• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:36
CEST 08:36
KST 15:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8386 users

Cell Mini Mafia II - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 27 2014 22:10 GMT
#229
HF you're not getting mayor. That's final.
Until I see a better candidate I will officially throw my name in only to prevent him from picking it up.

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 27 2014 22:14 GMT
#233
I'm not joking around. I will go to any lengths necessary to make sure HF gets no more power than he absolutely must have as I cannot trust him even slightly. Obviously even if scum get mayor it's not the biggest advantage but if there's someone who could use it to his advantage as scum it's. HF. And I'm not taking that chance.

As far as 'best use' of mayor role, I didn't play in the last one but I would assume you remove the 'don't ant this group at LYLO' types first? What was the past mayoral strategy?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 27 2014 22:28 GMT
#250
On May 28 2014 07:21 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
ritoky and thrawn huh? One of you is scum and you're going down the hard way.

Also no to HF as mayor, I'd rather RNG mayor...

Oh MZ, you know just how to push all the right buttons with me.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 27 2014 22:31 GMT
#256
I'm fine with rng mayor tbh, so long as it doesn't become a point of contention for the entire day.

HF can you explain what the strategy was for mayor last time?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 27 2014 22:43 GMT
#262
I dunno I'm getting pricklies about Shiao but it's early.
Also that's not even remotely how dick move analysis was supposed to work.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 27 2014 22:54 GMT
#274
On May 28 2014 07:48 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2014 07:43 WaveofShadow wrote:
I dunno I'm getting pricklies about Shiao but it's early.
Also that's not even remotely how dick move analysis was supposed to work.


I am using my penis to analyse everything.

Either way, we got our pm's substantially before the game started. Gonna wifom it and say that mafia cba to appear at start of deadline compared to someone who is looking forward to playing and is town.

You know very well that either of us would as scum.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 27 2014 22:56 GMT
#276
On May 28 2014 07:55 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2014 07:53 ShiaoPi wrote:
too much freedom imo

Damn found another scum
This game is too easy.

Lololol
MZ get the shit out of my headdddd

If you're scum this game I'd be really damn surprised I think.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 27 2014 22:58 GMT
#280
On May 28 2014 07:57 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2014 07:54 WaveofShadow wrote:
On May 28 2014 07:48 Holyflare wrote:
On May 28 2014 07:43 WaveofShadow wrote:
I dunno I'm getting pricklies about Shiao but it's early.
Also that's not even remotely how dick move analysis was supposed to work.


I am using my penis to analyse everything.

Either way, we got our pm's substantially before the game started. Gonna wifom it and say that mafia cba to appear at start of deadline compared to someone who is looking forward to playing and is town.

You know very well that either of us would as scum.


yes but i'm ignoring you and i know i'm town so that didn't really factor into any equation whatsoever did it?

Why are you ignoring me?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 27 2014 23:00 GMT
#284
On May 28 2014 07:58 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2014 07:58 WaveofShadow wrote:
On May 28 2014 07:57 Holyflare wrote:
On May 28 2014 07:54 WaveofShadow wrote:
On May 28 2014 07:48 Holyflare wrote:
On May 28 2014 07:43 WaveofShadow wrote:
I dunno I'm getting pricklies about Shiao but it's early.
Also that's not even remotely how dick move analysis was supposed to work.


I am using my penis to analyse everything.

Either way, we got our pm's substantially before the game started. Gonna wifom it and say that mafia cba to appear at start of deadline compared to someone who is looking forward to playing and is town.

You know very well that either of us would as scum.


yes but i'm ignoring you and i know i'm town so that didn't really factor into any equation whatsoever did it?

Why are you ignoring me?


because you'd be happy to play mafia

And you say you're not but you still try just as hard as if you are.

Not to mention you don't know much about a great deal of the people in here so how can you know they're not excited or are good at scum so sad to want to begin posting right away?

