• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:31
CEST 12:31
KST 19:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8248 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 23 2014 05:30 GMT
#5491
On June 23 2014 14:21 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2014 13:52 Alakaslam wrote:
On June 23 2014 12:10 27ninjabunnies wrote:
So i didn't disappear on purpose. Can you link me the auestion?

So reason why I was gone, my brother got his truck in the river bed, so my dad and I had to go pull him out!

Then my dad was an idiot, and got his truck stuck, so we had to call another guy to pull both of us out.

So basically we are muddy, finally unstuck, and i just want a shower.

Hence why the update from my phone!!

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


More like

[image loading]


MY brother. My dad, and both trucks.

Your bro is inexperienced in the art of slicks.

Need more tranny abuse and possibly shovel

And never stahp
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 23 2014 06:05 GMT
#5495
On June 23 2014 14:45 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2014 13:51 Alakaslam wrote:
On June 23 2014 09:49 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
god this game is so dumb.

i hope we all go down in a big flaming ball of doom.



On June 23 2014 09:54 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On June 23 2014 09:52 Holyflare wrote:
i think snb is a good choice to lynch, on the day everyone was going to lynch between mif and sandroba he came in and said they were both not lynch worthy and he thought it was actually town mif/sandroba out of the blue with little to no reasoning


im voting you.

^ I apply this yardstick to you because of the BS you put above it and FAR TOO OFTEN BRO

Even if you are town I will push your lynch if you are ceaselessly negative.

Just because it is 200+ pages you call it shit and won't read back before ppl spammed. And then, continue to spam your moaning.

NO.


coming from a guy that hasnt done a single thing all game besides spout useless one liners and boast about the fact that hes unreadable, i couldnt care less.

if youre really going to push me on lylo/mylo because im being negative i will omgus you right the fuck out of this game.

Only scum need be actively negative right now, making me suspicious of you and Holyflare. And I have been acting according to my wincon whether you understand or not.

From my position, those one-liners are town
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 23 2014 06:11 GMT
#5497
On June 23 2014 14:45 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2014 13:51 Alakaslam wrote:
On June 23 2014 09:49 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
god this game is so dumb.

i hope we all go down in a big flaming ball of doom.



On June 23 2014 09:54 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On June 23 2014 09:52 Holyflare wrote:
i think snb is a good choice to lynch, on the day everyone was going to lynch between mif and sandroba he came in and said they were both not lynch worthy and he thought it was actually town mif/sandroba out of the blue with little to no reasoning


im voting you.

^ I apply this yardstick to you because of the BS you put above it and FAR TOO OFTEN BRO

Even if you are town I will push your lynch if you are ceaselessly negative.

Just because it is 200+ pages you call it shit and won't read back before ppl spammed. And then, continue to spam your moaning.

NO.


coming from a guy that hasnt done a single thing all game besides spout useless one liners and boast about the fact that hes unreadable, i couldnt care less.

if youre really going to push me on lylo/mylo because im being negative i will omgus you right the fuck out of this game.

The bold is also self contradictory or hypocritical; if it is mlylo, then lynching for incorrect in that fashion is itself detestable, as you find my behavior.

You seem to want the game to end, but I don't. I want to fight it out and I want meaningful interaction with folks when I drop in because otherwise my reads will not form and I will continue to be useless as you have asserted.

So, anyone who is negative at this point should be considered scum trying to demoralize town. From here on. It is intolerable!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 23 2014 06:21 GMT
#5499
On June 23 2014 15:20 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
you know what? you might actually be a good lynch.

and not just because youre wasting my patience.

Let's do it!

##Vote: ObiWanShinobi

Because that isn't the town response to attempts to improve the atmosphere at lylo at all.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 23 2014 06:23 GMT
#5501
Now explain how it is pro town and why I should be lynched
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 23 2014 06:29 GMT
#5503
For example.

ObiWanShinobi continues to defend and propagate a defeatist atmosphere in a game all to plagued with it, and grows irritated with an individual trying to change this.

I see no town motivation to do this, however, I see many reasons for scum to do so.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 23 2014 06:32 GMT
#5504
On June 23 2014 15:29 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
who the fuck cares about "pro town," the only thing that matters at this point is lynching mafia.

the fact that youve thrown your vote away uselessly several times and have done next to nothing but post garbage all game, only to complain about "thread atmosphere" in lylo makes me think youre trying too hard to be town. you havent even cared about this game right up until this point, so i dont believe a word coming out of your mouth when you start complaining about the way im acting.

Very good!

Now my voting has indeed been less than optimal. But if you check the timings, it was usually setting two wagons even, encouraging choice. Usually I was ill informed, so I felt this would be the best course of action with my vote.

