• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:01
CEST 01:01
KST 08:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8155 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 22:47 GMT
#3353
On June 16 2014 07:45 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 07:43 Koshi wrote:
or maybe just VA. Nobody will expect that. Anyway. I will keep eye open to good suggestions.


Kush/VA/Keto prob be good too.

Wouldnt mind a shot on yamato either.

You are either the best replacement ever or mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 22:47 GMT
#3354
not both.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 22:48 GMT
#3356
On June 16 2014 07:47 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 07:41 Koshi wrote:
ah yes. With the janitor I shouldn't shoot Kush. Alakaslam/Kush then. I will random and tell you at deadline.

COME AT ME BRO

Yeah, I really don't get why you say that. So I will.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 16 2014 08:47 GMT
#3475
I am going to yolo shoot. I don't know how many janitors scum has but I can't let them janitor my shot. I think the poofter his list is pretty good.

I kinda also really want to hit scum because then we are insanely ahead. Unlike Mr. Doomthinker Obiwan is claiming we still have 2 misslynches left because the d1 scumlynch. I am going to believe scum has a janitor and a vigi. So worst case 5 town die tonight. But after that there should be only 2 nk every night (I think we got a docsave n1). Till we lynch 2 scummers. Then we will have another ml into lylo.

Like, consolidation is all fun and stuff, but moving around near the deadline is never bad. As long as the biggest wagon ends up with +50% of the votes. That's the only thing that matters.

Also, Mr. Obiwan should be scumhunting instead of telling town how to play. We know how to play mafia. Your general guidelines are not needed here. I checked your D2 play and it was utter shit. Weekends aren't great for anybody but please look at yourself first and others after. Pick up your own play first. I promise I will shoot you if you go post another guideline post. There were so many cases on D2 and you decided to do nothing with them.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 16 2014 15:25 GMT
#3514
Oh boy these Holyflare cases will be epic.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 16 2014 17:12 GMT
#3570
Man... I already changed my Kush vigi shot into somebody else... Last time it had not a good effect though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 16 2014 17:15 GMT
#3572
We can lynch him tomorrow for morale.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 16 2014 17:18 GMT
#3574
I play for my fans.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 16 2014 17:26 GMT
#3579
I don't want to shoot Kush because VA said Kush is town. I respect VA his reads.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 16 2014 17:32 GMT
#3581
hero play.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 16 2014 17:32 GMT
#3582
Everything I do is heroic by definition.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 16 2014 17:33 GMT
#3585
cops should be on sandroba and fool tbh. Misslynches those people would be so painful.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 16 2014 19:58 GMT
#3670
On June 17 2014 04:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
im interested to see how this night turns out, i might have stirred the pot a bit

You probably didn't.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 16 2014 19:59 GMT
#3674
I shot Kush. Not many people scumreading him though. Dnu. I went Kush --> Gumshoe --> Kush

life sucks.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 16 2014 20:19 GMT
#3678
meh
gg
soz town
gl
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 27 2014 21:49 GMT
#6088
I got so much shit for my Chrom read. So much shit.

Fuck you all. retards.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 27 2014 22:07 GMT
#6094
On June 28 2014 06:55 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 06:49 Koshi wrote:
I got so much shit for my Chrom read. So much shit.

Fuck you all. retards.

I will apologize to you if you stop scumreading me every game when we are both town. ^_^

No. You can go to hell.

I make some fucking reads. they aren't perfect obviously but at least 4 of you go: "omg Koshi his reads are such bullshit, really what a pile of garbage"

WHILE I AM ON FUCKING SCUM. LIKE. THE CASE WAS 100% LEGIT. I MAKE A FUCKING META CASE AND ALL ON CHROM IN MY FIRST 2 POSTS.


Then somewhat later:

I say that HF faked the RB and that MZ got RB because he wanted to shoot Kush.


YOU CALL ME FUCKING SCUM FOR NOT VOTING HF.


I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 27 2014 22:07 GMT
#6095
I know my townreads were fucking shit after all. But still. Fuck it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-27 22:20:36
June 27 2014 22:09 GMT
#6096
It can't be helped I liked CR, buddying good tactic. CR really good player overall. If he isn't playing shitty on purpose. Lovely.
Robik meh, he is good D1 it seems. He was also more a shouldn't lynch guy than a townread guy I think. But still.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 27 2014 22:21 GMT
#6098
Who were the people scumreading CR? That was nice.

Dnu. I love the guy too much or something.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings7
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 188
ProTech174
ViBE94
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12606
910 70
NaDa 19
Dota 2
monkeys_forever368
canceldota138
League of Legends
Doublelift4683
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3974
Other Games
summit1g4820
JimRising 377
C9.Mang0361
Liquid`Hasu243
ToD187
PPMD33
JuggernautJason31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick223
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 91
• poizon28 42
• musti20045 28
• RyuSc2 23
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21560
League of Legends
• Scarra899
Other Games
• imaqtpie1111
• Shiphtur576
• tFFMrPink 7
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
10h 59m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
17h 59m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
Patches Events
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.