• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:28
CEST 18:28
KST 01:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13330 users

Glory Seeker Mini Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 11 2014 18:43 GMT
#1037
I can't see a world in which this guy is town.

I am not going to vote in the vote thread till he comes back.

Not that I expect the scumteam to be 2 out cav / mderg / hf but w.e
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 11 2014 18:51 GMT
#1038
There is so much wrong with his filter but it is hard to proof that it is 100% scum.

But his HF townread is typical scum, as scum he can't give good reasoning from this game why (his probably scumbuddy) HF is town so he says:
On May 07 2014 20:10 Tehpoofter wrote:
HF looked like he did in the last titanic game where he tunneled straight on DP all of day 1 and won a night bullet as town. The thing he did for like ten pages on Oats felt like that to me. He seems to really want to push his read. I'm surprised he hasn't gotten more traction or rather didn't. He is my town.

THAT'S IT. Nowhere he will ever question it.
Even after Steve flips town poofter is still pushing Oats and me............

HF is like not in this game for Poofter. "Because it looked like that last titanic game"
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 11 2014 21:42 GMT
#1047
I don't even know what you are saying tbh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 11 2014 21:43 GMT
#1050
So many posts. Where are you solving the game?
Just defend defend defend.

Who are your 2 scummers?
And where is the proof?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 11 2014 22:11 GMT
#1055
So basically your 3 scumreads were the ones on you. Everybody on Steveling was town.



...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 11 2014 22:14 GMT
#1057
Nowhere in this game you said that the 3 people on you were scum. Or told us. That wasn't never obvious.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 11 2014 22:24 GMT
#1059
Who is scum with me Poofter? cav?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 11 2014 22:34 GMT
#1063
Why would we talk to each other?
You don't need to convince me I am scum. I don't need to convince you.

Tell the thread why I am scum.

protip: Quote something from my filter.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 11 2014 22:40 GMT
#1064
On May 12 2014 07:33 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2014 07:24 Koshi wrote:
Who is scum with me Poofter? cav?


I need to hear from Cav/Hf. They haven't talked today. I am not sure what makes the most sense. I feel they need to talk before I discuss that.

While I'm waiting can you answer anything I have? like do you feel I have not been invested in this game? Do you feel I have been pushing an agenda? How did the night kills help my agenda? You say my likely partner is HF is there another?

1) Sure.

2) Why does this matter? I think you weren't invested D1. Only showed interest to lynch Steve D2. And now only try to show activity so people doubt to lynch you and lynch me.

3) thrawn didn't believe steve was scum. thrawn said that steve wagon was scummy. Oats wanted to kill you. I would say the NK helped you very much. How did the NK help me? Really?

4) Why does this matter? Really? Want me to name a townie so he gets mad at me? Really? I only need 2 scummers.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 11 2014 22:46 GMT
#1066
Very reasonable of you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 11 2014 23:12 GMT
#1069
The only other lynch will be HF. That answers all your other questions.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 11 2014 23:17 GMT
#1072
On May 12 2014 08:14 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2014 08:12 Koshi wrote:
The only other lynch will be HF. That answers all your other questions.


No it doesn't

Yes it does.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 11 2014 23:45 GMT
#1074
You better be scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 12 2014 10:10 GMT
#1194
So shit happened. 1 hour and I am at work.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 12 2014 10:46 GMT
#1195
Ok so 2 named vt, a rb and a doc.
Sounds legit.

RB vs doc makes sense. Maybe 1named vt but not 2. So the only correct play is to lynch mderg.

Also the doc crumb looks fine... but I want to lynch HF...

Did any of the named VTs crumb?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 12 2014 11:17 GMT
#1197
did you crumb somewhere?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 12 2014 12:28 GMT
#1198
I got RB for realzies. There is a scum RB.

This implies there is a blue. Oats dieing over me indicates HF is town. Oats wanted poofter dead and then one out of mderg/Koshi/cav. He had HF as town.

HF town means that Poofter/mderg are the scummers.


Look at the night kills please. They do NOT NOT NOT help me in ANY way.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 12 2014 12:35 GMT
#1199
Reasons why Mderg/poofter makes sense.
Remember this post:
On May 09 2014 12:41 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2014 22:13 LoneMeow wrote:
Night 1





<insert flavor here>



Final bote count:

Vivax (5): Holyflare, thrawn2112, Cavalinho, Koshi, Steveling, Oatsmaster
Cavalinho (0): Steveling
Steveling (1): Tehpoofter, Cavalinho, Tehpoofter
Koshi (0): Steveling
Oatsmaster (1): Holyflare, Steveling

Not boting (2): mderg, Vivax


Vivax the Naive Recruit (Vanilla Townie) is lynched.



Remember to send your night actions to all hosts.



So assuming you're town HF and Steve is red. Who i smost likely to be scum here? (I realize vote count analysis is kinda lame after 1 day but still) I feel like in this type of lynching it might be something more interesting. Not 100% sure where I want to go with this tbh or if its informative but I feel like its hyper unlikely that there wasn't at least one scum in that vote. That would require HF and mderg are both red. Which would be the opposite of what I think now. So I feel like our scum is between those on the lynch block.

If we're right about Steve being scum then I think Koshi is like super obvious to be with him not sure if its too obvious though . He might just be really wrong town he is my biggest question mark.

Cav could be that lurker scum that sees his partner going down in flames and just tries to go the busing route.

