• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:00
CEST 18:00
KST 01:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8959 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 26 2014 13:10 GMT
#5927
On June 26 2014 22:02 sinani206 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2014 17:15 Holyflare wrote:
You guys on chrom be dumb. 0 reason for chrom to fake claim tracker in that situation because not only would it get ritoky lynched but 2 mafia would also die if he flipped cop, not to mention the only way he'd fake claim that was if he was gf but he visited someone so he isn't. Unless you're saying he fake claimed miller to get a vt killed which he'd know because he got green checked which would make 0 sense whatsoever.

Slam has to be mafia.


fucking this

slam you're not proving anything right now

See previous page, if you didn't want to see it when I was then I have a whole plaza of birds for you!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 26 2014 15:41 GMT
#5930
If town is willing to cede PM the mods.

Because that is you boneheads definition of contribution

I am doing this now
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 26 2014 16:30 GMT
#5936
On June 27 2014 01:02 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2014 00:41 Alakaslam wrote:
If town is willing to cede PM the mods.

Because that is you boneheads definition of contribution

I am doing this now


Well counter the argument people have made for you being mafia/chrom town if that's the case. Don't just give up -.-

I already did

read my filter

Until I see an atmospheric improvement I am out of posting. I will only be acid to the thread. I keep getting mood swings last night was the worst
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 26 2014 20:47 GMT
#5957
On June 27 2014 04:20 sinani206 wrote:
from a purely mathematical perspective this where we are

1 confirmed town
from my pov, i see one scum between slam and chrom (50%) and 3 out of the other 6 (50%)

1 blue-claiming town
pov: other claim is 100% scum, out the rest, 50%

3 vt-claiming town
pov: 50% between the first two, 60% between other green claims (3 of 5)

now, all we need to do is lynch a mafia. lets treat all scum equally for a sec.

the average for lynching between slam and chrom is (4*50+100)/5, which is 60%
on the other hand, lynching between the towns is (3*60+2*50)/5, which is 56%

These percentages aren't even factoring in that by successfully lynching out of those two, we confirm the other.

It makes more sense to lynch between slam and chrom.

It makes more sense to lynch slam.

Math, is why you fail.

Into exile, I must go
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 26 2014 22:25 GMT
#5959
On June 27 2014 07:11 roundabound wrote:
So we're not lynching chrom for what reason exactly? I can't believe I actually have to post.



On June 27 2014 04:20 sinani206 wrote:
from a purely mathematical perspective this where we are

1 confirmed town
from my pov, i see one scum between slam and chrom (50%) and 3 out of the other 6 (50%)

1 blue-claiming town
pov: other claim is 100% scum, out the rest, 50%

3 vt-claiming town
pov: 50% between the first two, 60% between other green claims (3 of 5)

now, all we need to do is lynch a mafia. lets treat all scum equally for a sec.

the average for lynching between slam and chrom is (4*50+100)/5, which is 60%
on the other hand, lynching between the towns is (3*60+2*50)/5, which is 56%

These percentages aren't even factoring in that by successfully lynching out of those two, we confirm the other.

It makes more sense to lynch between slam and chrom.

It makes more sense to lynch slam.


So we have to be stubborn and we will lynch chrom
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 27 2014 12:55 GMT
#5964
SNB actually is not scum 27nb.

Holyflare definitely is

The wrong has been so perfectly this game that he has to be. This is a compliment.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 27 2014 13:02 GMT
#5966
Don't worry 27NB will finish the Svengali if she is scum.

I have a bridge in Arizona that has been sold before sinani! It is actually the historic LONDON BRIDGE!!! Would you like to buy it? Think of the money you could make with toll booths!

There is no Wikipedia

There is no Wikipedia

There is no Wikipedia
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 27 2014 18:16 GMT
#5996
well then phux staying on chrom
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 27 2014 18:19 GMT
#5997
On June 28 2014 02:48 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 02:34 Holyflare wrote:
I already brought it up which is why you look so sketchy bunnies.


we are talking about possible mafia switches from slam to Chrom

frankly I agreed with you all along that we could both be town.

I just proved that "Mafia" don't give half a shit which of us is lynched you watch
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 27 2014 19:24 GMT
#6006
On June 28 2014 04:17 Chromatically wrote:
I'm here, but there's nothing to say. We're lynching the right person.

You are scum or will look like a fool to the nobody who actually reads the game in the future
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 27 2014 19:26 GMT
#6008
On June 28 2014 04:09 27ninjabunnies wrote:
So we have one hour, and I love how no one is talking.

Makes me think this lynch is DEFINITELY not the way to go.

