• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:23
CEST 07:23
KST 14:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7204 users

Cell Mini Mafia II - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 29 2014 16:56 GMT
#813
On May 30 2014 01:54 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2014 01:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
On May 30 2014 01:48 Holyflare wrote:
On May 30 2014 00:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
On May 30 2014 00:02 OdinOfPergo wrote:
honestly this is freaking stupid

You peple want to lynch me on afk,. but in my eyes all of you are lurkers.
I'm here. seversl hours a day, I sacrifice 3-4 hr/day after a 16 hr day t talk to you.
Qnd you're goner, but fuck. I;m ;lynch foir today?
Fucking lynch me. I;m done with this crap. Maintain higher post limites or laY THE FUCK OFF ME FOR HAVIGN TO PULL 18 HR DAYS.

Odin. Stop it. We've been through this before. This is not how you play a game.


have you changed your mind yet?

In regards to what?


I mean have you made up your mind yet* about who is scum in the cell.

Have you?
I have a vote down.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 29 2014 17:02 GMT
#817
On May 30 2014 01:57 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2014 01:56 WaveofShadow wrote:
On May 30 2014 01:54 Holyflare wrote:
On May 30 2014 01:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
On May 30 2014 01:48 Holyflare wrote:
On May 30 2014 00:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
On May 30 2014 00:02 OdinOfPergo wrote:
honestly this is freaking stupid

You peple want to lynch me on afk,. but in my eyes all of you are lurkers.
I'm here. seversl hours a day, I sacrifice 3-4 hr/day after a 16 hr day t talk to you.
Qnd you're goner, but fuck. I;m ;lynch foir today?
Fucking lynch me. I;m done with this crap. Maintain higher post limites or laY THE FUCK OFF ME FOR HAVIGN TO PULL 18 HR DAYS.

Odin. Stop it. We've been through this before. This is not how you play a game.


have you changed your mind yet?

In regards to what?


I mean have you made up your mind yet* about who is scum in the cell.

Have you?
I have a vote down.


probably still mz but i wanna look at his posts a bit more, interested how odin can go from spaz drunk typing to not drunk typing so fast

Much like gumshoe (and to an unfortunate degree, Onegu,) Odin seems to me like one of those people who just shoudn't be playing mafia. Simple as that.

So if you're not sure yourself, why ask me HF?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 29 2014 21:44 GMT
#858
On May 30 2014 06:41 IAmRobik wrote:
Put me in coach!

I wasn't gonna sub in cause I was scared of rolling maf, but I heard I would be in a group with holyflare and I snap-accepted. Then Artanis told me I'm town and the fact that there's a 50% chance of HF being mafia and a chance for me to shit all over him if he is makes me super duper happy.

Good to have you, but it means I was wrong about smurf guy.
Who else posts gifs? Guess it could be Ace I suppose.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 29 2014 21:59 GMT
#863
Lolrobik
Pls
Hasn't read game, thinks I'm scum

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 30 2014 00:49 GMT
#899
layabout totes town
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 30 2014 01:01 GMT
#902
So if layabout is town mderg seems like the obvious choice in that cell, but obvious choices give me the willies (even Palmar lol)

I guess it's entirely likely bunnies could tryhard like this as scum, right?

Also the further the day goes on the better I feel about MZ scum...kind of annoyed HF called dibs on it
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 30 2014 01:26 GMT
#904
On May 30 2014 10:13 Holyflare wrote:
Mderg is mafia for other reasons but let's try and win before it gets to that cell.

Kk. Let's try and be sure of group A.
Completely ignoring odins outburst, I'm fairly certain he's town and was since he came into the thread.

I want to look at the cases made against MZ because I haven't really looked at what peoples reasonings are for calling him scum. What are yours? Also I can't remember if you answered my question from earlier.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 30 2014 01:46 GMT
#907
On May 30 2014 10:36 Holyflare wrote:
Mz only buddied ritoky from the very start and then when the time came and people started town reading odin mz's only contributions to help the game move forward were to point by point discredit everything odin was saying. Literally everything. I asked mz to give reads on everyone else and he did but they weren't anything more than the obvious. I kind of want to talk to odin about his reads though to see if he's kind of similar.

I have a bad feeling about ritoky because his reasons for his reads are poopy and even though his strategy is to get the most points early he placed the cell where he pretty much town read 2 people last in the order and didn't listen to anyones advice about changing it.