Oats Would be the scum mastermind type his attempt to go from scumsteve to me was really odd and then after that tried to say I scumslipped basically a really weak push on me maybe hoping it gained some traction.


I realize associative reads are thin for some reason especially in forum mafia but What does everyone else think? How many mafia were on the Vivax lynch? In my world I'm thinking 2.

I always said the HF green read didn't make sense. But the mderg green read didn't make any sense as well.
"I don't think both scummers didn't vote so mderg and HF are town"

I asked Poofter about his mderg townread and he blamed me not reading his posts and said it was because mderg and him thought the same thing around the Steve thing. (I think it was that) But it was something silly anyway.

The townread on either HF and mderg was just unholy.

I might have been tunneled on HF but I see the light now. It's mderg/poofter guys.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 12 2014 12:46 GMT
#1200
On May 11 2014 05:25 mderg wrote:
I certainly didn´t think steve would flip town...
I think it´s between poofter/oats/hf. Right now I´m not sure what to think. Poofter looks slightly more scummy to me than the others. I don´t know why he waited to vote steve until he could hammer him. This is really difficult to decide, though, I have to wait to see who gets killed. Maybe that can clear some things up.


On May 12 2014 03:03 mderg wrote:
I´m Grizzled Veteran.

The oats kill is kinda strange. I don´t think there was any indication of him having a power role and he was one of the top lynch targets. Makes me feel like it´s poofter trying to divert attention by killing his biggest scumread. Why would scum kill their next and probably easiest lynch target? Because they seem slightly less scummy doing so.
This is based on assumptions but definitely makes sense for me.


On May 12 2014 04:47 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2014 03:32 Koshi wrote:
On May 09 2014 08:54 Tehpoofter wrote:
On May 09 2014 08:49 Holyflare wrote:
On May 09 2014 08:49 Oatsmaster wrote:
poofter scum.
Steve is a policy lynch at this point tbh.

Can you explain?


Gotta setup tomorrow's mislynch. Oats planning ahead here.

Could you give your opinion on this?
You have to know that Poofter at this moment got Steveling as 85% scum.

Why does Poofter say that Oats is setting up tomorrows misslynch?

1) Doesn't this imply poofter knows today is a misslynch? As in 'tomorrow scum needs 1 more misslynch and Oats is making that happen".
2) Why would Poofter think he is going to get "misslynched" tomorrow when he is the one that pushed Steve? Does he know Steve is town and therefore after this lynch he will become a target? Looks like it.

1) This would be easier to judge, if I heard him say it, rather than seeing the text.
2) This seems solid. There would be no need to worry about getting lynched, if steve were to flip scum.

Show nested quote +
On May 12 2014 03:41 Koshi wrote:
Who is poofter his second scummer?
WAIT
Who is poofter his first scummer now that Steveling is dead?

Nobody knows. He is letting it shine through that it is me.

Give me 1 post Poofter has quoted from me and said it came from scum for x reason? Nothing.

The only thing Poofter is calling me scum for is "Guys I am town, Koshi is scum for being so wrong"

That's the only thing.

Yeah, it didn´t seem like he had any clear scumreads besides steve and (after that oats). It´s odd but it could also just be that he didn´t have another clear sumread.

I agree his reasoning for calling you scum is unconvincing.




Overall there´s solid reasons why poofter could be scum. There´s nothing that makes him scum by itself but the small pieces together paint a scummy picture.


On May 12 2014 17:31 mderg wrote:
you´re 100% wrong.
At least one of you and koshi is scum, possibly both of you.

Look at this. Mderg has poofter as scum 24/7. He is buddying me, saying my cases are correct, having the EXACT SAME READS AS ME. EXACT SAME READS AS ME. For the entire game. Mderg had me as town 24/7. With EXACT the same reads as me, he believed last scum was between HF/Oats/Poofter. Then there is heat on him and it looks like he is going to get lynched with HF claiming blue and voting him. What happens? Now that HF goes after him I am suddenly the other scummer? Why not POOFTER?

WHY???

cuz he is scum and slipped.

He knows Poofter will back him up and is now incriminating town HF/Koshi.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 12 2014 12:47 GMT
#1201
I AM TOTES SORRY HOLYFLARE.

TOTES SORRY.

I just had a shitty game.
But I had Steve correct and Poofter correct.
You should have backed me yesterday.

tbh you had a shitty game. My game was pretty good.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM814
TKL 343
IndyStarCraft 214
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 814
ByuN 349
TKL 343
Reynor 255
IndyStarCraft 214
BRAT_OK 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50378
Bisu 2658
Calm 2555
FanTaSy 674
Stork 545
Rush 446
hero 256
firebathero 189
actioN 128
Sharp 91
[ Show more ]
Sea.KH 61
Free 50
Mong 29
ToSsGirL 26
soO 26
Pusan 25
Rock 23
Aegong 15
HiyA 15
Terrorterran 15
Hm[arnc] 13
scan(afreeca) 11
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc11032
Dendi1031
Counter-Strike
fl0m5430
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King90
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK8
Other Games
singsing1976
Liquid`RaSZi1597
B2W.Neo709
Beastyqt583
Khaldor488
Mlord479
olofmeister445
KnowMe297
crisheroes176
FrodaN173
Livibee3
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV257
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 31
• Adnapsc2 15
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach44
• Azhi_Dahaki10
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV537
League of Legends
• Nemesis2874
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1561
Other Games
• Shiphtur698
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 32m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 32m
OSC
6h 32m
Replay Cast
6h 32m
OSC
19h 32m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.