You put it there
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 27 2014 19:26 GMT
#6009
SNB then whatever

I think he is town though, and chrom is null.

Roundabound check this out- just wow, right?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 27 2014 19:55 GMT
#6014
On June 28 2014 04:33 Chromatically wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 04:22 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 28 2014 04:17 Chromatically wrote:
I'm here, but there's nothing to say. We're lynching the right person.


But how are you so sure??

*cries*

Well, I'm in a bit of a special position with regards to that.

The thing is, the chances of sinani being mafia are next to zero. So it has to be Slam.

Or we are both town which I am beginning to suspect.

If you are, scum has you right where they want you regardless.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 27 2014 19:57 GMT
#6015
On June 28 2014 04:49 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 04:30 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 28 2014 04:26 Alakaslam wrote:
SNB then whatever

I think he is town though, and chrom is null.

Roundabound check this out- just wow, right?


I dont think chrom is mafia either tho.

Who are mafia from your pov?


One of them has to be mafia wtf?? You also think 2 ppl on chrom are mafia but you're worried....

This is actually false.

I am not going to go down as someone who doesn't try just because I sent cessation PM's
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 27 2014 20:04 GMT
#6035
On June 28 2014 05:02 strongandbig wrote:
Slam that's what you get for posting like a troll all game

(I just got why that was breadcrumbing)

Slander and bullshit. I did not
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 27 2014 20:50 GMT
#6072
On June 28 2014 05:02 strongandbig wrote:
Slam that's what you get for posting like a troll all game

(I just got why that was breadcrumbing)

if you want to be a pedant, do it to your own words
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 27 2014 20:56 GMT
#6073
I knew I didn't stand a chance when people fell for my meta.

Me trolling all game was itself a breadcrumb, I ORDERED VIG TO SHOOT ME REPEATEDLY (KOSHI! WTF MAN)

No scum motive for that

Yet all chrom had to do was be an ARROGANT CUSS and assert that I did NOTHING BUT TROLL and all of town was WHEN ROBIK HAD CLEARLY CAHICJDNWKS

I AM GOING TO GET AN ANEURISM FROM THIS
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 27 2014 21:06 GMT
#6075
This is the 67th minute if my time at the DMV today
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 27 2014 21:35 GMT
#6083
On June 28 2014 06:10 Chromatically wrote:
Slam, I'm sorry if I insulted you or anything this game. I trying to push you for whatever I could because I had to push a lynch on you. Hopefully there are no hard feelings.

77 minutes at dmv make you see the world different

"now serving
F ZERO FIVE EIGHT

At window number FOUR!"

**looks at stub**

B058

Ok...

"Now serving
A ZERO TWO TWO

at window number TWO!"

WHY

See when I have had lunch and brought my blood sugar up and blood pressure down I will say that it is a legitimate scum tactic to be insulting in general; BH even advised me once to tell a player to give his grandmother cunnilingus (in not quite so proper terms)

Oh hey

So yeah mafia =/= lasting pissitude
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 27 2014 21:51 GMT
#6090
Oh

I am only ever distempered in the context of a game.

I was heavily suspicious of HF and yet I am cohosting a game with him XD

Sort of anywAy
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
Codebar 36
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1131
Mini 929
Soma 620
actioN 477
Rush 376
ggaemo 350
Light 302
Larva 285
Stork 268
Horang2 254
[ Show more ]
BeSt 242
Snow 194
hero 172
Shuttle 172
firebathero 116
Barracks 112
Shine 98
Killer 95
Dewaltoss 91
Aegong 76
Sea.KH 71
Zeus 70
Sexy 44
Liquid`Ret 35
Shinee 35
sorry 33
Sharp 32
soO 32
JYJ 31
ToSsGirL 28
Bale 24
zelot 21
Trap 17
Rock 14
Sacsri 10
Terrorterran 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8319
qojqva1798
Dendi939
420jenkins168
Counter-Strike
fl0m1193
x6flipin639
Fnx 620
edward60
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5305
Other Games
singsing1457
B2W.Neo982
byalli486
Lowko368
Khaldor358
Mlord315
ceh9247
DeMusliM183
Liquid`VortiX166
ArmadaUGS143
KnowMe141
Trikslyr44
BRAT_OK 27
Railgan16
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV231
BasetradeTV194
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH212
• StrangeGG 68
• mYiSmile119
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 21
• FirePhoenix8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV345
League of Legends
• Nemesis2714
• TFBlade742
Other Games
• Shiphtur184
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 1m
Kung Fu Cup
19h 1m
The PondCast
1d 18h
OSC
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.