• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:37
CEST 04:37
KST 11:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8619 users

Cell Mini Mafia II - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 27 2014 23:48 GMT
#331
MZ what say you? Should I actually be voting ritoky for mayor? As a rule I'm not a big fan of the tryhard election types, even as a joke, and I'm not sure I follow your read.

Also our fuzzy wuzzy town circle needs to be bigger. Who should we add?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 27 2014 23:50 GMT
#335
On May 28 2014 08:46 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2014 08:40 WaveofShadow wrote:
On May 28 2014 08:35 Tehpoofter wrote:
On May 28 2014 07:21 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
ritoky and thrawn huh? One of you is scum and you're going down the hard way.

Also no to HF as mayor, I'd rather RNG mayor...


Dear god RNG already. Did we not learn our lesson in Golden Sun? Although I think that bringing up the bad idea of Rng makes you more town in that mafia would most likely want to secure mayor for themselves leaving it up to RNG sounds more towny thought process but a bad idea.

Meh, not really. Mayoral role is mostly useless in this setup, but thanks for playing!

So, we lynching Plammar?


I think its only a helpful role if mafia gets it in they are more likely to know the weakness/strength in their team vs town who only knows their alignment and don't care really as much.

As for Palmer he said the same thing in this game as the last time I think on day 1. He was scum last game so I think this might be ez game ez rares.


btw I think HF is town but still shouldn't be mayor.

lol i love the last part of this post so much.
Remember how last game you made that post and I immediately vomited due to scum overload? This is like the opposite of that. Maybe.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 27 2014 23:52 GMT
#336
On May 28 2014 08:50 Tehpoofter wrote:
Cell Mafia ONE
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2014 09:41 Palmar wrote:
yeah I think this part of the game is dumb. I'll be checking in again in two days.


Cell Mafia TWO
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2014 08:36 Palmar wrote:
oh fuck, we're doing the election phase. In that case I'll see you when the game begins.


He was mafia in game 1. Palmer mafia in my cell.

Srs question though. Is this an actual reason for your read on Palmar? Because if you're meta-ing him then why does my meta not apply?

(This actually has a very specific answer, and while HF has the right idea, he doesn't have the proper reasoning behind it. I wonder if anyone will pick it out during the game.)
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 28 2014 00:01 GMT
#340
On May 28 2014 09:00 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2014 08:50 ritoky wrote:
I just looked at where HF is from, and this is a MUST know question!

HF are you from the land of King George III (aka King Thrawn III) or the land of Winston Churchill? This is crucial in determining your fate.


they're the same land -.-

'Murricans.
Amirite?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 28 2014 00:05 GMT
#347
On May 28 2014 09:03 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2014 09:01 WaveofShadow wrote:
On May 28 2014 09:00 Holyflare wrote:
On May 28 2014 08:50 ritoky wrote:
I just looked at where HF is from, and this is a MUST know question!

HF are you from the land of King George III (aka King Thrawn III) or the land of Winston Churchill? This is crucial in determining your fate.


they're the same land -.-

'Murricans.
Amirite?

Never really understood why Canada competes in their own events in the olympics and such while the other states just go with the US.

Of all the jabs you can make at Canada, that's the one you went with?
Totes scum.

On May 28 2014 09:02 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2014 08:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
On May 28 2014 08:50 Tehpoofter wrote:
Cell Mafia ONE
On April 02 2014 09:41 Palmar wrote:
yeah I think this part of the game is dumb. I'll be checking in again in two days.


Cell Mafia TWO
On May 28 2014 08:36 Palmar wrote:
oh fuck, we're doing the election phase. In that case I'll see you when the game begins.


He was mafia in game 1. Palmer mafia in my cell.

Srs question though. Is this an actual reason for your read on Palmar? Because if you're meta-ing him then why does my meta not apply?

(This actually has a very specific answer, and while HF has the right idea, he doesn't have the proper reasoning behind it. I wonder if anyone will pick it out during the game.)


I would never lynch him off of it but I was scum with him in that game and I remember he made that post and it was my first time being scum on forums since my newbie game and I was like "omg my partner just scum claimed" and it stuck with me Granted him and Steveling ended up caring me later cause I just quit playing but it bugged me at the time.