In all honesty this game is annoying the shit out of me because people joined under the required pretense in the op to actually be active and a lot of people aren't.

Through the madness there appears to be the background of critical thinking in Odin's posting. The early more coherent stuff included. Not likely faked, though I must say I'd be impressed at this point if Odin were scum---those would be BH lengths he's going through to keep himself alive (not that I am basing my read of him in any way on anything he posted today lol. And i Guess not that BH is so good at keeping himself alive when scum anyway. Guy gets caught like every game).

I agree with you on some extent in regards to MZ---there was also something that struck me that reminds me a little of PYP:LoL and is once again a shit association case.

What are the chances scum Sloosh showed up with his case on scum MZ and then MZ showed up to muddy the waters? Him and Mocsta faked a big argument in LoL that worked for quite a while in their favour. I can't say I'm considering this thought extensively but it just seemed pretty damn coinicdental to me. At the very least it makes me want to go read Sloosh's MZ case (and everyone else's reasons for finding him scum) to be sure.

As for ritoky....meh. It's pretty binary. Either it's a scumplay or it isn't, and I may just look back at his whole filter simply from that context.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 30 2014 01:54 GMT
#909
MZ's reads post just strikes me as 'bad.' I can't even quite put my finger on it---there's detail and some insight into perspectives and stuff but I get awful feels from it. He does sort of come up with a similar issue I had with batsnack's monster reads post (though I focused only on my own cell at the time), but I'm long since past the 'he's thinking what I thought' kind of deal with him.

If we're also considering your group I'm kinda curious as to what you think of Robik too. Continuing to look into MZ and people's posts about him in the meantime.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 30 2014 01:55 GMT
#910
Also Poofter REALLY needs to start participating.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 30 2014 02:04 GMT
#913
Confirmation bias inc weeeooooweeeoooo
Sloosh's case on MZ READS like a bus.

You mentioned it yourself that it's 'hard not to agree' with what Sloosh wrote but that's because there's no substance there. MZ's filter is fluffy and as scum he would want to go first. Yes, and?

It's weak and leaves room for basically any real effort from MZ to shut it down on its own.

ANd then not even 45 min later after not posting in over a day he shows up and posts his own shit.
Essentially ignores Sloosh's case in favour of interacting with other members of the thread until prodded...it's a bunch of little things that look like shit.

I am a terrible player for posting the above but it's gotta be said. I want to see Sloosh come back now and respond to MZ's 'defense.'
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 30 2014 02:04 GMT
#914
On May 30 2014 10:57 Holyflare wrote:
Robik hasn't done shit yet, he started throwing out reads and then said hasn't read before page 44 and briefly your filter. Why did he start with your filter when his whole reason for snap accepting was to lynch me?

Is that scummy?

I'm curious because I think Palmar essentially does the same thing.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 30 2014 02:06 GMT
#915
Defs gonna have a harder time with D than E now I think, but I suppose we may very well win before that...

I think right now I'm at MZ/Palmar/Sloosh/mderg/??? team right now.
Fuck your group HF.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 30 2014 02:12 GMT
#917
Yeah I think batsnacks may be town.
His response to me calling him scum is odd in a way I'm not really used to---like he defends himself by almost discrediting me and/or tearing up my argument but not in a scummy way per se. Also yeah to post that realization that we win by going 3-0 much later in the game than I did (but it was essentially the exact same kind of realization' gives me decent feels.

Oh and HF this question from earlier btw:
On May 30 2014 02:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2014 01:57 Holyflare wrote:
On May 30 2014 01:56 WaveofShadow wrote:
On May 30 2014 01:54 Holyflare wrote:
On May 30 2014 01:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
On May 30 2014 01:48 Holyflare wrote:
On May 30 2014 00:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
On May 30 2014 00:02 OdinOfPergo wrote:
honestly this is freaking stupid

You peple want to lynch me on afk,. but in my eyes all of you are lurkers.
I'm here. seversl hours a day, I sacrifice 3-4 hr/day after a 16 hr day t talk to you.
Qnd you're goner, but fuck. I;m ;lynch foir today?
Fucking lynch me. I;m done with this crap. Maintain higher post limites or laY THE FUCK OFF ME FOR HAVIGN TO PULL 18 HR DAYS.

Odin. Stop it. We've been through this before. This is not how you play a game.


have you changed your mind yet?

