• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:51
CEST 14:51
KST 21:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War35.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202619Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11066 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-27 22:29:22
June 27 2014 22:28 GMT
#6101
On June 28 2014 07:20 sinani206 wrote:
relax

I am always relaxed. ofc I also made mistakes like I should have shot Kush N1 and not N2. Never think I am saying I own at this game. BUT:

Marv/JAT/Sandroba/MZ/Poofter can go to hell.

The case was 100% legit. I can literally surround it with the purest shit and still I wouldn't deserve the hate I got. At least 1 of those fuckers could have looked at the Chrom read and help me build it out a bit.

But none did. They went all hating. And then scum joined the hate club.

I even tried again because I was quite pleased with it. Still nothing.

Then I call out Chrom his fake anger towards me and marv says he wants to lynch me for being an asshole.

Like... I called Chrom out 3 times. And the entire town is giving me crap.


That's just unfair.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 27 2014 22:31 GMT
#6105
On June 28 2014 07:29 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 07:07 Koshi wrote:
On June 28 2014 06:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 28 2014 06:49 Koshi wrote:
I got so much shit for my Chrom read. So much shit.

Fuck you all. retards.

I will apologize to you if you stop scumreading me every game when we are both town. ^_^

No. You can go to hell.

I make some fucking reads. they aren't perfect obviously but at least 4 of you go: "omg Koshi his reads are such bullshit, really what a pile of garbage"

WHILE I AM ON FUCKING SCUM. LIKE. THE CASE WAS 100% LEGIT. I MAKE A FUCKING META CASE AND ALL ON CHROM IN MY FIRST 2 POSTS.


Then somewhat later:

I say that HF faked the RB and that MZ got RB because he wanted to shoot Kush.


YOU CALL ME FUCKING SCUM FOR NOT VOTING HF.



I don't think I called you scum for it but the fact remains that the logical vote would have been HF.
I also still think your post was pretty unkoshilike and bad overall even if you were right on chrom.

I said shooting Kush only makes sense if you also have a scumread on HF which it seemed you did in the end (good job) so I was fine with it.
We should have revisited this later though ignoring it was definitely a mistake.

Come on. I have them both as scum and Kush could have happened at that time. As if I can push HF for pure speculation... Kush could have happened but you wanted to vigi him.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 27 2014 22:43 GMT
#6110
On June 28 2014 07:34 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 07:31 Koshi wrote:
On June 28 2014 07:29 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 28 2014 07:07 Koshi wrote:
On June 28 2014 06:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 28 2014 06:49 Koshi wrote:
I got so much shit for my Chrom read. So much shit.

Fuck you all. retards.

I will apologize to you if you stop scumreading me every game when we are both town. ^_^

No. You can go to hell.

I make some fucking reads. they aren't perfect obviously but at least 4 of you go: "omg Koshi his reads are such bullshit, really what a pile of garbage"

WHILE I AM ON FUCKING SCUM. LIKE. THE CASE WAS 100% LEGIT. I MAKE A FUCKING META CASE AND ALL ON CHROM IN MY FIRST 2 POSTS.


Then somewhat later:

I say that HF faked the RB and that MZ got RB because he wanted to shoot Kush.


YOU CALL ME FUCKING SCUM FOR NOT VOTING HF.



I don't think I called you scum for it but the fact remains that the logical vote would have been HF.
I also still think your post was pretty unkoshilike and bad overall even if you were right on chrom.

I said shooting Kush only makes sense if you also have a scumread on HF which it seemed you did in the end (good job) so I was fine with it.
We should have revisited this later though ignoring it was definitely a mistake.

Come on. I have them both as scum and Kush could have happened at that time. As if I can push HF for pure speculation... Kush could have happened but you wanted to vigi him.

Why did you not say this then? My problem at that time was that you didn't really seem to have a strong scumread on HF.

On June 16 2014 00:24 Koshi wrote:
It could be that mz was rb and that kush is scum. But town vigi shot mz and hf fake claimed the rb.

Then kush is bussing hf like he likes. And hf is bussing kush for funzies.

Yes. I like this theory. HF rb was silly.


On June 16 2014 00:26 Koshi wrote:
Man I really really like that theory.