I feel like you are honestly playing a bit different than I've seen you in YOSO and Sun mafia which is a bit troubling. I have heard you like scum more thus my "how happy are you?" question.
If palmer played like he did last game though then he's scum.

WIFOM city, but do you think I needed you to explain why you asked that question? If I were scum, how would you have expected me to answer it? Kinda silly imo.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 28 2014 00:13 GMT
#361
On May 28 2014 09:09 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2014 09:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
On May 28 2014 09:03 Palmar wrote:
On May 28 2014 09:01 WaveofShadow wrote:
On May 28 2014 09:00 Holyflare wrote:
On May 28 2014 08:50 ritoky wrote:
I just looked at where HF is from, and this is a MUST know question!

HF are you from the land of King George III (aka King Thrawn III) or the land of Winston Churchill? This is crucial in determining your fate.


they're the same land -.-

'Murricans.
Amirite?

Never really understood why Canada competes in their own events in the olympics and such while the other states just go with the US.

Of all the jabs you can make at Canada, that's the one you went with?
Totes scum.

On May 28 2014 09:02 Tehpoofter wrote:
On May 28 2014 08:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
On May 28 2014 08:50 Tehpoofter wrote:
Cell Mafia ONE
On April 02 2014 09:41 Palmar wrote:
yeah I think this part of the game is dumb. I'll be checking in again in two days.


Cell Mafia TWO
On May 28 2014 08:36 Palmar wrote:
oh fuck, we're doing the election phase. In that case I'll see you when the game begins.


He was mafia in game 1. Palmer mafia in my cell.

Srs question though. Is this an actual reason for your read on Palmar? Because if you're meta-ing him then why does my meta not apply?

(This actually has a very specific answer, and while HF has the right idea, he doesn't have the proper reasoning behind it. I wonder if anyone will pick it out during the game.)


I would never lynch him off of it but I was scum with him in that game and I remember he made that post and it was my first time being scum on forums since my newbie game and I was like "omg my partner just scum claimed" and it stuck with me Granted him and Steveling ended up caring me later cause I just quit playing but it bugged me at the time.

I feel like you are honestly playing a bit different than I've seen you in YOSO and Sun mafia which is a bit troubling. I have heard you like scum more thus my "how happy are you?" question.
If palmer played like he did last game though then he's scum.

WIFOM city, but do you think I needed you to explain why you asked that question? If I were scum, how would you have expected me to answer it? Kinda silly imo.


As town I feel like you're most likely to answer honestly no matter what the reason. As scum you would probably try to play to your well known meta so you'd be more likely to say that you're bummed. Although idk if you play a brazen scum who would bring up his scum meta or not. And I made that point because if people don't know your supposed meta the question just seems stupid I definitely didn't explain the question for you.

Soo....WIFOM city.

I think if Palmar actually flips scum I'm going to nominate your meta case for an award Poofter.
Or Palmar for fucking up so badly.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 28 2014 00:58 GMT
#388
I'm sad apparently everyone read Poofter as town first but whatevs
Cell B ez game ez life
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 28 2014 01:05 GMT
#391
Already commented on it

Already commented on it

Early townread on Poofter so by process of eliminación....
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 28 2014 01:20 GMT
#394
I don't have much to say about Palmar right now.
What I commented is exactly what I think. If he fucked up and did the exact same thing he did as scum in Cell I, then it will be a hilarious reason to lynch him, but that's now why I currently think he is scum. I don't think I'd ever base a scumread solely off of that. The reason I believe him to be scum is because it is way more likely to me that Poofter is town.

That one's based on his very first comment of the game too, hence this:
On May 28 2014 08:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2014 08:10 Tehpoofter wrote:
Oh shit Palmer or Wos mafia.
WoS how happy are you to be in this game bro?

Starting the read.

@mtamburini I hope you have your fake claim ready mine is this:
I have rolled Bouncer. You have 2 abilities which you can use only one. They are a) Bounce - Once during the game take a cell from the front of the line to the back. b) Cuts - Once during the game take any cell and place it at the front of the line.

What is your claim tambo? I have like 3 more I thought of yesterday if you need to borrow one for when we lynch you.