During this time town atmosphere was still good enough that I felt I could get a read, as it is now. I am duly pleased with myself.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 23 2014 06:33 GMT
#5505
Now, how were your negative comments moving toward lynching mafia?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 23 2014 06:35 GMT
#5506
I misspelled "too"

Phone plz

Also COME AT ME BRO

I am your 8th blue folks. Scum have probably known all game.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 23 2014 06:38 GMT
#5507
So, since I am here to stay? Stop calling my attempts at Scum WIFOM and self-townconfirming shit please thanks.

Sure, this is the scummiest role to claim and it would even make some sense to claim it as VT, while as an actual Cin Drallig it makes less sense because I actually want to absorb a shot.

So scum can chew on that.

But here the claim is.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 23 2014 06:41 GMT
#5510
On June 23 2014 15:38 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2014 15:32 Alakaslam wrote:
On June 23 2014 15:29 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
who the fuck cares about "pro town," the only thing that matters at this point is lynching mafia.

the fact that youve thrown your vote away uselessly several times and have done next to nothing but post garbage all game, only to complain about "thread atmosphere" in lylo makes me think youre trying too hard to be town. you havent even cared about this game right up until this point, so i dont believe a word coming out of your mouth when you start complaining about the way im acting.

Very good!

Now my voting has indeed been less than optimal. But if you check the timings, it was usually setting two wagons even, encouraging choice. Usually I was ill informed, so I felt this would be the best course of action with my vote.

During this time town atmosphere was still good enough that I felt I could get a read, as it is now. I am duly pleased with myself.


i dont understand this sentence. rephrase it pls.

I usually voted when there were two wagons, with one leading with a few votes or less- I would vote the smaller wagon, trying to increase the probability of people thinking about their choice.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 23 2014 06:41 GMT
#5511
On June 23 2014 15:40 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
ugh, hang on. im playing another game and im distracted.

ill be back in like 30 minutes. dont go anywhere.

Hijole! I have to sleep soon!

But yeah I have insomnia atm still so anything goes I guess
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 23 2014 06:49 GMT
#5515
So, since I am here to stay? Stop calling my attempts at Scum WIFOM and self-townconfirming shit please thanks.

Sure, this is the scummiest role to claim and it would even make some sense to claim it as VT, while as an actual Cin Drallig it makes less sense because I actually want to absorb a shot.

So scum can chew on that.

But here the claim is.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 23 2014 06:51 GMT
#5519
On June 23 2014 15:43 VayneAuthority wrote:
of course slam has the last blue role, who else. this game is gay

You know? Why the hell are you so negative?

So far it is actually developing into a scumteam; OWS, VA, HF

Who else, I miss someone? Yet ppl will say "slam Ur head up ass

OWS voted HF"

I could care less, both were negative. And I voted Kush all kinds of times in the best of games.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 23 2014 06:53 GMT
#5521
On June 23 2014 15:49 VayneAuthority wrote:
LOLL alakaslam with veteran role. that is some comedy gold right there. Thats like giving me veteran.

I have has much LMAO

"The troll himself, ..."

HIJOLE

Plus I enjoyed being Drallig in that Xbox game
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 23 2014 06:54 GMT
#5522
On June 23 2014 15:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
for all intents and purposes the only blue claim that can be mafia at this point is chrom but no point in lynching into blues yet. time to kill ritoky finally and go from there. Probably CR.

Why does scum make that fakeclaim though? I am almost voting with you but I have that massive reservation.

Plus your negativity causing me to be suspicious of you
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 23 2014 06:55 GMT
#5523
So someone lurk atm?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 23 2014 06:56 GMT
#5524
HIJOLE I need to sleep actually see late tomorrow
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 23 2014 06:57 GMT
#5526
On June 23 2014 15:56 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
slam can you stop voting people because you dont like them

Absolutely nothing personal there. I got you to talk positively

Wish I could do the same VA but I gave up on this LXVIII
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 23 2014 06:58 GMT
#5527
Now I sleep for coherent more tomorrow
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 14047
StarCastTV_EN345
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs MilkiCowLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings61
CranKy Ducklings SOOP14
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 8247
Jaedong 3881
EffOrt 2333
BeSt 942
actioN 915
Soma 535
Killer 527
Horang2 459
ZerO 382
Pusan 380
[ Show more ]
Zeus 191
Stork 190
Rush 120
JYJ 99
soO 71
HiyA 60
Barracks 59
Mong 42
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 30
Shinee 30
Sharp 26
Sexy 22
sorry 20
NaDa 20
Terrorterran 19
Sacsri 12
JulyZerg 10
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc3761
XaKoH 290
Counter-Strike
edward73
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1095
WinterStarcraft855
Other Games
gofns52211
singsing1354
olofmeister1259
ceh9557
byalli491
Livibee203
Pyrionflax169
ArmadaUGS31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick531
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream354
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 196
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH352
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1771
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
13h 29m
Kung Fu Cup
1d
The PondCast
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.