• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:25
CEST 18:25
KST 01:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13041 users

Glory Seeker Mini Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 21:56 GMT
#1301
Would we really have lynched Koshi over mderg at any point?

I was softing pretty hard that I wasn't a direct cc. I thought I was pretty clear that mderg could have been real and I didn't want to vote him, but I think I should have been much more straightforward.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 21:57 GMT
#1302
On May 13 2014 06:55 Holyflare wrote:
dafuk maaaaaan??? you were cop and didn't say it?


You took my check. I figured if I kept quiet about it I'd be able to break the game on 3 way if we lynched correctly.

I took a gamble and I got burned. Fuck, I'm stupid.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 22:00 GMT
#1305
On May 13 2014 06:58 Holyflare wrote:
you should have immediately flat out claimed cop and i never would have said i was blue, ever


Yeah, I gathered. I looked at it and realized that neither of your claims made sense.

I was actually in a really good position because if I had claimed then and there, we could have hiplynched Koshi and then lynched you the following day when I died.

I just took it too far and didn't realize that TP would have voted without me.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 22:01 GMT
#1306
By then and there, I mean after you claimed.

I had you exactly where I wanted you but didn't capitalize. :<
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 22:02 GMT
#1309
I know.

Sorry town. ;_;
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 22:06 GMT
#1313
Fun game.

I just threw away my advantage by not realizing how much damage I did by fakeclaiming. I don't think I'm gonna get over this one for a really, really long time.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 22:07 GMT
#1316
On May 13 2014 07:04 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2014 07:04 Tehpoofter wrote:
I actually had a post all typed up where I was going to ask HF if he wanted to go on Koshi after he said that he thoguht mafia was him and mderg to ease my paranoia. I just saw that Cav posted he was voting and I like taking responsibility for hammers eitehr way. So my bad mderg its on me despite the claims I was getting there.

IF it had been a full day might have been differnet.

GG all thanks for hosting BH. WP mafia the RB on Cav wins the game and the claims.


i would have lynched koshi and then nk'd nobody


I totally would have hardclaimed cop at that point though.

I would have been 100% honest after the 5 way, because I had no cards left to play after that point aside from checking until I find a red check.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 22:14 GMT
#1322
HF you better roll town next game.

I'ma be so pissed if you're scum again.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 22:25 GMT
#1332
Hey, BH said my play was kinda good.

That's good enough for me, yo. Everything is now peachy-keen.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 22:30 GMT
#1334
On May 13 2014 07:27 Koshi wrote:
Meh. Cav you should have fucked HF bro. Cop/Doc/Named VT is too sick.


I know. After I looked at the info I had near me, I was kinda thrown off my mderg saying silly shit and me townreading HF almost all game.

Also, would claiming blue be an acceptable move in this situation? Mderg already claimed named VT, so I don't know how I could have worked that without claiming named VT as well.

Though I probably had an opportunity earlier, and just didn't seize it...
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 22:31 GMT
#1335
Actually, I don't think lynching in blues would have been the optimal play there at all.

If I left them alone and I checked one of them, then I hiplynch the other if I get a green check. I was untouchable when HF claimed medic, I just didn't capitalize on it. Because I am bad.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 22:32 GMT
#1336
I think I worried about the RB too much and valued the check over analysis. That was bad.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 22:34 GMT
#1341
On May 13 2014 07:32 Koshi wrote:
And I said so many times that cop was able to check D1 and you didn't correct me.

THAT'S SO BM Cav.


I didn't know it either, 'cause I never read the OP.

BH actually corrected me when I tried to check N1. Lol.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 22:35 GMT
#1343
I even considered the fact that you were scum when you claimed RB, and then made a post 3 posts later that scum would claim rb to draw out blues.

I need to have more faith in my reads.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 22:38 GMT
#1346
On May 13 2014 07:37 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2014 07:34 Koshi wrote:
And not poor Vivax.


That lynch was so bad I cheered for scum


Pfft. Welcome to my world. >.>
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 12 2014 22:39 GMT
#1347
I even thought both HF and Koshi were scum at the start of day 3.

>.>
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 13 2014 16:47 GMT
#1374
I think the only problem with my play was that I didn't claim after Holyflare claimed medic.

I put too much emphasis on the check over the claim and the town got burned for it. I still think I can pull something like that off in the future, I think I just need to realize when confirmed town is better than finding scum.
Spectaticle
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM742
TKL 343
IndyStarCraft 214
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 742
ByuN 338
TKL 338
Reynor 315
IndyStarCraft 209
Railgan 69
BRAT_OK 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53104
Bisu 2769
Calm 2489
FanTaSy 740
Stork 581
Rush 469
hero 283
firebathero 178
actioN 125
Sharp 90
[ Show more ]
Sea.KH 60
Free 51
Mong 30
ToSsGirL 30
Pusan 27
soO 25
Rock 24
HiyA 18
Hm[arnc] 16
Terrorterran 14
Aegong 13
scan(afreeca) 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc10619
Dendi1017
Counter-Strike
fl0m5401
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK11
Other Games
singsing2000
Liquid`RaSZi1577
B2W.Neo709
Beastyqt591
Khaldor506
Mlord486
olofmeister424
KnowMe340
crisheroes165
FrodaN71
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV246
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• Hinosc 12
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach47
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV531
League of Legends
• Nemesis3305
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1539
Other Games
• Shiphtur513
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 35m
OSC
6h 35m
Replay Cast
6h 35m
OSC
19h 35m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.