On June 16 2014 00:28 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 00:26 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 16 2014 00:24 Koshi wrote:
It could be that mz was rb and that kush is scum. But town vigi shot mz and hf fake claimed the rb.

Then kush is bussing hf like he likes. And hf is bussing kush for funzies.

Yes. I like this theory. HF rb was silly.

It could be. But how likely is that. It means you are SURE HF is scum too. Might aswell vote him.

You better claim greencheck on kush at this rate.

On June 16 2014 00:29 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 00:28 Holyflare wrote:
Or the fact that i claimed vig day 1 and said I'd shoot kush

Nha. Sorry.

On June 16 2014 00:32 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 00:31 Holyflare wrote:
And if that were the case i was bussing kush as an alternative wagon to cats? Hahaha silly koshi

Panic much? Soz bro.

On June 16 2014 00:34 Koshi wrote:
For my theory to be true either kush or va have to be scum. I believe my theory is a possibility but far from a certainty.

I think for example kush might be scum because reasons given.

On June 16 2014 00:37 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 00:35 Holyflare wrote:
On June 16 2014 00:34 Koshi wrote:
For my theory to be true either kush or va have to be scum. I believe my theory is a possibility but far from a certainty.

I think for example kush might be scum because reasons given.


Ah yes the reasons i gave that you been sheeping

You saw the reasons first because you are scum.
Bussing is bad

On June 16 2014 01:19 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 01:15 Holyflare wrote:
Just vote sandroba because afking is ACTUALLY his meta

Why is kush town suddenly?
You push this guy 24/7 because you are certain he is scum and now you abandon ship.

Suspicious much?

On June 16 2014 01:37 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 01:29 Holyflare wrote:
Like i don't really know, kush has done shit all and he's playing terrible but your mz point really outweighs him being mafia unless i was jk'd instead which doesn't really make sense (neither does me being rb unless mafia thought mz was fake claiming) and seeing as 3/4 of the game really doesn't care to comment on kush even if he has been playing shit his lynch probably wouldn't happen anyway.

Sandroba has an actual mafia and town meta so it's relatively secure.


Man... You really are mafia fake claiming rb right?

On June 16 2014 01:49 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 01:41 Holyflare wrote:
The fact you're still talking about kush being mafia after you've raised that point is really fucking stramge though.

It isnt. I think scum can flip scum. I think gumshoe can flip scum.

I dont want to plynch an hydra that plays and is a pretty certain nk for scum.

People voting for mif as plynch are bad.

On June 16 2014 02:48 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 00:26 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 16 2014 00:24 Koshi wrote:
It could be that mz was rb and that kush is scum. But town vigi shot mz and hf fake claimed the rb.

Then kush is bussing hf like he likes. And hf is bussing kush for funzies.

Yes. I like this theory. HF rb was silly.

It could be. But how likely is that. It means you are SURE HF is scum too. Might aswell vote him.

This a very strange post btw. Why do I have to vote for HF if I think both are scum? Doesnt make any sense. Smells so iffy.

Robik the magus what you think?

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 27 2014 22:55 GMT
#6112
My theory was that both were scum. And I had extra reasons for Kush.
w.e

gg wp remove game from brain
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 12 13 14 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 319
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32017
Calm 6834
Rain 1790
Bisu 1716
Jaedong 711
FanTaSy 631
Horang2 551
BeSt 384
Rush 312
Stork 302
[ Show more ]
Soma 254
Zeus 174
Larva 158
Light 151
Free 121
Snow 116
ZerO 113
Barracks 96
Mind 88
910 87
Mong 68
Killer 60
Pusan 60
Sea.KH 56
Hyun 39
ToSsGirL 35
NaDa 28
Shinee 28
Sexy 23
Aegong 21
Hm[arnc] 19
sorry 16
Terrorterran 16
Noble 13
Sacsri 7
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7012
Counter-Strike
fl0m2977
olofmeister912
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King65
Other Games
gofns33609
singsing2113
B2W.Neo727
Lowko292
crisheroes273
hiko224
RotterdaM57
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2922
• Jankos2730
• TFBlade246
Other Games
• WagamamaTV181
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 9m
Big Brain Bouts
21h 9m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.