• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:36
CEST 00:36
KST 07:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9663 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 04 2014 01:06 GMT
#224
I am Jesse and Austin and Justin and even Jim

But truly, I am Justin.

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 04 2014 15:52 GMT
#244
On June 04 2014 21:55 yamato77 wrote:
So this is getting delayed?

I might join a game on 2p2 then.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/59/puzzles-other-games/6-5-no-reveal-niner-sign-up-thread-1448709/

for those interested in joining me

advantages of joining:

Starts tomorrow
9 player game promises to be readable
I'm in it
Fun claim game mechanics and no flips

Disadvantages:

It's on 2p2
...


If the setup wasn't so meh and the website so black (iPhone also black and I lose track of where the screen is) I would have joined to prove the Bolded wrong
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 04 2014 15:55 GMT
#246
I want to roll planar dragon some game so badly
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 05 2014 15:13 GMT
#262
Bueno

Enjoi folks, shalt be bamcis

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 05 2014 15:20 GMT
#263
On May 29 2014 03:06 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2014 02:59 TheKingOfTheCats wrote:
Hello assorted TL people, i've heard terrible things about you.

Anyway i can't resist the lure of a 30 player game so /in

I see you

I sheep

/innus

For to translate I sez /in

HIJOLE HIJOLE I just realized that could be hard to see

I thought I was WotC lol

I am /in or /replace

If there is actual WotC I am not offended or offensed, simply say so here and I will out- only takes one because Imma possibly gonna host the newbie during this game.

So lemme know
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 05 2014 16:40 GMT
#265
On June 06 2014 01:08 Koshi wrote:
You werent WotC.

I was once all the wisdoms!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 05 2014 20:40 GMT
#268
Y
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 06 2014 00:48 GMT
#280
On June 06 2014 06:23 goodkarma wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 06:05 Dicksmash McIroncock wrote:
/out

got stuff to do and really not feeling mafia right now. to much on my plate


whose smurf is this? lol

No I made this mistake on a host WIFOM level

I thought he was Holyflare and made a big host power show

Only for GMarsh to say he's a unique TL account. Hast wisdom & wit he does
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 07 2014 03:39 GMT
#309
Never went to prom. Extremely emotional LDR that I was going to visit for reverse prom (2yrs younger) did not happen and then move on no dump. Being dumped not as bad as forgotten.

LDR is a no-no
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-07 05:18:03
June 07 2014 05:04 GMT
#317
HIJOLE SSON

http://www.kkk.com









LOOK WHO STILL RUN ARIUND IN KAP & GOEN

U FROM DONW SOUTH WAY HUH? WHI U IS
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 07 2014 05:23 GMT
#319
On June 07 2014 13:49 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I ended up grinding on 20 dudes and about 5 girls, eating twice the food (because they still prepared all the stuff for her), and finding a new "date" in a guy whose girlfriend moved to Texas.

So, all in all it was still depressing (I mean, 3 months of effort wasted is kind of a big deal, and also it's a bitch to be surrounded by couples when a chain of events like that has just happened to you) but it was fun at the same time.

Ah well. Prom weekend will be much more fun.

@ninjabunnies I feel you. That hasn't happened to me personally but one guy I knew got his window chipped by some dude who turned out to be a drug dealer, none of his clients who saw it happen wanted to rat him out. He won out in the end though. Like a month later when everything was revealed.

Get them to break up and maybe she'll snitch! :D

WARN DIS FOOH DIS BAD NEWS HEY, IS NOT GOOD HEY, IS WAY OF INNER DEATG

DONT DO IT


LDR BAD NEWS
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-07 14:17:26
June 07 2014 14:08 GMT
#327
From rica or myself?

I can adopt the manner of Spock at a whim.

What is most amusing to me in my troll is I know for a fact some people view any game I play in as this:



Yet they feel no heroism if they determine my alignment.

Why not? Should be bragging rights
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 07 2014 17:45 GMT
#329
Forest of Thorns shall be his doom...

Now go with a curse! Round Stephen's castle, cast my spell!

...

Yeaaaaaahhhhhh!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 07 2014 19:16 GMT
#332
On June 08 2014 03:41 ObviousOne wrote:
I'm already getting Titanic vibes

Link this damn game I am getting to te bottom of this
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 07 2014 21:33 GMT
#336
On June 08 2014 05:26 Chromatically wrote:
Slam is on your list twice Amiko

He means wile e coyote
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 07 2014 21:33 GMT
#337
On June 08 2014 04:36 ObviousOne wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/422720-titanic-mini-mafia
"mini" "255 pages" "i need a cigarette"

I see the many pages you don't need to read them all.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 07 2014 21:49 GMT
#339
FirmTofu
Hzflank
Hurricane sponge

Where went all these ppl?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-08 14:09:39
June 08 2014 14:00 GMT
#346
FuerteYGrande,
Yo usarlo muchos significados

Let's see if curse of Alakaslam works this game
Also smurf of Alakaslam is wile e coyote

Nobody needs to chill Kush, it will be epic. Curse of Alakaslam VS Policy Lynch will be an amazing battle, if I roll town; if I am scum, well there are some pretty amazing heuristics out there so I don't know what will happen. Which makes it exciting!

Maleficent can come, but I may decide to be Spock for the benefit of the sensitive ones.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 08 2014 20:19 GMT
#355
On June 09 2014 00:17 Mocsta wrote:
/bored

+ slam is way too try-hard these days.

I do try, unfortunately...

...

O.O WAIT WHAT?!?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 09 2014 06:54 GMT
#364
[image loading]
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 135
ViBE83
CosmosSc2 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 568
Artosis 360
910 33
Dota 2
monkeys_forever483
League of Legends
JimRising 479
Counter-Strike
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS85
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5562
Liquid`Hasu1397
Other Games
summit1g7603
shahzam520
byalli342
C9.Mang0226
Trikslyr41
ZombieGrub15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream187
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 93
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 24m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 24m
Stellar Fest
14h 24m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.