• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:51
CEST 14:51
KST 21:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War35.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202619Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11073 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 19:35 GMT
#3052
On June 16 2014 04:35 marvellosity wrote:
only on page 141

shall we kill yamato just because it'd be fun to lynch him regardless of his alignment?

no read faster
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 19:37 GMT
#3056
On June 16 2014 04:36 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 04:33 Koshi wrote:
On June 16 2014 04:33 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
marv is basically running the game at this point. he can point at whoever he wants and say "die" and the town is basically going to follow him to the moon.

What is the problem?


there isnt one?

wat

oh ok. It was just a story.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 19:37 GMT
#3059
On June 16 2014 04:36 Tehpoofter wrote:
Why just Kush koshi?

I don't like him.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 19:38 GMT
#3062
On June 16 2014 04:38 TicaTica wrote:
I still want to kill Obi too

+1
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 19:40 GMT
#3065
On June 16 2014 04:39 marvellosity wrote:
someone (not now) is gonna have to explain this obi thing to me

I just don't like him.

I can't vote Yamato.
1) he defended me D1.
2) He is voting Kush.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 19:50 GMT
#3092
On June 16 2014 04:46 TicaTica wrote:
Koshi can't you just trust me? I'm someone you know and am familiar with. I'm town and I'm a Balla. Just join my wagon plz.

Balla. Hmm. Sexy to see you back.

I might do so.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 19:51 GMT
#3096
##unvote
##vote: Haruh


Balla sheep
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 19:57 GMT
#3117
what a shitty yamato lynch.
Well in case yamato is scum I guess game is literally solved. But I don't believe it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 20:04 GMT
#3140
Quite obvious with his last post.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 20:08 GMT
#3150
Balla. I am disappoint.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 20:11 GMT
#3154
I really didn't want to kill HarurH tbh...

Man, Balla, I am sad.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 21:09 GMT
#3225
That you people don't get that I am the vig is really funny.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 21:11 GMT
#3228
On June 16 2014 06:09 Koshi wrote:
That you people don't get that I am the vig is really funny.

I don't think that they have 2 janitors, even though it is possible but maybe this is better.

I am going to shoot annoying people.

So yamato you now know I will shoot you if you are a shitter.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 21:12 GMT
#3230
On June 16 2014 06:10 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 06:09 Koshi wrote:
That you people don't get that I am the vig is really funny.

And did you shoot MZ?

ofc. I wanted to shoot Kush but then the guy claims to shoot Kush.

Meh. I thought he was mafia going for cred or so. Or when the real vig would shoot Kush he gets cred. w.e I shot him.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 21:39 GMT
#3288
On June 16 2014 06:14 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 06:12 Koshi wrote:
On June 16 2014 06:10 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 16 2014 06:09 Koshi wrote:
That you people don't get that I am the vig is really funny.

And did you shoot MZ?

ofc. I wanted to shoot Kush but then the guy claims to shoot Kush.

Meh. I thought he was mafia going for cred or so. Or when the real vig would shoot Kush he gets cred. w.e I shot him.

Ok, but then you really need to think that HF is fakeclaiming if you also think that kush is scum, no?

It is not an accident I found that awesome theory that HF is faking a rb claim.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 21:47 GMT
#3297
On June 16 2014 06:26 Holyflare wrote:
Just going to say that cop should check kush.

Just going to say I will very likely shoot Kush. So cops should check you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 21:53 GMT
#3311
On June 16 2014 06:52 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 06:46 justanothertownie wrote:
And HF busses Kush on top of that? Pretty stupid scumplay. But ok, not that I trust HF in any way.


Bus my mafia partner to counter a wagon on a mafia partner only to have mz rb'd and then for me to claim it for no reason only to carry on bussing my team mate despite nobody else wanting to lynch him in this entire game. OK

OR I'm town.

That has all nothing to do with it. Only RB on MZ --> into fakeclaim.
But it's not that I believe it to be true. It's just a possibility.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 22:01 GMT
#3327
On June 16 2014 07:00 justanothertownie wrote:
Semi-afk now. World Cup.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 22:41 GMT
#3349
ah yes. With the janitor I shouldn't shoot Kush. Alakaslam/Kush then. I will random and tell you at deadline.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 22:43 GMT
#3351
or maybe just VA. Nobody will expect that. Anyway. I will keep eye open to good suggestions.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 319
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32017
Calm 6834
Rain 1790
Bisu 1716
Jaedong 711
FanTaSy 631
Horang2 551
BeSt 384
Rush 312
Stork 302
[ Show more ]
Soma 254
Zeus 174
Larva 158
Light 151
Free 121
Snow 116
ZerO 113
Barracks 96
Mind 88
910 87
Mong 68
Killer 60
Pusan 60
Sea.KH 56
Hyun 39
ToSsGirL 35
NaDa 28
Shinee 28
Sexy 23
Aegong 21
Hm[arnc] 19
sorry 16
Terrorterran 16
Noble 13
Sacsri 7
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7012
Counter-Strike
fl0m2977
olofmeister912
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King65
Other Games
gofns33609
singsing2113
B2W.Neo727
Lowko292
crisheroes273
hiko224
RotterdaM57
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2922
• Jankos2730
• TFBlade246
Other Games
• WagamamaTV181
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 9m
Big Brain Bouts
21h 9m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.