Very happy.
MZ who is the scum in my cell now that two of us have posted, go!


twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 28 2014 01:20 GMT
#395
that's not* why I currently think he is scum.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 28 2014 02:28 GMT
#422
I dunno, 2/5 scum in the first few hours is pretty good I'd say.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 28 2014 05:26 GMT
#473
On May 28 2014 12:09 Holyflare wrote:
man batsnacks reads so much like lsb it's uncanny, even has bat in the name...

Could also be bumatlarge? He's the batman guy right?

On May 28 2014 11:55 slOosh wrote:
I'm stating that those cells would probably offer the clearest reads.

Cell B due to the activity level of poofter and WoS, as well as the contrary stance WoS has taken. I don't know how Cell B will end, but it probably won't be "well ... there's only 1 guy posting so lets coinflip between the other two".

Conversely, Cell D? I don't know these two and would like to avoid a repeat of Cell Mini 1 where we lynch between inactives.

So, um, wat? What contrary stance have I taken exactly?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 28 2014 05:32 GMT
#475
##vote: ritoky

I can't honestly say I trust you completely, but I trust MZ, and I don't know when I'll be around tomorrow to play. Would still be nice to know what you intend to do with cells though.

I see a potential problem here where if my cell (or any other) is the easiest but also the most active we lose good scumhunting so I'm curious as to how to get around that.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 28 2014 05:41 GMT
#479
On May 28 2014 14:36 Holyflare wrote:
Wave why vote ritoky if you trust mz more...? Dafuk is that!

Cuz it seems he's likely to win anyway and I suppose it's better than some rando get it tomorrow when I can't post?
Can't say I really care all that much anyway.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 28 2014 06:01 GMT
#481
On May 28 2014 14:56 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2014 14:32 WaveofShadow wrote:
##vote: ritoky

I can't honestly say I trust you completely, but I trust MZ, and I don't know when I'll be around tomorrow to play. Would still be nice to know what you intend to do with cells though.

I see a potential problem here where if my cell (or any other) is the easiest but also the most active we lose good scumhunting so I'm curious as to how to get around that.


As of my previous post the order I want is A, C, B, E/D. E and D are currently interchangeable in my mind, E currently leads D, but the margin is negligible. Not much has occurred in my mind to change that very drastically.

What would be your order as of now? (anyone can answer this as well)

Only issue I see with leaving D and E last is we also don't have any what their play will be like at LYLO (hell we dont' even know much of what their play is like right now.) I honestly can't tell if there's a lot of risk/reward involved with these mayor choices or if it doesn't matter at all either way because you're either eliminating the coinflippy/worse players early and saving the most active for later, or removing the active ones early and saving the worse/harder lynches for later in the game.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 28 2014 06:18 GMT
#485
On May 28 2014 15:13 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2014 15:01 WaveofShadow wrote:
On May 28 2014 14:56 ritoky wrote:
On May 28 2014 14:32 WaveofShadow wrote:
##vote: ritoky

I can't honestly say I trust you completely, but I trust MZ, and I don't know when I'll be around tomorrow to play. Would still be nice to know what you intend to do with cells though.

I see a potential problem here where if my cell (or any other) is the easiest but also the most active we lose good scumhunting so I'm curious as to how to get around that.


As of my previous post the order I want is A, C, B, E/D. E and D are currently interchangeable in my mind, E currently leads D, but the margin is negligible. Not much has occurred in my mind to change that very drastically.

What would be your order as of now? (anyone can answer this as well)

Only issue I see with leaving D and E last is we also don't have any what their play will be like at LYLO (hell we dont' even know much of what their play is like right now.) I honestly can't tell if there's a lot of risk/reward involved with these mayor choices or if it doesn't matter at all either way because you're either eliminating the coinflippy/worse players early and saving the most active for later, or removing the active ones early and saving the worse/harder lynches for later in the game.


I guess you have a point, but my thought process as of now is that if you leave the less active players until late in the game it will result in 2 things:

1) they will have more time in the game so thus they will have more total posts and more to read them off of. For example, Person A is a lurker who posts...idk 2x per day. If we leave their cell until 6 days into the game, at least we will have 12 posts from that person. As opposed to putting them first and having 2 posts to read them off of.