AND ALSO if I'm happy to play scum and here I am, am I scum?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 27 2014 23:01 GMT
#286
Sad should be *that.
I hate iPads sometimes.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 27 2014 23:06 GMT
#291
Lol 'against me' plz.
If they're new they don't give a shit about you. Not to mention many of the players aren't new to mafia, just new to T l mafia.

And I still don't understand what you mean by you're ignoring me then. You mean you're simply excluding me from your heuristic because I don't apply, or because you think it makes me scum?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 27 2014 23:10 GMT
#295
On May 28 2014 08:07 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2014 08:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
Lol 'against me' plz.
If they're new they don't give a shit about you. Not to mention many of the players aren't new to mafia, just new to T l mafia.

And I still don't understand what you mean by you're ignoring me then. You mean you're simply excluding me from your heuristic because I don't apply, or because you think it makes me scum?


because quite obviously like i said, it doesn't apply to you?

why you so mad bro

Not mad, curious.

Be easier to read tho plz, k? Policying doesn't make a whole lot of sense in this game IMO so I actually want to get your cell right.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 27 2014 23:11 GMT
#297
On May 28 2014 08:10 Tehpoofter wrote:
Oh shit Palmer or Wos mafia.
WoS how happy are you to be in this game bro?

Starting the read.

@mtamburini I hope you have your fake claim ready mine is this:
I have rolled Bouncer. You have 2 abilities which you can use only one. They are a) Bounce - Once during the game take a cell from the front of the line to the back. b) Cuts - Once during the game take any cell and place it at the front of the line.

What is your claim tambo? I have like 3 more I thought of yesterday if you need to borrow one for when we lynch you.

Very happy.
MZ who is the scum in my cell now that two of us have posted, go!
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 27 2014 23:18 GMT
#303
Lolol
So are you going by the 'last person to post in a cell is scum' deal too?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 27 2014 23:23 GMT
#307
Narp.
Actually I was referring to that apparently being similar to what HF thinks. And I also realized that's not even the case in MZ's own cell since mtamb posted before ritoky.

I have no idea what's going on in your cell tbh, and haven't considered it yet.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 27 2014 23:23 GMT
#308
^ @27nb

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 27 2014 23:25 GMT
#310
LOL OK so I was right the first time ish then.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 27 2014 23:26 GMT
#311
K now that I've actually properly looked at the other cells than mine, D/E are gonna be shit to figure out.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 27 2014 23:40 GMT
#324
On May 28 2014 08:35 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2014 07:21 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
ritoky and thrawn huh? One of you is scum and you're going down the hard way.

Also no to HF as mayor, I'd rather RNG mayor...


Dear god RNG already. Did we not learn our lesson in Golden Sun? Although I think that bringing up the bad idea of Rng makes you more town in that mafia would most likely want to secure mayor for themselves leaving it up to RNG sounds more towny thought process but a bad idea.

Meh, not really. Mayoral role is mostly useless in this setup, but thanks for playing!

So, we lynching Plammar?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 27 2014 23:43 GMT
#326
On May 28 2014 08:40 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2014 08:40 WaveofShadow wrote:
On May 28 2014 08:35 Tehpoofter wrote:
On May 28 2014 07:21 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
ritoky and thrawn huh? One of you is scum and you're going down the hard way.

Also no to HF as mayor, I'd rather RNG mayor...


Dear god RNG already. Did we not learn our lesson in Golden Sun? Although I think that bringing up the bad idea of Rng makes you more town in that mafia would most likely want to secure mayor for themselves leaving it up to RNG sounds more towny thought process but a bad idea.

Meh, not really. Mayoral role is mostly useless in this setup, but thanks for playing!

So, we lynching Plammar?


if it's useless why are you so against me having it


'Cause it's you, bbygrl.
I did say I don't really care who else gets it for the most part, didn't I?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 253
ProTech127
Nina 113
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 185
Dewaltoss 132
Bale 35
sSak 32
ZergMaN 21
NotJumperer 11
Noble 11
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 652
Other Games
summit1g10849
Sick200
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick793
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1237
• Lourlo1110
• Stunt622
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 24m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 24m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 24m
Replay Cast
16h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.