In regards to what?


I mean have you made up your mind yet* about who is scum in the cell.

Have you?
I have a vote down.


probably still mz but i wanna look at his posts a bit more, interested how odin can go from spaz drunk typing to not drunk typing so fast

Much like gumshoe (and to an unfortunate degree, Onegu,) Odin seems to me like one of those people who just shoudn't be playing mafia. Simple as that.

So if you're not sure yourself, why ask me HF?

Regarding the 'making up of my mind.'
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 30 2014 02:14 GMT
#919
On May 30 2014 11:11 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2014 11:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
On May 30 2014 10:57 Holyflare wrote:
Robik hasn't done shit yet, he started throwing out reads and then said hasn't read before page 44 and briefly your filter. Why did he start with your filter when his whole reason for snap accepting was to lynch me?

Is that scummy?

I'm curious because I think Palmar essentially does the same thing.


I would think town robik would jump at the chance to read my filter and find scummy things. I think mafia robik would look elsewhere.

So you think a Palmar/Robik scumteam would both try and push me as scum in almost exactly the same way?

Personally when it comes to your group I think I'm gonna go the process of elim route---if I can find reason enough to find Shiao/Robik towny now then I'll be able to vote you with no qualms. Finding scummy things in someone's filter is easy to do from either alignment for any reason and I don't think your comment says much about Robik at all.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 30 2014 02:17 GMT
#922
On May 30 2014 11:15 Holyflare wrote:
Just wanted to get your input on things because i had scummy wave feels and more input is always good. You also change your mind a lot

This game especially.
Is changing one's mind seen as a scummy or towny trait generally?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 30 2014 02:19 GMT
#925
On May 30 2014 11:15 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2014 11:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
Confirmation bias inc weeeooooweeeoooo
Sloosh's case on MZ READS like a bus.

You mentioned it yourself that it's 'hard not to agree' with what Sloosh wrote but that's because there's no substance there. MZ's filter is fluffy and as scum he would want to go first. Yes, and?

It's weak and leaves room for basically any real effort from MZ to shut it down on its own.

ANd then not even 45 min later after not posting in over a day he shows up and posts his own shit.
Essentially ignores Sloosh's case in favour of interacting with other members of the thread until prodded...it's a bunch of little things that look like shit.

I am a terrible player for posting the above but it's gotta be said. I want to see Sloosh come back now and respond to MZ's 'defense.'


Here's my problem with this. From what I have read, sloosh's case is the best comprehensive case against MZ out there right now.

If you say Odin's is better, I completely disagree. I think Odin's just took everything from Sloosh's and reworded it.

I actually haven't really looked into Odin's yet at all.
Despite popular belief, I don't think comprehensive cases on specific targets matter a hell of a lot. Look at how often Foolishness posts stuff like that (don't actually know if you've ever been exposed to him though...look at the old Shadow game if you want an example).

Cases say more about the people who wrote them then the people they're about, my fran'.

Are you saying that just because Sloosh wrote a comprehensive case (which it truly isn't but whatever I'll concede that point) that it makes him right? Or even further, that it makes him town?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 30 2014 02:21 GMT
#929
On May 30 2014 11:18 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2014 11:14 WaveofShadow wrote:
On May 30 2014 11:11 Holyflare wrote:
On May 30 2014 11:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
On May 30 2014 10:57 Holyflare wrote:
Robik hasn't done shit yet, he started throwing out reads and then said hasn't read before page 44 and briefly your filter. Why did he start with your filter when his whole reason for snap accepting was to lynch me?

Is that scummy?

I'm curious because I think Palmar essentially does the same thing.


I would think town robik would jump at the chance to read my filter and find scummy things. I think mafia robik would look elsewhere.

So you think a Palmar/Robik scumteam would both try and push me as scum in almost exactly the same way?

Personally when it comes to your group I think I'm gonna go the process of elim route---if I can find reason enough to find Shiao/Robik towny now then I'll be able to vote you with no qualms. Finding scummy things in someone's filter is easy to do from either alignment for any reason and I don't think your comment says much about Robik at all.


It's not about finding them and showing them. His ONLY reason for replacing was to get me lynched. His entrance post says "I'm town and I'm happy that there's a 50% chance hf is mafia!" then proceeds to completely ditch everything to do with the reason he joined (he knows I'm town) and randonly pick out your filter? Like wth? What towny does that?

