said himself?


I thought he was joking tbh

if making the vig a shitty player is his real balance strategy then xD
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 13 2014 16:27 GMT
#2324
On June 14 2014 01:24 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2014 01:23 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 14 2014 01:23 marvellosity wrote:
you don't think he follows the stuff he said himself?


I thought he was joking tbh

if making the vig a shitty player is his real balance strategy then xD

the point is that if mafia having enough KP is a worry, he would be unlikely to give town a lot of KP (2 2-shot vig)

so yes, i think a town-vigi would be very suspicious of MZ right now

which makes me think that mz wouldn't randomly claim. possibly.


it doesnt make sense from either alignment so I wasn't really concerned with that point. unless we are in resolution and im not aware of it... (we aren't)
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 13 2014 16:38 GMT
#2336
ill be mopping up marv on aisle 5

[image loading]
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 13 2014 17:12 GMT
#2351
honestly his posting is just coming off as angry mafia now. "must be nice to have that reputation" after you got a lynch through on mafia on your namesake

any town wouldn't give a shit regardless of how we lynched mafia but he just seems bitter
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 13 2014 20:26 GMT
#2408
nothing weird about those kills, care to elaborate
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 14 2014 06:59 GMT
#2486
oh boy one of those scummy post by post vomit things. guess i have to filter this haru guy
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 14 2014 07:02 GMT
#2488
yea I don't really have an opinion either way between you and rainbows. He unvoted koshi for SnB at an opportune time for mafia to do so. but I don't like that as a post xD
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 15 2014 03:45 GMT
#2656
[image loading]
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 15 2014 06:58 GMT
#2733
i got a teamliquid message that people are mentioning my name in this thread, what the hell guys you woke up my alarm i was sleeping fuckin teamliquidz
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 15 2014 17:53 GMT
#2943
Switzerland wins 2-1

end game bragging rights
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 15 2014 19:46 GMT
#3081
aight im here to change my useless vote, lets get crackin
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 15 2014 19:51 GMT
#3097
exo is not reading the thread and felt the need to justify a vote that needs no justification if you are going that route, id vote him purely based on that
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 15 2014 19:57 GMT
#3115
how did we end up on yamato H4h4h4h lel fun game
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 15 2014 20:08 GMT
#3149
shoot exo if you have KP you have the vayne guarantee
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 15 2014 20:12 GMT
#3159
On June 16 2014 05:10 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 05:08 marvellosity wrote:
I knew I shouldnt have sheeped. It never works for me.


me either. thats why i didnt do it.

also VA stop picking terrible vig targets.


[image loading]
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 15 2014 22:51 GMT
#3359
if im the best vig shot then we are in good shape, unfortunately that is not the case
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 16 2014 02:03 GMT
#3446
[image loading]
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 16 2014 14:49 GMT
#3508
yamato hasnt played for real in a game forever, he is visceraeyes tier
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O160
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 584
ZZZero.O 131
soO 57
Hyun 49
Dota 2
qojqva2443
League of Legends
Doublelift2013
Counter-Strike
fl0m4933
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4216
Liquid`Hasu659
Other Games
summit1g6633
FrodaN1352
KnowMe341
ToD296
Pyrionflax189
420jenkins184
Livibee180
QueenE103
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick774
StarCraft 2
angryscii 36
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 55
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 40
• FirePhoenix7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 2042
Other Games
• imaqtpie890
• Shiphtur591
• Scarra368
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 7m
Patches Events
18h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 7m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.