2) It forces lurky people to have extensive voting histories. If someone lurks and is a coinflip, the best way in my mind to combat that is to get solid reads on other people in the game as town or mafia and force them to develop a voting history. There's no requirement in the game that they have to give us exorbitant amounts of information in the form of posts, so why not force them to give us as much information as they are required to give us before we have to make judgments.

You do agree that Cell A is the obvious first choice in all cases though right? Or do you hate George Washington?

What I worry about is the lurky/inactive/bad players just not giving a shit when it comes down to it (I've seen it happen a fair amount) close to /at LYLO. This may be just me worrying where it is not warranted though I suppose but LYLO always gets my panties in a bunch. Actually though I suppose if we go 3-0 with the first few (or hell even 2-1) then that makes it the obvious better option.

As far as A being first, I'm not sure it really matters to me which of the three goes in which order. If we want to leave my group 'till third because we already have it 'solved' and we know Poofter and I will be active then that could work (though there's obviously some potential for fuckups the longer it's left), but it may be the same if you view your cell the same way (as an outsider I don't see the same 50% I would assume you do if town).
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 28 2014 06:19 GMT
#486
On May 28 2014 15:17 Holyflare wrote:
How can you even decide groups before everyone has spoken. Much confusion. Very pushy!

Let's move away from this policy nono stuff and talk about the peeps! You start because I'm lazy and watching some cookery stuff

I'm going to bed rl soon so it'll have to wait. I mostly want to hear more from people in your cell tbh.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 28 2014 06:26 GMT
#489
I'm fine with yours. I'm having trouble deciding if I want my cell first or 3rd tbh but other than that what you came up with is probably fine.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 28 2014 15:55 GMT
#502
On May 28 2014 17:18 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2014 10:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
I don't have much to say about Palmar right now.
What I commented is exactly what I think. If he fucked up and did the exact same thing he did as scum in Cell I, then it will be a hilarious reason to lynch him, but that's now why I currently think he is scum. I don't think I'd ever base a scumread solely off of that. The reason I believe him to be scum is because it is way more likely to me that Poofter is town.

That one's based on his very first comment of the game too, hence this:
On May 28 2014 08:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On May 28 2014 08:10 Tehpoofter wrote:
Oh shit Palmer or Wos mafia.
WoS how happy are you to be in this game bro?

Starting the read.

@mtamburini I hope you have your fake claim ready mine is this:
I have rolled Bouncer. You have 2 abilities which you can use only one. They are a) Bounce - Once during the game take a cell from the front of the line to the back. b) Cuts - Once during the game take any cell and place it at the front of the line.

What is your claim tambo? I have like 3 more I thought of yesterday if you need to borrow one for when we lynch you.

Very happy.
MZ who is the scum in my cell now that two of us have posted, go!




looks like my coinflip was right, you're way to apologetic about calling me mafia. At least poofter has balls.

Not sure how you get aplogetic out of that. Simple process of elimination bru. I guess I can't exactly expect you to roll over and die though I suppose, and you do always seem to think you can get me lynched as eiher alignment when you never can.

The only think I got out of your post here though is that you're lying about not reading the game and trying to seem more nonchalant than you actually are. No idea at all why you would be doing that lolololol.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 28 2014 18:42 GMT
#538
For thr record I have a monster town read on MZ and I don't trust ritoky as much as everyone else seems to, which I already said.

HF its cute how you're scurred of me as scum. I wish I had the numbers and the percentage to back it up like you instead of just the percentage.

Also I think batsnacks might be scum...interesting chainsaw he has going on in his analysis of my cell. Its preflip association I know, but still. Doesn't it give you the jeebs?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1868
GuemChi 1518
Artosis 629
910 73
Bale 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
febbydoto9
Counter-Strike
taco 527
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox476
Other Games
summit1g8204
Doublelift1979
JimRising 590
C9.Mang0356
Day[9].tv344
PiGStarcraft277
Maynarde112
CosmosSc2 24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1026
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv344
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 24m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
8h 24m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
21h 24m
Patches Events
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.