Not to mention shiaopi replaced out instead of just afking more.

Eh I was wrong about the replacement thing last time and SHiaoPi is an honourable guy and would replace out as either alignment if he needed to. Not looking into that.

Now surely you can't possibly be telling me that you truly believe that Robik would come in blaring his intentions, being completely serious about them, and move on in a heartbeat? AND that that somehow makes him scum?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 30 2014 02:22 GMT
#930
On May 30 2014 11:20 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2014 11:15 ritoky wrote:
On May 30 2014 11:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
Confirmation bias inc weeeooooweeeoooo
Sloosh's case on MZ READS like a bus.

You mentioned it yourself that it's 'hard not to agree' with what Sloosh wrote but that's because there's no substance there. MZ's filter is fluffy and as scum he would want to go first. Yes, and?

It's weak and leaves room for basically any real effort from MZ to shut it down on its own.

ANd then not even 45 min later after not posting in over a day he shows up and posts his own shit.
Essentially ignores Sloosh's case in favour of interacting with other members of the thread until prodded...it's a bunch of little things that look like shit.

I am a terrible player for posting the above but it's gotta be said. I want to see Sloosh come back now and respond to MZ's 'defense.'


Here's my problem with this. From what I have read, sloosh's case is the best comprehensive case against MZ out there right now.

If you say Odin's is better, I completely disagree. I think Odin's just took everything from Sloosh's and reworded it.


So then nobody is going to mention what i wrote about mderg then earlier in regards to this? :/

Your turn to link it for me.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 30 2014 02:29 GMT
#938
Ritoky, tried to read Odin's later filter and specifically his defensive stuff re: MZ...couldn't get through it. Maybe if he comes back and summarizes in a coherent fashion or something? Either way I'm fine with what I have on that cell at the moment, but you're welcome to comment on what I said in response to your comment.

On May 30 2014 11:23 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2014 07:19 Holyflare wrote:
On May 30 2014 07:05 Holyflare wrote:
But sloosh was unconvincing, his case on MZ seemed kinda lazy and it seemed like he was actively lurking.

What I liked however was his point about MZ townreading people simply of going into the spotlight with their mayor campaigns. I also thought that MZ was sheeping ritoky for an easy misslynch at that point.


These two things cannot possibly go together at all. The first quote states that sloosh's case on mz is lazy and he's a lurker but his case was on mz sheeping ritoky and getting an early mislynch because he wouldn't care and it was quite reflective of what was happening. So we establish that mderg does not like sloosh because of this case. Mderg also states that he LIKES odin for the exact same thing that he hates sloosh for. These reads do not go together one bit.


His Palmar scumread makes sense but I have a feeling that Palmar is actually town.


This quote has no substance on a read of palmar at all. If a scum read makes sense then that person is scummy. Palmar has posted literally nothing but for some reason mderg gets the suspicion that palmar is town, based on nothing. Mderg has refrained from really commenting on cell B ever apart from this palmar point which he has defended about 3 times in his short filter. No read on WoS, no read on poofter other than saying that poofters point on palmar wasn't really that scum indicative.

The time that someone points out his scum reads (ritoky) in the form of colouring in cells mderg only comments on the read on bunnies rather than the red bolded palmar who he doesn't think is scum at all.

Mderg is the scum in his cell.


Just to add to this, Palmar is in mdergs other game (detention mafia) and palmar is actually posting in that game whereas he is not in this game yet mderg sees no relevance in mentioning that, no bother to attribute this lack of posting to an alignment, just small defences and free town reads for nothing.


Ehhhhh I don't like making reads this way. People have all sorts of reasons for this kind of thing and I very much believe in sticking to non-ongoing-type stuff. I'm still fine with mderg as scum purely by PoE right now (not that it's particularly relevant right now anyway---see mderg/bunnies' useless fight) because I haven't bothered to read much of that group's filters and don't really feel like it atm.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1267
910 103
Hyun 81
NotJumperer 62
Bale 36
Noble 18
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto21
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King358
Other Games
summit1g7255
Coldzera 732
JimRising 608
WinterStarcraft371
PiGStarcraft241
C9.Mang0239
NeuroSwarm158
ViBE2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick668
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 35
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2154
League of Legends
• Lourlo1089
• Rush1052
• Stunt324
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 37m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5h 37m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
18h 37m
Patches Events
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.