• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:01
CEST 01:01
KST 08:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8155 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 17:11 GMT
#2930
We voted to pressure fool and he responded.

Why.do you defend kush so hard? I gave me reaspns.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 17:45 GMT
#2936
Exactly. Sense you are now making. Kush his alignment cant be proven by mz dieing or you rb.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 17:48 GMT
#2938
On June 16 2014 00:26 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 00:24 Koshi wrote:
It could be that mz was rb and that kush is scum. But town vigi shot mz and hf fake claimed the rb.

Then kush is bussing hf like he likes. And hf is bussing kush for funzies.

Yes. I like this theory. HF rb was silly.

It could be. But how likely is that. It means you are SURE HF is scum too. Might aswell vote him.

This a very strange post btw. Why do I have to vote for HF if I think both are scum? Doesnt make any sense. Smells so iffy.

Robik the magus what you think?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 17:49 GMT
#2939
On June 16 2014 02:47 roundabound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 02:45 Koshi wrote:
Exactly. Sense you are now making. Kush his alignment cant be proven by mz dieing or you rb.

like almost every other person in the game.

So wahts ya point...

HF before said kush is town because hf got rb.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 17:51 GMT
#2941
Holy, hf, kush, gumshoe, poofter

Endgame bragging rights.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 17:52 GMT
#2942
Wait I trade 1 hf for a jat
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 18:20 GMT
#2960
wow we need a marv.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 18:35 GMT
#2969
On June 16 2014 03:30 roundabound wrote:
Excellent waste of a vote there HF.

That one vote is certainly going to lynch scum at this pivotal moment, what, 30min from deadline.

LOl.. obviously you have some conviction in ya former read to drop it so haphazardly.

*clap clap*

~moc

+1
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 18:48 GMT
#2979
I can sheep you if you tell me who you are.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 18:48 GMT
#2981
On June 16 2014 03:48 TicaTica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 03:48 Koshi wrote:
I can sheep you if you tell me who you are.

You talking to me?

yes ofc.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 18:52 GMT
#2985
On June 16 2014 03:49 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
koshi if i tell you who i am will you sheep me onto yourself?

*yawn*
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 19:10 GMT
#2999
On June 16 2014 04:06 marvellosity wrote:
really 6 people not voting with less than an hour to go? that's atrocious

It's funny because I think all of them could be scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 19:12 GMT
#3004
On June 16 2014 03:57 TicaTica wrote:
So Koshi, what if anything do you find unconvincing about the case? Do you think I'm wrong that the Haru/Rainbows interaction is town-on-scum? Where do you stand on this?

Haru could be scum but he is sooooo annoying. Annoying people more likely town? I don't know how serious you want me to reply here.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 19:28 GMT
#3031
wow I don't want to vote CR at all.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 19:28 GMT
#3033
marv find something else really...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 19:29 GMT
#3034
Marv try something else PLEASE.

Like Kush. Read kush filter.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 19:30 GMT
#3036
There are people who don't want to vote Kush because he is "trying". Both are currently on CR.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 19:31 GMT
#3039
On June 16 2014 04:29 marvellosity wrote:
i'm still catching up, dunno why people would be following me around

why do you like CR's Erandorr vote then Koshi?

how do we feel about yamato? I could kill yamato.

I'm ok with Poofter after all because he posted some more when i thought he wouldn't have

CR vote on Erandorr is shit. But is it scummy? I don't know. Really.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 19:33 GMT
#3046
On June 16 2014 04:33 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
marv is basically running the game at this point. he can point at whoever he wants and say "die" and the town is basically going to follow him to the moon.

What is the problem?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 15 2014 19:35 GMT
#3049
Man, I am sticking on Kush. Fuck it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings7
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 188
ProTech174
ViBE94
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12606
910 70
NaDa 19
Dota 2
monkeys_forever368
canceldota138
League of Legends
Doublelift4683
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3974
Other Games
summit1g4820
JimRising 377
C9.Mang0361
Liquid`Hasu243
ToD187
PPMD33
JuggernautJason31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick223
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 91
• poizon28 42
• musti20045 28
• RyuSc2 23
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21560
League of Legends
• Scarra899
Other Games
• imaqtpie1111
• Shiphtur576
• tFFMrPink 7
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
10h 59m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
17h 59m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
Patches Events
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.